Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A News Faction?

Awesome! It looks like we have 4 people willing to write journalists and a lot of people willing to interact with the faction in other ways.

I have requested some faction art but it looks like a lot of peoples requests get ignored so I’m looking into some other ways to get a banner. I might try appealing directly to some artistic members.

I’m organizing some ideas and I’ll get a faction page up soon. I’m thinking we can use an area of the faction where peole could request stories and maybe an advice column.

Very rough right now but she’s there!

Sooo, is this going to feature re-runs of the galaxy's favourite show, The Totally Real Adventures of Auteme?

Sorry all,

Work has been swamped lately so I’m working on this project here and there and not making the progress I wanted.

But I was thinking for our first thread it would be the unveiling of the new HoloNet building on Coruscant. That way donors, contributors, and others could also join as the reporters etc get to know each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom