Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Social Life

Caedyn Arenais

C
So as the title suggests, Caedyn is sorely lacking a social life or any friends outside of his duty as a Jedi Knight. He has a romantic partner, yet she is busy in confederate space and so lately he has been struggling with the fact that outside of his commitment to the Order of the Silver Jedi, he really doesn't have a lot going for him.

I'm hoping that there'll be some long-term friendships to be gained from this act of desperation LFG, and that it may lead to involvement in stories outside of his norm'.

Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita - Drogheda Leisure.
Rafiq Rafiq - The Time To Act.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lora Marken

L
Lora and him are from the same homeworld. Depends on how he'd feel about a surrogate little sister relationship. Might be a little bit different from the friendships you're wanting though, thought I'd offer. :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Rafiq Rafiq | Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita

Sounds good! Where might we run into each other?

Merrick Sato

Caedyn does his best not to be judgmental, so unless you're a flat out murderer, anything could work in terms of character archetypes!

Ripley Kühn Ripley Kühn

Sounds like a challenge I'm definitely up for! Did you have anything in mind?

Lora Marken

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and Caedyn are family of the former monarchy of Commenor/Commenor Systems Alliance. I'm always glad to thread with another Commenori, and the surrogate sister idea sounds interesting lol I'm guessing she's still to be found on Commenor?

Caedyn Arenais

C
Rafiq Rafiq

Tree hugging conventions are the best, I never want to leaf.

Caedyn's mostly in Silver Space or the Outer-Rim, however he doesn't need much of an excuse to go exploring. Are there any particular locations Rafiq might be at, currently?

Lora Marken

L
Caedyn Arenais

That sounds cool! I never knew there was royalty involved. :p Lora is off training with some Jedi at the moment but she can always come back for a visit and meet new people.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Lora Marken

I see you're also part of the Silver Jedi Order and the Outer Planets Alliance, which is perfect because Caedyn's in both of those too.

I can make do with whatever fits best with your story :)

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Caedyn Arenais

Red can be friendly, despite being a genetically created/modified supersoldier created for killing, but he's also a Jedi. Plus, he could use some friends anyway.

If Red doesn't work out, there's also my other Jedi, Subject 648 Slipknot Subject 648 Slipknot , who out of Red and him is the friendlier and ecstatic experiment. Slip is kind of a loner, but he doesn't try to be, as he tries to make and have friends and be friendly, but most people tend to not really be up for that with him, with his ecstatic behavior and various mental disorders making him... kind of hyper and intense, but he's still a good guy just wanting to not be so alone with the demons in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom