Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Step into the Light | Eshan Solstice Festival

Saram Kote

Strill Securities Al'verde

y43pnZR.jpg
WmUQaeu.png

Tag(s): Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen
"Vor'e, vod. It's my buir's recipe. Pretty traditional for the most part, dried Varos and Jewel fruit, but we add candied orange peel. Turoc Kyrr on the Darasuum Morut, his buir does it, so I get them whenever I visit my ori'vod." She thought about how the flavors would work in a tihaar for a moment before she nodded emphatically, "That would work really nice, especially if you manage to get some of the orange notes in there."
She laughed as he mentioned she could keep it as long as she didn't make him drive her back home, "I borrowed a company fighter to get here, I'd better bring it back when I go back or that's coming out of my pay." She took another sip of tihaar, genuinely impressed at his skills. "But uh, don't worry, can't get drunk. Not...properly, anyway," she responded, perhaps a tad too hastily, chasing the hastily uttered words with another quick sip of the tihaar.
"So. Comedian, explosives expert, marksman and master distiller. You don't brew your own netra gal too, do you?" she asked out of genuine curiosity, but with a tinge of humor edging through. Saram thought for a moment about the next idea that flitted through her head unbidden, though not entirely if she was being completely honest. She glanced momentarily down at the wrist mounted display on her gauntlet's integrated computer and pulled up her comm code, showed it to him and prepared to send it via short range comms for convenience's sake, "Well, in any case, here's my comm code, in case you come up with another batch or the jetiise are either overworking you or underworking you, or if you just want to talk."
Though realizing the slight tone of finality that her words carried, she once more found herself quickly and hastily responding to her own words, "Not that I'm in any rush to leave or anything. Just making sure you had it is all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom