Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mysterious stranger

Lucien was sat in the drawing room of his mansion a few days ago he had received a string of visitors,One was a sith who later asked for training.So here he was waiting to weigh up his potential student.

@[member="firefighter47"]

Firefighter walked of the stairs and knocked on the door waiting on someone to answer hoping that his new soon to be master would be willing to train him. He looked like crap because he had been sleeping on the street. The butler answered the door and then he walked in and waited to be told where to go.

The Butler stood before the sith "This way erm .... Sir " he said his nose wrinkled before he led Firefighter to the drawing room he opened the door and announced firefighters presence.Lucien turned to look at the door "Hello" he said remaining seated he gestured to a sofa opposite him "sit down and tell me about yourself" The butler gave a quick bow and returned to his duties.

Firefighter thought for a minute and then said "Well i witnessed my parents murdered in front of me by a few members of the hutt cartell. Since i was hiding they didn't know i was there so as soon as they were gone i packed my things and left the house. I didn't have any other family so i have raised myself on the streets taking anything and everything i every wanted or needed. I found out i was sensitive to the force when i actually broke into one of the enforcers house to try and get some money to get some better clothes and food."

Lucien made a mental note to lock up his silverware "I suppose we better start with the basics I want you to attack my mind" He purposefully neglected to tell the apprentice how, He wanted to see how the boy would react.He lent back and readied his mental defences.

Firefighter said"Okay" and then he started to gain entry into Lucien's mind he was projecting images of tourture methods he had used on other people and he was also telling him that he would train him with everything he could. Firefighter just sat there waiting for the first sign that he was actaully doing it because he really wasn't sure.

Firefighter would find his conscious in a Large crowd with lucien speaking on a stage ,As firefighter walked past one line another would take it's place,He was in Luciens mind but couldn't do anything in it.Behind Lucien projection stood Luciens mind palace where everything Firefighter sought lay but it never seemed to get closer. The apprentice would need to think and find a crack.

Firefighter was walking through the crowds starting to get extremely irritated that he couldn't seem to get to Lucien's mind so he stopped trying and said"I'm sorry master for i have failed you and i can not complete the task given to me."

"Then I will not train you think look around my defences, no wall is without flaws no person is invincible you just need to look and think" He lent back "try again, Don't rush threw look you haven't tried talking to the people in the crowd" He spoke slowly, This boy would never make anything of himself by surrendering.

Firefighter said "Yes master" and then he started trying again. He entered Lucien's mind and start walking through the crowds trying to find a weakness in the wall. He would stop and talk to a few of the people in the crowd hoping that one of them could help him.

@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

As Firefighter spoke with the people he would quickly realise they were made of Lucien's personality Some represented pride,They could be convinced to rebel, Some represented greed,They could be convinced to cause uproar by stealing from the other reflections, The final reflections were made up of Luciens cunning, With great effort they could be convinced to assassinate the reflection of Lucien. All of these things would distract Lucien and allow entry to his palace.However the palace interior had guards.

Firefighter was talking to one of the people that represented Lucien's pride and said" If you help me get past these walls i'll make sure you are rewarded when i get out of there after i have completed my quest."

The Puffy man turned and grumbled "silence little one, your money means nothing" Firefighter would soon find that pride would only rebel if he convinced them that they were better than Lucien. His pride was Luciens well ... Pride convincing them would be hard

Firefighter said "Okay" and started looking for someone else to help him when he spotted someone that represented Lucien's greed he walked up to the gentle man and said "I need some help getting past these walls if you help me i will make sure you are rewarded once i complete my quest."

"Fine, I will distract everyone you sneak in" The embodiment of greed slipped his hand into the pockets of one reflection and took some credits then he transferred them to the pocket of another slowly he slipped credits to and from people the he shouted "My credits thieves thieves have my credits" soon others began to check their own pocket soon the crowd was in uproar and fights broke out the representations of the guards rushed in the path was clear.

Firefighter took the hint and started walking towards where the guards came threw the wall and went threw also. Once on the other side he saw that not all the guards had went out to see what was going on, but they weren't paying much attention so he siliently snuck past them towards the center of the castle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom