Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A neutral world dedicated to healing

A world dedicated to healing, a world dedicated to helping refugees. There is a planet located near Aldera that would serve in this capacity.

I would like to create such a world and have it be neutral.

What do you think of this idea, and what are the downsides or upsides to this?

Upsides: It's the perfect place for summits, refugees, and sending the wounded.

Downsides: There really aren't any, just be wary of folks who would see such a planet as a target.

I support this whole heartedly.

In a perfect world there'd be no downsides. However, this is Chaos. If you happen to help too many of one kind of person (eg those from the Rep or w.e) you may end up with a target on your back. And some people don't like anyone who isn't with them, even if they're neutral.

With that said, I love the idea!

[member="War Hydra"] [member="Adiara Drelas"] [member="Josiah Denko"] [member="Lorna Halcyon"]

I think I am going to pursue this, it is within my comfort zone, and right now I need something familiar to focus on. thank you for the input.

Rianna Ar'klim-Organa said:
what are the downsides
The biggest downside is perhaps that it would be a huge target for any evil group of people. It would be the easiest way to maximize lives lost by striking refugees here.

[member="Adiara Drelas"] Excellent

[member="Osynth Obek"] [member="Braith Achlys"] - we claim neutrality, and offer space for representative of all factions/worlds to come it is a place for those who disagree to discuss No injured are turned away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom