Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A mysterious stranger

The Palace guards patrolled but with some stealth Firefighter eventually made it to the door upon stepping inside.This building contained everything Lucien had ever felt seen or imagined.The building was made up of two floors each with two wings of rooms most of the doors in the house were locked and wouldn't open to anyone but Lucien however one door was marked for Firefighter it led to a room with a pedestal and a note which had a single blot of word on it this word would coincide with Firefighters deepest desire.For Lucien had also been at work in his students mind.But what was the apprentices desire.

Firefighter saw that note and realized that while he was in his master's mind his master was also in his mind. On the note the only desire he had was revenge he still wanted revenge on the people that had murdered his family.

Then the note exploded severing both sides connections to each other.Lucien opened his eyes "That was good but don't expect it to be that easy every time" He pressed his finger together "Lets try something a little more hands on" He said after a time. He groaned as he stood up again and limped out of the room leading FireFighter down to the basement "Using your inner hatred and desire shoot lightning at that dummy"

Firefighter followed his master into the other room. He looked at the dummy and then said" Yes master" and then he concentrated trying to use his inner hatred to shoot lightning at the dummy.

The Lightning cracked against the dummy Leaving scorch marks on it Lucien nodded "you can stop now I will teach you some saber forms now" Lucien moved the dummy aside and tossed F a training saber. He ignited his own saber "Copy these moves as i do them." Lucien demonstrated the opening stance the spoke "Shii cho is the most basic style and the basic aim is to hit your opponent there are no fancy maneuvers to block put your sword in the was kick when you can and aim for my chest"

Lucien well ... Lucien cheated he exploited the failings of Shii cho using makashi he parried F's blow then jabbed him in the chest "That was good keep practising but for now do you know which style you want to learn"

"Then we will return to that tomorrow for now I will teach you force choke" He said walking after to the back wall.He pulled a cord and a moment later a man clad in rags was cast through a door into the room the chains he bore clattered on the floor "Up" Lucien commanded the man complied albit slowly he was uneasy on his feet, a phenomena which Lucien attributed to torture "Move to the centre of the room and then stay still" Lucien spoke quietly and softly. He turned to his student "Wrap the force around his throat and choke him"

"Yes that was acceptable with practise it will get better but for now we should move on to something simple" He said moving over to a rock and threw it at F's head "Catch this with the force" he shouted as he did

Lucien turned again this time sending a trio of rocks "Try to throw them back to me" Lucien said before hurling two more rocks at Firefighter.This was aimed to improve reflex and stamina as well as teach a new force power

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom