Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A little slower than usual

I'm always slow in my posting but now it may get a bit more. Today my daughter was diagnosed with COVID. This will be the second time she is infected, the first time her right lung collapsed and there were days let's say I was very scared.

So as I help to take care of her I will be a bit more slow.

Jax Thio Jax Thio | Caedyn Arenais | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

I'm always slow in my posting but now it may get a bit more. Today my daughter was diagnosed with COVID. This will be the second time she is infected, the first time her right lung collapsed and there were days let's say I was very scared.

So as I help to take care of her I will be a bit more slow.

Jax Thio Jax Thio | Caedyn Arenais | Ikenna Tahj Ikenna Tahj | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Sorry to hear this Faith, my thoughts going out to you and your daughter for a speedy recovery <3

All of my house came down with COVID and they have all gotten thru to where their fevers have broken the body aches are still hanging on. Other than keeping them in food and water my time is freeing up a bit more and I need a diversion.

thank you all for your patience during this last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom