Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A wild Van-Derveld appears!

Well then...

Some of you may know me, some of you may not. For those of you who don't, I suppose I better introduce myself :p

My name's Sam, I'm 22 years old, from a small town near Liverpool in England but currently living in Langley, BC. Been RPing in the SW universe now for four and half years over at SWRPG, few places before that but nothing worth mentioning. Anyways, I ended up getting tangled up with the Van-Derveld Clan and they gave me a long lost Sith brother to make my own (since the original player had moved on from RPing, if I remember rightly) and the rest, as they say, is history.

Been having laptop issues since I joined Chaos that have prevented me from logging in, but those are resolved now so here I am, ready to join the madness or so to speak (you can thank Kaman (Luc) and James (Ket) and the rest of the SWRPG motley crew for me ending up here in the first place :p haha)

Anywho,

I look forward to RPing with you all soon :)

Sam

[member="Cat Van-Derveld"] - As if I haven't ruddy well said it enough already... I am so FETHING HAPPY you are here, mate.

I'll give you the spiel, for the full experience.

WELCOME TO CHAOS! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. I hope you enjoy your time here with us, and beware... this place can be addictive. <_<

And for the rest of you folks - I'm Kaman (Luc), if you didn't know already. Which you probably do, you nosy bunch of twunts lovely people. <3

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] Why thank you :D I would have thought you'd be getting brassed off by the amount of questions I've been bombarding you with so far! haha as for this place being addictive, you know what I'm like when it comes to RPing, give me decent plots and I'm easy :p

[member="Hal Terrano"] I've not had the pleasure of meeting Vega yet, there was a plan for a UK/Euro meet-up in the works but I moved to Canada last year so it never ended up happening. Where is it you're from? And thanks for the welcome!

[member="Xander Carrick"] I'm not actually sure to be honest with you, I rebooted/revived this character at Ket's request after the original Writer stopped RPing for whatever reason. What I can tell you is that Ket and Cat were full blooded brothers in their original incarnations, with Vega as their half brother. Cat was the youngest of the three. The Van-Dervelds are such a complicated bunch it would take me a few hours to remind myself of the full history lol there are dozens of us across various boards I would imagine

[member="Ket Van Derveld"] , care to shed some light on my name? :p

[member="Xander Carrick"] Nah, it's his actual name rather than a nickname :) Backstory will follow once I've had a chance to speak to Ket and write up my bio. I don't want to contradict his own history too much if I can avoid it

[member="Danger Arceneau"] Thank you, Danger :)

[member="Cat Van-Derveld"]
Another Van Derveld?!
Kill_it_with_Scorpio.gif

Kidding, welcome aboard!

[member="Valeria Aetani"] It always amuses me when people are somehow surprised when another one of us turns up :p

[member="Hal Terrano"] Ahhh I see! I've never been up that far north, been to Edinburgh a fair few times and Loch Alsh once or twice when I was younger, but other than that there's still a lot of Scotland I'm dying to see. I'm part Scot myself, McCrae :)

[member="Ilias Nytrau"] Oh shush you! :p You'll be giving these lovely people a bad impression of me! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom