Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACTION STATIONS

I'm really keen to do a Skirmish/Invasion with the Fringe. Like, really keen. Haven't had a decent scrap with a good-sized opponent since O'reen and I think it's about time we made something happen. The event is winding down so now plenty of us will have time to donate to the cause. And I'm up for it.

This is an interest check/ooc discussion for a possible Skirmish/Invasion. If you're as keen as I am to do this, please post below and give us an idea of where and who you'd like to hit. Hopefully we can plan something cool and get it started ASAP.

So ... what's the story?

How does a raid sound. Some of you may know me I am Aedan Miles Pirate allied with Lords of the Fringe. I need 2 or 3 volunteers to raid OP territory (Sullust) with me. We will be doing it under the guise of the CIS be warned I do have IFF (Transponder) codes reading with CIS designations. I am aiming to capture a few ships at their shipyard as well as cause OP/CIS tension IC. Anyone game for some fun? @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] @[member="Dak Canton"] @[member="Lucianus Adair"] @[member="Kiyala Demont"] ALSO let it be noted if you need a fleeter for space cover just give me a call and I will do whatever you need.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
Well if you guys want to sack something I'm in.
EDIT: I vote for Eriadu, its a city planet like Coruscant. Its known as the Coruscant of the outer rim. And if we do take, well then the OP loses a ton of stuff to the new cloud breaking rule.

Matreya

Darth Kentarch said:
Well if you guys want to sack something I'm in.
EDIT: I vote for Eriadu, its a city planet like Coruscant. Its known as the Coruscant of the outer rim. And if we do take, well then the OP loses a ton of stuff to the new cloud breaking rule.
Anything like this. As well, anything that can thicken our own thin branches would be good

@[member="Lucien Cordel"] When do your exams finish, broski?

If the faction admins are cool with this, I'm happy to get in touch with Ayden regarding an Invasion of Eriadu. Looks like that's the prevalent choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom