Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A pair of Bougie Batorines I Agents of Chaos

Paragon of Chastity

P
yes_sir_i_can_bougie.png

“A new pair of shoes.”

The Lontar blinked twice, and it wasn’t just from the smoke in the seedy back club they were in. The response had--well, it had all but knocked him on his a$$. His tongue darted out, licking his yellow lips nervously, “So--you came here--for a new pair of shoes?”

Nyree sighed, rolling her eyes. “Oh my goooooooooodddddd. You asked ‘what brings you here,’ so my answer was a new pair of shoes.”

The Lontar nodded, the confusion came through on his face as he answered, “Oh, uh, I see.”

Nyree waved her right hand, poo-pooing his words away. “Look, look, kiddo, you clearly don’t, ok? So listen here to me.” She leaned forward, propping herself by her elbows against both knees. “There’s a brand called the Bougie Batorines. And, turns out, their latest line of footwear are the must have of the upcoming fashion season, right? No, don’t nod, you don’t understand. Shut up. Since they are the next big thing, I’m like, dope, let’s roll up and by a few dozen. The flats. The pumps. The Stilettos. The boots. Each line in each color.” she paused, bringing her vape pen to her breath. The teen took a long drag from the electronic cigarette.

“Um, are these--these details relevant?” The Lontar asked tentatively.

“Absolutely,” Nyree said, the fresh smoke billowed out of her lips, “Now, don’t interrupt momma.” The fact that he was at least ten years her senior didn’t matter. It felt right, Nyree was going for it. “So, I roll up and decide to fill my cargo hold up with the dopea$$ heels, but when I arrive, what am I to find out but the whole damn sector is on economic shutdown? They are saying something about ‘government collapse’ and ‘millions out of jobs’ and other crap like that, right? And of course the latest line of Bougie Batorines are out because who the hell cares about shoes?” She threw her hands in the air exasperated, “They made one run. That’s it. One run of the season’s hottest shoes--do you have any damn idea how hot they are now?” the teen waved her hand in the air, “Supply and demand, baby. We are talking like worth thousands, maybe hundreds of thousand per pair. Now, that’s where you come in, my good sir.”

“Uh, me?”

“Yes, you,” Nyree jabbed her finger through the smoke-filled air at her alien companion. “You are the head of security at the local bank, right?”

“Um…. yes?”

“You got a wife and kids, right?”

Nyree winked, “Get me inside and I’ll make sure your kids have the best damn education that you can get in this war-torn galaxy. Considering that your FAFSA-handing out government just collapsed, I don’t think you are gonna get a better offer, boo.”

The music in the club thumped as the middle-aged man mulled the idea over. It was true. Things were tough. He didn’t have much of a chance, and his kids, well they had even less of one. Nyree sat back watching the gears turn in his head as this man decided what would be best for him and his family.

“Ok, one more thing,” he added, “We get a free ride out of the sector. New identities. New everything.”

“What’s your name, kiddo?”

“Bal.”

“Bal, Momma will personally drop you off anywhere you want on my shiny ride, mmk?”

“Deal.”

Goals: The Agents of Chaos have come to spread our grand gospel of--well, chaos. Spearheaded by Nyree, the Coins are seeking out any opportunity they can to grab a piece of the pie. With the regional government in a shut down, the economy is spiraling the sector is ripe for--Chaos. The agents of its dissemination are upon you. In your streets. In your house. In your office. I hope you are ready to be liberated of everything you own and hold dear.

The time for chaos--has come.

[member="Aoife Ironborne"]
[member="Alex Tanis"]
[member="Alwine Lechner"]
[member="Angelo Cavataio"]
[member="A'Runda"]
[member="Børre Drage"]
[member="Bacu Topol"]
[member="Bedrovelse Hevn"]
[member="Celestine deWinter"]
[member="Celiana"]
[member="Custani Valcho"]
[member="Darren Shaw"]
[member="Darth Kentarch"]
[member="Darth Tacitus"]
[member="Deviant Val"]
[member="Elias Logain"]
[member="Eternal Cyan"]
[member="Hanna"]
[member="Ingrid L'lerim"]
@James Cerensp
[member="Jaranamo Sal"]
[member="Kamyrin Gyvolis"]
[member="Karlie Lynn Destat"]
[member="Karma Jayne"]
[member="Katerina Vaden"]
[member="Kyrinov"]
[member="Larentia"]
[member="Lieutenant Walsh"]
[member="Leeroy"]
[member="Madalena Antares"]
[member="Mint"]
[member="Moe"]
[member="Nighthaunter"]
[member="Nix Scamandros"]
[member="Nyree Justice"]
[member="Petra Cavataio"]
[member="Pom Stych Tivé"]
[member="PrincessNatalie"]
[member="Renn Garrick"]
[member="Reyn Australis"]
[member="Rikadon"]
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]
[member="Sussh"]
[member="Tanno Rand"]
[member="Thalliesin Bard"]
[member="The Bridesmaid"]
[member="The Maverick"]
[member="Valrayne"]
[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Wegli Jinrang"]
[member="Wilhelm von Reinhardt"]
[member="Wonderworker"]
[member="Yeetus Deletus"]
[member="Zel Nar"]
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Gear: Designer Fashion Clothing, Environmentally-Sealed Armorweave Body Glove, Full-Face Breathing Mask, CSPL-12 loaded with x16 Plank Gas canisters, x2 Dissuader KD-30s, x1 Concealed NX-14 Needler, x40 FEX-M3 Nerve Gas Grenades (who knows where he stores them all....)
Tags: Open!
Objective: Break into a military installation and steal valuables from their vaults. Risk: HIGH

"Lontar system of the Colonies? What kind of ryll-biter dragged us into this hell-hole. I heard the system was suffering from catastrophic economic failure." Moe snappishly yapped off to his compatriot.

"Sir, the Lontar are a militant species. The Battle of Batorine is proof. They are bound to have some relics of the past," the bounty hunter responded stoically. They continued, "Furthermore, we need to heed the call of the Agents of Chaos."

Rolling his eyes, Moe swiveled his chair back to the navigation controls of the freighter and began skillfully maneuvering the freighter into a large, abandoned warehouse. As the chunky Barloz-class medium freighter gently landed onto the surface, Moe jumped from his seat and stretched his arms. "Finally! Land-ho." he exclaimed.

The bounty hunter silently rose as well, their helmet obscuring their facial expressions, but Moe imagined a mild look of disgust formulating as he carried on his antics. Just as Moe was about to get out, the bounty hunter interjected with sardonicism, "I'm surprised we didn't die on the way."

Moe immediately became heated and yelled angrily, "I know we stole this from a scrapyard to use as an expendable ship, but come on! It has the Moe-mojo-touch, you know my products are always the best."

Perhaps out of respect for Moe's craft or perhaps out of annoyance and no longer wanting to joke around with Moe any further, the bounty hunter raised their hands in surrender and responded, "Alright, alright. Let's get off this deathtrap for now. There are military depots that need liberation."

Giving the bounty hunter a glare, Moe returned to his former high spirits and raised his fist in excitement. He valiantly whipped out his CSPL-12 loaded with Plank Gas canisters, with two Dissuader KD-30s holstered on his belt and an NX-14 Needler tucked in his designer jacket. Numerous FEX-M3 Nerve Gas Grenades were haphazardly stuffed into various pant and jacket pockets, leaving Moe looking like an adult-size kid carrying around man-child toys. Except Moe was packing enough firepower and deadly substances to kill an entire city. Oops. He better be more careful after that last time on Tatooine left him in some deep bantha poo-doo with the Tusken Raiders. Moe didn't want to be friends with those violent fraks anyways.

The bounty hunter only donned his armor, and as they left the cockpit of the freighter, the bounty hunter grabbed a DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor and a bandolier of dozens of magazines of SmartTranq darts.

As they departed from the freighter, they touched their boots to the floor of the abandoned warehouse and Moe took a deep breath in. "Ah, nothing like stale and disgusting city smells to bring back the nostalgia, eh?"

"That is the last time we go to underworld of Coruscant," the bounty hunter exasperated.

Moe shrugged and donned a full-face breathing mask, taking a deep breath of pure, rich and clean oxygen (mixed with relaxation and fun). Finally, he exclaimed, "Let's go find me some toys!"

Jedi, she had learnt, were not, by and large, in the habit of participating in the galactic economy as individuals. The larger orders subsisted on donations and government support and their members received from the organisation what upkeep they required. Even loners often relied on the goodwill of others for compensation for the helpful deeds they performed and trusted the Force to provide for them by some accident or other, and not infrequently they went so far as gathering food and hunting for themselves from nature directly.

Rosario was not entirely on board with this practice. Of course, she, too, often received money or things as gifts, but it was rarely from those who wished to show their spiritual devotion. Then there was sabacc - and on occasion, she had even been known to work as a waitress of dancer for a few nights. She usually acquired money as it was needed and rarely saved it. This time was an exception, because these shoes were not cheap by any means. Of course, Rosario didn't intend to spend such money on herself - her master's lessons had sunk in that far. They were intended to be a present.

Except the entire trip was now turning out to have been a waste of fuel. The entire sector was in disarray, it had been difficult enough to even find a place to land and refuel because apparently people had stopped talking to each other here and nobody was coordinating anything these days. Luxury clothing was the last thing anyone thought of producing now.

The little Zeltron, dressed in tight-fitting black trousers and a top that was little more than a turquoise-and-orange scarf wrapped around her chest, looked rather out of place when she entered a sleepy bar, largely empty at this time of the day. But she was undeterred and moved freely, walking up to the counter and asking for a stimcaf.

"So what's going on here?" she asked the barman.

"Beats me, Miss. People say 's a 'government shutdown'. Hell if I know what that means."

"That's so strange. Plenty of places work that don't even have a government..." Rosario seemed mystified, but shrugged, and took a somewhat disappointed sip of her stimcaf, turning to look around the place.

[member="Alwine Lechner"]​

reKFam.png
[member="Rosario Perlyn"]​
Alwine did not approve. She knew of all the background of the why the Agents of Chaos had decided to come here and now. The fall of the Corporate Protectorate had reached far and wide, even into their little corner of the Unknown Regions. And now this damned Head of the Coin wanted to come here and essentially take everything that was not nailed down.

But why?! To Alwine, it made no sense. They were not at a loss for finances, and the equipment that they would have been happily to add to their inventory was not to be found on this planet. Were they here just to sow chaos for the sake of chaos? It was a waste of resources. She had said as much. The response was… To go anyway. Alwine was displeased.

Flanked by her usual squad of Agents that made sure she was covered (not by Alwine's will. That was an order by Discordia, though Alwine had her pick of who would be included in her squad), she marched through the streets for just long enough to be convinced that it wouldn't do anyone any good if she continued it (a grand total of five minutes) and waved her squad away, ducking into a cantina.

Unaware of the presence of a certain [member="Rosario Perlyn"] there Alwine sat herself on one of the high tools at the other end of the bar and ordered Mead.

reZtUD.gif

Wearing: Armor | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | Sofitor
Wielding: 10 Nozhi Blades | 10 Czerka knives | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke (lightsabers) | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader K-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Tags: [member="Moe"]

Scherezade was standing in front of an abandoned jewelry shop in one of the city's main streets, the tip of her nose pressed against the cold glass. In truth, she was not a woman to accessorize. No earrings, necklaces, bracelets, no nothing for her. She wasn't that type of a gal. Unless something had a combat purpose, she rarely wore it anyway.

But there was something about this store that had caught her attention.

It was a specific piece, cut into a shape that was popular on only one planet that Scherezade knew of. Endelaan. It was, at first glances, quite crude, lacking the symmetric cuts that made stones sparkly. In fact, it didn't look like much at all. But those who understood expensive stones, or alternatively, had a memory of their mother cutting one into that exact shape, leaving the markings… There. From that angle now, she could see it.

A stone that had been crafted by her mother. How it had survived nearly a millennia and then ended up on this shop on this planet of all places, was beyond her. But she knew exactly what it was she was looking at.

Normally, Scherezade was above petty theft. Even when she'd gone hungry, she'd never resorted to that. Getting game meat was easier, fighting in illegal fighting pits was easier. Not, on a technical level. But the thought of what would she tell her mother and father when she found them again, and told them she had to steal food… It was beyond what she could bear.

But now it was different.

Punching the glass and breaking it, Scherezade simply grabbed the stone and put it on her pocket. In broad daylight.

Now, she had time for anything else that would be going on.

Rosario's eyes followed the group that had just entered the place and proceeded to the bar. Something was very off about these people and how they related to each other. They seemed familiar with each other, but not friends. And from their midst oozed an air of displeasure that Rosario found rather oppressive - and yet it tickled her memory in an unspecified way. She tried to recall what it could be that she was reminded of, who she had met that felt like this - but only when a girl from the group became clearly visible as she was the first to sit down at the bar did it strike her.

For a moment, Rosario was overwhelmed by the memories that unfolded in her mind - very fond memories indeed. A quiet smile appeared on her lips and stayed there as she nurtured the warm feeling that arose within her.

It seemed the poor girl really did seem to have a habit of finding herself in places she was not happy in or with. Now if only she could remember her name. That, she recalled, had not been very relevant that night. But that was a minor obstacle.

Rosario walked over and, with a disarming smile, greeted the group. "Hello!" While she made sure not to ignore Alwine's companions, it was clear that the majority of her attention was devoted to the lupine.

reKFam.png
[member="Rosario Perlyn"]​

Of course some of them had followed her in. She could sense them, even if she did not need to turn around and look at them with her eyes. Alwine frowned. This was definitely going to be something she'd have to discuss with Discordia; her leaving of the Warrior's path did not mean that she was weak or in need of this much protection. If she were needed to lead a squad, or if an important enough meeting in which they needed to posture was happening, certainly, but this? It was too much, and for no reason. She had little doubt that the Head of the Hunt was involved as well, giving out orders, separating the Guards from the Soldiers. She would have to speak with her as well.

Her mead arrived, and she'd just taken the first sip when someone spoke to her. Alwine turned her head, the pink skinned woman with the blue hair coming into view.

For a moment, nothing happened. And then memories flooded.

Alwine bared her teeth as she jumped back out of her chair, those of her squad who were there ready to grab their weapons and undo the woman. She motioned for them to stand down. "Keep your distance," the petite woman growled, "I will not be turned into a cat in heat by your evil spells once more."

Rosario flinched away from the sudden burst of movement and her right hand flew to her hip, where her lightsaber was, unusually, visible. She remembered quickly enough to remove her hand again, however, when everyone else seemed to relax again.

She looked at Alwine with an expression of confusion. "What are you talking about... ? You were miserable and I showed you how not to be. Now you're miserable again. Though this really is a place for it, I can't say you're just misunderstanding it. Or I am, too." She caught herself before her speech turned too rambly.

"Why are you here with a bunch of people who like to point weapons at someone, anyway?" she asked as if by way of protest, putting her left hand on her hip. It had become quite clear to her that these weren't exactly Alwine's friends - the emotions that surrounded them simply weren't those of a group of beings bonded by sympathy and affection. In fact, Alwine actually resented their presence. Rosario had no compunctions about letting them know that she did, too.

"Aye, I was miserable," Alwine nodded. There was no point in hiding it or pretending it had been otherwise. They had been at a party of the kind that was called 'a rave' and she had not enjoyed it one bit. It was too nosy, the people too close to their version of beasts, and everything had a bad smell.

But that was not all it had been. She and the pink skinned woman had begun to speak, but speaking was not all that had happened there. The Lupine girl remembered it clearly. Too clearly.

""You made me come to you," she accused, ""I sat on your lap and arched for attention of the physical kind. That was not my own free doing. That was you. What are you and why do you believe I will let you do such things to me once more?"

The little Zeltron looked at the other girl utterly perplexed. “But... you weren’t miserable then. It was nice! What’s wrong with things being nice?!”

The rejection hurt, all the more so as Rosario didn’t comprehend. None of what Alwine said made any sense to her.

“Besides”, she suddenly said plaintively, putting her hands on her hips, “what nonsense are you talking, anyway? When you meet a person and you like them, how is that their fault? Do you blame your food for making you want to eat it? Maybe you should go and live a hermit's life in some jungle!” There was now an undertone if anger in her voice. “Then you can hate the birds for making you listen to their song.”

She remembered complaining to her master about the constant birdsong disrupting her meditation when they were living on Ithor. It wasn’t the noise disturbing her, but her disturbing the noise, her master had said. The noise was simply a natural phenomenon, it had no wishes, took no action, did not make demands - it was perfectly content to just be as it was. It did not insist on being paid attention to. If Rosario did pay attention to it, she couldn’t blame the noise. She could just stop attending to it. Infuriating as this attitude had been at first, Rosario had to admit that her master was right.

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Alwine looked at the pink skinned woman, almost unbelieving it. Did she truly just compare a person's physical touch demands and requirements being altered to enjoying a good meal?

"A bird does not give you the option of singing a song," she pointed out after a mortified short silence, "It will sing regardless of who is there. Your options are to leave it, or kill it."

The threat beneath her words was thick, hard to not notice. Alwine had not been given a choice; though she did not know the mechanics of it, the moment the pheromones were close enough to her, all physical will had gone out. Her mind and body had been trying to run in opposite ends, but it had not helped. In the end, she had begged to be touched, though any who knew her for more than a handful of minutes, those who truly knew her, knew she would never. Not like that. And most definitely not in a public place.

"What did you do to me that night?!" the petite blonde demanded.

Rosario was scratching her head about this girl, quite literally. Her fingers came to rest in the disorderly blue waves on her head. "What do you mean, do to you?" she said, not comprehending, and apparently oblivious to the feral threat Alwine implied, or simply not taking it seriously.

"The spice was necessary to make the music stop hurting you. And it's not like I slipped it into your drink and you didn't notice!" she protested.

Suddenly, she looked at Alwine with sadness and concern as if a dark possibility had occurred to her. "Have you never in your life met a person you liked and wanted to be close to?" She regarded the girl the way one looks at a battered stray puppy.

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Spice. It had been spice. Alwine had been drugged without knowing about it, without having an inkling of it. So the girl could no longer feign ignorance; she'd known exactly what she was doing. What had the end game been? What had she tried to get out of Alwine? The Lupine was petite, tiny, standing only five feet tall when she stood up straight, but the anger that was rolling from her could easily be tasted by anyone even somewhat sensitive to the Force.

"You did not tell me what it was or would do!" she accused, "I knew nothing! Until a moment ago I still did not. What of risks? What of irreparable damage? What of true consent?!"

And that last question… "I am close to many people, because I chose to, not because I was under the influence of spice that made me do it."

Naturally, the sort of close that she was referring to was different than the one Rosario was referring to. To Alwine, she had never felt the physical lust, the need to touch or be touched by another, to invade the personal space. It had been almost anathema to her, and when the effect of the spice had worn off, she had bounced immediately back to herself regarding that.

The suddenly intensified anger that Alwine was radiating frightened Rosario. She winced and unconsciously shifted her weight to the back of her feet, away from the source of the assault of unpleasant feelings.

For a moment, she remained silent, staggered, and her gaze fell to the floor. Then she plucked up her courage and made an attempt to resist; or perhaps she was starting to reflect the emotions of her vis-à-vis? "Why, stop it already!" she protested plaintively. "You act like I hurt you somehow... And the spice doesn't make you do things", she explained with an air of knowledgeability, "it just makes you perceive things a bit differently, and it makes you stop being silly and stuck-up about stuff if you have trouble with that. The music starts making sense, and touching things becomes even nicer. And it's harmless if you're not some idiot who takes it every second day." It was clear that she was approaching the topic from a whole other angle and Alwine's way of thinking about it went completely past her.

She turned to one of the men who were standing around Alwine and didn't know what to do. "She didn't even get naked!" declared Rosario as if that explained everything, raising her hands, palms up, and her shoulders in a gesture that said as much as 'I don't know what she has'.

The man chuckled, then suddenly stopped and looked at Alwine, having realised how inappropriate it was. It was not lost on Rosario where his mind had gone, and she took a roguish pleasure in it.

"Tell me rather what's going on here, she demanded. "And what're you doing here, anyway?"

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

Last edited:
s56d21.png

Like she'd hurt her?! The blue haired woman was not understanding it – she had hurt Alwine, by shaking her very essence and core. Alwine was, by some people, considered stiff. But where most would see that as an insult, she was proud of it, and was nearly impossible to sway. What had happened that night, it had been more than swaying. It had been complete and utter loss of any sort of sense of self. And there was nothing more terrifying than that.

But the naked comment confused her. Alwine had no qualms about getting naked in front of people. She was a Lupine, and nudity was first nature. She knew that there were some who did not see it the same way, but she had yet to come into a situation in which that was spoken of in that way. Was it wrong to not get naked? This woman needed to get her head straight.

Brown eyes squinted as she saw the look on Rosario's face, followed by verbal demands.

Very well then.

Two could play that game.

"Guns aimed at her head," she ordered, and her orders were followed instantly, "if you see my behavior begin to change and become slutty, shoot her in the head."

Smiling, Alwine took her seat again.

"We are here to monetize on the collapse of the Corporate Protectorate," she answered, and motioned for a drink to be served.

"That's not a very nice thing to do", complained Rosario and glowered, inasmuch as she was able to do such a thing, at the guards, who were visibly reluctant to raise their weapons. The pleasure and comfort Alwine took in her own rudeness was altogether unbecoming to a girl who could be so endearing as she had once been.

"What's the Corporate Protectorate, and how does one monetise its 'demise'? She looked around in the still sleepy café, a bit nervous. "You're not here to meet a business partner, or are you? It doesn't look like the place..." she chattered naively. Perhaps Alwine was talking of getting into some sort of economic niche that had now been freed, if something 'corporate' was going away. Not that she had an idea of how any of that worked. How did one even start a company?

Alwine Daye Alwine Daye

s56d21.png

"I daresay drugging someone without their consent is worse," Alwine said and motioned to the bartender to bring her a new drink. She was in the mood for mead now, perhaps one with honey. She could not force understanding on the woman. But she would not relent from her position. She had never consented to being drugged, and the things that had happened to her that night were things she never wanted to do again. Not without being in full and complete control. Perhaps with-

No. She was not going to think about him right now.

"A government that tried to bully a bunch of planets through economic pressure and then claimed ownership on them," she at last answered the pink skinned woman's question, "and why are you here, Rosario? Why now? I would like to think that it is not to find your next pheromone victim." But then again, this was a planned called Batorine. Despite being in the Core, so few people even knew about it. Perhaps Rosario would know something that ALwine did not, that would be useful for later that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom