Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Drogheda Leisure

Caedyn Arenais

C
Attn: Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita

Er6tw3E.png

Caedyn Arenais had arrived on Drogheda, a rather temperate world not so far away from Kashyyyk itself and nestled well within the Kastolar Sector of Silver Space. Having set the Repertoire down on the outskirts of the Drogheda Citadel, the Jedi Knight powered down the Corvette before leaving it in the capable hands of his droid co-pilot Lexus and soon departing to kick off his visit.

It had been a curious choice as far as off-duty travel went, yet Drogheda wasn't a planet that Caedyn had visited before and given that it was within the territory of the Order of the Silver Jedi, he had found the urge to pay the world some heed, his curiosity leading the way on this new adventure. As soon as the Corvette's landing ramp had opened however, the hot air of the world's natural climate hit him like a wave of humidity, and caused Caedyn to exhale in a huff as if suddenly finding it a little more difficult to breath.

Deciding to part with his cloak, he left the heavy robe on board the ship before venturing toward the fortress Citadel. According to the Repertoire's database, the rather vast facilities were owned by a house of strong repute among the locals of Drogheda, much in the way that House Arenais used to be upon Commenor.

He didn't exactly have an appointment, so he was curious to see if they were open to visitors, otherwise he was sure to take an interest in the mining operations of the world, and perhaps see whether or not there weren't some hidden goodies laying in wait for an adventurous Jedi to stumble upon...

Objective: Find out why a silver ship came
Tags: Caedyn Arenais
Drinking tea was a common pastime for Sebastian. Especially since he had took position on Drogheda looking after the planet and the system as a whole, apparently having a jedi always nearby was a big deterrent for pirates. Especially with his legendary status among them, given he had in effect ruled them for a time and knew all of their tactics since he had taught most to them. Which allowed the people and planet to prosper, which as payment they sent him tea. Which he only took as a generous gift from the people.

Sipping on his tea, one of his links to the local airspace tower went off as he was sent a message.
Ship with the silver jedi order FOF tags has landed near the citadel, suggest you intercept them before the royals get their claws into whoever this is.
Seb sighed, he was enjoying his tea until that message. Now he was gonna have to leave it behind in order to get to whoever had landed before the royals did. This was going to be a pain. It would have been nice to have received a message, but then again this sector wasn't well looked after outside Seb looking after it so in itself it made sense that they hadn't sent anything.

Finishing off his tea he grabbed his cloak off the nearby hook. It was a rather ratty red looking thing, as he also picked up his lightsaber with his white crystal inside. It had once been yellow, then he had been made to bleed it red and now repaired debleeded it's white. Still he placed it on his belt walking out the door closing it behind him. As he tapped into his force powers and began using force speed to run faster than most landspeeders, just managing to arrive before the jedi went into the citadel too much.

He slowed back down catching up to the jedi. "Excuse me, Master Jedi. Apologies I don't think we have met before, I am the local master whose been looking after the planet. Sebastian is my name. What is yours? Secondly here on business or a holiday?" He asked finally gaining enough of his breath again to speak. He hadn't expected how winded he would get after just running a while, he really needed to up his training again. Turning his attention back to the jedi before him. "Wait a minute, your not my sister's boyfriend are you? Her name is Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe ."

If the jedi answered Seb would say "Long story short Asa is in my sister's body and we treat each other like family for the most part. Due in part to the fact she doesn't have any and well my family would have me killed if they found me again." He said getting quieter as he mentioned family looking over to the citadel as a noble lady walked out. "Ah Lady Fall, a pleasure to see you again." He would say through a grimace. "Sebastian darling, believe me the pleasure is all mine. Who is this friend of yours? I thought you were to much of a lonely hermit to have a friend this handsome." She would give the jedi a wink. "Now please gentlemen follow me." As she would open the doors allowing them inside.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn Arenais hadn't expected to find himself running into another Force User; Although he wasn't entirely sure what to expect picking a random planet within Silver Space and deciding it would be a good idea to go sight seeing. He hadn't intentionally dropped in upon the brother of Asaraa's that he'd never met nor even known about, yet here they were and Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita seemed to recognize Caedyn immediately.

"Uh...Yeah?" He answered a little uncertainly, not at all uncertain of whom he was, but the sudden appearance and unloading of words from the estranged relative. Things between he and Asaraa had been distant lately but a secret brother wasn't at all what he'd expected, let alone the bizarre explanation of how they were related.

"Wait...Asaraa is..." Caedyn blinked, and then frowned. The shear thought of it sounded ridiculous in his head, yet he was merely repeating what he had been told; "She's in your Sister's body...?" he reiterated, with no small tone of skepticism. He was beginning to question the man's mental state when lo and behold, one of the Noble Women of the House arrived to greet them both.

I thought you were to much of a lonely hermit to have a friend this handsome.

"I'm starting to see why..." Caedyn muttered under his breath, feeling it would be too rude of him to decline the invitation given that he had rocked up on their doorstep, he followed on in after Sebastian with more than just a few questions for the man.

Objective: Get the noble woman off my back
Tags: Caedyn Arenais
Seb would trudge in begrudgingly, he didn't have much care for the royals nor them for him. But still he kept their planet largely in order and didn't actually seem to interfere or care much about the politics so it was in a way, sorta a win win situation hence why they semi accepted him. In any case Seb particularly didn't like Lady Fall much. But she was one of the few who would actually deal with him and thus he tolerated her jabs. Especially in this case where he replied. "Me either m'lady but he's got himself someone already and you had better not wreck this home." She smiled back as she lead on clearly having fun with this.

Seb finally however turned his attention back to the jedi who still had yet to say his name. But he was the guy Asaraa was dating, what was that name, cady?, Cody? Caesar? For the life of him he couldn't remember. However he didn't seem to know that Asa was not actually in her biological body. Typical that he had to clean up the mess after her. "Apologies, she must not have told you yet. Many years ago a sith strike force attempted to gain access to one of the silver jedi's super star destroyers in an attempt to destroy it along with everyone onboard."

He continued as they walked along the halls. "Part of that plan required a sith ceremony, in which my sister's mind was switched with that of a padawan learners who was about to hit knighthood. The Tortuga known as Asaraa Vashee was the most vulnerable student that could find that matched that description with the ritual allowing the two to effectively inhabit the other's body. However the silver jedi managed to learn of the plot and eventually stopped the ritual in the middle of it."

They then came to a rather large dining hall as Lady Fall smiled at them both. "Please take a seat, you will be joining me and my son for lunch. It is the least we can do for both of you. Unfortunately all the other nobles are out today on errands but would love to meet you at some point master jedi." She said smiling at caedyn, as a man of about young 20's came to join them sitting at the table near his mother. "Please meet Dante Fall. He is my son, Sebastian I believe you to have met before." Seb would nod to the man silently before thinking more.

"So where was I ah, yes stopping the ritual. In any case that caused the two to remain in the body they had swapped to. Anyone including my sister in Asaraa's biological body. You can find her in the prison still being held there and the event was filed away as a report in the archives, hidden in plain sight passed over by many. It is relatively easy to find if you know what you are looking for. If you would like I can find the report for you. Also I will note I am not crazy despite what others may think." He would finish his answer before asking again "Now if you would be so kind as to give me your name and the reason as to why you are here?

Caedyn Arenais

C
A Sith Ritual involving Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe and another Padawan...-Caedyn could scarcely believe it. Somehow in their years of being together this particular conversation had never come about between them. "I would very much appreciate that report, yes..." He replied with an edge of apprehension.

Being invited to take a seat, Caedyn bowed his head most graciously and did just that before looking to Sebastian Sebita Sebastian Sebita as he was asked for his name. "Oh, my apologies...-My name's Caedyn Arenais, Jedi Knight with the Order of the Silver Jedi" he elaborated some for his present company to understand the nature of his typical day to day life.

"Truthfully...-I'm off-duty" Caedyn admitted, looking across the table and nodding to Dante Fall in greeting, "Curiosity is the reason I've found myself in such good company" he smiled to their hosts, knowing nothing about the royals there unlike Sebastian. "Thank you for your Hospitality my Lord" he bid his appreciation to the young man across the table from them, soon looking to the noble woman and smiling in equal thanks.

"I travel all across Silver Space, but this is my first time visiting Drogheda if I'm honest" He explained, "Sometimes it's nice to step away from things, to take the time to appreciate the beauty of the World's we strive so hard to watch over". Jedi life was vastly different from the lives of common folk, risking his own well-being every day in service to the various Governments and Nations across the Galactic Map. Sometimes, you just needed to take a load off and appreciate the simple pleasures in life.

"So...-Asaraa's brother huh" Caedyn reiterated softly in vocal thought, still rather astonished by it all. "You live out here on Drogheda? You know Asa's in Confederate space these days, right?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom