Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Total Eclipse of the Vahl [ OS dominion of Eclipse ]

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
OBJECTIVE: The Grand Game. Terraforming. Creation of worlds.

The Eclipse system, like virtually all star systems, had its share of comets and then some. Comets -- if not the seeds of life, then a more apt gardening metaphor, and one accurate enough to be real. Water. Oceans of it.

Thirty-eight bulk freighter hyperdrives, linked to form a single unstable hyperspace bubble, settled onto the surface of a comet in the system's Oort cloud. It would take months at the fastest sublight speeds to bring any comet to Eclipse; none were currently in-system, at least none large enough. But this was the trick that the Underground had used to steal Saelari Medical from the Coruscant system, and it had been put together by people of...well...other salutory qualities. Whatever they could invent, Parash could improve.

The comet leaped to hyperspace at Class Ten speeds for a couple of seconds, and reappeared half a light-year closer to the system primary, on a collision course for Eclipse.

Water.

Mean while on the other path.

Death. Pain. Butchery. The halls the red man walked down were filled with the bodies of men. Men who tried to stand against him. Security cameras focused on his form, constantly aware of where he was. But the soldiers never were able to keep up with the Sith. Firing at his form they would only find either him not there, or him deflecting the blasts. As he got close, he would tear through their limbs, torso, heads. What ever he could reach with his saber. Bodies were torn asunder as he moved down, a grim expression on his face.

​The auto defenses were getting close.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back to Alcaran, he found himself outside of the security room. Two dead bodies laid around him as he peaked in. They were guards, but quickly dispatched as he used two more of his poison daggers. He had around five of the basic Sith Sword styled knives, and now with only four he would have to plan his next attack. Which of course involved the two technicians within the room itself. Thankfully, he already knew how to work the systems.

Pulling free one of the daggers again, he would pop around the corner to throw one of the blades into the first technicians throats. Blood would cover the controls he was working on as the boy ran for the other. Leaping through the air he would bring down a second dagger, impaling it right into his chest. There was no resistance, not with his surprise factor. After the second man dropped, he would clean off his dagger, and move to the commands. Now it was a matter of changing the systems.

"Lets get to work.."

Iroatas

I
While many of the Sith had gone ahead to the Eclipse Station, the Sith Knight Darth Acarus had elected to take command of one of the One Sith's many Fighter Wing's and scout out and secure the area surrounding the Eclipse Station. After all, those who were going to the station needn't die on the way there from whatever counter-measures the Galactic Republic employed in it's defenses?

Reading the console, he received multiple confirmations of nothing as of yet, but the Sith Knight was prepared for any tricks. Expanding his senses out into the space around his ship, he did his best to find any traps or hostile dangers within the asteroid field. Precognition and maybe the beginnings of a Battle Meditation, Darth Acarus didn't care, but he employed it anyway to ensure that those who followed him were able to complete their duty without any halts.

He made sure to keep an eye on his console for any sort of warnings from other One Sith affiliated ships.

Her eyes remained planted on the other Acolyte. One would be amazed at how such an intent look could feel like if it was distant, almost out of reach. Everything was there for her to read, how the blonde haired human perceived her, her thoughts on what she should answer, her doubts...but even so what most called the attention of the Umbaran was that this human had a very particular intention, one that fueled her with anger and that was most surely the reason she had joined the sith, she wanted someone dead.

After the other Acolyte introduced herself the lifeless expression of her face suddenly sprung into vivacity when a very slight smirk stretched her lips and the emptiness in her eyes was partially filled with a cunning, sly look. She proceeded to answer, "I am indeed. I guess you find pleasure or at least, pride in aiding in the removal of Republic Forces..." she started, "...maybe even more than other Acolytes" She said, the cold tone evolving into a semi-inquisitive one at the end of her reply. She wanted to know what exactly was that had made this human specimen hate with such a rage for knowledge was power....and power was everything she wanted.

She knew what her answer to that question would be, she hated the Republic, the Jedi because they denied the Sith creed, because they tried to stop the organization, the religion, in which all her life was based upon.

[member="Melori Raaf"]

Building and Experiments...

Sweat dripped from his bare head, the salty trailing fluid running across freckled and reddened scalp. He could feel the heat resonating from his own body and the table saw as sparks flew from the surface of the chom-huun's coral outer skin, the blade cutting slowly through the cylinder. The beasts mouth, synonymous to the pommel of the newly developing weapon, squealed in pain but the doctor was unrelenting. He was prepared to go the distance, making any necessary sacrifices for the further of science - especially science that involved torturing, hurting, or otherwise mangling organic specimens. As he cut the beast in half, the beam died and dissipated and the screams died as the little monster breathed it's final breath.

"Ah, so it does die...that's good to know..."He spoke to himself as he pulled forceps and a scalpel, donning surgical gloves for ease of cleanliness. After all, it was next to godliness. Working his way, length down, he began to pull the flesh apart, jagged piece by jagged piece. Clicking on the recording device, he began to verbally annotate his findings. "The surface of the beasts skin is covered with a coral type chitinous skin...highly resistant to damage. However, after being cut through, the innards are quite soft really, like tender beef."

Pulling the skin apart, he clamped the forceps and allowed it to hang, revealing the innards. "I suspect, though this is merely in the hypothetical phase, that the digestive tract is synonymous to the common circuitry in lightsabers. The intestine runs the length of the body before returning to mid line. At this point, the energy is dissipated to travel through a chitinous cylinder, now referred to as an elongated rectum. As far as I can tell, there is no transition from intestine to colon, implying the merger of the two within the abdomen." He paused, moving his fingers through the intestines of the creature. "Within this space, the shapers have placed small concentretic disks, composed from chitin, that serves to focus and amplify the energy before defecation. However, the rectum is currently uncontrollable. I will need them to remedy this concern before we can move on to the next phase of the process."

He began working on the elongated an inner rectum, cutting at the suspected rectal fold. As he did so, the shapers continued to work, taking his notes and the implication and constantly producing improved specimens.

Iroatas

I
Within ten minutes, Darth Acarus received many reports of the rest of the Wing simply stopping in their current positions and awaiting further orders. They hadn't come across anything as of yet, but a single squadron had gone out of range of communications apparently, and when the Sith Knight checked in with the carriers, he was informed they were in range of sensors, but the asteroids must've been interfering with the connection since they were too far.

Strange. I'm incapable of sensing them too.

That was when Malphas saw the wreckage. With a single raised eyebrow, he finally sensed the actual danger - no, saw the actual danger in the form of republic starfighters peeling off of multiple asteroids and heading directly for his stationary Fighter Wing. Blinking, th Sith Knight could only wonder as to why he wasn't able to sense them, but he simply signed it off as the Force acting up again, and clenched the controls as he engaged towards the enemy.

It was going to be an interesting day after all.

Sin1

S
Objective: Observe, speak with Crucix, father.
Allies: Toligon

The ship moved into the outer parts of the fleet, staying far away from them as Razer stood on the bridge, watching, and observing the things happening before him. "Toligon...what else did Romeo tell you?" His voice spoke in his native tongue. His hands crossed over his chest, and the red shinning bright in his hair as it began to grow through the black. His spirit was taking the body over more, and more.
The young Vahla moved up to the side of Razer. "He spoke of nothing that he had planned Razer, and I must say..I do not approve of being in the Sith fleet, I ran away from the Ember of Vahl...I did not want to come back to this...their fanatics of a religion far past its longevity." She spoke back in their native language.
Razer sighed, and poked her with his finger, and nodded for them to get closer to the glass, further away from the crew of the Star Destroyer. No telling whom his father had assigned to the ship. "I agree with you...Darth Isolda is a old bag, and the Sith Lord leading this is just as much a a insane mind as my father. At last, though, here we are...in the Sith fleet, taking Eclipse...does it not freeze the heart to know that one can not run from the past?"
Then Crucix walked in, "Well said son of the Sins. You can not run from that which you have already made." he spoke. He was in a wheelchair, as Romeo had crushed all the bones in his legs beyond healing. Razer smiled in his mind as he found this to be the funniest thing he had ever seen. Now he stood taller then his father, and he now held the upper hand.
"Indeed father...we are closing into the field, I have the crew pacing our path for a slower drift. If the Republic is here, we shall be of surprise to them. I have cut off all coms from the rest of the fleet as to keep com scans useless. The only way they can find us is through heat signatures, and through actually physically looking for a Star Destroyer." He said as he turned to look at the crippled Sith Lord.
Crucix stopped a few feet from the Vahlas, and looked Toligon up, and down. "Young Vahla, you are in the presence of a chosen, you should bow before you superiors." He spoke in Vahla. Toligon hesitated, and was slammed into the glass as Crucix pushed his hand forward, using more of the Force then he had intended to. "Truly the Force wishes to break free from the Sith's grasp...we will bend it back to slavery." He said.
Razer stared at the older Vahla, then went back to Toligon, and helped her up. "What are you doing son?" He asked. Razer shot him a glance, and helped her back on her feet. "Are you okay?" He asked her, but before she could answer, he walked over to the wheelchair, and pushed it over with his foot, and watched the man fall out of it helplessly. He stuck his hands into his pockets, and turned back to his crew, then to his father. "You are on my ship father, and you will not issue orders without my permission, nor harm my crew members. I hold the authority here, not you. You would do well to remember this old man...disrespect will not be tolerated here, nor is disobedience.."

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Objective: Take the station
Allies: One Sith
Forces: Five randoma verage joe troopers

Sadly for Khan, his writer had a bad memory and had forgotten about this particular dominion. Therefore it tok much longer then usual for the small shuttle he was standding within to finally land in the station's hangar bay. By the time he had, the One Sith had already spread throughout the station.. He was doubting his plan would work by now, the station would almost be secure... Khan growle with annoyance at teh thought as he stepped down the ramp. No enemies in the hangar. Likely the others would've stormed the bridge first, where the station was controlled. But what of the actual control rooms? The engineer's rooms? Perhaps his plan still could work after all.. With a gesture to his trooper, Khan stepped into the corridor leading away from the hangar.

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Objective: Neutralize Republic Forces and secure the Eclipse station
Allies: [member="Syss Rembala"]

For Melori this whole thing was personal but she'd been advised by Taeli to keep things like that to herself for the time being. So instead Maja nodded but felt a half-truth was an easier lie to maintain.

"I simply hate the Jedi. No more and no less. They deserve to be wiped off the face of this galaxy with their pious ways and holier than thou attitudes and their desire to serve the Force. They make me sick." There was clear vitriol in her voice and it was apparent just how much hate was bottled up inside of her.

"Make no mistake, I'm loyal to the One Sith but if they decided to leave the Jedi alone tomorrow, I'd still hunt down placed like this and burn them to the ground."

Objective: Neutralize Republic forces & secure Eclipse station
Allies: [member="Vrag"]

--------------------------------

The Sith kept humming out loud, giving the visored-woman a shrug when she asked him if he knew any songs. Oh, he did, many and more, perhaps on a later date he would sing for her. But in the meanwhile there were more important things to accomplish, the distinct sound of iron scrapping over its scabbard permeated over the hum, strangely only adding to the whole rhythm.

Carach simply followed Vrag, a Voice was first among equals, but in the present situation he didn’t see a reason to thrust himself into the spotlight, he has had those on multiple occasions already.

In the back of his head a warning went off, two seconds before impact, the Sith gracefully moved away from the angled blade - went high, over his head - before he answered the call with a slash of his own, aimed at the neck of the assassin slash agent.

He wasn’t entirely sure which one it was, but as he felt the alchemized steel slash deep into the throat of the offender Carach knew it mattered not. Things went crazy after that.

With hallways filled of blood and bodies.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Allies: [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Syss Rembala"] | [member="Melori Raaf"] | [member="Khan Ra"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

"How nice of you to finally join us," the Knight quipped as she extracted her blade from the chest of another attacker. The red lightsaber danced around in the air with each flick of her wrist, carving through flesh and armor indiscriminately. Those who claimed that one couldn't engage in pleasant conversation while felling foes were merely simpletons, incapable of wielding their weapons with sufficient skill to do both.

Amateurs, the woman thought with a snort as she cut down another assailant. The Sith were flooding the station from every available entrance, and the Republic forces trying to hold it were doomed to fail from the start. Soon they would be under attack from all sides, and whatever agents they tried to send their way were only buying them minutes before the inevitable came. It was sort of pathetic, really, but Vrag could respect their will to live nonetheless.

She wasn't one to inflict pointless pain on her opponents unless they really annoyed her, and that was an achievement in and of itself. Since these would-be assassins were nothing more than a nuisance — the buzz of that one incessant fly that can't take a hint — Vrag wasn't particularly irritated. They were making good progress down the hallway, and even the occasional attack did little to slow them down.

"I understand" Maybe the simplicity of an answer like that would have made others think that she didn't really care or that her opinions differed from the ones of the human Acolyte but coming from her one felt that those two short words meant so much more, specially since a spark of anger ignited the achromatic orbs she had for eyes whenever the word Jedi was muttered.

"Still, I am sure that the day the Sith stop pursuing the Jedi will not come until they are completely exterminated" She added, the darkness that filled her and her every expression was unique. There were many types of hate and many ways to do so but only very few people could manage to hate so deeply and so strongly without any given reason, simply because one believed in hating...Syss was one of those people, so angry and so hateful, only thanks to her powerful and control-possessing mind was that the ice wall that covered her every expression was thick enough to hide the blazing hell she was able to break loose.

She had much to learn, though and that meant keeping the powerful negative feelings she had cultivated through out her life caged until she knew how to exploit them without turning into a mindless beast, for not being in control of the only thing that was hers at the moment, herself, would mean she didn't deserve to become a Sith...and that meant that her life would lack meaning and must end. She had spent much time thinking, analyzing this conflicted aspect of herself but right now her mind was occupied with other thoughts...the vessel started to descend in order to land in the station.

[member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Vrag"] [member="Khan Ra"] [member="Darth Carach"]

Khan Ra

Monster Cat Redefined
Objective: Take the station
Allies: One Sith
Forces: Five random average joe troopers

He could hear the whirr of lightsabers and sound of blasterfires nearby, from other corridors. With every step he was less and less convinced that he would succeed in his plan... There were too many here. Too many other Sith. They'd take the station long before he got to the engine room... The Acolyte quickened his pace. He had to be quicker, move faster. They had to get there before anyone else did.

Well, as much as he could tell they did. However, there was about twenty republic troops regrouped outside of it, ready to defend the main controls of the station from the One Sith. And, of course, they shot on sight. Khan was able to manuver behind a corner quickly, though two of his troopers were not so lucky. Another delay . He didn't have time for this..

(Tl;dr: En route to engine/control room, ran into some troopas)

Objective: Secure Space Station/Seek Info
The Sith Knight never liked droids or being in their company. She didn't trust them and she always felt they were mocking her with their beeps, blips, and whistles. However, she never went out her way to destroy them, especially the training droids. There was no victory through absolute superiority or domination in cutting the metal things to pieces. Even destroying battle droids had no appeal to her except that one time where she destroyed hundreds of frenzy droids in the agricultural fields on that one planet. That was fun. Despite all this, she found that she fancied this little astromech droid, even more so since it was helping her and not mocking her. Maybe it was a stretch to think it wasn't mocking her but it was proving to be useful.

With the assistance of the droid, she was able to search many inaccessible rooms in the lab section of the space station. One room in particular had rows and rows of species encased in glass containers for studying. Most in appearance were unknown to her except the last one. She studied the appearance for a few minutes until it dawned on her that she was looking at a cross-breed between a Wookie and a Cathar. What was the Republic doing down here in these labs?

Building and experiments...

The lab remained fixed in the Immortals bowels, polished away from unnecessary means, as the Hand of the One Sith continued to survey the obtainment of Eclipse through violent means. He would continue to survey progress, intent on re-affirming the power of the One Sith through his supervisory and support position.

"Why is it doing that?" The Vong shaper responded in silence, starring at a new specimen of Chom-huun, as the human scientist bore his teeth in frustration. "Why is it...DOING THAT?!?" He was fingers deep in a dead Chom-huun, as he bore down on newly presented, and living, beast. It was doing some sort of weird undulation, he thought, going from being erect, to limp, and then curved and erect. The dissected Chom-huun had long been removed of it's life, the fire within was extinguished by the cut of a table saw, but it's yorik coral flesh and inner bits served valuable purpose towards the exploration of the Vong genome. Truthfully, he had always been curious as to what gave the vong their immunity to the force, but mucking about in the innards was really just fishing for a reason to get dirty. Well, get his gloves dirty, anyway. He wouldn't be caught dead without body substance isolation.

"It's a new shaping of the species, we have made numerous modifications that now progress through the genetic interface...between the chom-huun and an amphistaff."
"Amphistaff?" He perched his lips and raised an eyebrow, suddenly understanding the purpose. Alset couldn't, for the life of him, wield a lightsaber. It just wasn't in his skillset. But he had read enough about them to know that the standard lightsaber came in two hilt formats: straight and curved. Scribbling down on the notepad, he extended an accusatory finger towards a row of polyps along the shaft.

"What are those? Those are new."
"You have a keen eye, doctor." The vong shaper approached, slithering in even demeanor that repulsed the judgmental man. "We have given it a row of controls, controlled by the movement of bile through the system. This polyp controls the rectum and these two assist the beast in switching from curved format to straightened."

He made mental note of how similar vong technology was to standard technology, in the development of control mechanisms. He dare not say such things aloud because, while he was superior to the vong in mind, he was aware that those shaper hands came with quite valuable physical capabilities. And he valued his own life far too much to lose it on the whim of loose lips. He merely scribbled notes, continuing to assess the little monster. Things were coming along nicely.

TgVfDvh.jpg
Objective: Scout the Asteroid Belt

Eclipse. The greatest secret of the Yuuzhan Vong war, stronghold of the Republic even after the four hundred years of darkness, and refuge to Jedi and Republic soldiers alike. And here, now, it was under the mighty heel of the One Sith, there would be absolutely no life spared, there would be no stone left unturned. Sitting aboard the Arshlut, her personal vessel, Silara controlled it and hundreds of Yuuzhan Vong fighters simply by thought. Laying in the cognition throne, bonded to the ship, she became its eyes and ears, or rather the fleet became hers. It was a surreal experience, becoming the mind behind the ship, behind all those who flew under her flagship. The Immortal may have the power of focused fire, but she held control of a legion without sight. The planet was doomed to fall to the Sith, and there would be no saving it - not now that the Ember of Vahl had become involved to make the planet their own. Perhaps she was not the most well-known of the Vahl, perhaps she was not even known by most to be a Vahla, but whether it was for the cult or for the Sith, the planet of Eclipse would face its darkest hour before the rise of the never-setting-sun of the One Sith. While within the thorn throne, a cognition throne, Silara was together linked with the Yammosks and those who wore the cognition hoods to pilot the respective Yorik-ets and Yorik-vec that complimented her massive sixteen-hundred meter warship. Perhaps those of the One Sith, of the remaining Vahla, perhaps even of the Vahl themselves, forgot the traits of those deemed 'special' within the species of Vahla, but she had not. Both Silara and [member="Maja Vern"] possessed the symbolic fiery red hair that so few of their species was born with, and though she did not feel at all special it was clear that she had been given a purpose to achieve this authority, this power. Much to her annoyance a cluster of Republic fighters, presumably a strike force, rose up from behind various asteroids to release a barrage of fire on the durasteel plating covering the Arshlut. A burning sensation in the back of her neck told her to respond, to give the orders.

'Norzi diâ nasosûtoi anim.' Came her thoughts bubbling to the surface, using the cognition throne to relay her orders in the language of the high Sith, much to the frustration of the Yuuzhan Vong aboard her ship. Let them whine, complain, in the end they answered to her, and at the end of the day she had promised them she would be theirs. She hadn't told Alric yet, uncertain if he would think her an abomination if she had. During the battle over Kashyyk she had lost an arm, control over her right leg, and by consequence to both her treatment had cost her vision. During such trying times such as now, with the force so out of control and lying just beyond her reach, she had to turn to relying to things beyond its cold touch. The Yuuzhan Vong had sprung at the opportunity to shape the Voice. Yes, she had not told Alric, and she had not felt an ounce of guilt for it - it was embarrassing enough. Following the conquest of Eclipse she would be placed on the table again, only this time it would be for the Vong to reach into her body and reshape her as they saw fit. Ears that would become her eyes, a mind that would speak with the Yammosk, and in return she would make use of the Yuuzhan Vong ship that Alric had commissioned for her to make use of their armada, to bring a resurgence of the Yuuzhan Vong into the galaxy. It disgusted her to lower herself to such a cruel species - those that had taken things from her that she would never get back - but as a Sith she gave it no second thoughts when it came to obtaining advantages with these changes rather than without. Yorik-et were released from the living hangar bay of the ship to make contact with the fighters and Dovin Basals were utilized to slow the pace of the starfighters, reaching around the approaching ships like the cold hands of death.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
Objective: Seeds of Terraforming

Three dozen interlinked bulk freighter hyperdrives broke away from the main body of the comet -- infinitesimal at these distances, no more than pinpoints, and then only when their flat sides reflected starlight one by one, at angles that seemed random from this perspective. Tugs moved in to recover the drives; this was far from the first comet destined for the long fall down Eclipse's gravity well. Eclipse was a low-gravity world; its rate of atmospheric loss into the space of the deep core would be high, as such tings were reckoned. Worlds like this, just balls of rock with low grav, weren't the kinds of worlds that responded well to terraforming, but it served as a solid proof-of-concept testbed, all things considered.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Allies: [member="Darth Carach"] | [member="Syss Rembala"] | [member="Melori Raaf"] | [member="Khan Ra"] | [member="Darth Venefica"] | [member="Darth Ferus"]

The Republic lost because they were outnumbered and outgunned, in the end. It was becoming a trend as of late, and one that Vrag could most certainly get behind. Usually, the Knight didn't give a flying feth for such things, but this one was definitely to her liking.

"Don't the lot of you feel pointless?" she shouted to the enemies who had taken cover behind some stacked furniture and debris. No response.

"You're just throwing your lives away," the woman continued regardless while her hands worked tirelessly to refill the fuel tank of her precious flamethrower. "And for whom?"

"A government that abandoned you at the first sign of trouble?" she spoke with a cold laugh, drowning out the click of her weapon. A quick glance told her that her troops and the Royal guard of the unnamed Sith were almost done reloading. Just spew out some more bullpoodoo.

"The Republic left you here to die," the firrerreo continued, nodding to her men. "Now, as Sith, I don't need to tell you that we're happy to oblige…"

"But it's a shame to waste lives, no?"

Well. As Sith, she didn't need to tell them that she was lying through her teeth; regardless of the name change, the order remained much like it always was, and trusting them inevitably ended in blood and tears. This time, the former was much more likely, but Vrag wouldn't discount the second outcome just yet. Who knows, maybe a few had been swayed by her words, however little truth there was behind them. Her forces burst out from cover just as the last, cruel syllable left her lips, their advance preceded by a fair number of grenades that would hopefully find the enemy confused, angry, and tired; all emotions that were nothing but detrimental to a combatant.

The woman clicked her tongue and vaulted over an overturned desk once the soldiers had soaked the majority of initial fire, flamethrower and saber both in hand. Whatever was left of the defenders on this side would fall or surrender shortly — she would leave dealing with the captives to the masked Sith — and Vrag wanted to get a stab or two in before her troops mowed them all down.

Allies: [member="Vrag"]

She talked, he danced. In his dance the Voice of the Dark Lord found a rhythm, it was a rhythm that no longer coincided with the hum that had vibrated from his being and as the rhythm of his dance continued, so too did the rhythm of his hum change to copy. A slash here, a slice there and another one dead, it went on and on.

Eternal circle.

Such was the way of the Sith, much like their eternal war with the Jedi. How quaint, how utterly.. uninspired, but Carach did not complain. Not here and not now. Some were talkers, he was one amongst them, but in this pitch perfect moment of twilight and crimson, the Sith forgoed his moment of speech and instead let his blade do the talking.

Another splatter, a few more cuts.

Ah… the beauty of it all.

The Host Lord approached in her Aj'Rou-class dreadnought, the 1,600 meter warship had seen action beside her allies at Redoubt and once again would provide support. Anja herself sat aboard the command deck, relaxing as officers carried out the mundane orders. Her eyes gazed at the starlight ahead as the metal coffin slowly drifted through the field.

Communications opened, "This is Anja Aj'Rou, we're here to assist again.", she said over an open line to the Sith. The captain of her vessel was busy relaying various orders across the stations; all weapons were hot and awaiting targeting orders. Without proper hangers the vessel lacked versatility in that regard but more than made up for it in guns. Turbolaser batteries and heavy cannons alike.

"All stations are ready, Your Worship.", the captain turned to his leader.

The Witch nodded and dismissed the Umbaran man with her hand, "I want all sensors to scan the surrounding area. Tell me what's going on.", she then ordered.

"It seems there is a Republic effort to defend the system, a particular station is the target.", an officer spoke up in response.

The warship continued its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom