Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New hand touches the Beacon! (OPEN)

Objective: Meet Sith IC, Assemble my Citadel

This was ancient ground. Hallowed ground. Alas it was something of an old home to many. Apiculius had travelled many light years to get his feet on this soil, and when they touched he felt the energies of the darkside like an electric surge go through his being.

Soaking to his core.

Yes there was more than just raw power. Power alone to no end was not power at all. He was ambitious, and sought to unravel every Sith secret there ever was. A good a place as any to start would be to build a Cadre of Sithlings perhaps.

Or go for a jaunt in the newly rebuilt Sith Libraries. One's that he had funded himself through selling of items of considerable quality and wealth.

Items from his now slain master.

Boots crushed the dusty soil of the temple as his newest Elite the Deathguards joined him. Clad in black cloaks not unlike his own and carrying skull masks they looked something out of a nightmare. Apiculius grinned, revelling in the arid wind and the sound of souls crying out in the Netherworld.

They ascended the step of the blasted Temple he sought to remake. Already some local contractors and Spacers were unloading material and heaps of books and datacrons. This would be his mecca, nestled into the bosom of Darkness from which he would unlock his power.

"Shall we begin assembling the structure my lord?"

"My Lord. Hmmmmm."

He was harldy a s Sith Lord. His time here had just begun. But the faithful Deathguard were wooed by his power and ferocity. Mercs, Freelancers and even some bodies he had reanimated himself were among them.
"Yes....."

The crushing of dirt would be heard under the boots of Novin Jackal. He slowly looked around, A Sith Temple? He slowly set his blaster hand over his blaster looking around, He was instructed to go here for a bounty, And he was going to claim this Bounty. He was acting as a fake agent for this sith. He slowly observed the Area before walking off once more.

He felt the dense air of the temple reach him, He sealed his suit, It made him light headed. The Evilness in these temples. The power that a sith could take. He shook off the thought, Nervousness gripping his body. Wait why was he Nervous? He sighed, he slowly brought his wrist up to his face turning on his Comms-Link, "Vrac, I need you to come in and infiltrate soon" Novin said to his partner, He then turned off his Comms-Link.

Where was the Sith Lord? He had to get all buddy buddy with this Sith, He had to gain the trust of this sith. "Shall we begin assembling the structure my lord?" He heard from around the cornor, He had already gotten hired to help with this construction, Or guarding of this temple. He saw the Sith's Deathguard's, "Nasty" Novin thought grimacing under his helmet.

He slowly came up behind the Sith Lord, he spoke in a cold but raspy voice, He wasn't to be messed with, Hopefully this Sith knew that. He was known around Coruscant and around some Sith for being the most harsh and brutal bounty hunter, "What are my Order's, My Lord.." Novin said. Novin hated using that word, soon it would all end.

Apiculius the Cunning

[member="Novin Jackal"]

He whirled, planting his staff as the Deathguard crossed their rifles in front of him, to block the newcomer. This was an unexpected surprise for Apiculius. His black as night eyes roved the mans armor, taking in every detail. Yes he remembered these folks from his studies. Mandalorian types no doubt. Pragmatic warriors, fierce in battle and honor.

But how deep did this ones honor go?

"Alas I was not expecting you this day. Tell me friend, where do you come from and is it wise to set foot upon Korriban uninvited?"

His cloak fluttered in the wind, feathers ruffled by a blast of the darkside as he summoned upon it to sink his words deep and probe the others mind.

What was he thinking? Would Apiculius have the strength to know?

He saw the rifles pointed at him within a second and chuckled at them, "You have some nice guard's.." Novin commented, He continued to maintain eye contact with Apicullius. Novin was practically smiling at Apicullius.

"You don't seem that much of a threat to me, Neither are you're guards..If you were a threat, I would've had my partner with me" Novin said.

"I came here to help you, You got a few bounties on your head..Pretty big ones too." Novin said, "You're guards seem sufficient enough, I'm here to help you with your temple and I'm here to protect you" Novin said.

Novin felt as if his mind was being probed, He already knew this was going to happen, The Sith wouldn't get that far, Novin was mentally ready for this, And the Sith wouldn't get that far, Unless he'd want to see messed up things about Novin..

Apiculius the Cunninghttp://starwarsrp.net/user/15528-apiculius-the-cunning/

[member="Novin Jackal"]

"Hmm Bounties you say?"

The Deathguards skull masks lit up at the suggestion. He waved his hand, pushing the crossed rifles back and stepping forwards, the staff clanking on the dirt. Behind him the foundation was being laid, stone by stone. It was ancient sandstone, pilfered from the Tombs of the dead Sith Lords. Was it wise?

Perhaps not, but their spirits would at least be nearby , watching.

That was a power all of its own.

"I am not aware of any Bounties young hunter. For I am Apiculius the Cunning. As of yet no souls save your, my Deathguard and these contractors even know I exist. Not even the current Lords of the Sith. I have just arrived from the lowest ground level of Coruscant so you see...."

He chuckled, his voice ladden with darkness, echoing in the minds of those that beheld it.

"I cannot possibly have any bounty. Now why are you really here. Do you seek power?"

"I am not aware of any Bounties young hunter. For I am Apiculius the Cunning. As of yet no souls save your, my Deathguard and these contractors even know I exist. Not even the current Lords of the Sith. I have just arrived from the lowest ground level of Coruscant so you see...."

Novin nodded his trick being seen through, "Power isn't too well for me, I'm already skilled. I want a Reputation" Novin said with a chuckle, "A reputation so I'm known around the Galaxy" Novin said with a chuckle.

He gripped his belt looking at the Sith. "Power can easily be deconstructed into many thing's" Novin said to the Sith.

He continued to make sure his defense wasn't down, Physically and Mentally.

[member="Novin Jackal"]

He grinned, only his pearly whites revealed and felt a wave of darkness roll over him. The man wanted reputation! Well creating carnage and death gave one quite the reputation. Darth Carnifex, Darth Metus, Darth Raxis. These were all feared names in the Galaxy with a large and wide reputation.

Because where they went, death surely followed.

"Excellent. Then serve as the Captain of my Deathguard. Together we can bring devastation to those that oppose us. After all a reputation is only as good as the blood it spills..."

"Excellent. Then serve as the Captain of my Deathguard. Together we can bring devastation to those that oppose us. After all a reputation is only as good as the blood it spills..." He heard the man say, He liked that..

Novin grinned at the thought, "Is there any catch with this? I also don't want to wear the same armor, This armor was expensive, All Mandalorian Iron made this, It's very resistant to blaster shot's and Lightsabers" Novin said looking at the Sith.

Novin liked this Idea, gaining a reputation would be his ultimate dream, He just waited for the man's response, "If I get to keep my stuff, I'm in.." Novin said

Apiculius the Cunning

[member="Novin Jackal"]

He chuckled, eyeing the man once more, though he could not see the Sith's eyes.

"Of course you can serve in what you wish. You are not Deathguard bound to the same tenets. You are more than that. You are the new Lord Commander of the Deathguard!"

He touched both shoulders of the Bounty Hunter, speaking ancient Sith, mixed with Eldorai tongue. It was a rune for power and the Mandalorian armor would see a flash of Sith text scrawl across it and then burn into the plates. Suddenly it was gone, all but invisible. It was an ancient spell of protection as well as binding.

"You have been blessed by the Darkness, Lord Commander. Your armor now repels the mental attacks of the weakling Jedi Completely. As well, the Deathguard know you as their lord. But take heed. I am their sole ruler. If you cross me, they will not side with you."

"Of course you can serve in what you wish. You are not Deathguard bound to the same tenets. You are more than that. You are the new Lord Commander of the Deathguard!"

He touched both shoulders of the Bounty Hunter, speaking ancient Sith, mixed with Eldorai tongue. It was a rune for power and the Mandalorian armor would see a flash of Sith text scrawl across it and then burn into the plates. Suddenly it was gone, all but invisible. It was an ancient spell of protection as well as binding.

"You have been blessed by the Darkness, Lord Commander. Your armor now repels the mental attacks of the weakling Jedi Completely. As well, the Deathguard know you as their lord. But take heed. I am their sole ruler. If you cross me, they will not side with you."

Novin nodded grinning at his new Rank, "My Lord, Do you wish for the Deathguard's and us to patrol?" Novin asked, He crossed his arm's before looking at his new found, "Trooper's" He chuckled, This was going to be fun,

Hopefully his Partner didn't care as much for it.

Apiculius the Cunning

[member="Novin Jackal"]

"Lord Commander, there is nothing here as of yet to protect. Rather to patrol. But I do have my own questions and interests of you. Join me."

He began to stroll, moving away from the main temple into the blasted badlands. Some of the Deathguard made to follow but he held up his hand, nails filthy beneath his ragged crow feathered robe.

"Leave us."

And then he turned to see if the Bounty Hunter would Follow.

"Lord Commander, there is nothing here as of yet to protect. Rather to patrol. But I do have my own questions and interests of you. Join me."

Novin followed the Sith, wondering what the Sith wanted. He slowly sighed walking behind him.

"Leave us." The Sith said.

"What question's do you need to ask me.." Novin asked a bit curious

Apiculius the Cunning

"Well, There's some Village's on Korriban with Zabrak's, I could lure them here and you could turn them into your solider's the last time I checked in each village there is around One thousand ranging from two thousand, there are ten Village's around Korriban recruit them or make them into your solider's and you'll have twenty thousand troops." Novin said. "And Zabrak's are pretty strong and are good at fighting, So I suggest it." Novin said.

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Korriban the Sith home world, filled with knowledge and the dark side. For the last few days the planet had been fairly vacant of TRE members due to the invasion of Serenno and its surrounding sectors as well as the fact that it wasn't the faction capital. A perfect chance to get on world and check out some old ruins, possibly learn some new thing or gain some artifacts. Though it looked as if another one was using this chance for his own desires, even though she had initially landed far away from him, the dark side animating from [member="Apiculius the Cunning"] was prominent. Unfortunately he seemed to be in the area she wanted to explore the most, "if i keep quite he will find me and most likely try to kill me, no ill make myself present, i just wont approach him is all". After a couple sressfull evens recently her more dark intention where coming more into her personality, affecting how she though and acted. "If i could learn how to master the dark side better it would help immensely, all the more reason to come here." She started her approach and crested a hill coming into view of [member="Apiculius the Cunning"] and [member="Novin Jackal"].

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

"Alas someone approaches."

He held out his hand palm up like a claw and grinned as the newcomer crested the ridge. She may have been surprised to find him there, consorting with a lone Mandalorian. Or perhaps not. Either way he was pleased. She gave off the reek of the force, but it was balanced.

"You are weak. Anchored in the light as well as the Dark. Tell me, newcomer, why are you here? Why do you not choose a side."

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
She wasn't surprised when [member="Apiculius the Cunning"] addressed her, or when he called her weak, other sith had told her the same thing before. "I do not chose a side because it allows me to seek more knowledge, if I did chose I'd make enemies of one and friends with the other, though as of late I've been at odds with the Jedi over recent issues", true the darkside gave more power but staying nuteral in the force gave more control, and if she could master both sides she would be more powerful than a lot of sith that only use the dark side.

Continuing to answer [member="Apiculius the Cunning"] "I seek to learn more about the dark side, and how to proplery master it, my teacher was a grey Jedi and couldn't instruct me well on it, most of the things I've learned about the darkside have been from the rare holocron and other small sources. What I need is a proper user of the darkside as a teacher, I might not agree with all Sith ideology, but if I am to proplery learn I knew I'd have to seek a sith teacher". She let the last part sink in for a bit perhaps he'd take up on the offer, if not she's just search the ruins of the old sith and try and learn more the old fashion way, studying.

She saw the mandalorin that was standing neabye instantly recognising the amour and how it belonged to. For now she decided to ignore [member="Novin Jackal"], he'd caused her enough trouble in the past as is, and wasn't really in the mood to talk to him. But she knew that wouldn't stop him from trying if he had anything on he's mind.

The first thing that struck Adam when he landed on Korriban, was how different it was from his planet Alderaan. Where Alderaan was filled with trees and life, Korriban was a wasteland. The appearance of the planet didn't really matter that much to him in the long run, embracing his inner darkness and leaning about true sith is what he needed. He had come to the planet in search of further teaching and information in the dark side of the force, and he wasn't leaving without it. Adam knew that he was already strong with the force but with more information into the dark side he could be even more powerful.

The planets sun burned his skin as he walked, but a there was a dark pull in the air. A pull that was leading him somewhere, and that somewhere was filled with darkness which was exactly what he needed. With a smile on his face the Adam walked and walked until eventually he came to a stop, he had finally found what he was looking for. A sith temple, and not just any sith temple but one that appeared to be new. No doubt whoever was inside would have at least some knowledge of the dark side, and Adam would make sure that they shared those teaching with him.

Novin looked at his new Trooper's "Alright Deathguard's let's go patrol, Column on me." Novin said as he started to walk in a marching manner, The Deathguard's stiffly walking behind him in a Column formation. Novin started to patrol with what Deathguard's The Sith had, Novin slowly patrolled around the area.

He continued to assign and give patrol routes to the certain deathguard's he kept two with him and he started to walk around, making sure the Deathguard's continued to report in, Novin patrolled around the Entrance seeing [member="Adam Walker"] Novin slowly walked up to him, keeping a area of atleast 6 feet away from him.

"What's your buisness here." Novin asked as he told the Deathguard's to point there weapons at Adam, "Tell me now or I'll have no choice but to let my guard's fire." Novin said with a chuckle aiming his Dual Westar's at the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom