Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprise Visit

"hmm I don't know, I actually wish I knew more... I am just glad that you have a well lit room.. my eyesight still is terrible in even low lighting. I only know your body by feel and memory " she laughed as she pulled matsu into an embrace. " So I was thinking about rectifying an issue. You see, you served the republic in a republic sponsored war, and saved countless lives, by fighting off who knows how many. and then were branded a war criminal. I want to change that and instead get you and honor. Would you let me try to do that?" She asked kindly. She was the third in command, and Harkness owed her. She smiled as she looked to Matsu and wondered what her reaction would be. She hoped it was as good as she thought it might be. " You would also be compensated for your time spent as punishment. "
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu looked at Hanna and gave a smile to that thought. The sour memory of Metalorn was not something she enjoyed. The Republic marched to war and the jedi who fought to help them were branded criminals. Darron Wraith had negotiated and saved several of the people who had been branded criminals by Aleidis and her group. The jedi who preferred being political and passing judgement and then leaving the order in tatters. Disappearing into the unknown while cursing the order as going wrong. It was something she found little sense in their action and attitude while not offering anything helpful. "That would be something that could be nice to see but a jedi does not seek honor." She enjoyed the embrace with Hanna while thinking about her bad eyesight. "Well I suppose later when it comes to the time I can show you each and every inch of my body again."

Hanna smiled and kissed matsu again. She was rather affectionate. " I know you don't seek it, but you deserve it. " She said with a smile. " I think I can live with being reaqquainted with every inch of your body, as long as your body doesn't mind it. " She said with a smirk and another kiss. " How are Reiko and Orihime? Kalia is doing great herself. Cute and perfect as always, and with the babysitter. " She smiled and saw a picture of her and Matsu and she smiled. It was perfect here. It didn't have all the distractions her place had. She thought wondering just exactly was on Matsu's mind.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Oh she was willing though for the moment it was still a busy day and she almost had some whiplash from the change of subject. She wondered about what they could do still with their children. "They are doing well, very good in the studies and the order has been going through so much that it has been ending up quite nice. I am glad to say we actually have some direction which lets me enjoy the fruits of our labor protecting the peace for its citizen's. Though I still do not know what kind of dinner we could have just you and me and the three children."

"Good, I am glad, and Kalia is at home, I still feed her, I am sure we can have a fairly normal dinner though, should you want to have one. I think we could have a great dinner, I could cook " She said with a smile. This was good, spending time with Matsu. She smiled and kissed her, feeling great with the lovely woman next to her. Hanna giggles and lauched an attack of kisses on her sweet face. " I missed you so much, all of you. Thanks for letting me visit you. " She said with a smirk as she enjoyed being close to matsu again.
@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod to the idea of dinner and enjoying it. There was plenty of things that could happen and she kissed Hanna back while laying there and enjoying it. The sight and smells of the woman in her arms while thoughts played through her head about all the things they could also do. It wasn't going to be easy to find time for the two of them it was just something now about what was needed. "I think that would be the most fun, having dinner with you and your daughter. Reiko and Orihime can be there as well as they do have to meet you."

"I can't wait, tomorrow night? "Hanna asked with a smile. She kissed the beautiful woman next to her and laid back on her bed. " So what do you think, about another date in couple days, I am free and would love to spend the time with you. We can include Reiko and Orihime if you want. " She said smiling, enjoying her hopefully girlfriend. She hadn't said it yet, but Hanna considered Matsu and her to be an item already. She might even show her, the secret part of her house, she smirked. Oh that was a fun place, she hoped that the distinct smell of something particular. She closed her legs, and tried to think of other things. After all such thoughts weren't appropriate of a senator.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Tomorrow night it is then, I cannot wait." Matsu had to admit she enjoyed the thought and having a meal between herself, Hanna and their children... well her children and whatever the baby could eat. It would be something to see and her nose kind of raised an eyebrow while she laughed. The enjoyable moment was passing while she had to look around. "Well I am quite going to enjoy it tomorrow night then, I know Reiko and Orihime will enjoy it. They want to meet their mommies friend." Matsu smiled and snuggled closer to Hanna while she just enjoyed the warmth.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]
" I am glad, I want to meet them as well, if they are anything like you, I am sure I will love them. " She said kissing Matsu, and enjoying the warmth she provided. " I am so lucky to have met you, I can't believe it" She giggled as she closed her eyes and laid her head against Matsu, it seemed that just being near her, put her worries at ease. If anything Matsu was an stabilizing factor on her. One she definitely needed.

Matsu took a sharp intake of breath and smiled at that. She enjoyed the idea of being needed more. her daughter were with the jedi and being trained they knew what to do. She knew how to handle them and a smile was on her face to that effect. Just letting the sounds around them come to her ears while she laid there relaxing. A small exhale of breath until her hand was running through the womans hair. "Then you will see them, we shall find ourselves all together and enjoying it perhaps on Hapes or in one of the ships with a private dinner."

Hanna smiled and planted her self on top of matsu with as smirk as she kissed matsu and looked into her eyes. " Your the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. I mean it, your amazing Matsu." She said with a smile as she planted another kiss. When now lowering her face her arms were keeping her off of Matsu. Hanna wondered how she was so lucky to have this woman in her life. She still missed Kamon but she had to move on. She couldn't put her life on hold despite that place in her heart for him. She wondered what had happened to him but now she needed to let someone new in her life. That would be Matsu hopefully if things continued to go well. Everything was amazing since she had met the jedi master under her.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu was flattered so many compliments and all of them genuine which made it all the more fun as she laid there and leaned up just a little to hold Hanna. She was more relaxed here and was just glad it could las forever if she wished it while thinking of what they could go and do... Well a dinner with their children would be one thing but there was always more, there was always the skyline of Coruscant and seeing it while in flight or souring through the streets looking at the people. To sit and eat on top of the senate building itself and enjoy yourself. Oh yes there was much could be done. "And you are amazing as well Hanna and now come tell me all about Hapes, I have so wanted to visit."

"Hmmm what to start with, Well it is always light there, the skys lit up from the many stars in our cluster. Everyone is gorgeous, unlike here one thing rather different but beauty is so pushed that it is in our very genetics now, and well women hold power and men do other work. It was hard to get use to that here. The rest of the galaxy thinks it odd but I find it odd they would trust men to hold power. mmm what else, I come from a very political family in fact quite powerful back home. I do miss home, I will have to take you away to one of our estates, you will love it. " She said going on and on about Hapes and her family and well Matsu had done it, Hanna just kept talking , going on tangents and such.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu was smiling at that, the pro female leaders was something she knew from training and her family. The shadow guards were mostly female mercenaries and assassins when it came to things which had her built up for plenty of things. "Well that just makes it sound beautifully in truth and I would love to see it. Something really worthwhile to see in a lifetime. Whenever we are able to take a trip it would be quite nice to see." She kept a smirk on her face while laying there with Hanna and enjoying the cloying scent of her. If their genetics were hardwired into this moment, this woman as she just relaxed. "Now what else is there to do?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]
"mmm I can think of several things we can do, but the involve less clothes and a closed door" She said with a smirk enjoying Matsu's presence. It was amazing what she did to her, she drove Hanna wild with passion. She hadn't felt this way since Kamon, it was so nice to have someone to lean on again. She would never for get Kamon but he had been missing for too long and she had given up on him. Now there was Matsu, who was amazing, and loving and just perfect in everyway. Hanna smiled and played with Matsu's hand, interlacing their fingers. " or we could perhaps train with my new defense weapon you got me. "

Matsu thought about it and yes she could stay here with less clothing and be with Hanna but teaching her finally how to use the blade would go a long way towards growth. Slowly the jedi master rolled over a little and out of the bed while she stood there before stretching a little to feel the bones pop, her muscles stretch. "Alright then we shall see to your training with a foil. Something like this should come natural to you, if the reputation of Hapen nobility is true."

Hanna smiled " I suppose we can do real work... " She said getting out of bed and stretching as well. It was funny to think the woman before her was here with her, and there for her. It was so nice to have someone in her life again. Hanna smiled and pulled out the lightfoil. So how exactly do I use this? I have done some swordmanship before, as any Hapan Noble but I never put too much effort into it.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu looked at the lightfoil and touched it to guide Hanna as she spoke. "First make sure the emitter is pointed away from you, then grasp it with one hand and stand in a Makashi stance. Dominate foot planted forward and blade forward." Matsu stood there and held her own as her right foot went forward with her body turning to the side a little to offer less of a target. "Then stand as such." Matsu gave it several moments to let Hanna mirror her and then she activated the blade letting the purple beam come while she smirked. "Deflecting can come in a bit but for now parrying and lunging."

Hanna did as instructed doing the stance just like she said and then letting the lightfoil activate. She jumped a bit but soon got back into postion. " This isn't so hard" She said before dropping the lightfoil. that figures she thought as she blushed bright read and tried to pick it up quickly. She followed her instructions for parrying and lunging. Hanna made sure to follow each instruction to the letter not wanting to let her lover down. This was fun in its own way as Matsu kept touching her to get her in form, which may of been why hanna kept being out of form.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu suspected but didn't say anything while she had a grin on her face and had no problem adjusting Hanna's form. She was more then glad to do it until she spoke standing behind Hanna and moving with her. "Now just more about and keep your eyes on the target, whoever comes at you will try and get around you but this blade is made for the defense and fighting. You'll be able to do as needed to defend yourself and like a coward they will try to trip you up and that is where the fun comes in. These blades can be dangerous but at a low setting they are good for blunt force trauma."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom