Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A suggestio... oh forget it! Invasion Discussion

I don't like the fact that Invasion start up right on the ground. Because you would think that in order for them to get there they would first have to wriggle their way past the Planetary defenses (if applicable) I know that it probably sounds a bit whiny because I'm a Mandalorian who just got his factions ass handed to them on Junction, but seriously. Name one battle that doesn't have at least one space engagement to start it off. Is anyone else thinking this, or am I just a whinning prick?

The Empire didn't bring any Warships, just infantry that traveled down to the planet in shuttles, freighters, smash pods etc etc. Stuff like that when done correctly can bypass orbital defenses if ammunition and weaponry is hidden correctly and with the right amount of force persuasion from the Sith. Plus, Orbital defenses usually don't completely surround a planet, there are quite a few ways to approach from different vectors and remain hidden or out of range from scanners.

Jorn Mair

J
I was thinking the same thing here man. they need to have a battle in the stars first.

Jorn Mair

J
No the didnt talk to us about another invasion. and it wasnt specified that they used pods or freighters. (except the Lady)

It's important to note, that i didn't specify for a reason. Theres maybe a thousand Sith tops on the planet. if you read my opening post you see that we brought no armies(except for Kaine) no other forces, its just us Sith striking at each and every City on the planet. So basically we could have come to the world on individual ships and no one would be any the wiser. Concord Dawn isnt a fortress world...its only real cannon defenses are the Journey Men protectors and theyre like super tough cops.

Flint Pherson

F
*switches faces from Abaddon*

What? No way. It's a totally fair question. Did anyone give the Mando's a heads up and even 'attempt' to talk to them about planetary defenses? Seriously. Seriously.

Ya'll Sith better not be thinking of playing us Republic fools like that. No sir. I'm Interdicting anyone's butt in Republic Space that don't plot with me. :D

Flint Pherson

F
Don't you touch my Interdict. That's a man's Interdict you got right there. It's wide and strong and hard as a rock. You'll see. You'll see. I'll Interdict until I can't Interdict with my Interdict no more.

On a side note: Let's kick some Mando tail! :D

Of course they would be alerted, hence where you guys come into the thread to protect the world, IE you would drop out of hyperspace. Maybe bring a fleet, see how that works out and how we counter said fleet. Also you don't have to warn a faction of an invasion it says so in the rules. Although i heavily implied in the last thread that we were going to continue on against the Mandalorians.

Lady Abaddon

L
*switches faces again*

I'm a villain in this thread, Hutuun. So I'm obligated to kick tail and take names IC. OOC I'm just as applaud as you are that the Sith can Spawn-Win outside your Capital City. :D

We didn't spawn win! I'm not even inside of the city yet! Its called stealthyness. We brought 100 people to take an entire goddamn city. If you read the Wiki for Concord Dawn you can see that the planet is pretty much 90% not inhabited. its all farms and small dusty towns, the Sith took advantage of that fact.

Lady Abaddon

L
No YOU brought 100 people to take a whole g-d city. Anyone else in the Faction can bring as many people and equipment as they like. And you didn't even try to plot with the Mando's about defenses at all. You just looked at the Wikia and spawned the defenders yourself. Killing the first man already IC for incompetence.

Your a Roleplay Judge Moridin. Really? Really?

Jorn Mair

J
*Facepalm* chose the wrong goddamn planets. I said that we should have taken diferent planets but NOOOOOOO dont listen to the guy that has played endless hours of stragety games.

FYI Kaine Im after you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom