Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Silver Wolf"]

Ok, I was just checking to make sure I won't spam and abuse lightsaber-resistant material :p
Sold, Training Armor-Mesh Outfit Grade 4, Pilot Armor-Mesh Suit Grade 2, 2 x Gados Electrite Lightsaber Hilts (Cost similar to hilts made from Phrik), and Echani Graphit Polearm Shaft (Cost similar to shaft made from high-grade durasteel)

[member="HK-36"]

Aedan sat at the computer terminal in his new office as a member of Hyperion Secuirty and sent a message to his old friend Baron HK-36 about acquiring resources for him to use in the making of a weapon. Hail Baron HK I was hoping that you could assist me in acquiring some of this Echani Graphite I have heard of I require at least 2 meters preferablly 2.5 meters in length and if possible I would greatly appreciate it being hollow. Also I would like to buy 10 of your Mobile barricades that you have made so that I can make use of them in my upcoming endeavors. Aedan calmly leaned back against his chair as he awaited a reply from Baron HK on his requests.

HK-36

[member="Aedan Miles"]

A response came back to Aedan soon enough
"This is the Grey Baron von Rae, emptied Echani Graphite cylinder of 2.5 meter length can be produced, the cost is comparable to such cylinder being made from high-grade durasteel due to the cost of the process. The Mobile Barricades can also be delivered but I need to inform you of the strict copyright protection protocols we have put in place as in other cases of purchase of military-grade equipment. Let me know if that is all acceptable."

Aedan chuckled as he nodded his head and calmly replied to [member="HK-36"]
"This is acceptable Grey Baron von Rae I look forward to doing farther business with you in the future." With that message was an account that contained the necessary funds for this purchase. It also contained a little extra as a way of thanking HK for his business.

HK-36

[member="Aedan Miles"]
In response, Aedan would receive his electronic receipt,
Sold, 2.5 meters of Hollow Echani Graphite Cylinder, 10x Mobile Barricades

High Velocity Kinetic Firearm- Mass Driver-1- Shatterboltgun for anti-armor and bombardment purposes. 5 please ( helm crew)
High Velocity Kinetic Firearm- Rotary Cannon-1- Shattergun Rotary Cannon for anti-infantry and some anti-vehicle purposes ( three )
High Velocity Kinetic Firearm- Semiautomatic Pistol-1- Shatterpistol with customizable attachments 5 please
High Velocity Kinetic Firearm- Semiautomatic Rifle-1- Shattergun Semiautomatic Rifle, excellent for sniping. 5 please
"Lady Fingers" OP-BHP- Concealable hold-out blaster pistols, available in civilian and military models, replication based on plans HK submitted to Omega Tech. 5 please
Spears of Rae- Force Spears of Adjustable Length between 50 centimeters and 1.60 meters or 2 meter pikes with electroshocking systems as well as phrik spear-heads and Echani graphite shafts. They are melee lightsaber resistant weapons with ability to pierce phrik and beskar armor plates, the Spears are easier to carry while the Pikes can pierce armor quicker and can be used as a halberd due to more powerful electro-shocking systems in the segment near the spear-head. And 5 of these.

Military mode.

HK-36

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]
As always, mister Flynn Rider, I must warn you of our strict copyright protection protocols, tampering with weapons will result in damage to the product and retraction of refund. However, for untamepered military products we offer free repairs.
Would you like your mass drivers in shoulder-launched or rifle-held variants?
Would you like your rotary cannons in mountable or deployable emplacement variant?
Would you like your pistols with targeting laser attachment, flashlight attachment, or both for 100 credits extra each?
Would you like your rifles with short-range infrared scope, long-range computerized interface scope, or both for 100 credits extra each?
Would you like your Spears of Rae in Adjustable Spear variant or Set Pike variant?

Mass Drivers cost 50,000 credits each, Rotary Cannons 60,000 each, Pistols 15,500 credits each, Rifles 45,000 each, Lady Fingers in Military Variant 300 credits each, Spears in cheaper Adjustable variant 15,000 credits each. 5 of everything except 3 Rotary Cannons, that will be
5(50,000)+3(60,000)+5(15,500)+5(45,000)+5(300)+5(15,000)=250,000+180,000+77,500+225,000+1,500+75,000=809,000 credits

So far, 809,000 Credits minimum for your order.

HK-36

[member="Knight"]
Subscription to ARHVN, HoloZinema, or both?
For the Pistol, would you like laser targeting attachment, flashlight attachment, or for extra 100 credits, both?

HK-36

[member="Knight"]
First month of both subscriptions is free of charge, and it will be 15,600 credits for the Pistol with both attachments, is that acceptable?

HK-36

[member="Knight"]
Sold, one Gados Shatterpistol with Flashlight and Targeting Laser Attachments for 15,600 credits, and Signed-up for Lifetime Membership in ARHVN and HoloZinema Network

HK-36 said:
As always, mister Flynn Rider, I must warn you of our strict copyright protection protocols, tampering with weapons will result in damage to the product and retraction of refund. However, for untamepered military products we offer free repairs.

• Would you like your mass drivers in shoulder-launched or rifle-held variants?
Rifle.
  • Would you like your rotary cannons in mountable or deployable emplacement variant?
Deployable emplacement
  • Would you like your pistols with targeting laser attachment, flashlight attachment, or both for 100 credits extra each?
Both
  • Would you like your rifles with short-range infrared scope, long-range computerized interface scope, or both for 100 credits extra each?
Both.
  • Would you like your Spears of Rae in Adjustable Spear variant or Set Pike variant?
Adjustable.

Mass Drivers cost 50,000 credits each, Rotary Cannons 60,000 each, Pistols 15,500 credits each, Rifles 45,000 each, Lady Fingers in Military Variant 300 credits each, Spears in cheaper Adjustable variant 15,000 credits each. 5 of everything except 3 Rotary Cannons, that will be
5(50,000)+3(60,000)+5(15,500)+5(45,000)+5(300)+5(15,000)=250,000+180,000+77,500+225,000+1,500+75,000=809,000 credits

So far, 809,000 Credits minimum for your order.

HK-36

That will be 810,000 credits all together, mister Flynn Rider, if that is acceptable we will send your goods and an electronic recipe.

HK-36

Sold, 5 Gados Mass Drivers (Rifle Variant), 3 Gados Rotary Cannons (Deployable Variant), 5 Gados Semiautomatic Pistols (Both Attachments), 5 Gados Semiautomatic Rifles (Both Scopes), and 5 Spears of Rae (Adjustable Spear Variant) for 810,000 Credits.

Failure to pay the cost will result in removal of a kneecap in your possession, mister Flynn Rider.

HK-36

Updated our trading manifesto, now introducing

MOUNTS!
Yep, we offer mounts and pets for sale, all specimen from Abregado's surface. Have you ever wanted to have your Jedi fly around on a griffon? Or perhaps you always imagined your character riding into battle on an Owlbear? Or maybe skeletal horse-ostriches with love of spearing their enemy are your thing? No judging, now you can do all of those things!
So, go ahead, have a look at our offers.

And then throw your money at me, let me rub it in and roll about in all those credits.
Although they probably come in like glass pad form don't they? Never mind then, I would just break it and bits of glass would get stuck in my chassis. Eugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom