Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New hand touches the Beacon! (OPEN)

Adam should have known nothing was ever as easy as it seemed, when Novin Jackal and his two guards approached him he knew there would be some trouble. It struck him as odd that a bounty hunter would be protecting a sith temple, but regardless of why he was there he was blocking his entrance. The bounty hunter was about his height but without the muscle mass, clearly he was agile. Adam smiled as he ignited his two sabers each one glowing a deadly red, he had no doubt that he would make short work of the two guards, but the bounty hunter could be a challenge.

"My business here is sith business, and you are no sith. So suggest you get me whoever it is that is paying you to be here bounty hunter"

"I suggest you put down your saber, A EMP can easily take those sabers out and then what? Beskar Armor such as mine won't be affected by Lightsaber's, I am the Lord Commander for the Sith, Put down the Lightsaber." Novin said pointing his Westar 34 at him, Holding a EMP in his other hand.

"You might be a Sith, But you won't kill me easily" Novin said with a chuckle, "Mandalorian's never go down easily, Like I said put down your saber." Novin said holding his EMP at the ready.

[member="Adam Walker"]

Adam chuckled at the bounty hunter clearly he had never fought a sith before. "You clearly dont know the full power of the dark side of the force, I don't need to a lightsbaer to reach you. Allow me to demonstrate what I can do."

David reached out his hand to the guard on the right and with little effort lifted the man off the ground as he clutched his throat for air. If he really wanted to he could kill the man right there but for now he would play the bounty hunters game. He put his hand down and the man was dropped to the ground gasping for air. With his smirk still on his face Adam deactivated his lightsabers.

"By all means bounty hunter, please lead the way I want to meet your master" David would meet whomever had hired Novin Jackal

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Looking over in the distance she could feel the presence of another force user, this time on of a sith or someone who sort to be a sith or gain power through the same methods. "It seems that this Tempe is getting a lot of new visitors recenty, something tells me it's not a coincidence". [member="Novin Jackal"] had probably run into said force user with the dread guard, and was causing an altercation of some sort, which she totally expected. She turned back to the sith knight to listen for any reply he might have to her reasons for coming, hopefully this adventure wouldn't be as bad as her last ones.

[member="Adam Walker"]

Having just been to The Resurgent Empire's rebuilt Sith temple, the Pureblood couldn't help but notice how this site paled in comparison. While the dark side was strong all around the planet, the energies gathered in The Valley of the Dark Lords dwarfed all. Ballen-Ist had decided to revisit his home world of Korriban, where he had grown up underground among his own people.

The Sith could tolerate non-Purebloods for the most part, but some that set foot on such sacred ground simple soiled it with their presence. Emerging from the shadows almost out of thin air, Ballen-Ist began to approach the group that had gathered near the construction site. There was a bounty hunter, [member="Novin Jackal"], and another Sith, [member="Adam Walker"]. He watched their little exchange before walking over to them, his body shrouded in a dark cloak that obscured his armament.

"Lord Commander of the Sith, a bold statement." Ballen-Ist speculated, the Mandalorian having made it sound as if he commanded the entirety of the Sith. Glancing to the other warrior, he simply waited, eager to meet whoever it was that Novin spoke of.

"Force Abilities or not, I always have something up my sleeve" Novin said with a chuckle. "You can't always get where you want with violence." Novin said with a chuckle, He looked as the guard was lifted on off the ground.

"Force Resistant material right here, Aswell as my Armor's been enchanted, But have it you're way. Follow me." Novin said motioning for his guard's to follow.

"Lord Commander of these Deathguard's, Not the Sith" Novin said to the [member="Ballen-Ist"] "Follow me to Apicullus" Novin said as he started to lead them to Apicullus, He finally found the Area where Apicullus was.

"Can I ask why you're both here?" Novin asked the two sith that just arrived.

[member="Adam Walker"]

Adam couldn't but be amused this day keeps on getting interesting, first this bounty hunter who claims to be commander of the sith, now another sith shows up and he can also detect another force user. Whatever is in the temple must be important if so many people are here trying to explore it.

"I am here simply to gain more information on the dark side of the force. I'm sure there are plenty of sith holocrons in that temple and I desire to have them and there teachings."

Adam was interested in the sith pure blood that had joined this little party, he was clearly strong in the force. Whatever is in this temple could be a powerful tool for any sith who gains it.

[font='Lucdian sans unicode] Another dark force user seemed to presents itself around the area where [member="Adam Walker"] and [member="Novin Jackal"] where, what seemed to surprise her was when she felt them getting closer, 'looks like novin isn't trying to kill people for once, or just playing the long game, this will be intersecting. Continuing to stand next to Apicullus she watched as the group creased the hill and aproched, what mainly caught her attention what the pureblod with them [member="Ballen-Ist"], she wasn't aware that many where still left, either way meeting one in real life was not somthing that happened everyday. This would be a good learning experience, if she survived that is, the pure blood might not be so inviting of her presence sonce she wasn't a Sith. [/font]

Ballen-Ist doubted there was anything he would find of worth within the half-complete temple. It was already infested with spacers and contractors, who were unloading all of the cargo that this Sith had brought with them. The Pureblood scoffed at [member="Novin Jackal"], amused by how he now clarified his wording. Ballen-Ist had come back to Korriban to discover himself, after facing defeat at the hands of Krest, his old master and head of Sith Ascendancy intelligence.

Already, he felt the familiar sense of disdain he held for those around him, for to his eyes they were all truly beneath him. [member="Adam Walker"] was the closest to tolerable, for the Pureblood knew nothing of the others besides what he could infer. Being Sith was one step in the right direction, at the very least. Then there was [member="Sky'ito Yumi"]. "Disgusting." He muttered, glaring at the child from beneath his hood.

The glare from[member="Ballen-Ist"] was intense, she could practically feel the distaste toward her, she was right to assume he didn't like her, 'do all sith hate those how do not follow their ways, even if that one is willing to learn about them'. Then again he was pure blood, being here was most likely also about stepping on sacred ground as much as not being a Sith, still she felt somewhat judged by him, she could use the dark side easily and could probably make a fine sith, what stopped her was the fact she could not properly control the dark-side without giving into blood lust and sadistic torture of other. She stayed her ground as the other approached, if she's showed signs of fear the sith would most likely try to kill her for being week, sith didn't feel fear and she knew this.

[member="Adam Walker"][member="Novin Jackal"]

Adam knew that it was rare to meet a pure blood sith espically on Korriban where the jedi had almost wiped them out. Sith pure blood have the a truly unique connection to the dark side of the force, perhaps Ballen-Ist ​could be useful in locating sith artifacts in the temple. Adam could feel the darkness of the temple, but he couldn't sense where it was actually located.

​The presence of Sky'ito Yumi Adam, not be able to feel true darkness or light from someone made them seem almost bland in the force keeping his senses on edge. He would have to make a mental note to try and convert her to the dark side. Once she learned the true power of the dark side she would no doubt be willing to join. He would also have to ask the bounty hunter where the good stuff in the temple was hidden since he ran security.

Darth Ronan

"If ever a face meant death, if looks could kill,
The sound of a ship would be heard nearby, The ship slowly landed turning up dust, The ramp to the ship slowly opened, A man slowly walked out, his footstep's making tremor's along the ramp as he walked out. The dark robes fluttered in the wind as the man started to walk to wear he sensed the dark side, He was here to claim the power of this temple. He continued to walk as some more sand fluttered behind him.

Ronan could practically smell the dark essence in the air. He saw the temple it was disguised by a bundle of rocks. He slowly entered looking around, He wandered around for a bit, Ronan's robe's fluttered to the side revealing Jedi saber's inside from his kills around five that were deactivated. The Dark side practically floated off of Ronan. Ronan soon approached the group, two Sith and a Bounty Hunter from the looks of it.

Ronan looked around at all of them, not wanting to say anything, He wasn't that..social.

[member="Adam Walker"]

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

Adam was amused by the presence of the other sith but he was by no means happy about the new guy. Whatever was in the temple was going to be his and the more sith that got involved made that harder. This new sith had two lightsabers like him but Adam questioned whether or not he could be a challenge to a powerful sith knight like himself. He decided that he would wait to attack until he knew what this new sith really wanted.

"Hey new guy welcome to iur little party here, I'm guessing you want what's in this temple? That's unfortunate because everything in that temple is under my claim"

Darth Ronan

"Hey new guy welcome to our little party here, I'm guessing you want what's in this temple? That's unfortunate because everything in that temple is under my claim" He heard the so called Sith Warrior say.

Ronan turned to the Warrior, "Not smart of a Sith, You're openly announcing that to three Sith? You'd have alot on your hand's skill or not." Ronan croaked his voice echoing out of his mask, "I suggest you stop acting like you own the damn place and stay in line, Or your going to have more than a problem at hand." Ronan said looking at the Sith as if he were but a bug..

Ronan continued to look around, He opened his robe's for a brief second grabbing something and stuffing it into his robes pocket, It flashed his various trophies such as Jedi Hilt's.

[member="Adam Walker"]

[member="Ballen-Ist"]

"Hey new guy welcome to iur little party here, I'm guessing you want what's in this temple? That's unfortunate because everything in that temple is under my claim"

Great the sith knight [member="Adam Walker"] said to have claimed anyarticaft in the temple, that complicated things for her purists of knowledge of the darkside. In addition to that the tension in the air by the comment could lead to a potential fight if both parties didn't back down, this type of infighting is what always brought the sith empires of the past to their knees. Despite wanting to avoid any possible fight she wasn't about to get involved between two sith either, if they ended up coming to blow that meant less potenital threats or opponents in her serch for sith artefacts. For the time being she was content with not speaking and would do so only if adressed personally, though she doubted that would last long.

" Since I was the first sith here it's my right to claim this temple and all that's inside, and let me be clear you wouldn't last ten minutes against me. I know I'm probably the best sword fighter to come out of the core worlds."

Adam didn't like the way that this sith was looking at him, he was the big kid on the playground here and he was going to get the respect that he deserved. He grabbed both of his lightsbaers and ignited them showing off there red glow against his pale skin. He was very confident that he could beat this little so called sith and he was reasonably sure that he could convince Ballen-Ist to join him in his fight with this sith if he promised to share whatever was in the temple 50/50. This planet was getting to crowded anyway if this sith wanted to fight him for control of the temple he was more than happy to give him the fight of his life. He had shed his own share of jedi blood, he would beat Ronan Xilo and wouldn't even break a sweat.

Darth Ronan

"Your funny, Very funny, You have yet to know my skill's, Or my experience with a saber correct?" Ronan said. "I'm not going to fight you, Reason being is, You have no reason to call me out on my skill's correct?" Ronan said with a grim chuckle, "And I'm pretty sure Apicullus claimed this temple long before you did he not?" Ronan said with a chuckle.

Ronan grabbed his Cortosis handle saber's, If his saber touched his handle with his saber's it would overload the blades and turn the saber off, He also has some Bekar and Phirk light armor under his robes. "I'll let you strike first, It's tradition" Ronan said doing a slight bow, He ignited his saber's it giving off a vibrant glow, His lightsaber's were modified.

Ronan was known to do mental attack's when his opponent was about to attack, When [member="Adam Walker"] Attacked, He would send powerful Mental attack's to Ronan, They would surely hurt him seeing as he had the advantage of surprise when he was doing his mental attack.

" Thank you, but letting me go first is the biggest mistake you've ever made."

As he did in all battles Adam would use his raw strength and powerful body to absorb huge amounts of damage and use heavy lightsaber strikes to make his enemies bow down to him. He began his assault by letting out a very powerful force scream so loud that even the civilians in the valley miles away could hear the sith knights fury and rage. As a sith Juggernaut he will use the Force to punish his adversaries and charge into the thick of the fray taking the brunt of the assault and are even able to drain the energy of his enemies to further strengthen his resolve.

Darth Ronan

Ronan smiled under his mask, side stepping at his charge, He then began a flurry of strike's near Adam's chestal region, Ronan did several backflip's, He grinned at Adam, He ran at [member="Adam Walker'] frontflipping over him and crouching,He then started to slash and thrust at Adam's back, Ronan started to do Mental Force attack's on Adam, He would continue to use his speed and agile, He then switched up his stance to Soresu, He began to use the speed to juke Adam out before trying to slice at his knee's.

Adam wasn't worried about the light strikes to his chest and his back they didn't do much damage but it was clear that he wasn't going to catch the smaller more agile sith doging his attacks. Instead of trying to lay a saber strike Adam decided on something much more simple and powerful, he summoned his connection in the force and unleashed a powerful Force Wave thank sent everyone in the area back and knocking Ronan to the ground. He used the force to pick up nearby boulders and launching them at the sith before him. When he attempts to dodge them he would use force push and throw the little sith into the temple building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom