Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprise Visit

Hanna of course was here for business yep. She needed to see a librarian about a book. She giggled to herself as she made her way to the Jedi library. This was an errand that one couldn't trust just anyone for. She moved, in an outfit that bordered the line of buiness. But she didn't care she also failed to act professional as she saw her favorite librarian and ran towards her to hug her. " Matsu!" She said with a smile that showed just how much she cared for her. Hanna liked her Matsu very much.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu was in the library yes and the great jedi library was huge, she had spent most of the day with the older texts in the stacks while making sure those who needed help got it. Her grin though at flying around and up to the highest shelves where some of the tomes were not just the electronic bits. So much more fun and then she heard someone say a member of the senate was here no more then that that the chancellors third in command was here and that brought a smile to her face. She was wondering what Hanna was doing comign to the temple for a moment and stood near the doors when she came in. Matsu smiled brightly and hugged her back taking in her outfit and raising an eyebrow. "Hanna it is wonderful to see you, what brings you to the temple besides what I am guessing?"

"Well not much. I am here to pick up a research book, that I just have to have if anyone asks though." She said planting a kiss on Matsu not caring who saw. " I had to see you so I figured I would swing by after work to do such an important errand. Also it has been far too long since I was last at the jedi temple. I use to come here often. I had a friend here. But it has been so long. I hope I am not interrupting anything." She said sort of worried she was but well she couldn't resist not visiting Matsu.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"No not much, these days I am often just making the rounds and making sure the padawans or knights have their materials. The archives are more complete then many others in the galaxy. Oh and I managed to get from one of the storage archives for you a gift. I was going to give it to you next time we were together." Matsu smiled and led the way to an office type chamber where she had a seat and some small datacrons but not much else. Then she slid an ornate box out opening it to show a hilt with a guard and tassel or silka beads. Her smile broadened holding it up while she spoke. "This is a lightfoil,the royal houses of Tapani use them for duels. They are not as strong as a saber but a user of makashi can do anything a jedi can with it.... and it just so happens that Makashi is a form I know."

Hanna looked at it and then at Matsu. " It's beautiful! are you sure I can have it? and you do just happen to know that form, I am thinking this is more than just a coincidence. " She said looking at it with wonder as she took it in her hands and carefully ran her hands over every inch. " You spoil me" She got out as she couldn't believe how special a gift she had just received. "thank you so much, I knew I liked you for a reason." She said as she leaned across the table and attempted to plant a kiss which really meant she was on the large desk on her knees facing Matsu." @[member="Matsu Ike"]

Well less a coincidence and more Matsu actually knew all the forms, something few jedi actually knew compared to others. She wasn't specialized or highly trained in any which let her know many... A trade off after all and while she looked at Hanna holding the blade gave a smile. "Yes you can take it, it is for personal defense and in the hands of a good user can be great. It doesn't need that special connection to the force like a lightsaber either which means that you won't wear the weapon of a jedi. As far as most are and would be concerned your just letting your nobility show through." Which was true, most Hapens and Tepani used such weapons but a few jedi had taken to it as well. "Now though the real question comes of what color crystal would you like to have?"

"Can it be purple?" She asked with a rather large smile. She was rather excited about having something like a jedi lightsaber. She had always wanted one, since she had toyed with the former grandmaster's and Kamon's. " Also I was thinking maybe I could spend the night, you see my speeder already left me, and well by the time I can flag down another one it will be simply too late. " She said trying to imply that she had really wanted to see and spend some more time with Matsu but not if she didn't want her too. " Kalia has a sitter and everything. " ok so this wasn't such a coincidence. but well she wanted to see matsu!

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu smiled and listened to the suggestion. A senator staying in the jedi temple? Well she wasn't going to deny her and it would be very inconvenient to have to walk and flag down another speeder. The sheer horror of it. Her hands went into the drawer as she slid out one of the plasteel boxes. It wasn't much but opening it showed dozens of crystals as Matsu lifted the lightfoil to her hands for it to float in front of her. She swiftly picked up one of the crystals as it went up to the light showing a purple tinge in the light. Her hand pushed it to the lightfoil and it inserted into the focusing emitter then the blade closed up. Matsu grabbed it for a moment before turnign it on and a pale purple beam of light appeared with a snap hiss and a fine point. Like a needle or fencing blade. "Ah there we go, perfection."

Hanna smiled " It is amazing, your far to kind, but then again I did buy you all those clothes, which I hope you like. I mean I know jedi don't normally own things but well your special to me and I want you to have anything you want. " She said as she snatched the blade, turning it off and plopping her self in matsu's lap. "Now, how about you show me around, or maybe I could meet the girls, or something I don't know. I came here to get to know you better, so please show me the Jedi Matsu who is the librarian. " She said hoping she wasn't being too forward or anything, now siting in matsu's lap. She giggled as she thought about it. She couldn't help it.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu deactivated the lightfoil and gave a nod of her head as she set it down and secured it to Hanna's belt, with Hanna sitting in her lap on the seat it was rather easy but still she gave a smile. Not to forward at all compared to some of the things they had done and Matsu took her hand. "Show you around huh? I can do that. There is much of the temple few see and more that is restricted to only masters but there is some that is welcoming for you. Now where to begin." Matsu rose from her position holding Hanna like she was a new bride and set her feet on the ground for a moment before going out into the library. "Well as you can see the great library is almost like a second home to me, I am in here most of the day if not all of it sometimes helping padawans and knights, even some masters but there is more to is. I am one of the few jedi who takes the time to read the ancient texts as they stand and learn the old techniques. For now at least I am one of the few jedi alchemists and that is what makes some of our equipment that much better. I can't and won't break reality to bend it to me so it i not as strong but it is something few know how to do." Matsu kept on walking and exited the Library as she moved around the temple holding Hanna's hand. "Now the temple I am sure you have seen plenty but each spire is for a specific purpose and usually holds one of the lower councils."

Hanna smiled and walked hand in hand. " So where is your room? I think there would be the perfect place to show me unless you have something else in mind. " She didn't really want a tour, and she didn't want to pressure to met her children so instead she pushed for fun. She couldn't help but giggle as she walked with matsu. She was having a hard time not ravaging her right there. Hanna had missed her touch and just the feeling of Matsu close to her. She had missed Matsu something fierce. So she was only too happy to be very close to her.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and raised an eyebrow at that as she laughed. "Well my room is in the eastern tower and under the council of knowledge." Matsu changed directions just a little to lead the way towards the lift as she entered it and stood looking out at the image of Coruscant. The lift went up the towering spire as she just kept her hand in Hanna's and spoke. "It is a wonderful time though and well there is plenty on my mind but there is more then enough time for that. The temple has much but I am not going to keep you in bed for an entire day yet at least. Perhaps come morning we can see what you have to do and what I have to do."

"mmmm, I missed you something terrible, I really did." She said glad to be close to her again. Hanna was very easily attached, and once she was hooked it was hard to shake her. " So how long have you been a jedi?" She asked with a smile as she followed her to her chambers. Hanna never tired of the wonders that were the jedi. They were so intriguing. She would have to train with Matsu as well so she could get good with her new defense weapon. She was rather excited to be in Matsu's room and she was sure that Matsu could smell it. " I really missed you"
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked upon Hanna who stood with her in the roof as she listened to her. She had missed her as well and now just sat there taking in the state of the room and how it was very minimal compared to Hanna's house but that was fine. The jedi master made sure she set her stuff down on a nightstand while she spoke. "It is not much but this is my home or at least the closest to what a jedi can have. Since we need to be able to elave at a moments notice there is very little we carry on ourselves or keep. So is it impressive so far?"

Hanna smiled and looked at all of it. " It reminds me of Kamon's room. " She said looking around and then looking to Matsu. " But I love the temple, it is beautiful. But not as near as beautiful as you" She said with a smile as she took a seat on matsu's bed. " So what do you do here? I mean I know you study things but that surely isn't everything." She asked curiously.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well I make things as it were, one of the few jedi who understand the powers in alchemy and force weapons. I mostly though stay in the temple it is a dangerous thing to run around outside when your powers and skills are based on altering the fabric of nature. It is something that needs to be kept indoor unless needed and is also what got the jedi in trouble... Or well in very many ways but that has been fixed now. The issues solved and thanks to your work well, thanks to your work oh so much can happen." Matsu had a smile on her face at the thought of just being in here. At least Hanna had seemed to like it as she remained sitting there and looked at the large window. "Though things can always get better."

" Oh and how can they get better? " She asked with a smile looking out her window. It was a great view. She was sort of envious. Hanna enjoyed being with Matsu so very much. Matsu seemed to make her feel so much better, just by being near her. She could cuddle next to Matsu forever, she decided which was part of the reason she now dragged matsu on the bed with her. " Come sit with me, I need company, It is aweful lonely over her after all." She smiled tugging on matsu who could surely win the fight if she watned.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu felt Hanna tugging on her and debated for a moment flexing a little bit of her strength but there was no real need. Hanna wasn't trying to take her into danger just the center of her bed as Matsu went with her. "Well there is a few things that could always make it better but some things, or people can't be here all the time." Matsu had a grin on her face while she laid there and relaxed snuggling near Hanna and holding the lightfoil up a little while she put it to the side of them. "But this is quite alright, something fun and I do hope the senate has been fun for you."

"It would be better if I got visits from a sexy librarian. who brought me useful books from time to time. I could always use more research materials. I hear that said librarian could even hide under my desk. " She said with a giggle as she snuggled with Matsu. " But I love it, I am actually getting promoted in a way. So I won't be in the senate floor so much anymore. I will need protection " She said kissing Matsu. " hmmm I think I enjoy this far too much.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu raised an eyebrow at the suggestion of bringing reading materials and hiding under Hanna's desk there was plenty of things she could do with that situation and nearly all of them involved dirty thoughts but none more when she got a kiss. Oh that was good enough for her while she laid there and listened about Hanna's new position. She was promoted and more active, their position in the bodies different enough that the master could visit the offices for tours and knowledge while it all being official or the imperial libraries. Those old ones wouldn't be to bad. "I think with my position I might have to go and see the sights to get an accurate read. Maybe you would like to come and tell the illustrious history of the Republic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom