Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A year

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Well damn it is a year ago I joined the site on Augest 14th last year and can't believe it has been a year. Some highs and some lows, some good rps and some average ones.

Never going to say there was a bad one as from the lowest padawan like [member="Storm"] who needed patience and had a 12 page training thread to highs like rping with [member="Hanna Vondiranach"] ([member="Alli Wren"]) and making a great relationship between the characters. All are equal there were a few bumps and bruises but really overall I wouldn't change anything. Matsu and the characters have grown greatly and well I accedit mostly the people in this faction.

[member="Aika Kawakami"] as one of the best students and best friendships, her and Matsu love each other but instead of it just being like many try and do rp relationships it is purely from a master and student with Aika growing from this meek insecure little girl almsot afraid of her own shadow to a powerful master.

[member="Kiskla Grayson"] while I do disagree with did provide a chance for something few have done. She in my opinion did something very unjedi like and got Matsu severed from the force. To which the former jedi master has been now relearning from around the galaxy thank to [member="Jeela Tillian "].

Now Matsu is working more as a fallen hero who has been broken. She will have to rise up to the task and see what comes of it all as she grows further with the lightside and controlling/protecting the legendary Eye of the Sun will provide that as it is much like the solari an artifact of the lightside. It would burn in the presence of corruption within the jedi.

[member="Iella E'ron"], [member="Rasu Gan"] and [member="Sochi Ru"] who have made a wonderful place here in the silver jedi and I am happy to contribute as much as I can. Thanks to your work Matsu's knowledge doesn't go to waste or wisdom fall on deaf ears.

[member="Ashin Varanin"] who while me and Jon at times vastly disagree and I think he forgets that not everyone cares about politics in their hobby. Has been a great friends with insight and often a voice of reason when I get annoyed. Always there to listen.

There are many others but honorable mentions Josh (Darron Wraith/[member="Jacen Cavill"]) who has been a great guy, Josh ([member="Darth Arcis"]) who is always there with a joke, [member="Leori Sheltrak"] and [member="Rianna Ordo"] who while not being in a lot of threads together I like to think we have had fun in the ones we did, Suzy ([member="Maya Whitelight"]) who has been a source of good humor and while taking some of my ripping apart. Has not stopped being friendly and kind.

[member="Kara Vi'dreya"] (Libby) who while rocky has been a fun rper when I can convince her to post or spare the time. [member="Isabella Denko"] ([member="Sophia Walsh"], KC) one of the fun people who also has made a great platonic friendship with Syn. The pair of Sophia and Syn are great friends, [member="Domino"] who with Syn will grow old and the pair will be on their lawn chairs talking about the old days when they had to walk in the snow ten miles.

I know I missed people like Aleidis Ijet (Smitty) who is a great rper and I really do wish the best of luck, Joshua Dragonsflame who despite some things I think is a good guy just needs to be checked once or twice, [member="Selena Halcyon"] who has been an awesome person, regardless of how many say evil and wicked the Republic flourished with your laid back and hands off approach. It brought new temples, rebuilts circles and we had happy members. [member="Ordo"] who has been a cool guy through and through, [member="Tracyn Ordo"] (Pow pow) who is always good for a laugh.

Yeah I am missing people, a lot of people like [member="Fabula Cavataio"] (Anna) who is a wealth of knowledge and helped me in fights, or [member="Valik"] (Connor) who is great for tech sub ideas and bouncing things off of. Bah I am rambling now and if I keep going on I'll be here making a post all day but I am looking forward to another year.

[member="Matsu Ike"] Happy Anniversary Yes you do point things out even when I'm stubborn at time and bull head but still I come around after all I want to learn all I can to better my rping and writing. Thank you for being so practices. Also, to use your ear to chew on when I get upset and frustrated which happen a lot sometimes :p

I still love ya....

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Iella E'ron said:
and where is Thurion Heavenshield? I need my daily fix of gorgeous.
raining_david_tennant.gif

Congrats!

So would this be a good place to mention that my Birthday was three days ago? and that I have been here a year and a half?

Nope, not a good place. [member="Syn"], needs to keep his thunder in this thread.

[member="Maya Whitelight"], Crap I have to pay child support.... I mean yes, I love the kids.

EDIT: have to say it now that my Likes are at 343, the same company that makes my fav games, Halo Series. Boo ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom