Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Resistance is Born

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
With all the prime and proper meetings she had attended in the past such a assorted bunch of people certainly stood out to Chekita as she took her seat with the other members of this resistance. [member="Keira Priest"] words about the past earning a small chuckle, it seemed to be a mutual feeling as she had met plenty of people int he past that had quite the hostility towards Mandaloirans due to their past actions and 'questionable' attacks against neighboring systems. Still, as per with most wars the larger enemy took point, she just had to wonder though if such friendship would last once Mandalore became free, alliances often had a habit of falling apart when the unifying factor left the picture.

"Well Admiral [member="Okkuhm Rils"], I can give you my word that Clan Awaud will continue to support your people once things on Mandalore have been resolved, though I can't say how much we can help besides certain supplies and troops, but that is talk for later, let us speak about why we are hear today". She wasn't much of a diplomat but it would be beneficial to get friendly with those present, it never hurt to make a few connections here and there, you'd be surprised how they can be of use on the long run.

[member="Miri O'Hare"] [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Jada Raxis"] [member="Jaranamo Sal"]

The translation drifted across his visor, but it had trouble with his accent. But Thal could pick up on the gist of his social graces. He ran into a problem, however, with the man speaking to him- he was not a native speaker of Mando'a, or Basic, for that matter. But he could use context clues, based on the Mandalorian's gestures, to figure out what he was trying to convey.

His eyes watched the blades but his head didn't move. An advantage of the helmet, he supposed. He tapped his fingers on the table, thinking of how to respond.

"They'll do their part."

He imitated the only speech pattern of the only other man he had a full-length conversation with, [member="Coren Starchaser"]. Thal was surprisingly getting better at mimicry- hopefully it would help him here, especially given his disguise. Disguise- was a stretch of the term. It wasn't his armor, but it was his heritage. Allegedly. He had to be for sure. This was the best way.

[member="Eldaah Aderyn"] caught his eye. His head slowly moved towards her. The force moved around her. And he just gave it away that he knew, with a turn of his head. He snapped his head back quickly, to the Mandalorian at his side. He could probably play it off as he was looking at her after the Mandalorian beside him said something. Thal wanted to speak more- but he didn't want to give too much of himself away.

Not yet, at least.

[member="Okkuhm Rils"] | [member="Chekīta Awaud"] | [member="Gilamar Skirata"] |

The ship was unremarkable at a glance. A corvette, or small frigate, with the bulbous pods and sleek design that indicated Mon Calamari construction. Any experienced spacer would be familiar with it, an old model of MCS warship that had been in use in various forms for centuries. But a closer inspection revealed what was a scuffed and perhaps purposefully defaced sigil of the GADF, painted over in such a way that it almost seemed like whoever had done the job wanted onlookers to know what it once was. Traced over it was the form of old style Corellian Naval Cutlass, lying atop the ancient symbol of the Wings of Peace. Out here in the Tingel Arm, in the middle of Sith dominance, the symbol was likely largely meaningless. But in the Outer Rim, they were known simply as 'The Defense,' a militant partisan group who had been fighting warlords, would-be Imperial upstarts, and rogue Sith for several years.

Standing amidst one of the two observation bridges of the ship, the Besalisk general who was the most present leader of the organization considered the run-down medical frigate now broadcast across the main display and wondered if this was still a good idea. Beyond it, the motley collection of other warships, including what appeared to be an old Mandalorian battlecruiser, inspired no greater emotion. Here were more people in need of aid, more who needed someone to raise a sword in their name. But that meant more enemies, more battles, more to lose. They had trouble enough in the Outer Rim, and even if there was a significant presence of former Centaran military in his outfit, that didn't mean their world was more important than any of the others.

But here he was, having rushed off without bothering to confer with Gile, Torval, Major Isaris, or any of the other half a dozen people he probably should have talked with before taking a valuable warship off to what could well have been a trap.

kark it, he could always shoot his way out.

---

The corvette, lovingly named Two For Flinching by its crew after their defection from the dying GADF, stayed at a healthy distance, and Mordred took a shuttle over, accompanied only by a few of his Death's Head marines, a protocol droid, and single aide to take notes. The trip was quick and uninterrupted. Whichever Centaran had made contact in the first place (almost certainly former Senator Gile Savarn) had apparently sent enough identifying info that they weren't suspected of being spies or Sith agents or whatever else.

The group made their way to conference chamber with no fanfare. Leaving the marines outside, Mordred entered with all the gravitas natural to him (at least partially granted by being a seven foot tall four armed monster), trenchcoat fluttering in his wake and paired knives and blaster pistols clear to see, and took in the assembled freedom fighters and malcontents with a long, slow gaze. There was at least one soldier with patches from the Alliance in Exile. Old comrades in arms, perhaps a little too willing to accept defeat for his taste. An old Mon Calamari in an admirals uniform with at least some passing familiarity to him was speaking to what appeared to be a group of... Mandalorians, and he waited patiently for the exchange to finish. A woman from some Clan Awhatever was just wrapping up with 'but that is talk for later, let us speak about why we are hear today'

Another Mando chimed in, and Mordred abruptly found himself annoyed with listening to the brash helmeted mavericks counting their coins.

"Are we here to negotiate terms like mercenaries? I am Brigadier General B'Haran, I run a group of partisans in the outer rim, and I answered this call for one reason only." Facing the assembled group, Mordred turns his lips up in the best approximation of a human smile he could, an expression that looked downright alarming on a besalisk face, he had found. "We are here to fight."

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
Marvik's heart wrenched when he heard [member="Keira Priest"]'s voice and he nearly keeled over at the waist right then and there. Of course she would be here and he knew it wasn't for nearly the same reasons as he was. For as much time she spent talking about how much she had lost hope in the Mandalorians, she came running back at every given opportunity. His wrenched heart began to burn with an anger he couldn't explain - or maybe just didn't want to...that woman would be the death of him at this rate.

The arrival of the four-armed Besalisk wouldn't have been enough to snap him out of the past normally, but this one had a surprisingly loud mouth - which was saying something coming from a mouth as loud as Marvik's. All this talk about fighting and pledging support and the lot of them weren't even thing about the big picture here. So far this was all a circle jerk about how hope was going to see them through the waves of turbo laser fire and strengthen their neck muscles against the chocking hand of space magic.

With the past already having brought out the frustration in him, Marvik stepped forward and gave [member="Mordred B'Haran"] a pat on his back as he passed by,

"Alright there, tall and shockingly ugly," Marvik began in a voice loud enough to be heard across the room, "hows about we all stop getting our knobs off to hope and use our karking heads 'ere?"

Marvik tapped the side of his helmet as he strode to the center of the room, stopping beside [member="Okkuhm Rils"] and regarding him with a smile beneath his helmet, "Now if this were an addiction support group, fish face here would get real far with his talk of hope and stroking my Mando-ego I'm sure. Well, this ain't that, Admiral Fish Face." Spinning on heel, Marvik regarded the rest of the room, "so lets all give the sea monster a break here and focus on questions that actually matter, yeah?"

"All I've heard at this meeting so far is how much we are all goin' to be partying after the Sith go down the refresher. Sounds great yeah? Hell the first round of buy'ce gal is on me - assuming we all live! Well here is a big fat question for the lot of ya'...how in the Corellian Hells are we going to get there, hm?"

Marvik let both hands fall to his sides dramatically, his visor scanning the room, "Because let me tell you something, the fact that we are floating in a coffin for this meeting right now doesn't exactly fill me with a whole lot of hope. In case you all lost this fact while you were fantasying about how awesome life will be after you win, The Sith have a damned fleet! We have whatever ships you lot got and this junker right here!"

He stomped on the deck of the medical ship to signify which junker he was speaking of, "So lets all ask the good questions before we piss ourselves. Is there really a fleet? How big is it?" He looked pointedly at @Jaranomo Sal, "If there is, How we gonna' supply it long-term? Is there an army? How we gonna feed 'em? If we have any of those things, where the hell we gonna put 'em?! War isn't playtime kids and it seems you all forgot that we don't have nearly as many toys as the rich Sith kids across the street!"

Turning to the Admiral and Skirata, Marvik gestured his hands out to both sides, "Dathu won't pledge a breath to save your lives if you can't start telling me a real plan, yeah?"

[member="Thal Mantis"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"] [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] [member="Miri O'Hare"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Jada Raxis"] [member="Atiniir Starrider"] [member="Zyra Crowe"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"There's only so many times you can go hungry from glory jobs before they lose their luster," she muttered to [member="Miri O'Hare"]. "You don't grow up on Nar Shaddaa without getting a healthy dose of caution."

Was it a lie that she grew up on Nar Shaddaa? Absolutely. Did the smuggler next to her know that or need to know that? Absolutely not. The moon of the Hutts had a reputation after all, and a smuggler that came from that background would understandably not leap into any... foolish pursuits unless coin was promised and delivered at the end.

"As for Sith jobs... you have a point there," she continued, giving the other woman a wink. "They always have a tendency to lead to trouble for someone or other."

As the meeting continued, the Mon Cal admiral besides, she took note of the Mando pledging Clan Awaud to the rebel cause and the other one that seemed in agreement. That one in particular had her attention as he had reacted to her brief sense in the Force. A Force Sensitive Mando? How intriguing indeed. But then the realists entered the speaking arena and it was almost like a breath of fresh air. One was enthusiastically looking for a fight, a group of partisans in the Outer Rim hmm? And she even had a name to go with it, even better.

Blunt, as brutally blunt as any Mando could be if she was guessing right where he came from, she thought of the Dathu man, but he certainly had a point. There wasn't a real plan being discussed yet, just more speech making.

"Dathu's got it in one," she muttered to the other woman.

[member="Thal Mantis"] [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Zyra Crowe"] [member="Keira Priest"] [member="Mordred B'Haran"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"] @Okkhum Rils [member="Jada Raxis"]

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Gil chuckled as the Mandalorian began taking the reigns of the meeting from the old Mon Cal. He wasn’t that well versed in Mon Calamari body language, but he guessed that by the low gurgling rumbles that the man so used to order and military procedure was taken aback by the brashness of his kin folk. He supposed now was as good a time as any to step forward.

The old Mandalorian pushed himself away from his wall and strode to the middle of the room. “For some pretty obvious reasons, our friend Admiral Rils can’t speak openly about his own assets in this open of a forum. But I assure you, the Mon Calamari Liberation Front has some ships newer and with a little more punch than this bucket,” he stomped on the bulkhead causing it to clang loudly. The vessel creaked uncertainly as if on cue.

“But you’re right Mando. We don’t got nearly the armada the Sith does. But we’ve got one advantage.” He shoved a thumb at himself, then at the Mando talking, then at Keira, then at every other Mando in the room. “That old Vornskr is letting his ego get to him. He thinks that because he’s placed a vhe’viin with the Mantle of Mandalore that we’ll all just bow down and accept his rule. That means we blend in easier than any person in this room. He’ll expect us to be fighting in his hordes, working in his beskar mines, and otherwise destroying his enemies.”

Gil slid a datacard into the holoprojector that had so far gone unused the entire meeting. A hologram of Zeke Farthen alongside MandalMotors shipyards appeared. Alongside it were smaller hologram maps with red dots and yellow dots all across what looked like to be previously Mandalorian Space.

“Speaking of blending in…The current CEO of MandalMotors is being held in the Mandalore System. Before the Sith put a total lock down on the system after a few battle ready ships...vanished mid-transit." He was careful with his words. Techincally the Sith hadn't accused him of treason or he'd have been dead weeks ago or face first in some maximum security prison waiting to get shanked. This was still budding, there were bound to be listeners for dozens of factions and groups not aligned with their goals.

"The Sith found out he might have been leaking information and locked him MandalMotors tower at the center of New Keldabe to keep an eye on him. If we can secure him and his personal vessel we’ll have access to every MandalMotors storehouse and every MandalMotors shipping lane the Sith are using and some they aren’t.” He cocked a brow at the Mandalorian as the image shifted to that of MandalMotors Tower.

"Luckily I built the place so I know my way around."

“Now tell me Mando, what sounds more terrifying than a fleet of Mon Calamari cruisers and Mandalorian dreadnoughts with a horde of sleeping Drahrr’Jor waiting for winter to end? We get Zeke, we’ll have our ships.”

[member="Eldaah Aderyn"] [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Mordred B'Haran"] [member="Thal Mantis"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"] [member="Keira Priest"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Jada Raxis"] [member="Atiniir Starrider"] [member="Jaranamo Sal"] [member="Theo Vereen"]

-- Drox was a soldier, grown from a tank and flashed with the memories of his fathers greatest achievements. He was genetically engineered for combat against the enemies of House Fuga and raised to respect conflict. However, here he could not trust a single face that he saw, these rebels seemed more ready for the end result over the conflict that they would need to be ready for. It was that conflict that they needed to focus on for this was not an easy fight ahead of them. This was the Sith Empire, in the short months he had been fighting them since his escape from an Imperial Prison he went from a Legion of Veteran Soldiers under his command to two Platoons. This was not an easy battle ahead of them, but Drox was willing to stand up as his families home was on the line. The Imperials could not be allowed to march on Hapes.

-- The old soldier walked forward in his rag-tag armor made of a mixture of Republic Armor and Rebel Special Forces Armor. His stronghold was just recently hit by the Imperial Judiciary, they were falling back to their last safehouse within the Empire. Getting dressed up for a meeting with Rebel Leaders was not at the top of his list.

-- He looked over the map and battle plan, "I had some agents on Mandalore before the fall, they hold information on an Arms Dealer from the Core Worlds, probably dead but could be useful to check out" He looked up at the other leaders of their prospective cells, "Ill join in on this so long as we hit the Component Manufacturing Plant, MandalMotors has some of the most sophisticated Hyperdrives in the galaxy, blowing it up should slow their manufacturing of advanced Hyperdrive to the Front Line with the Silvers,"

-- The one eyed soldier looked back at the map, "Could also cover up our rescue of your CEO and make it look like a Kidnapping for Loyalty to the Empire," He rubbed the back of his neck and winced a little, "Save a retaliation against the Mandalorian People, but without a scapegoat for those leaks its gonna be a hard sell for the Imperials to believe, let alone the New Mand'alor."

-- He continued to look over the map as if he was studding for a test last minute. It had been a long week for him, after the raid by the Judiciary and the destruction of his Motor-Pool he lost a whole Company of men in the conflict. Drox was a tactician and leader, but loosing men due to an oversight on his part was still something he could never get use to. The Genetically Engineered Super Soldier did not have his emotions removed during his growth, so he often saw it as a crutch. The Rebel Cell Leader and his Unit of "Terrorist" were now moving, and that was always stressful.

-- Wincing again as he finished rubbing his neck he looked back at the group, "Ain't got much to offer, but if you get me those Hyperlanes out of the Empire, I got contacts to supply fuel and weapons."

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] | [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] | [member="Marvik Dathu"] | [member="Mordred B'Haran"] | [member="Thal Mantis"] | [member="Chekīta Awaud"] | [member="Keira Priest"] | [member="Jada Raxis"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Jaranamo Sal"] | [member="Theo Vereen"]

A man can change his stars
Walking down the hallway of the medical ship, I had landed a couple minutes late. Why? Master Romi had been fussing over the idea of me being on my own. Even though I was still only a Padawan in the eyes of the Jedi Order, and worked on a volunteer basis with the Outer Rim Judges, It was here nor there. No, what got me to come, was much more simple. Rebellion. I have seen how dark the Sith can be. While their current Dark Lord seemed to enjoy this rule of order as it was proclaimed to be, I knew, it would mutate into something else. Every text I have ever read on their history spoke of how it was very much about how strong and powerful a Sith was to be able to manipulate the situation, or just power through to higher thrones of significance.

Many people were upset with the Sith Empire. Even fighting against them myself a couple times, its... right. I am slowly finding my calling. A call to arms against those who may be in need of aid. Even if they don't want it. Just decked out in my spacer gear, I did keep the lightsaber on my side. Otherwise, I was not armed with any other weapons. Wouldn't be right for a Jedi not to have their saber. I had no intention of using it here. So it would stay on my belt.

Opening the door to the sound of a rather forward speaking Mandalorian all in his own armor, I saw a much older man walk up and speak of some plan for MandalMotors.

"Excuse the tardiness."

Another man spoke up. He seemed to have something attached to his face. When I tilted forward just a bit to see him better, I could see the eyepatch he wore. Likely a battle wound. Either way, he spoke about taking out MandalMotors in order to slow the production within the Sith Empire. However, he was right to mention that it may anger some Mandalorians to destroy their own items. While there could have been an easy tactic of burning what we couldn't use, I feel like destroying whatever was there may not be the best option. That coming from a young lad that grew up on a farm planet on the other side of the galaxy with nothing more than rags for clothes.

"The Empire already knows of those who would speak against the Mandalore that they have as a proxy. Their choice to hit their homeworld was going to split them in many ways. What may be a better option is to play the Mandalorian side. If they didn't want this False leader to have access to their ships and weapons, it would make sense that the Mandalorians revolt against this False leader. Under that guise, if this CEO were to just suddenly vanish... He would be just a 'casualty' of a Terrorist attack."

I shook my head a little and voiced just a couple more sentences.

"Dathu has a point. We need all the weapons and ships we can get. Raiding the company under the guise of a terrorist group would bring resources we need into our hands. We don't need to just think of tomorrow, but long term. If we were to just destroy the warehouses to limit production, then nobody gains anything. If we steal all we can, it would potentially be a better move in the long term. While there may have to be calls on destroying some aspects, those might have to be done in the field. Not while we are here sitting and staring at holograms."

In honest, that was my opinion. I was no tactician, or Warmonger, or General. However, supply and demand is one of the biggest things I learned as a Farmer. If you wanted to end all opposition, you didn't just burn down their crops. They could still use the soot and ash to grow new ones. It was hardly a setback. Instead, steal the crops all you can. And if you can't take it, then destroy the source. Not the problem. Such as a weed. Picked from the root up, not the stem.

[member="Drox Fuga"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Eldaah Aderyn"], [member="Marvik Dathu"], [member="Mordred B'Haran"], [member="Thal Mantis"], [member="Chekīta Awaud"],

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Chekita flashed a small smile towards [member="Kale Seleare"] as he entered, she didn't know who the man was but their polite nature was worth noting, unlike some other people that seemed to swear every sentence. Not that she cared but it helped wot be a little more refined when talking about plans to retake a planet for a tyrannical government. So far though some interesting ideas had been put forward by the aforementioned Kale and [member="Drox Fuga"], herself wondering why these two were not generals already with such interesting ideas.

"If needed I do have some contacts in the underworld that could easily play the part of terrorists, that being said if something goes even a little wrong and they are found they can't be traced back to us and at the best myself though not being closely affiliated with Mandalore anymore the Sith couldn't do much". Well they couldn't do much to this rebellion anyways if they came after here in some manner, which was easier said then done mind you. Only down side, her contacts would surly ask for a decent sum of money to dare go against the Sith, regardless of what they had done in the past, never a good thing to piss those red saber guys off. "That is if we go ahead with the terrorist plan, if not some extra unaffiliated help wouldn't be bad".

[member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Eldaah Aderyn"][member="Mordred B'Haran"][member="Thal Mantis"]

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
[member="Drox Fuga"]

She liked Drox's idea. Taking the fight to the enemy in the shadows. She'd been doing something of the like to any Imperial Factions that had arisen for years. She still had a bone to pick with Graf, wherever he had gone, but for the most part Old Galactic Empire elements were dead or gone to ground. the Sith on the other hand were her fresh new target.

"I got a Jast 1. Fast, Fast ship an' real small. I can take a team to hit the outlying targets. Sow dissent and confusion in the enemy to mask our main raid on MandalMotors. Any other takers?"

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one

Kale Seleare said:
"The Empire already knows of those who would speak against the Mandalore that they have as a proxy. Their choice to hit their homeworld was going to split them in many ways. What may be a better option is to play the Mandalorian side.
A very young man spoke up about being tardy. His eyes fell warily on the young man as he began to speak, his eyes eventually falling to the lightsaber strapped to his belt and he felt a snear rising to his face but tried to keep the malice from growing.

"A Jedi," he said, feigning surprise. A dozen eyes flicked towards the young man and he definitely heard a few Mandalorians click their rifles to life. His own hand was on his blaster.

"Or maybe a Sith posing as a Jedi, though I don't think Vornskr would be so foolish as to try that trick three times." He cleared his throat and brought his voice back to normal, but kept his hand firmly planted on his blaster.

"Yes, I'm sure the Dark Lord in all his infinite wisdom will have all of us, Mandalorians especially, pinged for arrest or execution on sight. But the great thing about Mandalorians is we all look the same when we put our buckets on. Starting another civil war on the planet won't do us any good. The Sith will be on the system like white on rice the minute any resistance on the ground is shown and I don't wish that for my people again. As much as I think the coward of a Mandalore they have now is worse than Sith Spit, he's keeping them safe...For now. No."

He swiped his hand across the display bringing up the image of a Gas Giant. He clicked a button twice and it zoomed in.

"We'll have a very tight window. Once the shooting starts the Sith will be in the system faster than you can say Coaxium. Speaking of Coaxium...This," he said motioning toward the massive five armed mining platform shrouded in brightly colored mists, "Is Ayrie. Its a gas mining platform on Shukut, eighth planet in the Mandalore System. Like our Jedi friend so nicely put it, its smarter to take than destroy and while I wasn't a fan of attempting to seed unrest on Mandalore we do need a distraction to pull this off. A small group of fighters and transports will need to assault one of the Sith mining operations. Take what you can, but its imperative that we don't blow these canisters. Lives could be at stake."

He paused.

"Meanwhile a smaller team will infiltrate Mandalore herself while the distraction has pulled Sith in the system to the planet. We'll need someone with a fast hyperdrive, preferable stealth capabilities and enough room for a small team. For them its a get in get out mission. I'd come along with you but..." He gave a sheepish grin and shrugged, "They'd pin me no matter what. They've got all my vitals and bioscans. Even in armor I wouldn't make it very far without getting stopped. So I'll leave that to someone looking for some action." He walked over and slapped [member="Marvik Dathu"] on the back.

"We get your ships, we get your fuel and we're half way to that army of yours."

[member="Jada Raxis"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"] [member="Kale Seleare"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] [member="Mordred B'Haran"] [member="Thal Mantis"]

Miri O'Hare

M
She shrugged. She didn't much like the grandiose displays they were all making but yes Dathu did have a point. No plan, this dingy ship, and a handful of people, though she had a sneaking suspicion that both the old Mando and the old "Fish Face" were holding cards back until they could get support. After all, there was no telling who was listening.

At least that's what she thought.

And then the old Mando began spitting out the plan as if he was alone with his diary. She tediously raised a hand and watched the Jedi. She didn't have much beef with them herself, but the old man had a point. The Repbulic and the Galactic Alliance had been betrayed by letting Jedi too close to their leadership. Maybe he really was a Sith plant...And if that was the case...

"Excuse me sir, but should we really be talking so openly about plans of raids when most of us aren't even sure we're staying? What if someone leaves and takes this information to the Sith Empire?"

[member="Eldaah Aderyn"]

It was of no consequence that the Mandalorian stepping up with the tiny holo projector in his hands represented a much hated being, though granted the vod was certain no one here knew who was about to appear. Black armor with red markings, the Mandalorian was apart of Clan Rex, of the late [member="Tiberius Rex"] who had adopted Romeo Sin into the clad as a fellow brother. While the others had already made half a plan, the man behind the holo had an added recourse, which wasn't much but it was more than what they currently had.
Clearing his throat, the Mando finally stepped close enough to speak.

"It aint much, but a fellow vod of ours...a man I think you should probably look past his name and just listen to what he offers, which is genuine, would like to speak, but is currently getting things ready from half way across the galaxy. But here's the man."

A click of a button and small figured appeared with his face clear for all to see. Romeo Sin. While in the behind scenes of it all and outside actual known galaxy and simply watching, the Vahla had found a new reason to act. While he knew the Mandos were in bad shape, and probably wasn't looked upon friendly, this was his brother's home, and he would help take it back. Besides these people, or near these people. There was a difference.

"Friends, I am Romeo Sin, and while Clan Rex has kept me updated with what's going on....I heard you needed ships, and weapons, and more. While it's not much...I offer all I have to help. Understand....if you do not accept..it will not stop me from doing my own part and running my own skirmishes. So really, either way you'll be getting my help...you just decide how directly you want that help. As for what I offer, I have troops, a small fleet, and a few resources that could prove invaluable here, along with myself of course. In fact....Im making sure the ships are ready to move for you."

Romeo stopped speaking, while he appeared to be looking at them, he was in fact, reading charts to insure fuel was handled, and the ammo was being placed in all the batteries and the troopers were all ready to drop on a second notice. Eclipstica was till netural space, and it still had enough to help out when it was asked...or offered.

[member="Miri O'Hare"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Jada Raxis"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"] [member="Kale Seleare"] [member="Drox Fuga"] [member="Eldaah Aderyn"] [member="Marvik Dathu"] [member="Mordred B'Haran"] [member="Thal Mantis"]

The older mandalorian spoke up. Wizened eyes I could see upon his face. However, I had a feeling this would happen. He was right in every capacity. Mandalorians, Soldiers, Rebels, have all be betrayed by Jedi in the past. I have seen Jedi who would see to it that they were "more equal" than others. Its not right. I am not one of them. Everything I have been taught, shown, and seen for myself, is that a Jedi is supposed to be there for those in need.

My head dipped for a moment even as some of those within the room were clearly on edge with my presence in the room. Funny enough, I doubt I could even fight one of them. With a severe lack of the force running through my veins, untapped, and I only being able to use it once in my life so far, The best I could do is hope I could defend myself. NO. That is not the reason I came here. Not to pick a fight. I came to aid them. I came not because I wanted money. I wanted nothing from them. Nothing at all. Smiling deeply, no matter the cost of having rifles and blasters aimed for my head. I drew the lightsaber, Turning the emitter to myself, and was directly handing it out in the direction of the older Mandalorian Even as he seemed to walk away after exporting his plan, which was well worth more than mine.

"I know some of you may not like my face around here. I know people in the past have treated you poorly. Nothing I say can sway your thoughts of me being some spy or trap, but take my saber as your own."

I fully meant it. Every word.

"I want nothing from you. No credits, no armor, ships, weapons, nothing. I am not here to ease your tensions of the Jedi as a whole. I am here alone, on my own accord. My own Master voiced me against coming here for my safety. I am sorry that the Jedi in the past have spit upon you and your kin. I am sorry for all that they did. I am not here as a Jedi. I am not here as one of their pupils. I am here as a Farmer Boy from Weik. I am here as someone who can take up arms against the Sith Empire."

I still held my saber out to him the entire time. Keeping the sad smile upon my face as I gave everything for coming here. I am here now. If I have to prove my worth to them much as how I had to with the other Jedi who doubted me, then so be it.

"I am here."

[member="Drox Fuga"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Eldaah Aderyn"], [member="Marvik Dathu"], [member="Mordred B'Haran"], [member="Thal Mantis"], [member="Chekīta Awaud"],

While Thal was concealing himself in the force, it was hard for him- him specifically, maybe not so much other Jedi per se, but for him to reach out and sense people with the force. He didn't know anyone here, but he had to sell himself. What did he know about Mandalorians, and what would one say? Surely his silence would've been noticed by now.

Kale could've been instantly sized up by Thal. But [member="Gilamar Skirata"] was right. The old man had a point- the machinations of the Sith, it was highly likely that one or even more of the people in the room were spies. It was a loud call, after all, across multiple channels. Too many hands in the pot, too many crossing wires. He offered his lightsaber up. Thal left his own deep in the ship he was flying on, buried underneath one of the panels in the ship.

The Jedi was acting as though there were not a million others in the room that could kill, maim, destroy or even produce as many resources as they could. Thal almost felt insulted on behalf of everyone in the room.

Thal finally spoke.

"A Jedi is always going to be a Jedi. Your people are at war with the Sith. Why come to us?"

[member="Kale Seleare"] l @Jesus christ just read it

Jada Raxis

-Take me out, to the Black-
[member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Miri O'Hare"] [member="Thal Mantis"] [member="Kale Seleare"] [member="Darth Crucifere"]

Jada cracked a smirk at Miri's comments as the holo recording from some guy played. she couldn't keep track of the bazillions of custom Mandalorian Clans that had popped up. Hell the Clan her Matriarch Vassara Raxis had formed was defunct, after Jack Raxis betrayed Ra. Ancient history, and for now she had no designs on bringing back the Raxis Clan.

"She's sorta right. There for sure could be a spy or saboteur among us but screw it. I'll fly a team to the refinery. I'm good in Close Quarter without a gun. That'll be imperative to avoid blowing the place to feth."

She glanced over as the Jedi kid offered up his saber.

"You can ride with me if ya like. I won't let the Mandos bite ya. Promise."

[member="Jada Raxis"] | @everyone else

Atiniir had been listening to the various speeches and conversations for some time now, and so far had seen very little necessity to speak up. He cared little for the politics, the posturing, the talk of supplies and forces and saboteurs. He'd learned long ago that it was better to leave those things to the people who cared about that sort of stuff; the officers, the captains, the leaders. Atiniir was not one of those. He was a warrior, a soldier, a front-line fighter. Just show him the target and let him blow it up.

The first thing he heard worth listening to was a mention of a one such target. A mining operation; now that was his style.

"Count me in," he said, stepping off the back wall towards the pilot offering to fly them in, "I ran with a pirate fleet when I was knee-high to an Ewok. Smash and dash is what I know best."

To people called me out directly. One a Mandalorian. Decked out in armor, I couldn't tell his face, just as many others here hid their own face. Understandable. And I faulted them none. Hell, me showing my face, outing myself as a Jedi, was a bold move on my part. Working with this resistance against the Jedi would put a huge target on my back. But it was one I was willing to take. Even stating that a Jedi is always going to be a Jedi. My smile dropped for a moment as I listened. Finally letting my arm drop.

"That I am. A Jedi. I won't deny who I am or where I am from. Doing so spits in the face of my father. But so are you. You are Mandalorians. Warriors and Soldiers held to your own codes and creeds. I could just as easily state I cannot trust you because of your kind working with Sith, and other Empires."

Why was I here? Why did I come?

"I don't like bullies. No matter who they are."

While another lady did speak up to me and offered to have me join her, preventing other Mandalorians from touching me, I smiled. Nodding a thank you but declining for now.

"I will stand alone if I have too. You do not have to be allies with me, or be friendly. I came to provide aid in someones time of need. If what you need is a Jedi, then I am here. If what you need is just an extra saber in the fight, then use mine. Or don't.

Taking the lightsaber and clipping it to the belt, it gently slapped into my thigh as I stood there. Breathing in easy and putting once more, a smile upon my face. Looking over the people who had gathered. If they wanted me, then I would happily extend all I could to their cause. Be it on the front lines, as an extra set of eyes, or just because they need a Saber. However, if they said no, then I will leave knowing that I did what I could. I cannot stand in their way if they choose so. I was not here to make friends.

I am here to fight.

[member="Thal Mantis"], [member="Jada Raxis"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"],

Yuroic stepped from the shadows, he hadn't been here long but he was interested in seeing what this rebel force was going to do against the Sith Empire. He was part of the Silver Jedi and he knew that there was war brewing between the two factions, this seemed to be mostly Mandalorians gathering to retake their home world. It was predictable event and Yuroic suspected that Sith would be waiting for this attack from the Mandalorians and their allies. Wearing his armour and a green Jedi cloak, Yuroic moved in closer and stood beside Kale, the young Padawan was on his own against the Mandalorians throwing baseless accusations at someone who was never involved in the conflicts between the Jedi and the Mandalorians in their many iterations.

"I believe the Jedi have been attacked and ruthlessly murdered by Mandalorians when we have tried committing to peace. Supporting this cause is great risk to us when you have a tendency to join the Sith in the past." Yuroic stated in a cool tone, he didn't like the attack on the Jedi name but he knew that they should work together. "However, perhaps we should leave our conflicts, differences and arguments aside to focus on our common enemy." Looking around he could feel the angry stares and the presence of those connected to the Dark Side, but he breathed out slowly. "I cannot promise the entire SJO will back you but I will offer my aid in helping you fight the Sith and for you to reclaim your home. There is one condition, no Cadera or Australis may ever be in charge of Mandalore again. They brought war to us constantly and created this animosity between us."

[member="Kale Seleare"] [member="Thal Mantis"] [member="Gilamar Skirata"] etc.

It was Theo's turn to step from his place of holding up the bulkhead. He looked at all the battle worn faces, and yeas of experience around the room. He felt a bit intimidated by it all but he had something to offer as small as it was. Something was better than nothing.

He was prepared to offer the support he could for protecting family and ensuring the proper rites of ascension as had been taught to him. Uncertain if his words were welcome or just some minor whisper among the louder sure voices surrounding him.

"I would like to offer what help we can. We have patrol ships, and a few safe places if needed as well as a means of communication that has not yet been broken. I don't mind offering myself for anything you need." It made him feel more sure offering himself than anything else the one thing he actually had control of.

[member="Yuroic Xeraic"] | [member="Kale Seleare"] | [member="Atiniir Starrider"] | [member="Jada Raxis"] | [member="Darth Crucifere"] | [member="Miri O'Hare"] | [member="Gilamar Skirata"] | @anyone I missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom