Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Very Kenway Christmas [CIS and Allies Life Day Party]

Wearing: xxx
Tag: [member=Rylan Kordel] | [member=Scherezade deWinter] | [member=Carbon] | [member=Kurenai Yumi]

xHoNS6.png

Her nose crinkled at the touch of his and a softly spoken laugh slipped from her lips. 'I have handled worse than wolves!' In one smooth motion her thumb ran over the veins on the back of his hand, a sign of affection akin to a kiss.

Alora caught his gaze with a grin. There was no trace of the awkward expressions she'd had when they first met. Smiling around him was natural now, just as it was with her family and friends back home. Tugging on his arm once more she closed the gap between themselves at the table. 'Greetings from me and mine to you and yours.' The saying was common place on her home planet, Rylan had helped her translate it, though it didn't quite have the same ring to it.

Social structure this far away from her sector was a mess of faux pas. Alora wasn't entirely sure how to introduce herself to such a large group, but she gave it a go. Nodding in turn to each member of the gathering and motioning to herself with her free hand, she spoke. 'I am named as Alora.' The smile returned, though it was awkward once more and left her mouth a little crooked.

Caesar Kenway

C
BUMexS0.jpg
Wearing: Festive Suit
Tags: [Member=Tmoxin Temi] [Member=Rashae] [Member=Kyber] [Member=Darth Metus] and the rest who it may concern.​
VO954Tg.png

The Minister of War signalled for the music to pause, and for a large bell to be rung, one that would signify the pause of pleasantries for an important message. Both happened with perfect synchronisation to each other, and the Minister then leaned over the wall, looking down at the guests. After a few moments, there was silence, and he began, in his authoritative, yet charming and smooth voice, giving out greetings, such as Merry Life Day, Happy New Year.

"Respected members of the Confederacy, and it's allies, I welcome you to tonight's Life Day Party, I hope you're enjoying yourselves so far, I just wanted to take this moment to wish you a Merry Life Day, Happy New Year, and that we have many more to come. I would like to congratulate you all on your individual accomplishments this year, and thank you for all you have done. I now invite our highly esteemed Vicelord, Metus, to the podium to give his blessings, and if he wishes, a speech."

The Minister retreated back from the podium, gesturing a welcoming hand to the podium for the Vicelord.

PP1nhiZ.png
After the Vicelord's blessings, the Minister moved down to the Feast Hall, and started greeting guests, and thanking people, and shaking hags, and giving man hugs, and normal hugs to a few females he knew, either from his sister or otherwise. Viceroy [Member=Kyber]'s present was stored separately, for safety, being an exotic creature. He then moved to the Leaders table, and took a seat, not even a minute after he'd sat down, the Minister of Science had thanked him for the invitation.

"Minister Rashae Lovus, a pleasure, but please, call me Caesar, we're all friends here, are we not? and it's nothing, truly."

He looked to his side, and saw a female he had certainly not invited to this table, but brushed it off, to his other side was the Metal Lord [Member=Archim Calixis], he nodded his head to the cyborg. He then raised his glass of expensive, aged, red wine, and made a toast, then clinked his glass with those of the ones around him. His eyes kept wandering back over to the female by his side, after a moment, he realised she was staring at him, and he looked over, then realised who she was. Viceroy [Member=Tmoxin Temi], she'd been on the mission to Void Station with him, so many spoils of war that they'd had to relieve from the Empire's Warlord that day.

"Viceroy Tmoxin Temi, a pleasure to see you again. You look stunning."

He looked the Viceroy up and down, and noticed the present she was holding, and passed it off as some form of personal item.

"I was not aware you were a leader of the Confederacy, but if you wish to be here, you may. I allowed a few extra seats here for a reason. And to what reason do I owe the pleasure of meeting you again?"

Carbon wasn’t prepared for enthusiasm. More accurately, he wasn’t prepared for an enthusiastic child that was also a clone. Was everyone here a clone? Was he going to have to find out everyone’s serial number at some point? And how did you clone the Force into something? Blinking as [member="Zak Dymo"] explained himself, he merely nodded a moment later.

“I’m told Jedi meditate a lot, yes. I suppose it can’t be all book learning and practice.” His lips curled downward into a frown. Children. How did one deal with children?

“Were you the only one of the batch to survive?” He asks, having noticed no other comparable children roaming around the event.

Wearing: Dress | Honey Boo Prototype Combat Boots
Wielding: 10 Czerka knives
Tags: [member="Carbon"] | [member="Zak Dymo"] | [member="Kurenai Yumi"] | [member="Alora Fae"] | [member="Rylan Kordel"]

x7K6md.png

Noticing the beautiful vampire entering the hall ([member="Kurenai Yumi"]), Madalena motioned for her to join them as well. She had been at the woman's ceremony with the Knights Obsidian, and the two had shared missions on more than one occasion as well.

Returning her attention to Carbon and KID NAME, Madalena nodded with comprehension. Clones. Was that why they smelled so different to her blood hound nose? She tried to remember ever being close enough to other clones in the past, but nothing came up. The name Sarge Potteiger did not ring any bells either, but that bit wasn't a surprise either; Madalena didn't know a lot of people that were outside of her immediate scope within the Confederacy, and before that she'd been just a random nobody on Coruscant.

Listenig to Zak describe his job put a smile on Madalena's face. The way he went about it was adorably innocent and entirely too cute. "Ugh, I hate meditating too," she offered her own little tidbit, "I usually just skip that part entirely. The bedpans… Sounds totally icky though." She visibly shuddered at it. Kill people? Sure. Mutilate them? Sure. Remove a Hutt's inner organs so she could wear his skin and do the Macarena? No problemo. But to actually remove bed pans sounded like one step further than the SIthling was comfortable with.

The merry group was joined by two more ([member="Alora Fae"] & [member="Rylan Kordel"]). Madalena smiled as the redhead greeted and introduced herself. To think that a mere few minutes ago she thought she would be here alone and leave after an appropriate amount of time… Now things were actually getting fun.

"I'm Madalena," she introduced herself, and nodded to the man beside her as well, "your accent is beautiful. Where are you from?"

Attire: Red Kimono with Yellow Sash
Tags: [member="Alora Fae"] [member="Zak Dymo"]

Kurenai had not really replied to Madalena as she offered the seat, mainly since she had no real idea what the current conversion was. All she could really gather was that the clone armor wearing person was named [member="Carbon"] for some reason and was a recent clone, which again was confusing due to the whole Viceroy voting not to use clones for any military operations.

Things just got more confusing as the young Zak also seemed to be a clone, of a Jedi at that himself being force sensitive. That in it's own was not odd, she remembered they perfected that method back during the civil war, but it raised questions onto why the CIS was cloning force users. This was certainly not the nigh she imagined this would be, but at the least she had 'met' some new people.

This continued for a minute or two until both brought up the topic of meditation, both acting like the children that they were in describing their distaste for it. "I wouldn't blow off meditation so easily, such methods allow you to 'properly' understand, control your powers and perfect them". "I would suggest both of you don't be so dismissive of it, least you do something reckless and wind up being controlled by your emotions, that's how you wind up goth like self loathing unskilled Knight of Ren".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom