Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Experience.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alderaan, Location Unspecific
glencar-waterfall-830.jpg

Alexandra sat where she had for months now, meditating and thinking on her past while she did with her eyes shut and an aura of utter fear moving around her, it was so rich now, she took complete fear from the deepest depths and used it in combat or meditation. It was right in front of a small water fall emptying out into a pool of water that they branched off into smaller streams down towards a river father away. So many trees were around that only small slivers of sun light could peek through the canvas of leaves above. And among the circle of stones that sat around there was one flat one that acted as a perfect seat for her right in front of the fall itself. [member="Enigma"]

"Hello, Alexandra."

It had been a long time since the two of them had first met, and both women had fundamentally changed. Circe was now a human, or at least she seemed to be, and Alexandra was every bit as corrupt as she was trying to avoid. It was... ironic, funny enough.

"I need your help."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's eyes opened and her thoughts were reined back into the protection of her mind. Meanwhile the aura of fear that had been swirling about her stopped in its tracks. "What are you doing here?" As she stood the fear remained on her, like a shroud that was invisible to those without the force. [member="Enigma"]

"I need your help."

She smiled, giving a soft chuckle as she eyed the corrupted ex-Jedi over. "You've fallen so far, haven't you... it's wonderful." With a soft smile, she smirked, considering the situation. "I need you to play host to something terrifying. Something that will fight against you horribly - but which is vitally important to my continued survival."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra stared at the water for a moment, her reflection faint in its water but still enough for her to look at herself in it. "Ive only done what is needed, i have not fallen like you Sith, speaking of which, what happened to you then Circe. Get tired of being a plant and actually decided to take on a real body or is this some illusion?" Her hands crossed behind her as she walked over the stones to reach the shore, walking towards the woman whom claimed to be Circe, who likely was Circe. She circled around her once and stared closely at the woman before speaking. "Hosting in what way and why is it important for your survival?" [member="Enigma"]

"Well... Funny story. See, an accident caused me to end up locked in a lab. I need to transfer my essence into a new body, more powerful than before. I acquired some Mnggal-Mnggal I've alchemized, and I need to host it inside a human body, nourish it so it can become strong enough for me to take it."

She smiled. "This is a doppelgänger. It's all of my energy focused on an illusion."

Alexandra Feanor

"Right... and why should i help you?" Her hands remained behind her and her eyes forward, the fear still linguring as she spoke though it was there without any true reasoning. Alex let it remain so that she could easily use it should Circe turn violent but that fear was a double edged sword, where Alex could find strength so could Circe. "And what is in it for me Circe, why should i even trust you or any of your Ilk, all you do is cause pain or death, if i cut you down now the Galaxy would probably thank me instead of throw me in jail." [member="Enigma"]

"You are like me. Dark. Corrupted. The Jedi will imprison you. The Fel will murder you. The Republic will give you a mock trial. You have little option left." She paused. "There is a place you can be welcome. And I'd be glad to bring you there, give you whatever you need - if you help me with this one thing."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's stare turned into something much more hostile as she heard those words. "I AM NOT LIKE YOU. I AM NO SITH, I AM NOT CORRUPTED, AND DONT EVER THINK IVE FALLEN TO YOUR LEVEL." Her hands almost reached for her sabers and activated them, stopping the moment before her hand touched the blades. Her outburst had made the emotions lingering on her unsteady and a mess again, fear mixed with anger, but it slowed again. "I.. what place... im not leaving my research behind." [member="Enigma"]

"your anger is strong. That isn't good at all... Anger plus corruption always causes bad things to happen." She raised an eyebrow. "I don't have to think about anything. Your actions speak for themselves. But never focus on anger, Alex. Focus on more pleasurable things. If you don't - the negativity will consume you and drive you mad."

She paused. "It's a place called the Horde. A place for people to be free." She smiled. "And I will personally transfer your research so you won't be without it. All this for the helping me you'll give."

Alexandra Feanor

"Stop saying that, im not corrupted, im not like you. I am not a Sith and i never will be one like you and even more so something like Kaine or Balaya, i will never be like you and i will never go mad." Her eyes shook as her emotions were thrown out of whack, anger, confusion, fear, worry. It all moved around her head and body a million miles a minute. She closed her eyes and tried to calm the emotions, letting her eyes stare at the back of her eyelids. She slowly brought herself to a calm with her eyes opening slowly to let her eyes rest on Circe again. "Im sorry, i cant... it was just i am not one of you and i wont become one. And after what i saw of this horde at the Silk Asteroids i dont know, they seem even worse than the sith, firing on their own people to accomplish their goals." [member="Enigma"]

"Shhhhh..." Circe grinned, bringing a finger to the woman's lips. "Just accept the darkness. I know that every fiber of your being tells you to do as such. Because deep inside, you know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." Pausing, she thought over the situation. "If you accept this... I promise I will always help you, always support you, and will never harm you. Unless you try to turn on me and use this as an excuse to kill me, of course."

Alex was too good for that, hopefully.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra blinked as the finger was brought to her lips before backing up from the woman. For a moment she said nothing before speaking, her voice calm but no longer soft, her words to the point. "Do you want my help, if so then drop your words of my being dark, otherwise you can rot in your old body and i wont shed a single tear when your head is finally on a silver plate. With that said i will host your... Mnggal body for you with the garentee that afterwards we are done here, i dont need your horde, i dont need your sith and i sure as hell dont need you or your company. Clear?" She crossed her arms behind her and watched Circe, waiting for some lashing out of rage, some strike of force energy, a blade to be ignited, something. [member="Enigma"]

"if that's really what you want..." Pausing, she looked the Echani over. "Let us find a place to do this privately." She motioned to the vial of black, tar-like liquid in her hand. "It won't be painful. I can promise that."

And indeed she could.

Alexandra Feanor

"Right..." Alexandra turned and made her way towards the forest and then after that towards her home as she talked. "Why did you choose me, what happened to one of your many lovers, another one die?" She glanced at the woman, studying her for a few seconds, then thinking about something else. "And why not have your own body house the creature?" [member="Enigma"]

"I need someone I can trust for this. And you are someone I feel I can trust more than anyone else." She paused. "My current body is locked away. I literally cannot get to it." she paused, thinking a bit. "Are you okay with doing this, Alex?"

She didn't want to force her hand or anything.

Alexandra Feanor

"I see, well i must say im honored that you trust me, on what grounds i am not sure but my word is a code that i do not forsake. I am okay with hosting this... thing, do not worry about that, but i will remain adamant about what i said before, and will be sure the moment you try to change my path from what i have determined it be in the force, is the moment your new body will be destroyed the first chance i get... But i ask of one last thing before this, payment for doing this, you will teach me when ever i so require your knowledge, and you will not refuse me such else our deal is null and void. Pull up a hood obscure your face." She said the last lines as the walls of the compound came in sight and even more so the two sentries with sabers in hand were noticeable as clear as day, if Circe wanted private she would hide her face and not be seen by those of Alexandra's new order, otherwise she would be turned away. [member="Enigma"]

With a smile, Circe chose a different option - placing the vial in Alexandra's hand, she disappeared. She was after all only a wraith, an illusory spectre of her true self. She would reappear inside the compound, though Alex could simply place the Mnggal where it needed to go without her assistance. Things would then be complete.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched her disappear but assumed it was some sort of force cloak, her legs bringing her through the gate and then into the compound where she moved to her own office/room to which she placed the vial on the table and waited for the woman to once more appear while she inspected the vial from her chair. [member="Enigma"]

And so she did. With a soft smile, Circe reappeared inside the compound. "Didn't have enough faith to do it without me? It's alright... I understand. Now, let's do this."

-

Once things were done, Circe smiled. "Well, that's it then. I'll be back soon - maybe you should go wash up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom