Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Watery Grave (OS Dominion of Glee Anselm)

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"]
Enemies: [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sage Bane"]
3/20

"Sounds good," Ana nodded as she surveyed the surroundings for any movements or well anything really. She wasn't picky and she was hoping to get a move on it soon as she was starting to sink in the mud from all of this standing around. It was driving her crazy to say the least as she hadn't come here to just stand around waiting for the Sith to come to her. "Find anything?" She questioned taking a deep breath trying relax.

Taking another breath Ana lightly closed her eyes as she focused on her surroundings. She could sense dark force signatures everywhere. It wasn't much help but she decided she needed to go towards one of them to stop the blood shed. If she couldn't find refugees at least she could find an opponent.

Now she could hear screams coming from the left. Ana knew this type of scream very well and couldn't help but turn in that direction. "We have to go investigate, help. The Sith have found the refugees. Coming with me?" Ana stated as she looked to Spark. It would be rude to just dash off without her and making sure they kept in contact. As much as she had to keep track of her enemies she had to watch out for her allies.

Objective: Reverse 2, Save refugees, bring them to safety
Allies: Spark Finn Anastasia Rade Rekha Kaarde (?) Sabrina Kotass (?)
Enemies: Maybe @Reverence probably almost definitely [member="Sage Bane"] and rest of the Sith
3/20

Coren was ready for action. time to get moving, really. He knew that Coren's Angels, as he was going to mentally refer to the three women from the UNderground, were going to be fine. Spark was smart, Rade was a Mando and Rekha, well, that one he was still testing to see just how far her skills went. He gave them a nod when he made his way off to the distance. He reached out to Spark before he got too far and just gave her a nudge in the Force. He knew that should anything happen, anything to that girl, he'd be coming back.

She was a damned good co-pilot, and his ship always ran better when she was aboard. Coincidence? He wasn't sure. Anyway, the man made his way to the water, reaching out to the Force, picking up a trail through his skills in psychometry, and of course, it ended at the water line. Nodding to himself, he checked his pistol, scattergun and lightsaber, that full sized one, not the shoto.

Here went nothing, right? Affixing the rebreather into his mouth, he dove in, full in his scout trooper modified armor and swam, letting the Force lead him, to the strongest source of power. Underwater caverns would be ideal, please.

Leggo, Sith.

Objective: Find and Conquer those Refugees.
Allies: One sith | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Reverance"]
Enemies Engaged: [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
4/20

He seemed to understand her, which was really good. He swam out of his hiding spot and climbed over to where she stood. She gave his weird tendril things on his head a small pat. “See? I told you I’m friendly.” She said, a smile on her face. Children were only nice when they were quiet. This kid was probably scared, and she needed to calm him down so he could lead her to the rest of them.

She lowered herself to his height. “So kid, where's your mommy and daddy?

He sniffled. “M-mommy’s dead.” Oh. So he did speak basic. That was convenient. “I don’t know where daddy is.” Oh god. He looked like he was going to cry.

Listen. You need to tell me where they are, okay?” She urged him on. “Or else the Sith are going to get him.” She kept her voice low, a whisper so those eavesdropping wouldn’t be able to listen.

The Sith? W-What are they gonna do to my daddy.” He sniffled.

I dunno. Enslave em or something. You can trust me.

You’re not Sith?

What? Am I a red-lightsaber wielding scary person to you?

N-no…..?

Exactly.” She said. “Now take my hand. There might be some Sith people out here. They can do some really cool—er—evil mindtricks and you might get into trouble so you need to stick with me. Don’t worry I’m a Jedi.Yuck. Although, she did feel like she was being watched. Danger. Danger. Danger. Her senses seemed to scream. Even though the person was hidden from her line of vision, she could still feel the stench of their signature lingering in the air.

I think someone else is in the area. Maybe more than one. the thoughts would travel to Avreet if he’d received them. She attempted to send them to Sage as well. This plan needed to be successful.

O-Okay.

What’s your name kid?

K-Krin.

Well, Krin. I’m Tara. Let’s go. And no matter what happens, stick to me. You’re no good to them dead.” She had the kids hand in her left hand, and the lightsaber in the other. It snapped back to life. She grabbed his hand and ran, moving away from where she sensed the danger, though wasn’t stupid enough to lead them to Avreet. “The Sith are here.

Allies: [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Spark Finn"]
2/20

On my way, Knight Qin.

With that, Sage sent a velvety mental whisper through the seas. Sitara Qin. His little Siren, luring him through this deep, black ocean. Sage was very much looking forward to seeing her again. When curious folks asked Sage who he was dating, the answer was generally: "What month is it?" but Sitara was different. Her allure was as irresistible as the dark side itself. If any of the trout people down here dared to try and harm Knight Qin, they would soon find themselves in a dance with the devil.

According to their mission briefing, Sitara would be positioned in the underground caverns with Darth Venefica and Darth Veles. The Sith Knight set his coordinates for their location, put the ATAT swimmer on autopilot, and punched it. The swimmer lurched across the ocean floor, crushing anything in its path. The closer his aquatic vessel got to the caves, the more Sage branched out with his Force sense, looking for friend or foe, Jedi or Sith. His eyes widened as he felt an almost imperceptible shimmer of a familiar Force signature, a rogue Jedi he had fought on Crystan. A Jedi from whom he had to retreat, an event that still caused him a pang of shame. He wondered: how close was [member="Coren Starchaser"] to these Jedi caverns? To Sitara?

His question was answered when Knight Qin's voice echoed in his head.

I think someone else is in the area. Maybe more than one.

Hang tight. I'm almost there.

The ATAT's radar let out a loud ping as he reached his coordinates. Sage, armed with a lightsaber and some stun nets, donned his diving gear and swam from his vessel, hunting for the entrance to the caverns.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective: Deal with personal business -> Dispose of evidence.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: Some forsaken marsh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Allies: One Sith, [member="Darth Ferus"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Post 4/20[/SIZE]

Darth Ferus was a terrifically terrifying sight when he brought out his inner Iridonian. She could see the path he carved through the Anselmi Warpath, and feel the fear and awe he inspired. Saiah, however, had another job to do. One a little more subtle, yet hardly any less bloody. She had to tidy up her affairs.

While the warpath was marching, she made her way to an important smuggling contact from her mercenary days. He was currently hiding among the Anselmi with a cargo she had not bothered investigating. Mostly because she had informed against him. She had however requested a very special delivery for him to ship with the outmost discretion, against payment in the shape of a pardon and leave to travel through Sith space as he wished.

“Jahn, it has been far too long. Years, I recon.”

Jahn the smuggler, a mighty-looking Zabrak with a sour face, opened his arms to greet the Rattataki. He did not appear very happy to see her, but he never had been a jolly fellow.

“Maica, my dear. None too long for me. Last time we met, I had a blaster to your head and your vibroblade to my… Well you remember”

“Your throat, yes. I am amazed you did not shoot me, right then and there. It would have saved you a world of hurt”

The Zabrak rubbed his scarred neck, and Saiah smiled approvingly. That had been a good day, the day she left to join the Sith.

“Now, show me my wares and I will give you your pardon on behalf of the Order of the One Sith”

A lie. She did not intend to let him walk this time, and she reckoned he knew deep down that only one would walk out of there alive. She thought she could smell it on him, feel it emitting from his body. The Zabrak’s face furrowed as he took her to the hidden cargo. The first was a large crate. He threw open the lid to prove it was the right cargo, and covered his nose. Inside the crate, there was the vague shape of a tall, thin humanoid, swaddled in cloth. It shivered, but did not otherwise move. Next, Jahn brought out a box of fine make, and then a last, tiny box. Saiah knew the fine box was full of poison tablets, and the tiny box contained a vial of antidote for her. As it was all set down, she handed over a single data chip.

“I hope I never see you again, Maica Pec. I should never have brought you off that forsaken rock where I found you.”

The Zabrak snatched the data chip from her hand and spat on the floor in front of her before turning his face away in disgust. Saiah’s lips curled in a sneer, but she controlled herself with a mental strain and turned her sneer to a smile. Her right hand passed casually across her sash, slipping her lightsabre into her hand. She stepped around the crates and reached out her left hand to touch the Zabrak’s shoulder. Her fingers dug into the fabrics of his coat.

“You won’t. I promise you that. I will never bother you again, nor will any Sith.”

The Zabrak had already slipped the blaster into his hand, and just as he was about to turn and fire Saiah activated her sabre. The Scarlet blade jumped from its hilt, tore its’ way through his back and ejected itself from his abdomen. As he gasped for breath, she pulled him close and planted a kiss on his cheek. Her blade stirred in his gut, further edging him to death. She whispered in his ear, her voice cracking.

“You were like a father to me Jahn, but now my chains are broken.”

His limp body fell to the floor as she deactivated her lightsabre and let go of his coat. She sniffled and leaned her head back. Was she about to cry? No, she would not allow herself. Rather than tears came a chuckle, then a giggle, then a downright cackle. It was loud and unusually shrill compared to Saiah’s rasped voice. Yet she could not stop herself. The creature in the crate whimpered at the sound, Jahn would never be bothered by Sith again, and Saiah felt indeed free.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=4/20]

Objective: 3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base on the surface
Location: Exiting the lift (elevator to my North Amrican friends)
Allies: One squad of 9 x Sitherhood Troopers (NPCs) | [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Theme: Time for the theme song – and to kick butt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB2ELkIzWQ0

‘I'm the voice inside your head
You refuse to hear
I'm the face that you have to face
Mirrored in your stare
I'm what's left, I'm what's right
I'm the enemy
I'm the hand that will take you down
Bring you to your knees

So who are you?
Yeah, who are you?
Yeah, who are you?
Yeah, who are you?

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend.’

The lift opened with a loud ping and Melori stepped out of the lift, closely followed by her comrade. She waited for no-one and purposefully strode to the single reception desk that was unoccupied and scanned the corridor. It was empty, but she sensed a number of individuals through the single exit.

Glancing around she realised the top floor was primarily one room – or rather that any subsequent rooms could only be reached from that first entrance.

She fiddled under the desk and found a switch. Flicking it, the double ornate wooden doors clicked open and she strode to them and kicked them both wide with her black knee length boots.

The sight that greeted her was a handful of soldiers all bearing blaster rifles, all pointing at her. And they were standing around a man with the trappings of a high-ranking officer. Cowering behind them all was a young woman with a blaster pistol, waving it like she was in a high breeze. Clearly his secretary – despite the military clothing.

The officer spoke first. “Surrender now and we’ll give you a fair trial.” His voice betrayed his lack of confidence before his emotions backed up the lack of self-belief. Melori simply pulled back her robes to reveal her saber hilt.

The officer cleared his throat. “OK…there’s no use in wasting life here. We accept you’re part of an invasion party. We surrender.”

Melori cocked her head to one side and gave a puzzled look. “Surrender? Surrender? I didn’t come here to fight you, I had hoped to face Jedi. And there is only one way to get the attention of the Jedi. Slaughter of the innocents. Mercilessly and without compromise.”

In a second her saber was in her left hand and with her right, she picked up two soldiers bodily with the Force and flung them through the full length window that filled one complete side of the top floor.

“I am the hunter, I am…fear itself.”

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sitara Qin"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
4/20

While the newly acquired source of light gave away their position, Avreet let the Nautolan illuminate their way as the amphibious trio scoured the caverns in hopes of finding more refugees, finally being able to see more than darkness. With yellowish light being shed on their surroundings, pushing all shadows away, Avreet finally had a good chance to see the dripstones and tight passageways, large chambers and murky lakes, some even connecting to the ocean through treacherous underwater tunnels full of sharp rocks that threatened everyone except for the best of swimmers. Such signs also made identifying each place much easier; the Sith Lord started to map the system in his head as they explored and searched, also making their way to the entrance Avreet had used to get in.

The two Nautolans obviously lacked any sort of willingness to help the Sith Lord locate their friends, but it was either that or something they wished to experience even less; death. They realized the Mon Cal was capable of finding the refugees himself, but if they proved to be useful, perhaps they’d be spared the terrible fate. When they made their way towards the knocked out Nautolan woman lying on the stone floor, both Avreet’s ‘companions’ gasped, their fear reaching its peak like a spear ripping through the Force.

The Sith Lord took the woman into his arms and lifted her up when Sitara’s telepathic message reached him; for a short moment, Veles just stood there, his head turning in direction of the tunnels responsible for the Sith Knight’s disappearance, the black, dark maw that had swallowed the woman and now threatened to vomit enemies if he understood the woman’s warning right.

"Understood," he replied to Sitara in the same manner of communication, "Do you require any assistance, Knight Qin?"

It was only proper that he spread the word among other Sith searching through the caverns, tell them to be ready. Reaching out through the Force and spotting the powerful beacon of the Dark Side that was Darth Venefica, Veles swiftly established a mental link between the two; strong enough to deliver and receive unspoken words, too weak for any attack on their mind and fun with illusions.

“Lady Venefica,” his words formed in the Sith Witch’s head, accompanied by his signature as a way of identifying himself, “There is a possibility of unknown outside forces getting into the caves. Please be ready to make these beautiful caverns their final resting place.”

With that said and done, the amphibian cloaked his presence and signature, just in case the enemy happened to be a Force user. Soon enough, Avreet gave the unconscious body to the Nautolan with nothing in his hands.

“Go,” he ordered, “Deeper into the caverns.”

One step back and his form vanished in thick darkness, out of the lamp’s reach. The Nautolans obeyed, giving each other a glance of confusion before slowly making their way through the complex system of grottos, Avreet tracking them from shadows with his webbed hand clutching the hilt of a lightsaber, not igniting it yet to avoid revealing himself. Hopefully the refugees led him straight to their friends in hopes of overpowering the Sith, or better yet, happened to cross paths with one of the enemies coming from the outside.

Objective: 2 reverse Find refuges and get them to safety
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sitara Qin"]
4/20

Sabrina had cloaked herself in the force, and prepared her move. She came round the corner and saw the sith, the young woman was talking a child away. This had to be stopped, and had to be done know. She positioned herself, to make an assassin blow. This took time as she could not hurt child, as she did. She wanted to do in such away the child looked away, then she kill the sith in a single blow. Then take the child away without him seeing her corpse as it was still twitching. To do this position and timing was everything, she managed to get to the right place. Then something happened, one of her men had to open fire as a sith came towards them. They had killed him, but, damn it that would alert her prey........

Objective: Handle the loose ends.
Allies: One Sith [member="Saiah"]

"W.. we need help! The Anselmi have rallied! We don't have the defenses here to hold them off, and they've already overrun the city limits!" The frantic cry was sent to all of Glee Anselm, to all on the planet and those just outside. Namely, Pieralos, where [member="Tanek Santii"] and the Nautolan Council resided. Well, their remnants. Similar to the town now actually. As soon as the message was sent the whole city was overrun.

Ferus now stood amidst the charred ruins. He had disguised himself as one of the Anselmi with his holographic belt, to make sure that no one would know the Sith had been behind this all. Saiah had already begun to clean up on her end, and now he was going to have to make sure the same happened on his. But it wasn't the time for their slaughter yet. No, the Sith would have to show up. Once the counter attack began, Ferus would shed this disguise. For now though.

Fake green eyes shifted over to a moving body. A survivor. Walking over, the disguised assassin would plunge an Anselmi warblade into the Nautolan's back, ending his life. "Be ready to move on, we will not stop." The general, so to speak, of the army. That's who the Zabrak had taken place of within the chaos of the slaughter. "But sir, the Sith who were with us have gone. What do you think they're doing now?"

"What ever the Sith are doing does not concern us. We do not need them to retake our home. Look what we did here without them." A smirk formed over the Sith Lords face. He turned to the whole of the army, who had amassed behind him. "We will take back our home and never fight amongst ourselves for scraps again! This is our planet, and the galaxy will know it! March onwards and never falter!" A resounding cry would echo across the land, hollow, hateful. A cry of vengeance.

Vengeance that would never be achieved.

Objective: 3.
Allies: [member="Melori Raaf"]
Theme: The overly used but usually appropriate "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

Jaron answered Melori's question with a general things have been fine, and asked her the same. Naturally the middle of an objective was not the time to catch up and find out how things have been since they parted ways. In fact, much had changed. Though Jaron was only an apprentice himself he secretly had another that was looking for his interests. His cousin's former lover, now bonded to him in the dark side. It was a secret no one would ever discover. He had also abandoned his master, something Melori did not need to know as well.

When the lift doors opened, Jaron stepped out behind Melori. He was support for her this time, as the last time they met she had been support to him. Jaron played either role well. It was disappointing to not find Jedi, but Melori was right, they had to draw them out, and one was certainly the best.

Fueled by darkness, Jaron's eyes grew yellow around the edges as a red tint took the center of them. Activating his blade, Jaron began to cut down those who were hiding in the room, dancing around Melori, as the two moved about each other as if their combat was a well choreographed dance. One by one the bodies of those they cut down hit the floor. Until finally Jaron felt a light sided presence in the room. He was strong, a master by what Jaron could feel. The Sith smiled, and spoke to Melori mentally.

"We have company."

Objective: Protect [member="Sitara Qin"], have a rematch with [member="Coren Starchaser"], then enslave fishies
Allies: [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Spark Finn"]
Directly engaging with: [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
3/20

Following Sitara's Force signature like a homing beacon, Sage swam upwards towards a glow of light that rippled overhead. When he emerged, he was in an underwater grotto with breathable air. Removing his rebreather, he clipped it to a gear harness and slung it around his shoulder, then took a few grateful breaths of air, wheezing quietly from the swimming. Once he caught his breath, Sage began to wade through the caves. Being half-Chiss sometimes had its advantages, like the low light vision of the blue-skinned Csillan race. His footfalls making light splashing sounds, the Sith Knight trudged through darkened caverns as if they were bathed in daylight.

His footfalls suddenly halted. Blaster fire rang out just ahead, in what seemed to be Sitara's location. He could not sense any others in the Force besides the raven-haired Knight. It must be armed refugees. Plucking the pommel of his lightsaber from his belt, sprinted towards the clearing and once he arrived, a dead Sith warrior, some blaster-wielding soldiers, and further down the path, Sitara Qin holding hands with a frightened Nautolan child.

With narrowed eyes that glinted red in the darkness, Sage ignited his red blade. It was time to slice-and-dice.

Snap-hiss!

Objective: [3] Let's help build a base! Wait! Oh look! Something Shiny! [2] Let's go kill it!
Allies: The One Sith - Topside - [Member="Vrag"] - [member="Reverance"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Melori Raaf"] - [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Enemies: Hello Ladies. [member="Spark Finn"] - [member="Anastasia Rade"] - [member="Rekha Kaarde"]
[3/20]
----------
lrg_bald_cypress_swamp.jpg

With a hiss Viktor's cigarette sank into the murky water of the swamp. He wasn't sure how many of the spice sticks he had smoked but he sure did feel good. A little too good. Perhaps he had over indulged a little. Rising himself from the log he found himself perched upon, When did I sit down?, he was instantly assaulted by a head rush. His vision blurred for a second as he stumbled a bit before bracing himself on the nearest tree Taking a deep breath through his nose he began to laugh as a euphoric feeling continued to wash over him in waves. Yup, a little too much.

With all this murder and mayhem going on on this planet you think he'd be a little more willing to, you know, get his hands a littler dirtier. Slicin' and dicein'! Agreed.... This spice is quickly becoming an issue... for all of us... I don't know, I kinda like it except for the part where he can't hear us anymore. VIKTOR! SNAP OUT OF IT YOU FOOL! Again... We know, we know. No yelling. Huttspawn. WHAT....

Taking another deep breath Viktor began to gain some composure. The figures he had been watching hadn't moved, did they not sense this or do they just not care? No matter how much of the spice he smoked his head was still tingling like crazy. It seemed to come from every direction and he couldn't seem to control it. It was maddening. Turning around Viktor peered back into the swamp. He needed to find something to distract him. Through the darkness he could make out audible signs of indigenous life. Bugs, creatures and... Well, that's a familiar sound.

Without hesitation Viktor began to march back into the depths of the swamp from which he had came. The sound of shuffling feet contacting the water echoed oddly throughout the swamp around him, though it proved hard to pinpoint. Whomever it was, or whoever they were, was moving quietly in an attempt to mask their movements. More refugee's perhaps? Continuing forward at a careful pace he attempted to pinpoint the general direction which they were coming from. It didn't take him long before they revealed themselves. Terror filled screams filled the air around him accompanied by faint cries and incomprehensible voices. Whomever it was had clearly found his monument.

Quickening his pace Viktor headed back to where he had encountered his first group of refugees. As he started to get closer to his work of art he could begin to make out words. They were speaking the native dialect. Excellent. As there figures began to become clearer in his approach he could make out another dozen or so refugees in the pack, all of whom had stopped cold in their tracks and reacted in horror to the murderous scene they had stumbled upon.

Viktor began to whistle. Quietly at first he quickly let whistle grow louder, the high pitched noise echoing eerily off the trees. The Anselmi refugee's had clearly seen him at this point and huddle together. Viktor wasn't sure if it was foolish pride or bone-chilling terror that kept them from fleeing his approach but it didn't matter to him. The result would be the same regardless. Upon returning to the scene of his early macabre encounter Viktor took in the sight of the boulder and the freshly deceased, and decapitated, refugee corpses that littered the ground around the stone. Turning his attention to the refugee's he opened his hands and gave a slight shrug.

"Do any of you speak basic?" Viktor asked. The group looked among themselves and Viktor noticed that not one of them had a blaster or a weapon of any kind. Now that he was close enough to scrutinize his prey he noticed that they were mostly females with only two men in the bunch and they were adolescents. Teenagers maybe. One of the older females stepped to the front of the group.

"What... What is it you want of us?" She had asked, the fear evident in the way her voice shook. With a casual gesture Viktor guided the groups eyes to the boulder and the dead around him.

"I'll give you a choice I didn't give them," he said. "Your planet is doomed. Your life as you know it is forfeit. You have two options: A life of servitude with the One Sith..."

"You mean slavery!" She retorted. Viktor narrowed his eyes at the woman, a clear look of frustration on his face. With a quick pulling motion Viktor ripped the woman forward into his waiting hand with the Force, catching her by the throat. He squeezed.

"Or death," he spat venomously in her face. "Speaking from personal experience I would choose death." Viktor tossed the woman forward into the muck. "Decide quickly before I decide for you," he finished, his hand dancing along the hilt of his lightsaber.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[SIZE=10pt]Objective; Reverse 2; Save Refugees, bring them to safety[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Location: Swampy swamp so faaar from my urban comfort zone[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] (doin’ her own thang) [member="Rekha Kaarde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Enerrrmies: [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sage Bane"] [/SIZE][member="Viktor Noali"] (mostly you bby)

[SIZE=10pt]She felt Coren’s familiar nudge in the force as Anastasia’s words pricked through her concentration. Blue-eyes cracked open. “Yeah, let’s go.” She could definitely hear voices on the thick breeze that occasionally blew but failed to alleviate the surrounding humidity. Nose scrunched up as she caught the smell of something else.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Cigarette smoke mixed with spice. Ewwy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]She sloshed her way next to the mandalorian, trying to keep up as much as her gangly appendages would allow. Water-muck-splish-splash. AVOID THE PUDDLE! WATCH THE ROOT! WAS THAT A SLUG?! Just a stick NOT A SNAKE.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] A modern day miracle happened as Spark sputtered out some words as they jogged toward the ruckus. Talking while completing physical exertion was no small feat for the technopath. “Coordinates went out,” huff-puff, “we’re marked as friendl,” huff-puff, “ies. If they have tech,” HUFF, “they’ll be guided to our transports.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Hopefully some of ‘em would make it, those not already being battered and slaughtered by the sith. Spark gulped another lungful of that thick, wet air and splashed to a stop seeing a meanie-looking sith and a cowering female native. She came from their side.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“HEY!” The technopath yelled at the man with the unignited lightsaber hilt who smelled like Professor Murky’s ashtray with a touch of moldy cinnamon. An invisible protective force bubble was already shimmering up around the native and slowly extending back to include the….teenagers. #teens #Iwaslikethat #amioldnow? #sithpunk #instagramthislater[/SIZE]

Objective: 2 reverse Find refuges and get them to safety
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sitara Qin"]
5/20

She realized sith were know zeroing in on the position, the was nothing else for it but to grab the kid and make a run for it. As a dead hero was no use to anyone, as they would not be able to spare anyone. She grabbed the child from the sith woman, and did not stop running back towards her marines. She then passed her frontline before anyone could stop her. Know her marines started their retreat, each point was ready to be defened. As they prepared to fall back to next point they done all they could, know was time run away.....

I am away till monday, kill marines no issue. If you want to face me, feel free to but you will be post locked till monday, though I will give a few post after that as well if dom nt completed

[SIZE=12pt]Objective: Reverse 2: Save Refugees, bring them to safety[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Location: Swamp…Swamp…more Swamp[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] (Bosley) [member="Anastasia Rade"] (Kelly) [member="Spark Finn"] (Kris) and Rekha (Sabrina) [member="Sabrina Kotass"] (Julie)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Enemies (Well hello I see your gaze has fallen upon us) [member="Viktor Noali"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Saiah"] [member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Jaron Lesan"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Post 2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha made sure the blaster was fully charged did not want to get caught without a full charge. Then she took that deep breath as she neared the group listening to what direction they wanted to go. She could only nod and make a gesture that she would continue to watch the rear. She did not always have something to say. Imagine that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]If Kelly wanted to take point she had no real issue except, “watch where you step, might look safe but it could swallow you” She looked over at Kris and smiled, Kris was so cute with her glasses and all and she seemed to be the girl to have in a pinch.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha looked at Bosley, yep…unholy thoughts of the things..well..keep that to herself. He cove and swam off to do what he needed to down below, deep, in the cool darkness of the shadows. Rekha turned back to her companions smiled, hell hath no fury like that of women.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]There was a smell in the air one that did not belong in a swamp. A Swamp tended to smell wet and earthy this smelled bitter made the nose wrinkle as if tickled by something with a bad smell. Rekha looked ahead of them, that small hint of a breeze carried the smell. The breeze came toward them from ahead pushing her hair back not forward. Whatever it was they would see it soon enough.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She knew it though they were not alone out here.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The three women were going to free the slaves the pungent smell came from something smoking and this man he had an intense gaze, Rekha had taken several steps when she heard Spark yell at him. It was the most direct approach for certain. Would it help them?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha owning a bar prided herself on knowing people today that skill would fail her she couldn't read that man standing there looking at them. sithspawn![/SIZE]

Objective: Reverse 2: Save Refugees, go swimming, show Sage Bane how to cry in front of a girl
Allies: His lightsaber, Coren’s Angels; [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] and [member="Sabrina Kotass"], in a way
Enemies: Sith, Enslavement, Jedi, People who are not spark, Ents, the boogeyman, over priced taxes, tollbooths, things that aren’t sharks, useless fish people and probably [member="Sage Bane"]
That’s actually lke 5/20. Or, reduced, 1/4

He wasn’t here for a good time. He was here to save the day. Coren Starchaser, the anti-hero. Saving societies is a side quest to the ability to nail a Sith to the floor boards and kick his teeth in. The being got away the last time, but now? Coren had worked up his mental defenses and was working on a few other tricks that were going to be developed a littttle bit that would actually, maybe allow the writer someone useful in combat.

Plus lightsaber. Plus water.

Coren was ready for this. He was needed to cause a distraction, and see if he could get some fish people to safety. Really, he needed to cause a distraction and let his team do the resucing. He could agro the Sith, right? Like… all of them?

Sure, he knew enough tricks in how to slow combat down. He made his way to the surface and repacked his rebreather. Right, time to go hunting.

Come out, Sith, come out, come out, wherever you are.

Also, he was not instagraming this trip, no matter how much Spark said it was 'cool'

Objective: Carry on this "We're totally not Sith act". Successfully enslave kid.
Allies: One sith | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Reverance"]
Enemies Engaged: [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
5/20

She absolutely couldn’t just leave the kid alone. He could die! Or worse, the Jedi could get him. At least the first possibility would’ve lead to a successful mission, the second one was just failure on her end. And she didn’t like failure. Whoever had come for her still didn’t crawl out of their hiding space.

Boom.

Open fire.

She backed away with the kid. Whoever it was was definitely there, and it brought a few arms with her. “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” She cooed. God. This was a lot more trouble than it was worth. What was the point of taking on a child prisoner?

Oh yeah.

Cause it was fun.

Do you require any assistance, Knight Qin?

Avreet’s words rushed into her mind. She clenched her jaw, trying to hide the child from sight. She had to at least give the illusion that she was a caring; a woman he could trust. After all, the child did just lose his mother. ‘Get the Nautolans out of there. If there’s one Jedi here, there’s bound to be more.’

Around the same time, she heard the velvety whisper of Sage’s voice crawl back into her mind. ‘Hang tight. I’m almost there.

As Sage came to find her, she sensed that the Jedi who was closing in on her had left. However, it seems that whatever it was…it didn’t flee with everything. She could feel a weight in the air, and she wrinkled up her nose. The kid beside her flinched, gripped her arm tightly and dove behind her, cowering at her back once he caught sight of Sage: the handsome illusionist she adored spending time with, now however wasn't the time to ogle.

S-Sith!” He squeaked.

Sitara wanted to chuckle. “What?

Can’t you see him?

What are you talking about.

His lightsaber. It’s red.

No it isn’t.

…..?

You’re colourblind, kid.

She walked up to man in front of her, shaking her head. “I swear there was someone here.” She said. “You didn’t seem to catch a hiding rat while you were coming in?” Unless..

Maybe he was cloaking himself. I heard open fire like a minute ago. Whoever it was, he definitely had someone with him.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=5/20]

Objective: 3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base on the surface
Allies: One squad of 9 x Sitherhood Troopers (NPCs) | [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Theme: Don’t be tricked by what you see, You got two ways to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jVoroHx3IU

‘In ancient Rome
There was a poem
About a dog
Who found two bones
He picked at one
He licked the other
He went in circles
He dropped dead

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom of choice!

Then if you got it you don't want it
Seems to be the rule of thumb
Don't be tricked by what you see
You got two ways to go

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want.’

“We have company.”

Melori loved it when she was right. Even when being right meant she could die – and this was certainly one of those occasions.

A Jedi uncloaked his presence. Were the soldiers merely the bait in a trap that had been sprung? That didn’t sound very Jedi-like. Perhaps he was simply too slow to react – unwilling to believe she’d kill those giving themselves up as prisoners.

She smiled. For all their fancy words, the Jedi had one weakness as a rule – they didn’t understand the Sith. They were so indoctrinated into believing they were right and all things Sith were wrong that they destroyed what they found rather than studying it. How foolish!

She, on the other hand, understood the Jedi only too well, as did Jaron no doubt. The Jedi was clearly a Master – his aura spoke clearly of his power. Against two Acolytes? He’d easily overpower them. Or he would in a fair fight – which is what the Jedi were obliged to do. But she was a Sith and a Sister. She played to win, not to observe the unwritten rules.

She deactivated her saber and looked at the Jedi. At the same time she swept the remaining soldiers out of the window using the Force but held the secretary dangling just outside the window.

“You have a choice Jedi. Attack me and I drop her. Distract me and I drop her. You see I understand your Code. Protect the weak even at the expense of your own safety.”

The woman was wriggling outside the window but at least she wasn’t screaming. Melori hated it when they did that.

“So…back to that choice. Save her or combat us? Except there is no choice is there? You have to save her don’t you.” She released the woman. “Oops…butterfingers.”

The Jedi leaped through the open window and Melori watched as they plummeted to the ground. She tapped the comm link in her ear. “Expect some company outside the front door…”

The Jedi had caught the woman and curled his body around her. Just in the nick of time.

“…now.”

It was likely that using the Force, the Jedi had saved the woman’s life and they say every moment is precious. For that’s how long he’d extended her pitiful life. For no sooner had they landed than nine Sitherhood troopers opened fire.

“I suspect you made the wrong call there…” she said to the bloody mess on the concrete below. “Now Jaron, this is all getting a bit boring for me. The building is secure and will do as a base of operations for the military. Why don’t we go and take a look at that.” She pointed to the nearby starport. “It sounds way more fun.”

Indeed from the short distance away, there was the sound of explosions and heavy blaster fire. She stooped to pick up the officer’s cap and put it on her head at a jaunty angle. “Seems like I’m in charge today.” She strode back to the elevator. “Keep up slowvcoach.”

[3/20]
Objective: #1
Location: Pieralos, Glee Anselm's underwater capital (currently inside the government building)
Allies: [member=Vengeance], @any Sith at Pieralos

The room was quickly being cleared out by the two Acolytes. This was the easy part. It was important to get rid of the ruling Council, so that the Sith could fashion their own ruling body. It would certainly be less democratic. "That's the point" Tanek remarked after Vengeance had taken down another member of the Council. They were wearing Sith colours, in order to stand out from the regular Nautolan corps and to be easily identified as a friendly. "If you can't restrain yourself, stay clear of them." His words hinted of a threat, but his tone hadn't changed. This far into the invasion, Tanek seemed too serious to allow the comment to be shrugged off as a joke. Subjugating Glee Anselm would be problematic if they cut down their own supporters. Not impossible, simply problematic. He knew of certain Sith agents who'd be less than amused at hearing how their work of stirring up the populace had been undone.

"Hope you brought swimming gear with you." he said with a playful smirk as Vengeance dashed out from the room. His focus returned to the two last Council members. He didn't move towards them, but stood still, in deep concentration. The last Nautolans stood terrified, pressed up against the wall on the other side. Their best bet now was a heroic rescue. Tanek reached out with the Force, and slowly the weapons of the fallen guards started to levitate. The two light pikes flanked Tanek on either side, slowly leveling out, the tip pointing towards his generous hosts. "I think you see where this is going." he said unceremoniously. The pikes were launched towards the Nautolans. Their loud screams were soon silenced. One Nautolan dropped to the floor, chest pierced, the other was mounted upon the wall, the pike holding him in place. Dead. Once Tanek was done decorating, he too stepped out from the room.

0iWrjAa.jpg

What met his eyes was beautiful. The Council chambers and the halls of the government building had been drained of water. Whether this was customary, or had been done in honour of their many non-amphibian guests, Tanek did not know. The halls were decorated with thick windows. It was easy to get lost in the sight of the city. The young Togruta had never been in an underwater city before. Even above sea level, few cities shared the beauty of Pieralos. He had not yet grown used to seeing the city at the bottom of the sea illuminate the waters surrounding it. His red hand grasped at the rebreather in his pocket, for a moment feeling small and at the mercy of nature. Just making sure...

How long had he stood there gazing? It was time to act. The Acolyte snapped out of it, and began a quick march towards the main entrance. Was this were Vengeance had moved towards as well? There were essentially two options. A: move towards the main entrance, or B: search further within the building for other VIPs to eliminate. It was the sound of battle that drew Tanek to the former. The Nautolan forces were too occupied responding to an assault coming from the outside to realize the Sith were already in their base, killing their councillors. Their numbers were concentrated here, so the Acolytes would be outnumbered. However, all of their guns were pointed in the opposite direction. It gave them an opening, however slight it may be, to create chaos and mayhem within their ranks.

Objective: 3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base on the surface.
Allies: [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Melori Raaf"]
Post 1/20

The Irae made a low approach to the vicinity of the building that had recently been seized by a number of the Dark Lord's forces. He did not know specifically who was in control of the units assigned to this particular objective, but that really was not his immediate concern. Eventually, Cameron would undoubtedly take a more vested interest in the military direction of the One Sith...but all things with time. In the Sith Lord's eyes, seeking out the glory of combat and initiating action to, principally, engage the attention of allies was the arena of youth. The front line was rather unequivocally for Acolytes. That reality did not exist because Cameron or any other Sith Lord feared death, failure, or any other cliche term. It existed because his role was to empower and grow the younger members of their Order for the future and glory of said Order.

As his booted feet touched the ground, silver-green eyes swept the immediate scene. He'd arrived, apparently, just in time for someone to take a flying leap out a tenth-floor window before being cut down by blaster fire. Arching a curious eyebrow, Cameron shifted his gaze towards the main entrance. He could, of course, sense the presence of Melori and Jaron but only insofar as acknowledging their general presence. Outside of that, they were an unknown quantity to him.

Silently, the Sith Lord clasped his hands behind his dark blue and gray cloak as he walked casually forward, mostly ignoring the duties of the troopers around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom