Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Watery Grave (OS Dominion of Glee Anselm)

Objective: 2, Enslave some fishies
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Spark Finn"]
Enemies: [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sage Bane"]
2/20

Ana turned to look at Spark for a moment before turning back to Coren. She trusted that she would be just fine alone while the two of them continued to look around here. She didn't like the idea of leaving Spark alone up here. "I'll stay here and keep you company," Ana smiled under her helmet. "If you do need any assistance Coren please do not hesitate to contact us. I can be down there in a jiffy. We are just going to be looking close by." Normally she would have jumped at the chance to go with him however not today.

"I think we are going to be having company soon. Best be getting a move on. Let us know what you find." Ana knew she could look threatening in her armor even if it was pink in color. It was made to be menacing to others so she was trying to be softer with her words. After all this was over she could make them muffins.

They had to find the refugees before the Sith did. Gosh knows what they might do to them if they found them first. If they were lucky the Sith would kill them but if not Ana could imagine the other horrors that could befall them. They just couldn't leave this planet empty handed.

Objective: Find and Conquer those Refugees.
Allies: [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | One sith
2/20

The words crawled into her head from the darkness, and she searched her memory wondering why it sounded so hauntingly familiar. A grin crawled up her face as she recognized it, happy to know she didn’t have to walk the whole thing through. Ugh, imagine searching this entire cave on foot.

Oh god, yes please. My feet are aching.’ She chimed back, the thoughts floating to wherever Sage was. She needed him to come get her, she really didn’t want to walk anymore. She channelled over her location, showing him just what was in her surroundings. She hoped he was close enough for him to help her without any interruptions. ‘Besides, I’ve missed you since our little encounter. She giggled.

She then tried to find the squid-like creature that was hiding in the water. Perhaps, he too could receive her thought-transmissions. ‘Do you want to come with us? She asked him, not knowing if he knew how to reply. She didn’t really know who he was, nor did she know what he was capable of. ‘Sage has a ride.

She stayed in place, waiting for him to come. She pressed her body against the wall, deactivated her lightsaber, and closed her eyes. Slowly she began to disappear in the background. She needed to hide before someone unwanted found her.

Objective: Reverse 2, Save refugees, bring them to safety
Allies: [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"] (?) [member="Sabrina Kotass"] (?)
Enemies: Maybe @Reverence probably almost definitely [member="Sage Bane"]
3/20

He looked over at the crew that was with him, really, he had the best of luck with working in the Underground. Now if he could only talk to them about something more than business, that was what he needed to do. Right, he was still young enough where that… right, Coren, move on. There is water, and refugees and the Sith were about. You had things to do and situations to fix, fish people to save. For him, it was kind of funny how far out of her zone Spark was.

“Right, yeah, you two stay up here in the swamp. I’ll…” He shrugged and made his way over to the water. Who was out here? There had to be a reason why people were hiding, but the thing was, where was he supposed to go? “You need help, ya’ll get at me.” Really, he knew if something was happening to Spark he’d know, and he’d be out there and ready.

He began making his way over to the bayou, hoping that he could get a sense of where he was supposed to go. Reaching out in the Force, he was looking, were there others here? Was he safe? There had to be a reason no one gave him a location of the refugees…

Objective: #2: Search for refugees who've escaped in cave systems or towards the sea floor. Eliminate or enslave them.
Allies: 9 Nightshade Company Troopers (NPCs) l [member="Darth Veles"] l [member="Reverance"] l [member="Sitara Qin"] l [member="Vrag"] l [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] l [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
[2/20]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J11s-hXrew[/youtube]​
There were just to many variables in favour of the refugees and the fleeing soldiers, but none positive enough to keep the Dagobah Sith from hunting them down. When she set her eyes, or heart, upon a cause she wasted no resource or care to see it through. And since they had went far enough to drag her this far, she would see it to the end. The lives of her soldiers meant nothing to her, something each and everyone of them understood when they accepted her appointment to be her personal guard. Though, at times, she felt a ping of guilt when one of them died. To her, they were like her children. But like all good mothers, there was nothing more terrifying than the vengeance of a mournful mother.
So when one of her children was cut down by a runaway soldier, she sought to revenge her son. And revenge was what she did. She had ordered her children to hunker down, keep their eyes open, and stay put as mother went off to avenge their sibling's murderer when the foolish alien had decided to take cover in a side cave. She knew she was walking into his liar, but it would only be here walking out.
"Tick-tock....tick-tock....tick-tock," she said as her voice bounced and echoed off the cavern's walls. "You can run....you can hide....but in the end I will kill you!"
She already pin-pointed his location taking cover behind a moss covered rock formation, but she would not use the Force to flush him out. She could have easily invaded his mind, forcing him to put the barrel of his own blaster in his mouth and swallow a hot blaster shot. But where was the fun in that? Besides, he had killed one of her children so he no longer deserved a quick death. Fortunately for her, the alien had gave into his fear or ignorance that he could shoot his way out and jumped from his safe haven, rifling off a series of shots.
The exact moment he exposed himself to her, she had ignited her weapon; batting away his series of shots into the ground while slowly toying with him as she crept closer and closer. The soldier, unaware that he was already dead, kept up a steady flow of fire, each shot redirected into the ground until the last shot, surprising him, caught the blaster in his hand disarming him.
"Well look at that," she commented looking at the blaster falling to the ground. "You are weaponless. How rude of me to keep my weapon in play."
With a smug smirk on her face she powered down her own weapon, placing it back on her waist. She raised her hands over her head and bellowed, "What are you waiting for?"
Taking the bait, hook-line and sinker, the alien charged her with a ferocity she would admire. Just as he was in striking distance, she dropped her hands out in front of her and unleashed a torrent of Force Lightning. The crackling purple and white energy caught the alien square in the chest, knocking him to the ground while sending his body into fits of convulsion.
"Eye for an eye," she hissed as she cooked the alien from the inside out. His screams were music to her ears.

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Reverance"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]
2/20

Small ripples in the Force informed Avreet of another sentient nearby. This being stood close, very close, yet the Mon Cal’s mind remained calm, no sudden feeling of danger to warn him of immediate threat. Quite the opposite, in fact, and Avreet’s suspicions were confirmed when his large bulbous eyes swivelled in the disturbance’s direction and found a young woman, her features illuminated by the pink glow of her lightsaber. Not a stranded refugee, but his fellow Sith. The strangely coloured light – Avreet preferred red for the sake of following the old tradition – allowed the Sith Lord to see his surroundings very well, but there was a reason he had not ignited it; in a place as dark as this, a lightsaber glow served as an excellent beacon, always telling their hidden foes of their position. Luckily for the two, even though Veles seriously doubted a few refugees could successfully ambush two Sith, there were no other beings close enough. Strangely enough, upon paying more attention to the young woman’s face, Avreet found himself recognizing the woman. They have never met before; it was the Sith Knight’s recent promotion that made her face known in certain circles. Avreet sound found a name for the face as well, it only took a bit of search through his own mind and memories.

Her wave of a lightsaber’s been answered by another wave, one of his webbed hand, immediately followed by a telepathic message suddenly materializing within his mind. It posed no challenge for the Sith Lord to positively track this voice in his head to the woman standing nearby and also marked the woman as someone who knew how to use telekinesis. Not surprising for someone of her rank, though Avreet had met Knights that did not know even something as basic as that.

“No, thank you, I’ll continue searching the caves on foot. I have just, ehm, arrived, after all,” he replied politely, his thick Imperial accent only intensified between these walls of moist, smooth stone. The voice was barely louder than a whisper, almost having trouble to overpower the sound of dripping water, yet it’s managed to find its way and reach the woman’s ears. Then everything vanished with the dying light of Sitara’s lightsaber and darkness drowned the cave they stood it, creating an eerie scenery heavily relying on the surrounding sounds of water.

“Lady Qin, yes? It is a pleasant surprise finding you here. I am very curious to see how the younger generation of Sith works,” Avreet continued, his cybernetic eye following the woman’s heat signature, and shortly after realized the woman most likely did not know him despite the fact he was the only Mon Calamari to serve in the Sith in… forever.

“I’m Darth Veles, but please, call me Avreet.”

Another sound reached his ear canals, something like a splash coming from the depths of the labyrinth of caves. His enhanced sense of hearing attributed the noise to something alien, not another natural sound existing in this beautiful and mysterious place. It could have been one of the Sith troops accompanying another Sith just as well as a refugee, one of his targets. Avreet’s head turned in the right direction and he slowly crept through the darkness, making no noise. He was an experienced assassin, after all, knowing how to move without being seen or heard was a necessity for him.

The coldness of walls and floor made it much easier for the cybernetic eye to spot the target; a Nautolan. Probably a refugee, but Avreet wasn’t going to just murder the person without confirming the target’s identity. The other amphibious sentient carried no weapon, indicating the Sith Lord faced a civilian, further pushing the assassin’s mindset towards the decision of simply knocking the being out and letting someone else to decide their fate. With one wave of his hand, the Sith Lord used his mastery of bending sound to create a noise similar to someone’s voice. A panicked turn to face the source and the Nautolan found herself – as Avreet discovered from the feminine features – choked unconscious without properly realizing what happened. The body slumped down, gently caught by the Sith’s strong arms and placed on the floor. One down, Force knows how many to go. Whether they died or not largely depended on who reached them first; as soon as Avreet reached another Sith searching from a different entrance to this system of caves, he'd be able to predict the fate of the rest much more accurately.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=2/20]

Objective: 3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base on the surface.
Location: Walking over dead bodies – a somewhat odd but satisfying carpet
Allies: One squad of 9 x Sitherhood Troopers (NPCs) | @otherstbc
Theme: I know what you want, but it’s not gonna be what you like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R_ewcKydhk

‘All in favor, take the stand and defend me
I'm so cold and lonely,
I could be dead
But I'm doing alright!

I know what you want,
But it's not gonna be what you like!
I know what you want,

Cleaning my hands out my bloody fingers,
My brain is scattered like the thoughts in my pattern
I'm a lover of a second degree,
My Mona Lisa wasn't looking at me

I know what you want,
I know what you want,
But it's not gonna be what you like!’

This time she wasn’t deliberately avoiding help or allies – she was simply going at her own speed. If and when they caught up? She’d work with them – just at her relentless pace…

As the gunfire came in, the troopers took up a natural arc around Melori. In a sense it was to protect her, but moreover it was to ensure they didn’t hit anyone in the cross-fire. Within a minute the sounds of blasters was no more. The party they’d thrown on for her welcome was over – and she hadn’t even had a chance to kill anyone yet.

The staff sergeant looked at her. “Orders?”

“Yes Anke. Find me someone alive. I want to know what they know. Meanwhile, let’s head to the objective.”

She’d picked out a building on the way here. Close to the main landing area, so it could be used to defend it once acquired. That capture was not her responsibility, the building was. It was apparently a local militia garrison, so it had the bonus of useful defence measures – albeit it had the downside of a lot of soldiers. But blowing it up was not an option – capturing it was. So a small group like these should be able to quell what opposition they might encounter, detain or kill the prisoners given their risk factor and finally present the building as a base of operations for the One Sith hierarchy.

As they marched forward, the occasional sniper took a pot-shot. Most were dead before they even pulled a trigger – had these people never heard of thermal imaging or drones? Overhead a few remote cameras gave them a heads-up on what was ahead, the Sitherhood troopers moved forward in waves, clearing the antagonists, levelling the occasional building but always keeping the pace up, so Melori never once had to break stride.

In truth she was finding it a little boring so was relieved when a someone dressed in the uniform of the local militia was presented to her.

“Do you expect me to talk, Sith scum?” He said and spat at her.

“No, I expect you to…” Melori checked herself, wrong line! “I expect you to share information with me without talking. You see it’s quicker, more accurate and it allows me to exact revenge for the saliva stain on my robe.”

She sensed his fear and immediately followed the emotion to his mind and without care for his mental state, started to sift through his memories like a thief in a filing cabinet. Metaphorical papers were thrown aside, ripped and the important ones scanned. She smiled. “Now comes the dying part.” She rebuked herself for her previous poor timing as her right hand raised, blue light coalescing around the fingers before lightning arced to the man’s body. He spasmed for a few seconds before dropping to the floor.

“Anke?”

The staff sergeant was by her side immediately. “The back door if you please, the main entrance is a little warm it appears.”

Objective: 3
Location: The Shadows... Watching all the troops have the fun...
Allies: Still following [member="Melori Raaf"]
[Post 2/20]

Boring. The troops were so efficient, they didn't need help, nor recognized it when Jaron gave it. He'd have to find a new way to have fun. Before when henjad done this he found ways to be one step ahead of the attacking crew, so he'd have to follow along until he found his cue. Even the blonde he had met a time ago seemed to be slightly annoyed she hadn't done anything yet. Though had he recorded how she just kept walking as the troops cleared the surrounding area, she'd have to admit she looked rather, how did that smuggler he knew put it, badass...

He heard Melori mention something about the backdoor, and jumped at the chance to do something. A wicked smile grew as he used the darkside to speed ahead of them, and clear the back door, and hold it. When the troops arrived, and Melori as well. They would find the rear guard of the facility cut down by lightsaber, and Jaron leaning against the door frame as if he'd been waiting there for a while.

Hiding was proving to keep him out of the action rather than getting some of it, and he wasn't about to let the troops have all the fun. No, even if it meant assisting Melori in whatever she was up to, and taking orders from her, Jaron was determined to have some of the fun for himself.

Objective: 2 reverse Find refuges and get them to safety
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sitara Qin"]
2/20

Sabrina had found a cave entrance to go into underground caverns from, it was far enough away from the main sith forces to give them a place to retreat from. If they did retreat from here, it was not far to the drop ships to get people out of here either. She looked around for company captain, his name was Captain Alloc. Right Captain I want you to put two platoons here to guard this area, and escape route if we should need to make a hot escape. I also want a scout unit, to keep an eye on the sith forces in the area. Then the rest plus yourself, I want to come into cave with me. Then at intersections, I want you to deploy men, so we can find our way out easy. Also it will help get everyone we find out quickly, and to transports. He nodded and began to organize his men, she had enough room take a few maybe few hundred of them. Then if her ships arrived they might be able to fairy more up, but that would depend on sith response. She could not help everyone today, and some would be left behind. Then again it was better to help some, than help no one was in't

After captain had set up his forces, she began to journey into caves. It was dark and damp and stinky, force only knew what the smell was. She moved with her men down caverns finding the odd refugee, and sending them back through the breadcrumbs of soldiers, they left behind to give directions.

Objective: 3 - Aid in construction of Sith Base - with a little bit of refugee slaughter in the mix

Allies: One Sith - [member="Reverance"] - [member="Vrag"] - [member="darth ferus"] - [member="Saiah"] - [member="Jaron Lesan"] - [member="Melori Raaf"] - [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Anastasia Rade"] - [member="Coren Starchaser"] - [member="Spark Finn"] - quite possibly
Post 2/20

There are pros and cons with every situation. At this moment Viktor was having a really hard time in verbalizing the pros of being on this wet forsaken rock. His boots were soaked through, his robes were weighed down and the dense humidity of the swamp clung to his skin. Absolutely insufferable. Viktor had paused in his transit through the woods and had managed to climb atop of a decent sized boulder, the top of which looked mostly dry. Now seated he tugged at his right boot removing it from his foot. Honestly he could say he was surprised with the amount of bog water that he was able to produce from his boot. He proceeded to remove his other boot with similar results. With a sigh he remove his socks, squeezing the water out of the soaked fabric. Fantastic... At the sound of approaching footsteps and hushed voices Viktor lowered himself from the boulder, boots and socks in tow. As silently as he could Viktor began to pulls his dampened garments back over his feet while he continued to listen as the noises grew closer. It quickly became evident that the approaching footsteps belonged to a group of Anselmi refugees. Moving slowly Viktor unclipped his lightsaber from his belt and gripped the slimy, bladed hilt in his hand. Is that... Viktor looked at his lightsaber with a grunt. Great, was everything COVERED IN MUD! A look of evident frustration crossed Viktor's face as he pressed the ignition switch several times to no avail.

Sometimes it was a good thing, being a Sith with no master. It gave the individual certain... liberties. The truth of the matter was Viktor had been a slave for far to long, he had no clear desire to have the words master return to his lips any time soon. Of course it also had its draw backs. Aside from the fact that Viktor tended to get distracted and sidetracked easily he has had to learn pretty much everything through trial and error. Creating his lightsaber on his own with no oversight was an impressive feat despite the poor craftsmanship for one with no formal instruction. [member="Sage Bane"] had awoken his awareness to the Force and had uplifted him from a pit fighter to the One Sith but in that man he saw only the failure of his own abilities. He was unable to kill the boy when they were children and he was unable to kill the man when Sage had sought him out on Nal Hutta. Perhaps there was a bit of respect to be found there, but if there was his feelings of anger, jealousy and contempt far outweighed it. Viktor would never call that man Master. He was no fool, however. His short time with the Sith had shown him the power that the trained can wield. Without voicing his feelings Viktor had, for the most part, remained quiet and absorbed as much information as he could. He was a Lorrdian after all, especially gifted in reading and mimicking others. After his time spent with the Sith Assassins he was fairly sure he could imitate [member="Darth Ferus"]' walk almost exactly. A little sway here, a little sway here and BOOM, burst into fire. He was still working on that fire part.

Hey, will you pay attention?! I don't think he can hear us still. I yelled last time, that worked. VIKTOR! VIKTOR!!! Ah... Will you stop it... We all have to share this space with you... Fine, fine. Seriously, you have to be the biggest buzzkill. Speaking of killing...

With the realization Viktor's lightsaber wasn't going to be turning on anytime soon he decided he was going to have to do this all by hand. Rising from his spot behind the boulder Viktor turned to see a group of fifteen Anselmi refugees of mixed gender. With only a couple of blasters spread throughout the group it was evident that these individuals were civilians, most likely fleeing from [member="Melori Raaf"]'s invasion force. Almost in unison the refugees became absolutely still and deathly quiet. Viktor remained standing in front of them, a lone silhouette with the light at his back. Their hesitation gave him time to focus. Subtly Viktor began to raise his left arm, stopping when his hand was just above his waist. He opened his palm and continued to focus as three of the armed Anselmi refugee's move to the front of the group to confront him. They spoke but Viktor didn't hear them. The Fools! When given an opportunity such as this Viktor would not have hesitate to capitalize on his enemy. The bladed lightsaber hilt he still gripped in his right hand probably had something to do with there hesitation. One of them spoke again but Viktor still didn't pay him any attention. Instead he kept his eyes fixed on the soupy bog floor beneath the refugee groups feet. With a quick, uplifting motion of his left hand Viktor tugged at the ground with the Force causing a cascade of water, mud and random muck to fly up from the ground and engulf the refugee party.

Viktor moved instantly. Charging forward into the distracted group it didn't take the teräs käsi adept but a few short moments to snap the neck of the first armed Anselmi and carry his momentum, and bloodlust, forward into the group. Losing himself in the rhythm of his martial art Viktor ran through the refugee's like the group of untrained civilians that they were, his bladed pommel finding a home in the soft flesh of these alien creatures. It had only felt like a few short breaths when Viktor stopped, now surrounded by the newly dead refugees. He clipped his bloodied lightsaber hilt back to his waist and ran his bloodstained hands through his unkempt hair. Looking back at the boulder he had an idea.

With a POP and a HISS Viktor's lightsaber deactivated. It had taken him several minutes to remove enough of the bog goo to activate his blade but it had been worth the effort. Taking a step back from his work he nodded in approval. Clipping the lightsaber hilt back to his belt he took in his achievement. The Sith had mentioned they wanted monuments built. As far as Viktor was concerned he had successfully built the first one. The boulder in which he had perched on earlier was now marked with bloody words which read, 'Viktor was here.' It was clever, he thought. Perhaps it wasn't technically a Sith monument, in fact it was rather vain, but Viktor had enjoyed the process none the less. Around the base of the boulder organized in a circle around it were the headless corpses of the Anselmi refugees, there heads mounted atop.

As he began to make his way towards his destination once more he paused, feeling an interesting tingle in the back of his mind. He had only felt it a couple times before and it was still a relatively new sensation for him.

Oooh, Force tingle! Is it the good tingle or the bad tingle? Show me on the doll where it touched you. Will you shut up. That was.... amusing... See, even buzzkill thought it was funny. Whatever. What is it? I'm not entierly sure...

The voices were still muffled and unintelligible in Viktor's mind but he was quite aware that the feeling he was having was Force related. Somebody was reaching through the swamp searching for... something. Viktor wasn't entirely sure he was ready to find out. On the other hand, though, Viktor was a rather curious creature. Following the tingle Viktor started off at a cautious pace. Though he could sense he was a fair distance away from the origin of this sensation he was suddenly consumed by an overbearing sense of dread. The sensation was nearly palpable and would've sent most people running in a cold sweat but it only continued to further interest him. It quickly became apparent as in the distance he began to see the silhouette of two individuals, armored it would appear from there bulky frames. One was evidently a woman yet Viktor could taste the dark side energy coming from them. He paused to scratch at the itch in his mind. It was clearly not coming from these two and from their aura he could only assume they were here with the same general purpose as he. Reaching his bloodstained hands into his coat he removed his cigarette case again and proceeded to light a new one. Standing there a fair distance away, still only able to make out their silhouettes, Viktor smoked his cigarette and observed. He was only a short travel away from the main invading force but tickle just wouldn't go away. Was he the only one sensing it? Only time would tell.

[2/20]
Objective: #1
Location: Pieralos, Glee Anselm's underwater capital (currently inside the government building)
Allies: [member=Vengeance], @any Sith at Pieralos

"His death did not come soon enough." Tanek replied to his fellow Acolyte. While a patient man, this had been too tedious. Ending the Nautolan's life had felt more than great, it felt amazing. It wasn't that Tanek hadn't killed before, he had, as a hunter on Shili. However, whatever he felt then was incomparable to the emotions that surged through him now. Fear. Despair. Pain. The young Togruta's mind had been opened to the Force, and he felt it all, drawing pleasure from the anguish of his victims. Welcome to the Dark Side.

Tanek turned to [member=Vengeance] and smirked. "Yes. There should be. There are." slowly he turned to face the remaining council members, deciding they ought to be included in the reveal of this little bit of information. He wanted to see the looks on their faces as the hopelessness of their situation was revealed. "But they will not come to save you. All over Glee Anselm, Nautolans are rising up to overthrow your rule. Failing to respond to the Anselmi threat, you have plunged your people into civil war. By now, they'll be laying siege to this very building." he almost made it sound like this was not an invasion, but rather Sith support of a coup.

The realization dawned upon the remaining members of the Nautolan Council, a herd that was quickly thinning. Tanek's little speech was crowned by Vengeance cutting down another Nautolan. Tanek gave him an approving grin, revealing a menacing set of predatory teeth. "I like the sound of that. I hope you're good at counting. The numbers will be high." his gaze returned to the rest of the room for the punch line. Suddenly he was enjoying this meeting very much. It was almost a shame it needed to end. Tanek seemed content to let Vengeance cut down any number of councillors, drawing maximum satisfaction from witnessing the deeds, and drinking in their last moments through the Force. Their presence had been so dull before, but now they were practically screaming at him.

One of the council members rushed towards Tanek, desperately clinging to him. "But I supported you! I wanted the Sith to come to Glee Anselm! We can work together! I will support the Sith at every opportunity, I'll put all my political weight behind-" "Councillor..." Tanek interrupted him. The politician, who was no doubt used to constantly talking over people, fell silent immediately. "I declare your rule illegitimate. You are herby removed from office." The Sith cared not for the support of the council. They were here to break the wheel. Once more Tanek's sword tasted death. Two.

"Pro-Sith rebels will be in black armour, covered in red markings. Anyone not wearing those colours is our enemy. Kill them." Tanek told his partner in crime. Personally, he could not tell these fish creatures apart, so they had been instructed to wear matching uniforms on the day of the attack. "Now we take this building" they were ready to commence the next phase. Seize the government building for the Sith, and secure it. A civil war was being fought in the streets of the underwater city of Pieralos. They did not need them to clear a path, the Sith were already inside.

[1/20]
Objective: queen
Allies: I'm allllll alone, there's no one hereeeee beside meeeeee~
Things I Regret: [member="Vrag"]

As it turned out the shot to the knee a while back had pretty well destroyed it. While a custom sybernetic replacement was being made, it wasn't ready yet, and 'La was stuck with a less than satisfactory replacement. Which was taking some getting used to, and hampering her fighting abilities.

It was safe to say that anything that slowed down combat was not something the Mando was in favour of. Which had resulted in a lot of whining and sulking and generally being a mopey pain in the ass. So it had been suggested, and by suggested I definitely mean there was not actually an option, that she take a vacation. Go do something that wasn't meant to be fighting, preferably far away where said whining wouldn't bother anyone.

It was possible with all the reclaiming of planets, galaxy-wide catastrophes, constant fighting and so forth, 'La was not as up on her geography and current politics as she could be. It was also a fact that travel agents were jackasses. Which was how she wound up being sold on a 'lovely beach vacation on beautiful Glee Anselm!'.

"This is gahaor."

She commented flatly. This wasn't a beach, lovely or otherwise, it was a damned swamp. You know what sort of locale was terrible for using a second rate prosthetic leg? A DAMNED SWAMP. Also there seemed to be some sort of invasion going on or something, and the hotel, no complaints there anyway, that was a swank hotel, had insisted she check her weapons before she herself could check in. A Mando without armour or weapons. Imagine!

Vacations were terrible.

See if they thought disarming her was a good idea when they were all being brutally murdered. Serve them right.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective: Advance on Nautolan-lands.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: Some forsaken marsh[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Allies: One Sith[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Post 3/20[/SIZE]

She laughed as [member="Darth Ferus"] called her ‘master’. The very concept was absurd; she was still an Acolyte. One day she would be a Darth and someone’s master, but she would never command the Red Assassin. Collecting herself, she looked at her master again, a wicked smile on her lips. She made sure the droid did not translate and broadcast anymore. Avoiding a potential catastrophe.

“At the opportune moment, Lord Ferus. By now, Santii should be “dealing” with the Nautolan Senate. They will take the fall for not dealing with the Anselmi. Sith and their troops are already establishing themselves throughout the planet. The more these Anselmi raid, the more the Nautolans will hate them and adopt our rule. We will bait them with vengeance.”

That was the plan in rough terms. Their end-game was to make the Nautolan see the Sith as needed, rightful leaders, even if they had to sacrifice every last Anselmi to make it a reality. Her smile was eerie and deep down she was hoping for his recognition in their plan. She had worked long on her part in this plan, and intended it follow it through to the very end. She wanted Nautolans to kiss her feet as a saviour, and she revelled in the process of manipulation. It was even more fun than she had anticipated, now that everything was coming together.

“Meanwhile, we enjoy ourselves. I am sure you could do with a spot of bloodshed. We may have to return and dispatch of their leaders and sacrifice doubles of ourselves to stop them from chattering about our good work. However, we need to separate the main body of troops from the government and make sure no word of their deaths reach the raiders yet. Not until they're too far away to turn back. If we can blame it on the Nautolans, that would be perfect.”

Objective: Find and Conquer those Refugees.
Allies: One sith | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Sage Bane"] | [member="Darth Veles"] | [member="Reverance"]
3/20

Avreet.

He’d be the first Mon Calamari she’d ever meet, and she was interested to learn about the way he worked as well. She decided that waiting for Sage to come get her would slow down the mission, and perhaps she should get to finding those Nautolans a lot faster. Obviously, they’d rather be found by the jedi: a group of peace-loving scum who thought that they could save everyone. Sitara knew better, though she honestly didn’t want to get her hands dirty by killing everyone.

Yup. Enslavement sounded like the lesser evil.

She realized that Avreet probably heard someone, or something. She came out of hiding, and decided to follow him. She stared at the Nautolan, dead in his squidlike arms. She sighed, giving him a sad nod. There had to be more, there had to be some that were alive. “I’ll see you later.” She whispered, as she headed off deeper into the cave.

Noises. She had to hear them somehow.

She closed her eyes, trying to locate something that wasn’t Darth Venefica or Sage or Avreet. The ‘good’ guys were undoubtedly here, and she couldn’t risk sabotaging the lesson just because she had feelings. She moved around, hearing the water churning. There. It was a child, a young nautolan with green tinted skin. He cowered from her in the shadows, most likely scared of her lightsaber.

She sighed, moving closer towards him.

Uh…Don’t worry kid.” She said. How do you talk to these things? I’m here to either kill you or enslave you. Now come join me! It’s much better. “I’m here to help.” Good, Sitara. Win over his trust.

He backed away from her, and she disabled her lightsaber though never let go of it. “See? I’m friendly. Bad things are happening outside. You might want to come with me.” She flashed him a sweet smile.

That seemed to do the trick.

Come on, come on.” She beckoned.

Yes kid, come out of your hiding spot and into your doom.

[SIZE=12pt]Objective: Reverse 2, Save refugees, bring them to safety[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Location: The Swamp[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Allies: [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Coren Starchaser"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Enemies - I’m not sure, but I’m sure they will find us[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Post 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha was bringing up the rear of this little entourage following Coren around the swamp. She kept looking behind she was no force user but she had this sense a woman’s intuition it would be called that something, someone was coming their way, and soon.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha did not mind walking through anything, a mile on Hoth, a few miles on Tattooine, and now swamps of the peaceful water planet. She laughed, peaceful, sith everywhere and them trying to find refugees and pull them out.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]This should be fun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Rekha could not pause to take in the details of this place the water as it stood still reflecting light above, the perfect mirror. Rekha could see the long tendril vines that looped and hugged anything not underwater, the tiny blue flowers that adorned the vines as they wrapped themselves on whatever was dry.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She pulled her boot free from the water, the other thing if you did not watch one might very well end up sinking and never be found again, the last thing to be seen would be a bubble bursting on the surface.[/SIZE]

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[SIZE=10pt]Objective; Reverse 2; Save Refugees, bring them to safety[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Location: Swampy swamp so faaar from my urban comfort zone[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] (doin’ her own thang) [member="Rekha Kaarde"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Enerrrmies: [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sage Bane"][/SIZE]

The slicer felt a GINORMO sense of relief as Anastasia agreed to stay topside. Staying alone in a murky-swamp with hostile sith around....yeah, no. Plus they had Rekha. It seemed like Coren was starting a harem. Spark would have to post that on his Spacebook wall later.

"Okay," she was definitely treating Coren like their team-leader. He was. Cautiously lowering herself down on a somewhat dry-ish branch, she clutched the datapad a bit tighter, eyes glued to the screen. She spoke to the other two women in the group. "I'm gonna reach out and see if I sense the nautolan tech. I should be able to pick up their channel and communicate a message with them. Encode it and hopefully transmit some coordinates to our ship and mark us as friendlies."

The technopath was gonna do her thing. She had to go in deep. Settle down into the force which meant she had to trust those girls to watch her back. Screams sounded in the not so distance. She wasn't good at sensing others via the force but she trusted her ears enough to know it wasn't good.

Pushing her fears aside, she melted into the force, grasping for pings of what she would sense of the alien technology. The rest she could do on the datapad.

[2/20]
Objective #1
Location: Pieralos, Glee Anselm's Underwater Capital (outside the Council Chambers.)
Allies: [member="Tanek Santii"]

Vengeance growned out loud as Tanek started in on another speech about blah blah blah. Vengeance hated speeches they were such a wste of time. He spun cutting down a second guard wondering how useful they could be if it took them this long to respond to a threat to their ruling body. He smirked at the comment questioning his ability to count.

"I will take off my boots and use my toes if I need to."

Vengeance jumped spearing his sword through the chest of a second Council member before turning back to Tanek.

"Black and Red how original." "Oh well as long as they stay out of my way you can keep your pets."

He chuckled looking around at who was left. He shook his head.

"This is boring at least the guards try to fight back." "They fail but at least they try." "I will leave the last two of the sniveling cowards to you." "So I guess that makes it 4 to 2. Your ahead................... for now."

Vengeance smirked before dashing through the door lookign for more lively prey to sake his thirst for death.

Objective: Make War, not love
Allies: One Sith [member="Saiah"]
Enemies: None, yet.

A swift nod, and Ferus would turn his attention to the army currently marching towards Nautolan lands. Well, he couldn't just stay back. Now that the orders were clear he pressed forward, marching with the ranks themselves. Never once did he give a single acknowledgement of the Anselmi he was about to slaughter innocents with, as they were simply cannon fodder now. His form bristled with heat, keeping the disgusting creatures at bay as they walked with him. As he marched his way to the front, he was given quite the dirty looks from those too close to his now flickering form.

They didn't like heat after all.

It would not be long until he had made it to the front, and looking out he could already see the first place they were going to decimate. A small village, if it could be called that, owned by the Nautolan themselves. A sickening grin took over the red man's features as a hollow war cry exited his throat. It was bestial in nature, from a time when the Iridonian warrior clans existed as a threat to all.

His cry was joined by the raiders now behind him, and the slaughter would begin with the sound of thousands of Anselmi carving their warpath. The swamps would run red this day.

Objective: 2
Allies: [member="Sitara Qin"] [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Sage Bane"]
Enemies: [member="Spark Finn"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
3/20

To many, sneaking through pitch-black caverns where one could hear little more than the dripping water would have been terrifying. What kind of secrets have been hidden from the prying eyes in this strange, serene place? The ancient fear of the unknown had an easy time playing its role here; didn’t the last drop splashing into puddle sound a bit strange, different? What if there was a beast living in this place, now searching for any and all intruders in hopes of feasting on their flesh? And the walls one occasionally touched – were they simply moist, or was the slime-like coverage a result of massive tentacles stretching out of the murky water leading to the depths of the ocean, slithering around to touch and claim a meal? The occasional gust of wind rushing through the dark tunnels, from one unseen entrance to another; it could be slow, pained breathing of a massive creature taking residence in eternal solitude, now disturbed by the unwelcomed visitors. And what if there was absolutely nothing? What if one’s been trapped in this maze of submerged caves, completely alone and with no means of ever escaping this maddening web of tunnels and tight passages, unable to discover anything else than another dark chamber with its small lake?

Avreet felt no worry; unlike the refugees, he didn’t have to think of something or someone actively searching for him in the darkness, knowing that being discovered equals death. He was the monster in the dark, the beast creeping through the black sea of night permanently filling the cave system, searching for the frightened sentients. For the amphibious Sith Assassin, darkness was not something to be afraid of rather than something he could hide in, find both safety and solace. It was his ally, similarly to the Dark Side; while both presented certain dangers, the real danger lied in fear felt by those not daring to brave unknown waters. Jedi feared the Dark Side, not because of its corrupting power, but because it presented something unknown and alien to them, casting shadow on their knowledge of the Force. Sith knew how to tread the Dark Side and swim in its sea of power and knowledge; again, their madness that often afflicted them wasn’t a fault of the Dark Side itself as much as of the sentient greed and lust for power that pushed people too deep under the surface, overestimating their abilities and drowning in the dark depths.

Another strange sound reached the Sith Lord’s ears, a muffled chatter. Definitely not his imagination, as their presence could be sensed in the Force when Avreet reached out with his senses. Three lifeforms, scared, close. Veles followed in their direction, webbed feet soundlessly slapping against the cold wet floor as he moved forward at boringly slow pace to avoid alerting the trio even further. This strongly reminded him of his days as an Acolyte; with no fancy Force power to hide him, Avreet had to learn how to sneak without it, sticking to shadows and often waiting for several hours to observe every single detail in his surroundings. It did not take long to reach a large crevice in one of the surrounding walls, light coming from within safely revealing its secrets. Taking a peek inside, the Sith’s cybernetic eye adjusted to the light and spied on three Nautolans sitting inside the small cave, illuminated by a portable lamp betraying their little hiding spot. The way they sat did not allow for a swift and effective takedown unless he planned on killing them.

Leaving the darkness and stepping into the light, Avreet revealed himself, prompting the man on guard to immediately get up and point his rifle at the Mon Calamari while the two other Nautolans turned their heads and watched the newcomer in fear.

“Please,” Avreet called out in his soothing tone, “There is no need for that! I am a friend and I wish to help you.” His large amber orbs scanned each and every one of them.

“It seems you haven’t eaten for quite some time. We can give you food, medical supplies. Everything you need.”

“We?” the guard questioned, his sight shifting towards the twin lightsabers on Avreet, “You mean the Sith, don’t you? The only thing you want is to make us your slaves or worse!” The man angrily spat on the ground, yet beneath the façade of a strong warrior festered fear, terror, a little scared man that fully realized he stood no chance if the Mon Cal in front of him decided to slay them all.

“Yes, I am a Sith,” Veles nodded, “But I am afraid you have become a victim of propaganda. Sith do not want to enslave you; we want to help you. We have come to offer your planet and all its people a chance to be a part of something far greater than any of us; we bring unity, unity brings peace, peace brings prosperity. All it takes is to accept us as your friends, allies, brothers. Therefore, there is no reason for you to hide in these caves as some criminals; come out and join the One Sith, reap the benefits of being our friends. I understand you are stressed, afraid, that is completely understandable after being here, in darkness, for some time. But please, I beg you to look at me as your ally, not an enemy.”

“I assume we don’t have a choice in this?” one of the Nautolans in the back peeped.

“You always have a choice,” Avreet corrected, “We are no monsters as the Republic tries to portray us. Even if you don’t want to be our friends for some reason, you can leave this place and return to your homes. You have my word as a Sith that I won’t even touch you if you reject the kind offer.” The Sith even stepped aside to allow the refugees to leave.

His words had little effect; only the guard mustered up enough courage to speak up, no longer seeing the Sith in front of him as a threat. Sith were supposed to murder and torture, not talk! This was obviously no Sith. The Nautolan turned to his friends.

“Come on,” he commanded, “Let’s go.” He walked through the crevice, into the darkness, turning into nothing but a shape that suddenly lifted the small carbine, placing its barrel under his chin and blasting his head off, the sharp bark of the blaster resonating through the walls for a while as the corpse slumped down and everything fell silent.

“Murderer!” one of the Nautolans cried, “You killed him!”

“Impossible,” Avreet swiftly rejected the claim, “I haven’t even touched him. It is obvious he couldn’t live with himself.”

Taking a deep breath, he continued.

“As I was saying, you are under lots of stress and pressure, therefore the best choice is to accept my help. Why don’t you take the lamp and follow me?”

Objective: 2 reverse Find refuges and get them to safety
Allies: [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]
Enemies: [member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Darth Veles"] [member="Sitara Qin"]
3/20

She could hear someone up ahead, she was unsure who. It could be sith or more refugees, the refugees though were not as blatant as as sith, as after all they were hiding. She knew it was probably the sith, well she came with troops and escape plan for a reason, sooner or late she was going to bump into one of them. She signaled her troops to take up defencive positions, and she used the force to cloak herself. She then crept forward, she could hear someone talking to a child, it was a woman's voice. She knew she act soon and start getting people out quicker, but this was the point of contact. This was when she meet the sith on there terms, she was going to try and assassinate the sith. This would take some timing though...............

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=3/20]

Objective: 3. Oversee construction of a Sith military base on the surface.
Allies: One squad of 9 x Sitherhood Troopers (NPCs) | [member="Jaron Lesan"]
Theme: Roll the dice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2GJcdpNXVw

‘My life is for life
I'm taking it
Not a day gives way to waste
All my days
I've walked along the line
Like a saint that sins with grace

Roll the dice
Roll the dice
Take a chance
It's in your hands
High as the skyline
I'm balancing
On the edge, on the palm of my hand
No fear of falling
I look down, enjoy the view
Life won't be the same again

Roll the dice.’

She’d played it safe so far and it was…overwhelmingly boring to date. Yes it was efficient and effective but she craved excitement, to take a risk. To roll the dice.

So when she sensed a familiar presence as they approached the back entrance to the militia building she was mightily annoyed. Guards were laying dead and a man she knew was facing her with a smug grin on his face. The bodies said he’d ended their lived with a saber and he’d done a good job. She gave him a nod as she approached his location.

Without a word, the troopers moved the bodies out of the way and planted four small charges on the door. It would detonate quietly and do virtually no damage to the frame. A replacement could be put in place very quickly – as engineers would no doubt be along soon.

She gave the staff sergeant the nod. “You and the sisters take out the welcoming party. Me and laughing boy here will head upstairs and see if we can’t find ourselves someone of rank to chat to. Keep the building as intact as you can.”

As soon as she finished speaking, the door fell inwards with a quiet ‘poof’ and they all stepped onto it as they made their way inside. Blaster fire told them the Sitherhood troopers had engaged the enemy. Melori simply pressed the knob for the elevator and once inside hit the button for the top floor. “They always take the top floor – without fail. So…how have you been keeping?” she asked they the elevator played insipid music as they travelled the ten floors to their destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom