Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACTION STATIONS

Lira Dajenn

L
If this goes through i think i will be heading to the home of the Tarkins. Seems like it would spawn some interesting stories.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] How about finding fights for people IC? If this goes the way I think it's going to go, we're going to have a lot of Fringers looking for fights. You could be in orbit, sipping some wine and giving directions to those of us who can't find any OPers to fight.

So here's the plan:

We're hitting Eriadu at 7PM EST on Friday. However, this isn't going to go like most Invasions. Most are in-and-out threads that are chaotic for a few hours, then one side leaves. This is more of a campaign-style invasion. The Fringe is going in, establishing a beachhead and clearing a sizable military landing zone, catching the OP military a little off-guard. Then we're trying to win the planet round to our cause, while establishing several battles on the perimeter. OP are trying to rally enough support to kick us off planet while trying to hold us at bay while we push at their perimeter. Something a little more realistic. Credit to Ayden for coming up with this, this was entirely his idea and I love it.

Do we have any fleeters that want to get involved? @[member="Darth Arcis"] @[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] ? Let me know and I'm sure we can find an OP fleeter to go at it with you. All in all, hoo roo!

I wonder whether a relative of Regus Tarkin - the overdramatic dictator OP toppled during its invasion - has 'sought refuge' with Fringe, waiting for the right moment to 'liberate his people'.

Some background: OP invaded Eriadu because Tarkin murdered their ambassador (well, had him thrown into a crematorium). Because the invasion was slightly legally dubious OP claimed that the native government had been collaborating with the Bando Gora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom