Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Experience.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra shifted and diappeared for a dozen or so minutes before returning with new robes and her hair up once more, tied and kept in place as she sat down in the chair that she had been sitting in before the whole thing. For a moment she touched her stomach, experimentally trying to sense the creature inside her after a minute and thinking as she spoke. She looked up at Circe then and spoke, you never answered me about my terms of doing this, you will teach me in techniques i so wish to be taught in, otherwise our deal is null and void as i said before, is that understood Circe, if not, then you will need to find a new host and you can kiss the body growing in me good bye." Alexandra didnt realize how dangerous the thing in her was, nor the fact that it could kill her if commanded to, but blissful ignorance is just that. [member="Enigma"]

"We can do that... But first, let's go wash up. I'd rather not train you when you're dirty." A soft smile crossed her lips as she motioned outside the compound. "Though if you desire us to become one first, I can transfer my soul into the body."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Dont worry about washing up, i handled that when i changed my attire, though you are free to as the room is over there. And as for the question of your transferring of your soul i want your word on your life that you will not do anything that will harm me without my consent nor and you will follow my commands, whether it be to leave me alone, or to teach me what ever i so desire to learn. Do i make myself clear?" She knew Circe was far stronger than her, but that did not make her quiver in fear if the woman so chose to act out against her. "Once you have sworn on such a thing, to a degree that is satisfactory and will truly bind you by your word, then you can transfer your essence into the creature." [member="Enigma"]

"I swear." She paused, closing her eyes and beginning to focus. Slowly, her illusory form would appear to turn into a whitish ball of Force energy. This was a crude representation of her soul. Slowly, it began to move towards Alex. "Now, do I have to swear on something bigger? My life? The moons of Bogden?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Just merge yourself and stop being a smartass..." She said hearing Circe's second set of words, Alexandra waited and made sure to have her mind protected from anything Circe tried. She wasnt going to let Circe take control of her body in the chance that that was the point of this whole social visit and no the creature that she now hosted, her mind was ready to repel Circe's and make sure she remained herself. [member="Enigma"]

Slowly, the ball pressed itself against Alexandra's robes, sliding underneath and penetrating her skin before residing inside of the alchemized Mnggal-Mnggal. "There we go..." She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as the illusory form of Circe reappeared once again. "Alright... Are we ready now?"

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra breathed in as she tried to become accustomed to the new being in her, her eyes shifting to Circe in a moment after. "Right, were done with this good... now, anything else i need to know or was that it, if so before we do anything along the lines of any form of training we wil need to return to the place at which we had met before, secluded from others. [member="Enigma"]

"I'd say we're good for the time being." A voice would speak directly to her mind, made possible only by the connection between the two. "Whenever you wish to begin learning, we can do so."

Alexandra Feanor

"Ill be very glad to get started wen i can do so, after all, there are things that i can learn from you such as Force Lightning, to which i have been searching for the chance to learn." She watched the illusion, even though the voice came from within, she would have to be careful else things would get very very hard for Alexandra to keep from falling victim in the end. [member="Enigma"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom