Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mysterious stranger

"Very good" Lucien said bringing the rocks to a halt and returning them to the pile "Those are the basics continue working and reviewing those and you will be able to hold your own" He smiled "Unless there is something else I can help you with I have taught you all I know"

"Well master since i am your apprentince i was wondering if you had any mission's or anything that i could do to prove my loyaltiy to the sith or if there is someone i may contact for that." Firefighter said

"You would be proving your loyalty to the Lords of the fringe not the sith" He said "I have nothing at the moment but the fringe is always busy"

(Post in anything with the faction name in it. Open threads are ... well open to any one.Once your thread count is up a bit send we the links and I will put you up for promotion to knight)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom