Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Surprise Visit

Hanna giggled as she felt another hand move her to the proper form and then did as instructed moving about holding the lightfoil in different stances, as if there was something coming towards her. It wasn't nearly as bad as she remembered sword practice being. " so I hit the person with it?" She asked looking at it and imagined hurting another person. She supposed it would be good to finally be able to defend her self.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

"Yes" Matsu wasn't sure if it would be needed, she didn't really plan on leaving Hanna unprotected often but when and if the time came she would have to let her defend herself. Preferably not killing people but sometimes such things can't be avoided as it stood. "But killing should never be the goal of a person. Defense is about stopping if it is needed. I wouldn't wish ending anothers life upon you, it is a burden not many can handle and I should know. I have done plenty for the jedi order that has caused deaths and it has stained me but enough of that glumness. Lets keep this up."

Hanna gave Matsu a look.. " I didn't mean kill them I just meant if I hit them, then perhaps they will cease and desist. I agree I think that defense is all i need love, I don't think I could handle ending another life. " She said following through the forms still moving and standing still. "So what do you think of my progress. Am I doing well?" She asked looking to Matsu with a smile. The woman before her was amazing and so brillian and Hanna couldn't even begin to wonder how such an amazing woman would like her. She was just a politician and well not even that amazing having lost the election so many times. She looked to Matsu just glad she was here, as she felt she didn't even deserve that much.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Matsu gave a nod to that. "You are doing well, give it a few years and you could be a powerful makashi duelist. That is a powerful form and something that could prove useful. Now lets see where we can tighten up your form." Matsu went to work and focused on setting the right form perfectly. "Now work to try and get it as memory. You want to be able to fall into a stance on reflex when and if the time comes." The jedi master backed away a little and held the foil with her hand. "Now lets see you for on taking the stance i showed you."

"yes mam" She said with a small giggle as she falled on the stance she had been shown, doing it exactly like she remembered the beautiful form of Matsu doing. It was easy to remember when you were memorizing the moment.. and the sight of such a lovely teacher. Hanna was enjoying this perhaps a bit too much. " Like this?" She said pulling her arms and legs in a bit and fixing it a bit, as she realized she was a bit too loose. She hoped that this was better.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu gave a nod. "Better and keep at it. Now strike with the blade and come at me. Not to aggressive but remember your strikes. This is the basics of Makashi." The jedi master entered a similar stance and stood there for a moment while she moved back and prepared herself. Letting the force whisper around her and the room. Everything was going quite well and this teaching of Hanna wasn't such a bad thing. "Alright come at me."

Hanna moved towards hanna striking towards Matsu with the grace of an Hapan. Hanna's arms moving towards Matsu the lightfoil moving down towards her in a practiced strike. She then kept doing so, moving towards Matsu in the ways she had been taught. This would be very useful she thought. She really liked being with Matsu She was wonderful and just amazing. Hanna kept it up not wanting to fail her amazing girlfriend.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu focused on the moment and on the blade work as she was smirking and moving with Hanna's strikes. The movements practiced and true but she wasn't going for the attack she was defending and bringing the blade up to block here and there. Her hand brought the blade up and locked while she looked at Hanna and smiled. "Very good, now keep at it." Then Matsu was moving back a little more and pushed forward not attacking but blocking with momentum to make for a simple back and forth section on the floor.

Hanna smiled " En garde " She giggled as she blocked and struck moving back and forth with Matsu. " Loser has to make dinner" She says most likely sealing her own fate but in the heat of the moment she totally thought she was a match for Matsu. She then pressed the attack falling on her training with a sword as a Hapan Noblewoman. This time not focusing purely on defending, striking from below and then from the side. She smiled trying to show off her own skills despite the fact that Matsu probably had much more practice.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Haha that was a deal and Matsu while still holding back and not using all her jedi techniques she normally would in a fight moved pivoting on her foot with the blade to come up and defend. Then she struck low to try and make a small contact with Hanna's foot. Then she came up to block again and used the momentum for a cartwheel sending the blade out to slash upwards and strike if she was close. "Deal."

Hanna had to move back to avoid both of Matsu's moves, she was obviously better at this. Hanna did a flip, which was very ugly considering she hadn't used those muscles in years. But she did it, and her flip landed her feet square on Matsu's chest unless she dodged. That was the extend of Hanna's prowress as after this it was very likely she would lose, if she didn't hit considering her landing would be at an disadvantage. She flew threw the air though, her feet sailing towards Matsu, looking to kick her.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu hadn't expected it and didn't dodge as she felt the air push out of her lungs with feet on her chest but the jedi master was used to taking hits. You had to be with her size as she laid there for a moment and breathed in a little with a laugh. Oh this was rich and Hanna was good but sometimes surprises like that wouldn't be needed or good for protection. "That was good but in most situations unless you know you can it is always best to keep your feet planted." The jedi master remained there though and held the lightfoil as it deactivated tapping at Hanna's leg. "Also be aware of where the blade is at all times."

Hanna fell to her knees and planted her lips on Matsu's. " Are you ok? " She said with a giggle as she embraced Matsu. She was falling hard for the woman before her. " I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you" She kissed her again for good measure as she enjoyed being in Matsu's arms. " mmmm lets not move " Hanna giggled and pulled her tight to her, just enjoying the moment. It was times like these that made it all worth it, all her hard work as an official of the republic. She got to have a life and family that was unique and different.
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu wasn't hurt... well maybe but in that good way as she laid there kissing Hanna. More then willing to just lay there with the woman in her arms as she wrapped them around her and gave a nod with small moans of agreement in the kiss. While her tongue plunged into the woman's mouth she pulled her down just enough to lay there lazily. THe lightfoils deactivated now. "Oh I am in no pain, everything feels good, you are doing good and I think you won. Now what was the wager? Winner gets kissed"

Hanna kissed her back enjoying it immensely. " mmm Not just kisses they get dinner too" She said with a giggle locking her lips with Matsu's again. It was funny how time seemed to stand still during moments like these where they were lost in each other's lips and didn't have a care in the world. Hanna could forget it all and just enjoy being with Matsu. Matsu allowed her to not only forget her troubles but helped her keep a level head, considering all she had to deal with. "mmm so what are we having?"
[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Well I think we could have." Matsu trailed off while she moved her head to the side a little and kissed a small trail from Hanna's lips to her ear and then used the force to stand herself up with a grin. There was plenty she could cook but she would have to think this over. Didn't want to make something that would have adverse effects and then she settled on just some regular Atrisian food. Going towards the kitchen in what she was wearing whihc wasn't a whole lot Matsu rolled her shoulders and got the supplies needed. "Yes dinner, now lets see what we can make. Some rie, some chicken and pork with sprouts and oh veggies. That should be delicious... granted not as much as you but close enough."

Hanna laughed and plopped on Matsu's bed making her self comfortable. " mmm thanks for dinner, I don't think I have had your cooking yet" She said with a smile watching Matsu's ass from the bed with a smile. She couldn't help but eye the woman cooking. She was beauitful and all hers. She giggled to her self as she opened up a datapad and began to do a couple things. It would let her do a bit of work so that she could spend more time tonight and tomarrow morning with Matsu. Hanna was amazed at how well she was able to relax around Matsu. Everything just seemed so safe, like how Kamon use to make her feel. She sighed at the though of her husband. Wishing he hadn't gone on that mission. He had promised to be there for her.. and Kalia but he never came back and it wasn't fair. Why did the universe have to take him. She sighed.. noting that now she had Matsu, she then thought of how wonderful she was and it reminded her that all was not lost, she did have her now. Matsu was wonderful to her after all.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu rose as she looked warmly with a smile to Hanna and let the force flow freely. Time slowed down while she moved going throughout the kitchen and gathering the supplies. Keeping a warm smile on her face and got the water on to boil. The pans with butter on to heat and be ready while veggies, meat, some starch went together to form a meal with some jedi tricks to mostly impressive. Knife work and spin while her hair remained behind her ears, the kimono set up properly and a lightsaber on her hip. "Food should be ready later." Matsu stood there for a few moment debating what she could do as the time ticked away and went about setting the table for the two off them.

Hanna smiled glimpsing over to Matsu from time to time. She giggled as she watched her do a spin. It was nice, she could get use to this very much so. Hanna was falling for Matsu.. falling for her heard. She was afraid to say anything though. After all what if the feelings weren't mutual. She looked at her the work on her datapad out of her mind as she thought about Matsu. She was afraid, afraid to loose even this semblence of a life. The truth was that Hanna was terrified, raising a daughter by herself and managing her political career. Sure now she had Matsu protecting her but what if she left her. What if she screwed it up and drove Matsu away what then? She shook her head and tried to focus on work. That would keep her from such thoughts. She had to have faith in another person again. The all didn't vanish.. The galaxy surely didn't give her Matsu to take her away like it did Kamon.

Hanna went back to studying over an issue concerning mandolorians. It seemed they were unhappy with the republic. and had even gone as far as requesting a slot to speak. She was fearful something bad might happen and had been working to try to improve relations but nothing seemed to work, they seemed quite sure the republic was out to get them. Hanna focused on work trying to put her nagging fears aside.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Matsu continued to cook and allowed herself to reach out with the force as she breathed deeply the scents of food and the sloying scent of Hanna underneath in the apartment. Her eyes flicked around to find the woman at the table looking at things and MAtsu moved quickly coming to stand behind her as she spoke softly and kneaded at her shoulders using the force to search for those points to relax. "You were so happy and now so stressed, I hope everything happening is in order and not too bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom