Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Silver Crystal Gathering (SJO only)

Coming out of his meditation, Yuroic looked over and spotted Reggie getting to work on his new Lightsaber. Yuroic smiled to the Padawan as he wandered over to Reggie. "So what Lightsaber are we designing today?" Yuroic had brought supplies for most of the Lightsaber designs that he knew of. Interlocking Lightsabers were the choice he went with when he was a Padawan so he knew of the more complex Lightsaber styles so he had prepared for that possibility in the Padawans.

"Remember that you must construct the Lightsaber with the Force, to feel how the Lightsaber wants to be built and to do so with care." Yuroic stated, cautious not to be overbearing since he knew that Reggie had a Lightsaber already but was a little nervous about hosting his first gathering as a Master, he had attended a couple to get his own Lightsabers but never guided other Padawans on their own path and construction of a Lightsaber. He smiled before taking a step back and waited on the other Padawans to return from their quests.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Ura Iolar"] [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] [member="Kresslyn Cantor"] [member="Kaili Brand"] [member="Kiani Daut"]

Reggie took a quick glance at Master Xeraic and smiled before he continued searching for the parts he needs. "I'm planning to make a lightsaber with a curved hilt. I want to ask Master Dragonsflame to train me Makashi, so I thought a curved hilt would help me have more control while learning the form. There was a sith who used this design to increase his effectiveness with the form and he was apparently an expert." The Padawan stopped for a second, realizing he was following the example of a sith. "That...that may not inspire great confidence considering he was a sith, but he was the best example I could find in my research at the time. He was originally a Jedi if that makes things better. I guess there was a Torguta that also used the design as well in that time period, but I don't think she used Makashi. However, she also left the order and became some sort of Grey Jedi I think. Uh, I guess that doesn't sound too great either. Fortunately, I'm only borrowing the design of their lightsabers, not following their life paths." Reggie realized he was probably talking to much, as he usually does. Learn to answer a question without rambling Reggie.

Reggie took the reminder to use the force to build the lightsaber gratefully. Of course, he already knew that, but he was glad that the Jedi Master was trying to help him. "Right. Thank you Master Xeraic, I'll make sure to use the force carefully while building my saber." Finding the parts he would need, Reggie took them and moved out of the way of the workshop so the others could get their parts when they arrived. The Padawan sat on the ground knees first. "Do you have any more advice before I start Master Xeraic?"

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom