Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Warlord in the Making

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Across Formos the banner of the Order of Wonosa has been spreading, the boots of the Legion of Kerstas flattening all resistance in their path. The skies and system are dominated by the small but highly coordinated Fleet of the First Sword, making escape or reinforcement a difficult affair.

From his cult's settlement one man directs the forces threatening to bring the entirety of the planet under the banner of the Sith, and yet Formos is not the only world his gaze has fallen upon.

Another world, similar in its makeup of smugglers and small towns, Faldos has also come into the sway of Alisteri Haxim.

Soldiers bearing the sigil of the Sith Order's Inquisiton march alongside the Order of Wonosa's forces and can be found kicking in the doors of any that dare oppose their new overseer. Various strongholds and grand warehouses are being remade and repurposed into mass conscription and indoctrination centers, for young and old alike to be carried off to.

The fist of a single Sith threatens to close around both worlds at once if this continues, and indeed he seems far too eager to eradicate all who would stop such a consolidation from occurring. Yet his focus is not found on the two smuggler planets alone. All across the Outer Rim, various groups of slavers and pirates have fallen silent in both communication and action. Their stations snuffed out or converted into outposts of Sith control.

Hundreds of slaves and petty criminals have been shepherded to the two planets, their intended purpose uncertain. Yet one thing does remain clear even in the darkness that the Knight of the Sith would cast across these worlds:

It has only just begun.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello there, and thank you for reading this far!

The time has come again for me to offer up my Sith Knight and his growing power base to interaction! Of course I'm always up for more threads, but in particular I'm looking to further cement Alisteri's reputation of sorts. He typically only interacts with his fellow members of the Sith Order, although admittedly only with a handful of them, but I'm hoping to expand that a bit. Whether friend or foe, ally or enemy, I welcome all interested parties!

I really want to flesh out Alisteri's goals and steps taken towards them, as well as the enemies and allies he will make along the way. Of course I'm more than open to helping expand on your stories as well! Need an opponent for a quick thread? Someone to race against or alongside in search of some artifact? Maybe just need someone to have a discussion with? I am open to many different ideas!

So please come on down and shoot me a message or a mention if you're interested to see what this would-be Sith Warlord has to offer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom