Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Watery Grave (OS Dominion of Glee Anselm)

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
5/20

The telepathic answer to his question put a frown on the amphibious assassin’s face, only confirming his suspicion regarding a hostile Force user. His thoughts focused on the threat rather than the refugees, trying to decide whether to use the three as bait or lead them out of this place.

Always and everywhere, whenever the One Sith did something, there just had to be Force users opposing them, rallying their non-Force sensitive tools and sending them to slaughter, exactly the same thing they claimed to be one of their reasons for fighting the unstoppable One Sith war machine. For the sake of stopping the war and saving lives, the ‘heroic’ Jedi and their darker variations started more wars, conquered planets, destroyed cities, allowed slavery and piracy to blossom. Hypocrites, all of them! Had they truly wished to end this conflict without unnecessary bloodshed, they would have offered their help to the Sith. This lack of reason on their part only proved that, just like Sith, orders of Force users really enjoyed their positions of power, watching their minions from above. And now they wanted to save poor and insignificant refugees for the sake of portraying themselves as selfless heroes, completely ignoring the fact that ‘saving’ those people meant stealing them from one regime and giving them to another.

Avreet, watching the three refugees from shadows, noted the trio of Nautolans wanted to enter a passage they have already explored, which would have made a circle. His eyes quickly goggled around, scanning the area for any other ways. The murky puddle of water in the middle of this spacious chamber could have been very shallow just as deep enough to connect with the ocean; a perfect escape route if needed. Not exactly what Avreet searched for though; the pair of amber orbs continued its search, raising his gaze all the way up to the ceiling just to acknowledge its great height just as a drop of water splashed over his cybernetic eye, rolling over the glass orb. It was then that Veles spotted another way out; it appeared as nothing as a shadow from distance, a dark corner. If not for a sudden whiff of damp air that hit his nose, carrying the stench of swamps that lied high above them, Avreet would have completely missed the passage.

“No, go that way,” Avreet said and watched as the refugees begrudgingly obeyed, changing their direction and vanishing in the newly discovered way.

This one proved to be narrower than the rest, but Avreet did not doubt his decision for a second. The light in front of him continued to move forward and the way itself seemed to be going up. The walls enveloping their bodies retained their coldness, unlike the air; its humidity remained high, but it became somewhat warmer. Another change was the everpresent dropping of water found on the lower levels of the cave; more sound disturbed the silent caves by now, noises of all sorts indicating Veles’ Sith allies worked hard on the surface and also showing the four individuals currently slithering between two walls were getting closer to where the fighting took place. Through the Force, Avreet could almost read the minds of the trio; they hardly wanted to get closer to the fighting, but the only way back led through the Sith Lord.

They should have stayed at home, sitting on their asses. Taking cover in some caves and dying there was hardly worth the symbolic value of hiding from the One Sith for the sake of causing trouble. Their only fortune in this misfortune was meeting a Sith who had yet to decide their fate.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective: Kill the Masters - Dispose of Evidence.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: Some forsaken marsh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Allies: One Sith, [member="Darth Ferus"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Post 5/20[/SIZE]

Her laughter dissipated and she stood there a few seconds in silence. She could hear the whimpering of the pathetic creature in the crate, and the last few twitches and gurgles of the Zabrak at her feet. Her eyes travelled down to the corpse at her feet and tucked away her lightsabre hilt before kneeling down to get a good grip of his body. With a growl, she lifted him up and tipped him into the big crate before closing the lid with a slam.

Gathering the Force, she lifted the crate carefully by telekinesis and moved it outside before putting it gently down on a transportation device, much like a speeder bike, but much less exciting. She put the vial with the antidote inside her robes and secured the box of poison tablets in her lap as she sat down behind the transporting device’s controls.

She drove quite cautiously as she did not want to destroy the most precious of her cargo (the vial and tablets). She parked around the corner for the room where the leaders still congregated. Many of the lesser officers had either removed themselves completely or gone with the warpath, which was still steadily cleaving into the lands controlled by the Nautolans.

She snuck into the kitchens, largely empty because of the war, and she had made sure to sneak in while the servants were on break. There were trays of ceremonial cups, for the next toast, where Saiah was expected. In each cup, she placed one of the poison tablets in each cup and let it dissolve in the foul liquid the Anselmi loved for grand occasions, a thick, black liquid with a pungent smell and bitter aftertaste that would nicely mask the taste and scent of the poison. The tablets dissolved quickly and were hardly visible, the poison spread through the foul substance. Saiah grinned viciously and slipped out. Unseen? Most likely. She had experience with infiltrating without being seen and without using the Force to mask herself. Now her teacher was dead and in a box. Funny how things work out.

[2/20 dom, 1/10 UC]

"Jiàn tā de guǐ!"

The Aar'aa spit out, fighting the ship for control. It was likely no more than bad luck that had seen them shot out of the sky. Certainly the little shuttle was hardly worth the Sith's bother to go after. Unfortunately no matter how good a pilot you were, there was only so much you could coax out of a shuttle like this. Oh he'd given it a little loving to make sure it stayed in the air, but this was just a paying gig, it wasn't his, he wasn't sinking any credits or serious time into it.

He definitely was not getting paid enough to be on a planet under attack by the Sith though. They gave him the raging jeebies, with all the torture, and the glaring and the vong and spawn and.. Nope. Not that he was getting a lot of choice in the matter currently.

The best he could do was try and even out what was definitely a crash and not a landing, and aim for an island not under too heavy an assault where another ship might be found. He was not staying on Glee Anselm a moment longer than he had to.

He toggled on the intercom.

"So uh, you might have felt that little love tap folks. Good enw and bad news. Good enws, we're not going to blow up and die in a fiery ball of death. Bad news, we're not staying in the sky either. So uh.. strap in and hold on."

He switched it off, before after a moments thought togglign it on again.

"Just a reminder, legally none of you are supposed to be on here, so you can't sue me. 'Kay, thanks!"

There, an open street, A street was a bit like a landing strip? Basically the same. No problem. Sure.

[member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="[FONT=tahoma][COLOR=rgb(100,149,237)][URL="http://starwarsrp.net/user/8165-lancem-cuil%C3%A9in/"]Lancem Cuiléin[/URL]"][/COLOR][/FONT]

Flying into enemy territory was joyfully exhilarating and at the same time completely stupid. It was this truth which had caused Lancem to board a shuttle which was flying straight towards a planet which was doing war things. Definitely explosions, more than likely death, the usual things to kick start a young man's heart.

In fact, beyond that, there was no real reason for Lancem to be going to this planet. He just needed to get his blood pumping a bit. He needed to get his mind off of things, that was surprisingly accomplished by getting his body onto things, sadly in a slightly less fun way than he had made that sound. Though he was reminded of the thought when the pilot yelled something about lovetaps.

"A lovetap? No, a lovetap is when my cousin gently bumps into a fellow in hopes of taking him home, that was an explosion. Though, upon recollection of how reproduction works I can see that the end result is a big bang in both cases." He shook his head as he clenched his hands against his seat as they continued their downward push...or whatever movement they were doing.

"Legally, you're not supposed to be here, so if we explode and it's just us i'm totally going to beat you senseless and legally you can't say I did it because I wasn't here!" He shouted back as he felt the shuttle be wracked once more.
Joy.
[member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"]

[3/20 Dom, 3/10 UC]

"If we explode you have my full permission to beat me senseless."

Came the reply through gritted teeth as Jimmy continued to wrestle for control. Letting the shuttle go off course the way it wanted to at the moment and crash into one of the buildings, a hotel from the look of it, was another quick way to wind up barbequed. As much as Jimmy liked eating Barbeque, he felt no need to become it.

He had no idea who the folks on the shuttle were quite frankly. He didn't get paid to know, just to go from point A to point B. Still, since if they did explode the chances of there being anything left of him to beat were just about null, it didn't much matter.

"Liú kǒushuǐ de biǎozǐ hé hóuzǐ de bèn érzǐ!"

This when the landing gear refused to lower. Yep, this was going to be a fun landing allright. Jimmy didn't like fun. He liked boring. Boring was good.

"Here we go!"

With a bone jarring impact, followed by another as the shuttle bounced off the duracrete a few times, slowly screeching it's way to a stop, billowing black smoke.

"I'm probably not getting paid for this.."

Jimmy commented sadly an slightly dazed as he unbuckled himself.

[member="Lancem Cuiléin"] [member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

(Posting in this little shuttle. If the OS have an issue with my participation, please let me know.)

(1/20)

This was not Anaxes.

Then again, the flight wasn't exactly legal, so he probably should have expected that. Oh well. Cedric had hoped to trek his way to the galactic core - partly out of curiosity given his complete lack of knowledge on the One Sith other than his parents' recollections of their time in the war, and partly to find the two of them. You needed to find something that could be anywhere in the galaxy, why not start in the middle, right?

"Please don't." He muttered under his breath as the lizard informed his passengers of their current situation. A disaster, really. Who in Corellia's Nine Hells would fly through a warzone on purpose?! The teenager muttered a curse under his breath that would have made his mother flush, and clutched his mother's rifle close to his chest. It was both a memento and his main form of protection out on the spacelanes.

That, his knife, and the Vulcan that his father had given him some time ago. The boy could handle himself in the galactic underworld if he found the need.

Then there was a bump. A thud. Then a crash. The fifteen year old braced himself on the torn straps of his seat, and grit his teeth. The pilot was right. He wasn't getting a credit from the boy.

"...Pilot." He called, rubbing the back of his head where it had slammed into the seat cushion. "If the crash didn't throw you through the viewport. I don't mind doing it for you." He groaned, managing to unclip his seat buckle as the ship came to a stop.

[member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"] [member="Lancem Cuiléin"]

[4/20 Dom, 5/10 UC]

"Kind though that offer is, I would so hate to further inconvenience you. Besides, do you know how to hotwire nearly every ship in the known galaxy? If not, I'd suggest a little more concern for you're ever so humble pilot."

Normally some kid wouldn't worry Jimmy anyway, but from what he recalled that one had been packing quite a lot of hardware. Jimmy flew things. He was the pilot. He didn't do the whole fighting bit, thanks all the same.

He was fairly confident that even if the majority of folks managed to skip planet when it came under attack, there would be a few ships left, and if he could get his claws on one that didn't handle like a damned garbage scow, he was quite certain he could get away. The Sith could go on chasing the poor Nautolans and Anselmi around and terrorizing tourists, and he could.. Well probably sell a stolen ship to start with, and then go find another job where he was less likely to get shot at.

"We miiight wanna hoof it folks. Our entrance and that smokes not exactly subtle.. Maybe y'all are bosom buddies with the Sith, but I'm just a simple lizard and I don't much feel the need to get up close and personal with them. I can only regrow so much.

Hopefully it didn't come to that. He really hated the sight of his own blood.

[member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Lancem Cuiléin"] Vitor Imperieuse [member="Sabik Dhami"]

[3/20]
Objective #1
Location: Pieralos, Glee Anselm's Underwater Capital (outside the Council Chambers.)
Allies: [member="Tanek Santii"]

Vengeance took off down the hallway outside of the Council Chamber. He had heard the comment about being able to swim but ignored it. He was in pure kill mode at this point. He turned left cutting down a third guard before seeing two guys in the same Black armor Tanek had spoken about.

"You two leave nothing alive." "Kill all who oppose Sith rule." "And Kill well."

He took off down the hall his goal the remaining members of the Council who had refused to show up for the meeting. Vengeance really didn't need a reason to kill but cowardice was a good a reason as any to eliminate someone. A second turn put him face to face with four guards in front of a door. Vengeance smiled dragging the tip of the sword he carried along the floor making the most annoying scrapping sound imaginable.

"Here little fishes...................here little fishes."

As they turned Vengeance leaped into the middle of them spinning around slashing in a whirlwind type of strike at chest level.

(2/20)

"Maybe I do." Cedric shot back, knowingly very well that his words were quite far from the truth. The boy could barely fly his own vessel, one he'd left on Nar Shaddaa for this little trip, and anything that varied even slightly from its design would leave him dumbfounded. Still, he wasn't going to give this idiot the satisfaction of being needed.

"If we avoid them, we'll be fine. Besides, we're not Nautolans. They...probably won't hunt us."

He ran a hand over the imprints in his jacket where the straps had dug deep into his skin. The irritated flesh hurt something fierce. He grimaced, eyes squeezed shut, brow knit in frustration. It better have just been a bruise. Otherwise he was going to be quite unhappy with this talkative lizard.

"I don't really know what they'll do. I've never met one - a Sith I mean. Just heard about them."

Mom and dad said they were bad news.

With a grunt, he slung his mother's rifle over his shoulder. The weapon's familiar weight brought him some comfort, but the bulge of the Vulcan beneath his coat put him at ease more so. The rifle wasn't going to do much up close. The Vulcan was an entirely different beast. With a satisfied sigh, the boy strolled over toward a hole that he assumed was either an emergency exit, or a lingering wound from the road they'd destroyed coming down. It served a similar purpose either way.

He jerked his head toward it, and waved a hand. His feet tapped idly against the floor, and occasionally, he would roll on the balls of his heels, like an impatient child waiting for his mother to finish speaking with a friend. Some things took awhile to grow out of.

[member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"] [member="Lancem Cuiléin"]

[5/20 Dom, 7/10 UC]

"I haven't met one in person, nor do I intend to. I like my skin on me, not turned into an admittedly extremely stylish pair of boots for a Sith. They're not exactly the kind of people where you go 'You've got the wrong person' and they just send you on your merry way with an apology."

He commented as he left the cockpit, checking that he had his hold out blaster.

"Where'd you grow up kid, under a rock? Whatever, as long as you can use those pea-shooters of yours. What happened to that other guy anyway? Oh."

That last was added when his eyes fell on Lancems unconscious form. Someone had not done up their seatbelt.

"If there's an afterlife I better get into the good one for this.."

He commented with a sigh, grunting as he lifted the man up in a firemans carry.

"Let's go kid, if there's a hotel, there's a parking area for the VIPs ships, all we need is one and we're off this mudball.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]

Unconsciousness was one of those things that didn't suit poor Lancem. His mind started rewiring itself for awakening the instant he was picked up, and several moments later he jerked awake in the fashion that small children do when they awaken from nightmares of monsters and evil, or of falling.

"I get this strange feeling that i'm being carried, not sure, but I think the feet not touching the ground gave it away." He mentioned groggily as he pushed himself off of the fellow named Jimmy. He had been carried out of the wreckage, or something along those lines anyways, and he was grateful in the sense of he hadn't blown up. Though, he didn't think the ship was in danger of exploding anyway. He blinked away sleep as he got his bearings once more and with a groan spoke "Where are we going? Is that little kid alright or did he bang his knee on something, because I don't know field surgery, but I know a lot of anatomy."

Weren't there supposed to be some Sith around here or something? Maybe? Who cared...he was a bit hungry though, maybe he'd find a group of Nautolans lying around or something and get himself a little bite to eat.
[member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"]

Allies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
6/20

It took several long minutes of slowly pushing forward through the tight space for the crevice to finally start opening up, its walls no longer threatening to crush the daring group passing in the middle of its bowels. One by one, they were freed as their passageway widened into a large chamber. Despite the new discovery, the four sentients stopped soon after getting out of the crevice; they stood on edge of a spanning chasm, so deep even the light of their lamp did not assist them in their attempts to see the bottom and Avreet could only imagine whether the cold drop under them was filled with water. His large eyes darted towards the ceiling, which offered a similar sight; too high to see anything but complete darkness. Was all the effort and time in vain then? The Sith Lord refused to give up yet and return the way they came from, though his Nautolan ‘friends’ certainly looked eager to do just that instead of standing this above Force-knows how deep hole. The unspoken suggestion to just get back remained hanging in the air as Avreet reached out through the Force, looking at the room with nothing but his sense.

The mysterious power revealed another way soon enough; it lied right across the chasm. With no explanation, the Mon Calamari Sith jumped, right into the darkness, and disappeared from everyone’s sight. Gasps of disbelief reached his ears and swiftly vanished somewhere behind him as he soared through the air. The flight could not have lasted more than a second or two, yet the impenetrable night all around him made it seem like an eternity. Then came the sudden stop as his feet touched the ground, and with a soundless landing, the Sith stood right where he wanted. Sharply turning back and spotting the dot of light indicating the position of his ‘companions’, the amphibious assassin extended his arms and let the Force guide him. One by one, their terrified scream showing they had no idea what just happened to them, Avreet carried them over by telekinetically grabbing their bodies and lifting each Nautolan across the deadly chasm.

Without giving them any time to recover from this frightening experience, Avreet had them march forward again. The tunnels was much wider this time, much to everyone’s relief. Again, the way led upwards, bringing them even closer to whatever was happening above their heads, yet before the Sith Lord and captured refugees could leave the cave system, they had to go through one more obstacle; another cave opened up, but unlike the others, this one wasn’t empty. Many lifeforms took their residence there, and as Avreet’s eyes soon witnessed, had built themselves a small camp underground. Their effort and hard work were not appreciated; as much as Avreet respected the creations of others, this base undoubtedly served some role in an anti-Sith rebellion slowly brewing in these caves. Venefica would most likely find something similar down there as well. It was time to bring this matter to the light and burn everyone who did not bend their knee to their new Sith brothers and sisters.

Avreet motioned for the three Nautolans to stop with a simple gesture of his webbed hand and unclipped both lightsaber hilts from his belt. Things were about to get deadly and he did not want the three to get injured; in fact, he wanted nobody to get injured, but whoever dared to raise their weapon against a Sith would receive what they deserved.

Objective: War
Allies: One Sith [member="Saiah"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpez7uwqSac
Hatred.
Hatred was a powerful weapon when one knew how to aim it. Control it. It was a fire that would burn everything it touched, and unless one was careful, they would be consumed themselves. The Anselmi were not careful. They had no control, no restraint, and carved a bloody path through the lands of Glee Anselm. Nothing was left alive as they marched, tearing through the country side the Nautolan themselves lived on.
Cries of help continued to sound off from each village as they were overrun, but the Elder Council never once made an action to assist. Never once gave the order for their armies to squash this group. To the public, they thought the Council had abandoned them, chosen to hide in safety. In reality, they had been killed by the Sith upon the first arrival of the fleets.
Ferus was at the front lines, still gripping that warblade. It was a beautiful sword, light, sharp, and deadly. Countless Nautolan, soldier or not, fell before it as he forged the path ahead on the bones of the slain. What was once a silver looking blade with what seemed to be an Electrum hilt was slick with blood, painted red all throughout. Oddly enough however, his holographic form held no blood, leaving just the blade. In reality, the fake form couldn't form fake blood splatters, and the Zabrak underneath was dripping.
This seemed to only encourage the Aselmi however, as they viewed their general as an untouchable, and that his blade drank the blood of his foes. Both were false, of course, but Ferus had a public opinion he now had to live up to. He was the only leader left on the field, the rest having gone back to Saiah herself. These were the only members left who knew of the Sith's faces, as Ferus had been systematically killing those who were there at his apprentices speech through this conquest, being sure to make it look like the enemies had done so.
War always had casualties after all.
For now though, he would keep the charade up, leading as any blood thirsty leader would. By example. There wasn't much more time left until the Sith came to the 'rescue' and a whole species would be removed from existence. A smile began to form once more, this one much darker as he looked back to his blade. He knew the power of blood. Perhaps he would use these creatures to make this sword they worshiped truly worthy of such tribute.

(3/20)

"Crystalsong." Cedric shot back, looking non-too-pleased about the lizard's explanation about Sith. It was probably true, given the destruction currently surrounding them. Nautolans and other sentients slaughtered by the dozen, and for what reason? It must have been something worthwhile. The calculative part of the boy's mind surmised that it was to send a message of a sort, perhaps lower the dissenters' population. It made sense, from an imperialist standpoint, not that he would ever support such a move on moral ground.

"Just try not to crash the next one."

He hoisted the Vulcan from within his coat, and let the familiar weapon settle in his hands. Void of the force sensitivity the rest of his family had been blessed with, the Grayson child had adopted the art of marksmanship, with training courtesy of his mother. It seemed such things were going to be needed in the galactic core.

"You lead. I'll follow, maybe shoot or...something." The boy mumbled, making a point to angle the rifle down toward the street. He had no intention of shooting anyone. The thought of it made his stomach turn. He was here to retrieve people, not to murder - Sith or not. Odds were they wouldn't even see one of the legendary warriors: he was grateful for that.

Then Lancern opened his mouth.

"Could leave you. Just a thought."

[member="Lancem Cuiléin"] [member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"]

[6/20 Dom 10/10 UC]

"I did not crash, I have never crashed in my life, Jimmy does not crash."

Came the somewhat offended reply.

"We got shot down. It's decidedly different. I can't outfly star fighters in a barge, no ones that good."

It was at this point that Lancem awakened and righted himself. This was just fine with Jimmy, who was not exactly the most muscular of beings. The only good bit about carrying another person in a war zone was that they might get shot instead of you.

"As far as I can see everyone's knees are fine and no surgery in required. Considering the kids got almost more guns than he can carry, I'd leave him be."

His quick eyes scanned the street as he continued to move forward, looking particularly lizardy with his quick starts and stops. His eyes found something before quickly moving away again and his voice was somewhat strained when he next spoke.

"I tell a lie, that persons knee is not fine at all, but since I've no idea where the rest of their body is, I don't think your anatomy knowledge is going to help."

[member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Lancem Cuiléin"]

Lancem followed the gaze of Jimmy to what he percieved to be a severed piece of body. Specifically the knee area, which was humorous when it came in the context of their previous conversation on knees. "Hah, guess they forgot to pack their leg with them when they ran out of town." He joked about. Honestly, when you were literally a being which ate other beings and you had been around for this long, it was going to take a lot more than a knee to-

He leaned closer, looking into the knee and at the veins and arteries, still coated in now coagulating blood. He stepped backwards and nearly vomited before shaking his head and turning back to the kid and Jimmy. "Don't look, you're too young, way too young, probably shouldn't even be here. Do your parents know you're out this late?" He spewed out rapidly before turning back to Jimmy "The pilot did not crash, he was not drinking and flying, I agree with his heroic tale of being shot down by...a gun of some sort." He spoke once more.

And then he waited, waited for them to formulate a plan that he could inevitably get involved in.
[member="Jimmy Nkemdilim"] | [member="Cedric Grayson"]

Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"][member="Spark Finn"][member="Rekha Kaarde"]
Enemies: [member="Viktor Noali"]
Post 4/20

She was glad that Spark had ultimately decided to come with her. Ana didn't know what it was, but she would have felt a little bad leaving her behind. This way they could watch each other's back and such. It may have been good going separately considering all the Sith on planet but this worked for them.

As they tromped through the forest it wasn't long till they came across a scene that Ana had seen played out multiple times in her life. It hit home for her each time even now and she couldn't just walk by. A smile crossed her face as Spark was the first to say something. A hand lightly brushed against the silver bladed saber as the Mandalorian warrior took a few steps forward to the group.

"Run," she yelled to the cowering Nautolans whom looked scared, defeated. "Behind me, I will protect you." Ana stated as the lightsaber flew from her hilt to her hand. Before she would be able to take these people it looked like she had a pest to deal with. The group was hesitate to move at first but it wasn't long before they had started running behind the girls.

The Sith's little monument of dead wasn't lost on Ana as she took a deep breath waiting to see what he was going to do. The woman had to be careful as he could easily use one of the refugees as bait. Once everyone gathered behind them she figured one would stay here with him and the other would take them back to the ship.

[4/20]
Objective #1
Location: Pieralos, Glee Anselm's Underwater Capital (outside the Council Chambers.)
Allies: [member="Tanek Santii"]

As the guards dropped Vengeance frowned with a shake of his head. Even with more numbers on their side they had died to easily for his tastes. He shrugged looking at the door they had been protecting. On a hunch he hit the open switch shaking his head as the door popped open. It seemed somebody had entirely too much faith in their guards' abilities. He stepped through the door looking around a blaster bolt impacting off it's mark above his head.

He turned towards the cowering source. it was one of the missing Council members. Vengeance smiled.

"Now that was just rude of you." "Is this how you treat honored guests?"

He smirked.

"First you miss a Council meeting and here you are taking a shot at your honored guest." "Such offenses can't be ignored Councillor."

He leaped onto the desk the man was hiding behind kicking the blaster out of his hand. He followed it up by pressing the tip of his sword right above the man's collar bone and slowly pushing letting it take as long as possible.

"It looks like I get to have Skewered Fishy for dinner this evening." "Do try not to move too much but screaming is very much permitted...............even welcomed."

Vengeance smiled as he impaled the sword through the Councillor down to the hilt. He left it there moving to pick up the discarded blaster pointing it between the man's eyes.

"I never understood the allure of using blasters." "It always took the pleasure out of a slow painful death don't you agree?"

When the man started begging Vengeance pulled the trigger. He looked at it and frowned tossing it to the side.

"Nope still don't understand it."

Vengeance pulled his sword out of the body turning back towards the door looking for his next victim. He started to wonder if he really would have to take that swim to quench his thirst.

Objective: Ask the girls to dance, and take back my refugees!
Allies: The One Sith - Topside Crew - [member="reverence"] - [member="vrag"] - [member="Darth Ferus"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Melori Raaf"] - [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Enemies: [member="Spark Finn"] - [member="Anastasia Rade"] - [member="Rekha Kaarde"]
[4/20]
----------

As Viktor prepared to eviscerate the refugee he still clutched in his grip his attention was suddenly drawn to the thick-rimmed glasses wearing blonde that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. Did she just yell at me? How incredibly rude. Before he could properly react his arm was suddenly flooded with a shocking pain. Releasing the refugee he pulled his arm back to his chest and began to shake it, watching [member="Spark Finn"]'s Force bubble start to from around the hostages.

Oooh, she's cute! She's making me tingle! Oh no, the bad kind? The Force kind... So you admit it's a tingle now! No... You acknowledged it as a tingle. That counts!

"Ouch," he complained as he continued to shake out his arm. "That wasn't very..." His tongue caught in his throat as the female's other two, lady, companions joined her.. He glanced back forth between the two new arrivals, stopping to stare intensely at one in particular before letting his eyes finally rest on the pink mandalorian armored Jedi. Viktor only watched as the refugees quickly ran to take shelter behind her on her command, making no effort to stop them. Keeping his eyes trained on the three of them he began to pace slowly towards the boulder.

Is that... Pink armor? Oh, hey! She's making me tingle too! Big time Force tingle! Please... Stop referring to it as a tingle... Never.

"I feel at a slight... disadvantage," he begun. "Three ladies and just little ole me?" Putting as much pep in his step as one could while moving through a swamp he made his away atop the boulder, kicking the refugee remains that still littered the top of the boulder into the swamp water below. "It's enough to make a guy blush." With a slight manipulation of the Force Viktor called his lightsaber to his hand, mimicing the pink mandalorian. "I'm not sure if you're aware but that there," Viktor gestured to the herd of refugees that hid behind the glasses wearing QT and her cohorts. "That there is One Sith property. I for one am not a big fan of slavery, you could say I had a bad experience once," Viktor said, grinning widely and making quotation marks with his free hand. A somber expression quickly replaced his overly cheerful face. "Death is a kindness," Viktor said as he hit the ignition switch on his lightsaber. The crimson blade emerged with a loud POP followed by a continuous HISS. The red blade visibly flickered as the lightsaber fought to maintain a charge, the occasional tendral of electricity waltzing the length of the blade accompanied with a thunderous POP. "It is a kindness I gladly deliver."

Oh, I hope he doesn't get us all killed. What, Viktor? Never. Let's hope he's got an idea... You don't think we're going to die right? Naaah, probably not. Probably? Most likely... No...

Igniting his lightsaber was merely theatrical. He did indeed have an idea in mind, and it didn't involve charging head first into two Jedi and a rather fetching looking smuggler. Instead he would wait and see how they reacted.

Allies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Sage Bane"], possibly more or less
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Spark Finn"], possibly others
7/10

Spotlights searched for any sort of movement in the darkness surrounding the camp, effortlessly cutting through the pitch black cover that surrounded them; several barricades covered bodies of soldiers ready to shoot anything revealed by the powerful columns of light. Avreet knew he had to time it just right, make his way past the lights into the camp and silently eliminate all armed personnel guarding the camp. There was also the matter of the three Nautolans. While they undoubtedly wanted to rush to their fellow refugees and warn them about the incoming Sith threat, the amphibians did not dare to step into the darkness. The Sith Lord was somewhere in there, seemingly dissolving into shadows and becoming one of them. The fear being watched by his big eyes, the thought of running towards the camp and bumping into him was more than enough to keep the Nautolan trio standing motionlessly. They could not take their chances and run back either; unlike the Mon Cal, they lacked the power to jump across the gaping chasm separating them from freedom and momentary safety.

Avreet stayed close to walls, often standing and doing nothing but a quiet observation of the light that moved in front of him. While it would have been easy for him to bend light and vanish, becoming undetectable even in straight light shining right at him, the Sith took this as a challenge and decided to have a bit of fun as well. Could he take out the guards without being detected? He certainly believed so and there was no better way to test this than by creeping through dark and shadow, unseen by the preying eyes of the Nautolan soldiers desperately trying to spot something to shoot at. Not matter how hard they tried, the Mon Calamari remained unseen, passing under another light as the large reflector moved to observe another spot. Several silent rolls later, the Sith successfully made his way around the camp’s perimeter; now standing by another way out, this one leading up. If his cybernetic eye told the truth, he saw a light at the very end of the tunnel – possibly his next stop once the camp’s been dealt with.

With no melee weaponry except for two glowing and hissing blades, the choice naturally fell to K’tara. After sparing several minutes to study the patrol routes of every soldier in sight, Veles picked his first victim, the weakest link in their chain. Once the soldier stepped out of the light and sight of his friends, Avreet swiftly closed the distance between them. A stealthy approach from behind, a crack, and there was suddenly a hole in their patrol routes which allowed the Sith to pick them off one by one. They never saw the Mon Cal coming until he delivered a devastating amount of damage to their bodies in a single strike, so typical for his chosen form of unarmed combat. Each and every corpse disappeared in darkness, adding to a manpile that grew every few minutes. It was impossible to not notice all of Avreet’s victims were uniformed and armed soldiers; he had not noticed any civilian in the camp, indicating it had yet to serve its purpose.

The lack of soldiers did not go unnoticed; those who have not encountered the assassin so far soon realized something was wrong and blindly fired off several shots into the surrounding darkness. This alerted the entire structure that soon swarmed with a dozen or so of remaining men. Instead of remaining calm, panic and fear of their lives overtook them, all discipline drilled into their minds over the years completely non-existent.

“Regroup and…,” barked their commander in an attempt to bring some sense of order into his ranks, only to be interrupted by a snap-hiss coming from behind. The Nautolan looked back and spotted a crimson flash before the entire blade of superheated plasma pierced his head up to the hilt. The body slumped down and everything fell silent as many pairs of eyes watched the scene in horror; it took one scream to end their trance spark panic among them, all running away without even daring to look back. The tunnels that was supposed to bring people in started to flood them out into the marshes like some unwanted waste.

The Mon Cal followed his prey, having decided to leave his prisoners back in the caverns for now. As he advanced through the passageway, the light at the end grew bigger and sharper until the assassin stood in a world vastly different from the one he had left behind, one bathed in light and high humidity. Momentarily blinded by rays of light, Avreet covered his eyes and wrinkled his nose, the sludge squelching wetly as he stepped into it. Once his bulbous orbs adjusted to daylight, he took a brief glance around to see his surroundings; the land of the Anselmi sprawled all around him, just as suspected. It was foolish of the refugees to choose this as their place to retreat to; they should have picked the cool caverns instead of this smelly, tepid muck that severely halted their panicked run. Slower and more careful approach would fare much better than an attempt to rush through the treacherous swamps, and so Avreet casually waded through towards the first stragglers stuck in the marsh and awaiting their fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom