Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Faction Mandate.

Valdus Bral

️ Clan Bral Alor ️| Warlord of Nellogant
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

I'd change the name to simply "Crusade(rs)" from the current, "Voidborne" is too descriptive and feels like it restricts the flavor for other factions to use it. Otherwise I see no real issue, other than for judging Crusade vs Stronghold - that could be pretty chaotic and convoluted. I can already tell that such a battle would leave nothing but salt-fields, but it would be cool to see afterwards without any access to the salt behind the curtain.

Valdus Bral

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Well to be fair that was your assertion not mine. :lol:

I would shorten it to Crusade, Crusaders, or Call to Arms. I like the concept, I feel like it can be abused but so can stronghold, so I see no reason why this can't be added in.

[member="Valdus Bral"] - Having only just seen your edits - I'll restate what I've said before; Just because you're allowed to take unlimited allies, doesn't mean you should. Having recently taken part in the Battle of Eshan, I'm sure you can understand how chaotic it can be with the standard five. Ultimately, the issue isn't how many you can choose, it's who you choose.

As for the name? That's up to the admins to make that decision. As voidborne effectively translates into "carried or transported by the void" I think it's more than fitting and not restricting to any faction's flavour. They do have to commit themselves to space in order to invade other planets after all. If you're thinking that voidborne = void/spaceborn, that'd be incorrect in this scenario. Though, borne often does get confused for born at times. lol

Valdus Bral

[member="Khonsu Amon"]

When checking to how something operates like this it is always better to take the over instead of the under on participation, that's the direction I am coming from. The Eshan example is exactly why I bring this up, the ME has the defensive counterpart to this proposal, so by increasing it on both sides can get pretty insane - not that it is a bad thing. As for the name, I know the difference, still it seemed like it had a connotation towards a specific group of people, I still stand by my suggestions but I recognize that neither of us have the ability to decide it.

We don't actually disagree on anything, but our perspective on how it will be used is different with me taking the more cynical perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom