Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Step Back

I've decided to take a step back from the roleplay scene for a period. I might be lurking here and there but ultimately I need a breather from the IC writing scene for a few days. Chaos has started stressing me out and I don't like how off I've been acting the past few weeks because of it. I won't be starting any new threads for a good while, and I'm not going to be replying to most of my current threads for at least a few days minimum. Ultimately this is a game it shouldn't stress one out and especially not cause them to act certain ways. I'm going to contemplate some lifestyle changes during my LoA as well.

I'll still be here as the FO of the Sith Order to help it along. I'll still be present on discord and skype to chat. I just need a break so don't think I'm ignoring you if i'm writing with you and you see me posting in discussions or on other sections of the forum.

My apologies for those who this effects, but it's necessary so I can clear myself of this stress, and act normally.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Darth Prazutis"]

I know the stress of being the FO of a large group. I figured that it was what was keeping you away from our thread for the past couple of weeks. So I didn't bother poking/nagging and reminding you again. And besides, it's taking the story in a different direction than intended, yet opens things up for more epicness.

Enjoy your breather and take your time. You know that we'll all be around when you get back.

f278546feec2753b5ffd629d6b329222.jpg

I offer Bacon Cake, cause everything seems better with bacon, right?

Feel better soon. [member="Darth Prazutis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom