Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A suggestio... oh forget it! Invasion Discussion

I don't actually know where I am anymore... I thought I was in a different settlement than the capitol... but i might be in it.. since I joined the fight with daxton... might not... I am not sure the different locations anymore.

Technically Mirta you're in the capital and yes you live. Nothing to stoke a mandalorian's hatred than to mess with their precious armor, right? Now you will have to think of me everytime you look in the mirror or you could trash your armor instead. *diabolic laughter*

Kaine I'd simply like to note that the 'civilians' of Concord Dawn are... Mandalorians. There's little need to separate the two :p

However, that would therefore mean that if they're all Mandalorian, they've all got combat experience, armor and weapons. Yay warrior cultures!

See i don't take that from Concord Dawn. From what little we know about it the residence don't seem like "Mandalorians". Sure they have close ties, and speak the language but they hardly seem like warrior. To me they seem like average citizens like on other worlds(except perhaps closer together) who rely on the Journeymen Protectors for fighting and such...but Concord Dawn is your world for now so we do it your way.

Actually, Mandalorians, contrary to popular belief, fill all sorts of jobs. There are Mandalorian dentists, teachers, trash collectors, etc. All the odd jobs that you would consider mundane are performed by Mandalorians who have been raised as, well, Mandalorians, therefore meaning they've received at least basic training in warfare. Nothing spectacular for say, those on Concord Dawn, but enough to fight off any raiders who might sneak onto the world.

That doesn't even include survivors of Junction who know what to expect.

Congrats Emberli I heard you are now the faction leader.

Although I have to ask, what do they know to expect? Had I known that was the case, I would have gone in hot pink power armor just to throw everyone off.

Daxton Bane said:
Congrats Emberli I heard you are now the faction leader.

Although I have to ask, what do they know to expect? Had I known that was the case, I would have gone in hot pink power armor just to throw everyone off.
You. they expect you.

And yes, Mandalorian dentists :p Not all Mandalorians are full time warriors/mercenaries/bodyguards etc. After all, hard to have a functioning planet of Mandalorians if there's no infrastructure - know what I'm sayin'?

Well ummm.... guilty as charged? But I would have you know that that is ALL Jhar has. I wouldn't say you have to be IMMENSELY powerful. Sure it's a bit cheaty, but plenty of Sith his level could do it I believe. To be honest, I have minimal problems with it, and I just realized how desperately I need to change my tag

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom