Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

Nyxie

【夢狐】
HK-36 said:
Ashe the Reaper It can be done, the Kimono may look a bit bigger and heavier than its Shimmersilk counterpart as to maintain Class 4 protection and the appearance of Shimmersilk, the shimmersilk strands will be woven over the Armor-Mesh protective layer. However, this should not be that noticeable as it is a kimono, be wary that upon close inspection the true nature of the robes can be revealed. In total 40 outfits? 4 outfits times 10 each? If that is all acceptable will you be paying fully in credit (And it is a hefty sum, 40 outfits of armor-mesh after all) or will you barter with items to reduce the price?
That will do. It need only look aesthetically pleasing and be protective, known or not. I am sure I can afford all forty articles of clothing. If for some strange reason I do not have enough, I will have a wire transfer from my daughter's executive account on the ready.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Noah Corek"]

How about quarter of the profits and access to the vehicles and other machines that feature them, including but not limited to droids and spacecrafts, for no down payment on the designs?

[member="Ashe the Reaper"],
Sold, 40 articles of Armour-Ani Armor Mesh Clothing, 10 x Grade IV Brocaded Black Shimmersilk Kimono Blouse, Sash and Tassel sets, 10 x Grade II Black & White Cotton Polkadot Stockings pairs, 10 x Grade III Meshed Leather Boots pairs, and 10 x Grade I Interwoven White Silk Bikini sets.

HK-36

[member="Noah Corek"]
Sold, 10 kg of DUST, Complete Series of The YV-929, The Hammer of the Gods, The Darkness I Saw, The Misadventures of The Iron Knight and The Ever-Colonel Kerrigan, Cosmos Battles: The Vong Wars, Spawn Meets Universe, Ever-Expanding History of Abregado-Rae, Bolo-Ball: Abregado-Rae League, and Free Subscriptions to Ever-Expanding History of Abregado-Rae and Bolo-Ball: Abregado-Rae League

Sold, 1x "Lady Fingers" OP-BHP Military Variant, 1x HVKF-MD-1 Handheld Variant, 1x HVKF-SR-1 with both Infrared and Computerized Interface Scopes, 1x HVKF-SP-1 with both Flashlight and Laser Targeting Attachments, 1x HVKF-RC-1 in Emplacement Variant and a free complimentary Mobile Barricade.

Sold, designs for HVKF-RC-1 for 25% of the profits from use of the designs, as well as access to any systems that use it, including but not limited to ground vehicles, droids, and spacecrafts.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Typing at her computer whilst visiting a boyfriend on Corellia, Navy Captain Roberts of the Republic desired a few products from Baron Iron-Knickers the Third. Saddened that there were no full-body replicas of the Droid that she could keep as a bath time friend. Oh well. Maybe next time...

She placed an order:

• The Misadventures of The Iron Knight and The Ever-Colonel Kerrigan. Season 1.
  • Breaking MRE. Season 1.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Lady Exedō"]
Sold, Wardrobe Made From Armour-Ani Armor-Mesh Clothing and Free Repairs in exchange for two artifacts/technology samples and credits.

Do you have any links to the tech/artifacts available for me? Or posts that describe them?

[member="Karen Roberts"]
Sold, The Misadventures of The Iron Knight and The Ever-Colonel Kerrigan Season 1, Breaking MRE Season 1, and free complimentary Cooking Time With Iron Knight Holo-Diskset Corellian Recipes Edition.

Matreya

After looking to the list of programming, and seeing several favorites, despite never admitting to such, Damien hailed the Droid in charge.

2 million credits for a full copy of all shows, holo form, the rest going to the company to keep it up.

[member="HK-36"]
Saran wasn't used to this. Shopping wasn't her thing. But after Jacobs told her to stop paying him, she had enough money to. At least, get something small. Stumbling over the Holo site for Abregado-Rae Industries, something in particular caught her eye. Forgetting to put any screens to hide who she was down first, she sent the following message:
How much for a pair of the Armor-Ani Armor mesh that would appear as Jedi robes? I can't say that I have much.
Knight Drast
Realizing her mistake too late, she cursed, Hoping that wouldn't affect the seller at all.

HK-36

[member="Saran Drast"]
A response would come in soon enough to Saran
"It would cost less than a standardized suit of medium armor, but the specific cost depends on the size and quality of the outfit. We have available three pre-set models, custom jobs cost extra, from pre-sets you can choose Shorter Archaic Jedi Tunics ((KOTOR and TOR)), Traditional Old Republic Long Jedi Robes and Tunics ((Prequels)), and Modern Jedi Robes and Tunic ((Whatever the heck you kids wear nowadays)), the color of the robes you can choose for free. Armor Rating of 1 is the cheapest quality of armor we have available but it is little better than cloth, Armor Rating of 4 is the toughest grade of armor-mesh we have in stock but it is also the priciest. However, it would cost less than armor plating used in medium armor with Armor Rating of 5. Ratings of 2 and 3 are both affordable with sufficient protection in scenarios where you would be caught without proper armor, but it costs only a bit more extra to upgrade to Rating of 4."

As to whether it would affect HK or not, it's not like he kept track of who was in the Jedi Order and who was exiled, he didn't really knew who Saran was or that she was exiled. Even if he did, he would probably still sell to her, he was friends with plenty of Exiled Knights.

[member="HK-36"]
After checking her funds, looking over the screen, and re-checking if she had enough, Saran sent her reply.
If the attached funds are enough, I would like to purchase a brown Archaic Jedi Robe and a Brown Traditional Jedi Robe and tunic, both in Grade III.
Attached: 5000 Credits

HK-36

[member="Saran Drast"]
After few seconds, Saran's receipt would arrive,
Sold, Grade 3 Brown Archaic Jedi Robes and Grade 3 Brown Traditional Jedi Robes and Tunic

Also, among the robes Saran would be able to find a dark-grey metallic cylindrical shell, closer examination would reveal it to be empty lightsaber hilt casing. One made from Echani Graphite, a material resistant to lightsaber blows.

Saran spent a few minutes staring at the casing before going to the site again. Sighing, she turned to the computer terminal.
I seem to have recieved a Echani Graphite Lightsaber handle in my shipment as well. As I do not believe I payed for one as well, I am informing you.
Knight Drast

HK-36

[member="Saran Drast"]

She would receive a response soon enough,
"Consider it a gift for the upcoming Troubled Times, should the Sith continue to spread. That hilt will not be broken by a lightsaber blade, nor a bullet, nor a bolt or normal sword, it is as hardened as Iron of Mandalorians or Phrik. Hope to never need it, but use it well when you do. A lightsaber is not a sword, as it seems, but a shield, use it to protect and defend, never to attack, for to be a Jedi is not to be in the Order, or to hold the lightsaber, or to use the Force, it is to act like the Jedi, Guardian of the Weak, Protector of Peace."

HK-36

[member="Silver Wolf"]

What Armor Rating would you like for your Armor-Mesh suits? We have ratings between 1 and 4 available, the higher the rating the more costly the armor is, although it would still be cheaper than standardized medium armor which would provide more protection.

The Gados Electrite is currently an expensive material, its market price is currently close to that of Phrik due to the state of minor production and presence of Electrum, a metal favored among ranks of Jedi to show Mastery of the Force.
Are you certain you would be able to pay for so much of it? Echani Graphite is much cheaper due to mass-production and only graphite being used. Funding from faction or company would help to pay it off as well as bartering items of value to lower the price.

((So just for things to make sense ICly, I need to know if your char is able to buy that much Electrite by himself unless you have a faction or company that can sponsor you, or you want to offer some items that would lower its price :p))

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
For the training armor I would like a Armor rating of 4 while the pilot suit to be 2.

as for that, then I would only like the Electrum based graphite for the two lightsabers, while the Echani Graphite for a pole-arm to be cheaper.

(OOC: yes I can. This is an alias for a character of mine that owns a company as well as being sponsored by his faction for missions. So upgrading his stuff is necessary. and I see this as a cheaper way than making more unique armor. :) Thanks though.)
[member="HK-36"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom