Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Lost Jedi Needs Threads

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Soooo for those of you who don't know, during the Invasion of Empress Teta Jax gave into the Dark Side to try to stop his father: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex however this proved to be ineffective and Carnifex nearly killed Jax in the process before teleporting him to the fringes of the Galaxy. Now Jax is lost, devastated by his choices and worst of all: Has his connection to the Force cut off. I'm looking for people who Jax can meet while he tries to pull himself from the hole that he created as he journeys back to the Core Worlds. I'll be open to RPing with anyone from Jedi, Sith, Smuggler you name it! I just want the opportunity to explore Jax now that he lost his connection to the Force and took a plunge to the Dark Side!

Onith here could definitely empathize with the Force loss. If you are looking for some commiseration or a shoulder to cry on though, she is not the person to talk to. Would be down for some catharsis, depending on what Jax might be up for.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Kristyl Arenais

K
Jax Thio Jax Thio

Seeing as it's you and I obviously won't be writing Fiyak with Jax, I suppose I can pull off a Kristyl Thread, as she's way out in the Shiraya Expanse in the unknown regions of space. She's also oblivious to any of the on-goings in or anywhere near the core worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom