Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprise Visit

She smiled weakly and moaned as she felt her pressure leaving. Hanna had forgot Jedi could sense everything. "Nothing... I just had a moment thinking about Kamon... The man I was married too. " She sighed and closed her eyes enjoying the massage of her shoulders. " I am sorry for being a downer." She said putty in Matsu's hands as she seemed to find each and every spot. It was heaven. Hanna could get use to this she thought with a giggle as she gasped as another knot was loosed.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Matsu continued and thought about what Hanna was saying while she offered a small nod of her head. "It is alright, reflection on the past is often one of the more important things." The jedi master let herself laugh a little while she focused on the force and to allow Hanna to relax. She rather enjoyed just this and letting her eyes drift over the datapads she spoke. "If you ever wish for council or advice I am here for you. Well when I am not cooking." Matsu quickly moved back to check the stove and oven while enjoying the lingering touch.

"Matsu, please don't leave me, I don't know what I would do without you. Since you have come in my life I feel sane again. I don't fear my child will grow up never seeing me. I just feel so much more at ease when your around. " She said with a smile, smelling the food. " mmm that smells delicious what did you make us?" She asked curious about what dinner was. Matsu was everything to her right now.. the only other person really in her life. It was funny how one person could mean so much to you.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"I don't plan to." Matsu held a smirk on her face while she remained there and spoke with a soft smile tugging at her lips. There was much she could and still would do and Hanna wasn't going to lose her anytime, nor was she going to be without. One of the funny things Matsu had learned was just how limited others acted and she preferred the small freedom to be herself and be a jedi without having to get mistreated. The small smile played on her face when she finished up and put the food on the table. "Now come and eat then there is much we will be able to discuss or think about. There are so many mysteries and I know a few tricks I could use to always be with you."

Hanna smiled and sat down across Matsu. "hmm, is it as good as it smells?" She asked with a smile, stealing a bite before sitting down. "mmmmmm" She smirked towards matsu and giggled. The food was excellent and hopefully she would get dessert she thought with a rather knowing glance towards matsu. The woman before her was amazing she thought as she took a real bite of her food. It was delicous. "It is really good hun" She said with a smile.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a smile to that and mirrored the look as she took a bite. "Thank you and I believe it is quite good." She continued to sit there at the table and eat while looking small quick glances at Hanna but enjoying each other. "So with your work progressing, have you been able to get vacation days?"

" I have some why? Do you have some plans that I would need to take them?" Hanna smiled and ate some more. She snuck glances at Matsu. She was amazing and so beautiful. " I am so glad I have you tonight, I was going crazy missing you. Work is so crazy. " Hanna wondered what was in her mind. It was great and well Hanna was amazed by it all. Matsu was everything she had needed.

Matsu looked at Hanna and thought about it. Spira was always a nice place and with the need to unwind and relax there was even the very real sections of worlds like Lianna and Seltros. Peaceful places no one would care and given the usually lack of tourists Matsu would be able to keep a better eye out for assassins or killers. "Well I have nothing pressing to do in the jedi, you have time off, I happen to have a very private ship build with a comfortable bed. We coudl take a trip and see what happens. You never know I might be able to convince you away from the beauty of Hapes homes or the starlight and glamor that is the Republic's shining jewel."

"mmmm that sounds wonderful, just us or the kids too?" She said with a smile. She ate more and thought about it. " I like the idea of a vacation, I think it would be good to get away from it all for a while. "So what sort of trip are you thinking" Hanna smiled and kept her dirty thoughts to herself. Hanna was pretty sure she loved the woman across the table. " I was wondering if maybe we could move in with each other, I know we haven't known each other that long but I love being around you."

Matsu looked at Hanna and debated for a moment with herself about the trip, there was much they could do as she sat there and laid it out in her head. A small trip to one of the islands on Spira a private island that no one really ever went to with a beach house and plenty of room for their children. "I think with the kids would be best, they will have quite a lot of fun and there is many things I can show you in the sands of Spira. Even more you can do under the stars." A grin remained on her face while she tapped her finger on the table and finished looking at Hanna. "I think moving in with you would be very... beneficial. My work in the temples is important but waning with time soon I will have run out of things to file. However I must request if your going to be my sugar momma we live somewhere with a lot of history. I have always loved Hapes."

Hanna smiled at the thoughts. "Well that sounds wonderful, I would love to see Spira, but I have several homes you know, I have one in Hapes and one here on Courscaunt. " She ate more, while trying not to stare to long at Matsu. " I am your sugar momma huh" she giggled and shook her head. " I am not that wealthy, I just know how to make due with what my family can afford me. Plus I think if I lost my postion I would most likely loose my house on courscaunt. So, I was wondering something, I heard that you were a war criminal, and while I am not usually interested in such gosip I couldn't help but wonder. So could you perhaps enlighten me?"
[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well you make more money then me and I am living with you. You also buy me pretty things." Matsu laughed at that and then her mood changed at the mention. She expected it to come up and she looked at Hanna. Her eyes remaining on her face while she moved her hand under the table. Her head turning down. "Oh." Looking more at her now as her smile went away a little and she didn't hold back, there was sorrow to be had but she rejooiced for those who joined the force and chose to look at it as her fault as much as those who ordered it.

"It depends on how you want to define it, because many believe jedi are against killing. That they are paragons of good and purity this can be true but it is also very false. In war against the sith people die, the darkside sees everyone as disposable. At Metalorn the jedi fought and I killed, I killed on a scale few have seen because the council sent five jedi to take a city and prison with two hundred soldiers. Against over a million prisoners and ten thousand sith troopers. Not odds one likes since we suspected the prisoners would be used as pawns and they were, they were turned into weapons sent to attack and kill us. A jedi is not a god though some think they can be, we go down just like anyone else."

Matsu remained seated and brought her hands up. "It is a trcky situation and not something many understand. To hold power over things, for those who seek it the ability to create storms is seen as something a god can do. For those who know how, who have trained and learned they come to understand two things." Her hand tapped on he table and a small smile. "Even now jedi carry savage weapons and that jedi serve the galaxy as selfless defenders, stalwart protectors. White knights but we also will forever have one hand dipped in blood. Jedi kill, we have always done it because it protects lives, it protects civilization and the people who make peace."

"So I did what I knew needed to be done, I killed enemies trying to kill us to save the lives of Republic soldiers and all who those soldiers could have hurt. Did I like it as some believe? No, do I weep? Yes but one need not show or let them know it, I cast aside my right to be pure and innocent many years ago when I agreed to be a jedi. When i agreed to fight the darkside to save lives and protect people, now I bathe in the light of the force and it will judge me. Not some council that condemns on one hand but for those who they favor it is praise, it is like children in high school with a cliche mentality and if your not in their group everything you do is evil."

Now she was laughing and thinking about the grandmaster. "There are worse things to be called though Hanna then war criminal and so long as I walk in the light and have my serenity I can take it. Until stars burn and worlds turn to ash because I have to, because it was never about me. It was about saving lives and defending people and that is what I did." Now she was looking at Hanna and offered her hand. "Besides the only opinion I care about is yours Hanna. People die in war, worlds will burn and the force will receive the lives of those it touches now and forever."

"You are so brave, I was in one conflict... and I got everyone's attention and gave a speech.. and then was almost killed by a bullet.. and before I have been almost kidnapped in the jedi temple, so now I don't like going places without you or another jedi protector. I think war is something we all know is a necessity. I think you did the republic a service, protecting our troops and your fellow jedi like that when the odds were so unfavorable. You amaze me Matsu, that you can bring up the courage to face people like that. I rather stay behind my desk or podium and use words, which is it's own battle but still I don't know how you do it or live with it my sweet sweet Matsu. I married a man who was like you, he fought for what he believe in and I admired him for it, but you like him have such a gentle soul. I see the side of you that would do anything for me.. like I would for you. I seem to have a soft spot for warriors like you, though I hope that I don't lose you like I lost him. I don't think my heart could take it. " She looked and reached for Matsu's hand taking it and smiling at the contact, She couldn't lose Matsu, she meant too much.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu took her hand, holding Hanna's while the pad of her hand worked and kneaded at it. Running lightly over the top of it and she moved going to the woman's seat and going to her lap. She was happy to tell her and not seem judgement for doing something few wanted. Making a choice that had no clear answer, she did what needed to be done and would live with it forever while her hand remained in Hanna's but her arm wrapped over her shoulder. The petite woman burying her face in the crook of her neck and tracing with small kisses her jawline. "And I do not know what I would do without you, it is rare to find happiness for a jedi, even rarer to find it with a person. A billion billion people in the galaxy and other worlds far off." She tilted her head and let hair intermingle while breathing in the scent deeply. "And I have you, I don't plan on anything terrible happening. I look forward to the time when I can get you off this planet, on a ship, safe, secure and traveling the galaxy."

Hanna smiled as she felt the woman that meant so much to her sit on her lap. Hanna wrapped her arms around Matsu and smiling as she felt her head curl into her neck.. "Good, I don't want to leave you. I think I like you there, " Hanna giggles and hugs Matsu tight cradling her. " Mmmmm " Hanna closes her eyes and nuzzles Matsu. Breathing in the familiar scent of Matsu. It was heaven here with Matsu. "Now that I have you here at my mercy" Hanna giggled and began to tickle Matsu in her ticklish spots. "I got you!" She said as Hanna felt them falling out of the chair. "noooo" she said giggling her self. It was funny how this woman made her so childish sometimes.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Ahhh Matsu was falling over laughing as she was tickled and on the floor she sprawled out so she was on top and spoke just looking up at the roof for a moment. She had some ideas but all of them were questionable there was only so much they could go and do after all... Well at least there was only so much they wanted to go and do. She was fine and content with getting on a ship and just sailing among the stars for a time with their children and now she could do that. Thinking it through she had some ideas and knew some places few others went in the galaxy. "Lets do it." No not that though there would be time. Matsu used the force as she popped up standing and looking at Hanna. "Get ready and packed, I'll com ahead and my children will be at the ship ready to go. We're going someplace of exquisite beauty in the outer rim that the sith missed in their campaign to take the galaxy."

"Well let's go " Hanna said pushing Matsu away with a giggle as she got up and headed towards the door. " I will meet you there!" Hanna said with a giggle as she raced off to her apartment and prepped a bag making sure that she got everything for the trip that they could possibly need. She couldn't get going fast enough. Making sure to grab Kalia she jumped on the shuttle to Matsu's ship. They would have a blast on this trip Hanna thought. Hanna had to say the idea relaxing on a planet far away with matsu sounded heavenly.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod and went off going to the window and flying towards the temple to collect her daughters, to bring them to the ship in the hanger bay away from the temple and closer to Hanna's apartment. She had the Vanguard Prototype all setup for travel by the time she arrived and entering it went about getting her things arraigned. The crew was there and working, as she went to the cockpit and put in the coordinates for where they were going. There was Spira, there was Iego, there was Shri-tal and Mayferria buried in their nebula's and she wanted to go everywhere with Hanna now as she walked back to the ramp. Giving a peter pan pose as she stood at the top of it for her and wore just her sarashi and pants. She was on her ship and the dress code mattered little with the droids. "Welcome to the Harlequin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom