Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Wild Flower (Solan Charr)

"I don't know." she said, finally breaking her connection to the ground and planets. She shrugged and added "That's about it." She brought her chin up to her knees again, resting atop it, before saying "I mean I wish there was more but really that's all there is. Sort of makes me wonder if things had been different would I still be this way? Know what I mea-" She turned, seeing the new sprawl of very lovely flowers. She gave a small look to [member="Solan Charr"] and asked "Did you have to make that?"

[member="Morgana Forceborn"]

"I apologize and hate to inform you of this Morgana... but im not the one that made them." He smiled as he pointed out her thoughts. "While you were talking about what you liked to do, thinking about what made you happy, it responded by channeling your power. I think we found the way in which your power can work no?" He smiled at her as he waited for her to understand what it was that happened, what it was that she just did. "Trust me, im not the one that helped those flowers grow."

At first Morgana didn't believe him. She was skeptical for a brief moment before recounting that she did have her hands closest to the flowers and, by extension, that she was thinking and feeling a little like a planet when she spoke. But she just thought that was her own mentality slipping as she tried to focus on less serious things. She gasped at it hit her that she did do it, her hands going up over her mouth. She couldn't believe it. She did it. She did something right and without fully realizing it. She was so amazed she could barley speak to [member="Solan Charr"] in her state.​

He smiled as he watched her and just let her think about what she had been able to do. He didn't want to ruin this moment of pure joy for her so while she sat there his hands came together and he smiled at her for a bit longer. He had to admit, the way she was reacting, the fact he had been able to help her meant... alot to him for some reason. It made him very confused now that he thought about it, why was he so proud of a Jedi he had just met. Sure he had taught her a new ability and she succeeded but for some reason he had some otherworldly pride he could not understand for the moment.

Finally able to say words she looked to the king of kesh and said "Thank...thank you. I didn't think I could do it until now. I guess it really helped. I... well if there's ever any way I can replay you you can say so." She smirked, hoping whatever he asked wasn't too ridiculous.​
[member="Solan Charr"]​

"Just don't go spreading rumors im an evil dark jedi drinking the blood of my enemies like some energy Vampire. Oh, and watch out for your Aunt, shes a good woman and im sure shes more than blessed to have you as a niece Morgana..." He smiled and then made a quick fake cough as he rubbed his neck and looked up at the sky. "And don't mention any of that last part to your aunt, don't need her holding that mushy part over my head. Got it?"

She chuckled all the more as [member="Solan Charr"] had to keep saving himself from anything he said being passed on to unwanted ears. When he finished she said "Got it." before looking around. "I think I'd better get going. I need to catch a shuttle back before the Jedi start a whole galaxy wide search for me." She stood, dusting herself off for a moment, before saying "Thank you, Solan. Or your majesty. Whatever. You've been a big help."

"Thats why im here... that and i make a mean egg sandwich. Should have had you try some. I swear it doesn't get as burned as you think." He smiled and waved off to the woman. "And don't worry Morgana, i have a feeling that there is going to be some crazy air traffic mix up that will delay all flights for about an hour, you know. Something weird like that on this bright and nice day..." He smiled as it was clear she wouldn't miss her shuttle. Last thing he needed was the Jedi accusing him of a kidnapping.

She smiled and waved before walking off, eventually finding her way out of the castle and off to the spaceport. All the while she glanced back o see if she would catch a glimpse of [member="Solan Charr"] again just to wave off to him. There was something ice about meeting him, something almost natural. It might have just been because he was ore of a father to her than anyone else had been her whole life. Odd to say really, but Morgana only thought it was just her and kept walking on. Hopefully they would meet again when Morgana was stronger and had finally mastered the plant surge on her own. She would practice and hopefully make a flower as beautiful as the one she'd first seen that drew her attention in the first place.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom