Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a little exploration never hurt nobody

HK-36

H
"Even the Wookies seldom go down where we are going, we must be careful, there are shadows there, greater and ancient than anything one could witness, even older in their nature than me. If the pirates will go down there with their guns blazing, the life of Shadowlands might just exterminate them."
As they were getting close to touching the foliage, HK looked around, scanning in heat sensors and night vision for any animals or plants around.

Lightning sparks of a blue coloration flew between Lamia's hands, illuminating the area nearby.

There are katarns and kinrath here. There are legends of a beast of unspeakable power that was once here as well, but it is believed to be dead.

She noticed the fear of the Jedi who now wielded the lightsaber she held dear to her heart. She began to taste it, feeding upon his worry like a straw in a fruit would suck out its juices.

Fenn became angry and recited the jedi code. emotion, yet peace. The inspirational words lifted him of his fear, "if I die here, the force will lift me" he thought to himself. sheathing the sith weapon Fenn tossed it back to the dark jedi "you will need it more than I" Fenn declared. Something about the forest before them was causing the force aura around Fenn to grow noticeably higher. "there is a Jedi temple nearby, I say we go there and see if we can find me a suitable lighsaber" Fenn proposed.

HK-36

H
"It is always believed to be dead until it rips your head off."
The droid said simply, stepping off of the elevator as it hid the ground with a dull thud, he unslinged his rifle, scanning the area.
"Clear-ish. And Jedi temple, you said? Here? How did you came to know that?"
The droid did not looked back at the Jedi, watching the perimeter instead.

"from childhood the force has gifted me with a perception of past present and future" Fenn spoke with his eyes closed feeling for the forces grip on the abandoned structure. "theres something about the temple that seems almost, sad, something dark haunts the place" Fenn opened his eyes and gasped for breath. Looking into time was a painful task at times. extending a finger to the northeast Fenn had pinpointed the temples location.

It is likely the Jedi temple you speak of has grown corrupted with the Dark Side. An excellent place for me to feed.

She was a pureblooded Sith, one who fed off the Dark Side for sustenance. It provided her with far more nourishment then any food she'd ever eaten.

HK-36

H
The droid straightened up as he realized something, turning to Fenn.
"Hang on, perception of the future? So what you have said is, you can see into the future, but you failed to mention a pirate invasion? Or foresee it and grab your lightsaber with you?"
HK turned towards the direction Fenn pointed to, slinging his rifle on his back.
"They do not make Jedi like they used to. And if you are growing hungry, Sith-y, I do have some Wookiee-ookies."
As they walked there was a stirring around them, movemens, although that was to be expected in a place like that, filled with life, katarns watching them overhead, probably kinraths all around them, who knows what else was stalking the trio.

"I had sensed something dark, but I had suspected it was you. Now we need to get moving," Fenn ordered. Things where getting urgent, so Fenn took off into the woods with his companions trailing behind him. He had been careful the mask the force auras of his companions to keep the dark being from being alerted to their presence.

HK-36

H
The droid swiftly followed behind the Jedi, his body may have been old, but thanks to Vitor's recent repairs on him, he regained much of his agility and strength, he was much quicker than he appeared. He scanned the area in front of them as they raced through the Shadowlands towards the temple, avoiding trees and other flora gracefully, with small but precise movemens to the sides.
"Rushing into dark and unknown forest, of course, nothing could go wrong with that."

"do not doubt the force, it will se us fit" Fenn paused his steps to speak. "There was once an entire nation and 2 armies who doubted the force in an individual known as Mitra Surik. Those nations crumpled before her. In the end she herself had doubted the force, and was taken down by a sith known as Darth Scourge" Fenn used the exiled jedi as an example to show the power that the force had on life.

HK-36

H
"I do not doubt the Force, after all, it was the Force that brought us to meet each other today."
When they stopped HK did another sweeping scan of the area, making sure nothing larger or more serious was closing in on their position.
"Let's keep moving."
He looked back behind them.
"Sith, you still with us?"

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
@[member="Sparky"] @[member="Miles Varden"]

"Aye Mister Varden, secure the port. The sensors indicate some people have already fled, make sure no one else escapes. We will be interrogating the survivors as to the identity of the ones who have escaped. We dont want the wookies getting word of our arrival."

Once the subjugation of the space port had commenced, Ironwolf descended in his shuttle. Flanked by grim looking pirates the man looked a monster, taller than the average male and built like an ox, the Pirate always cut an intimidating figure. Most times people simply surrendered to him, because the alternative was almost always much worse. Blue cybernetic eye glowing cold, Ironwolf growled.

"Where is the weasel?

The weasel in question was Ironwolf's informant in the security detachment on Kashyyyk. The man who would lead the Pirate to the Wookie village he intended to hit and pillage. Unfortunately the weasel was dead, caught in the crossfire. However his men had found something quite unexpected. An HK unit in working order, practically a relic of another age. They flanked the HK unit ready to put it down in case of any funny business. Ironwolf drew closer.

"What's this? A protocol droid? What bloody use is a protocol droid to me?"

Sparky

S
@[member="Ironwolf"]
Turning away from the descending elevator to face the pirate party, Sparky scanned all of them individually, calculated the chance of killing them all without being destroyed himself and then issued a deep, robotic, sigh. His lifeless facial structure and extravagant paint job glowed in the soft light of a nearby lantern, forming a creepy visage for the pirate party to view.

"Correction: I'm an assassin droid you moronic sack of flesh," Sparky stated after a few uneasy moments. "And I have calculated a sixty percent chance of wiping your entire party out. Sure, that's a forty percent margin for being destroyed, but oh how I love murdering organics. It really would make this nearly worthless trip to this blasted chunk of rock a whole lot more memorable."

As Sparky moved its head left to right, scanning the whole party over and over, nobody could guess if and when the droid would begin its murdering spree.

Fenn turned around to see the sith was no where in sight. "shell catch up, from what I cant tell shes an acolyte, shell be able to feel our presence" Fenn resumed walking until he was met by a shelter a few times taller than him. "weve arrived" Fenn spoke the short words and opened up a wooden door into the shack only to find that it had once been a house of some kind. the shack followed into an cave. "this is not a temple, but once was a home. The man who once lived here had changed the coarse of history." Fenn spoke while scanning the room. Memories of the past where leaking into his head, but slowly. "he accompanied a man with no name and no past, to defeat a great evil" Fenn looked to his right to see the hilt of a lightsaber, overgrown with vines and weeds, half way off an end table. Fenn reached to pick up the artifact but as soon as his fingers came into contact his mind was flooded with the memories of its past user. Clutching the side of his head Fenn let loose a blood curling scream and fell to the floor. "The man who called this place his home went by the name of jolee. He helped greatly with the destruction of Darth Malak."
Fenn got up to his feet and ignighted the dark green blade of the saber. "its like a color ive never seen before" He spoke astonished. Looking around Fenn saw what looked to be like Jedi Adventurer robes. "The robes I have on will not be suitable for combat, I might need these" He spoke while slipping on the white outfit. "now we must leave, find the sith, and fight back"

HK-36

H
The droid nodded, looking back to try and find the Sith through the dense vegetation of the jungle but failing, turning to Fenn to follow behind him. They entered the schack together, he looked around the small ruined and overgrown house for something he could use himself, but again, failing to notice any additional lightsabers. In mean time, when Fenn gave out that bloodcurling scream, HK quickly jumped to his side, putting a metal hand over the Jedi's mouth to muffle the scream
"Compose yourself, Master Jedi! You will bring the whole jungle to this place."
He helped Fenn up then, stepping back when the Jedi spoke once more, going to the door to look out into the jungle, trying to see if there was anything lurking just outside, plus he did not want to watch the Jedi change.
"I am sure the blade is beautiful."
The droid commented, watching the Jedi pass him out of the schack.
"And fight back just how exactly?"

"for millions of years the jedi have protected, no matter what the cost. now we are the last hope the jedi's got. In the clone wars there was a battle on this planet, if we are lucky, we can probably get some old planetary defense cannons back online" Fenns Idea was grand, a pirates ship was no match for military grade war canons. Finding them would be the hardest part. If they where still here, they would be back up top, but by now the pirates where sweeping the entire area killing anyone who got in the way. Fenn spoke his mind to his HK companion about the canons. "I might be able to create an illusion to guards making myself invisible, but I cannot do it for you. you wouldn't happen to have a cloaking device on you, you you?" Fenn asked hopefully.

HK-36

H
HK watched Fenn as the Jedi spoke about the cannons, he calculated that the Jedi was truly insane. The droid shook his head when he was asked about his cloaking mechanisms.
"Fried long time ago, I suppose."
The droid looked around once more, scanning their immediate area.
"We should wait for the Sith to catch up anyway, she will be useful for any plan."
The droid thought and calculated for a moment.
"It has been a long time since Clone Wars, the Wookies might have replaced the systems by now, they have their own aerial defense force anyway, we might do well to alert them for backup."

"you are correct, but the pirates are smarter than that. They most definitely had someone here before the attack, to scope the place out. I don't think they would march into battle without getting rid of an air force. once again though, if were lucky they might have just turned the defenses offline, we could just as easily turn them back on." From the view of the Jedi knight, the small rebellion had the advantage in this war.

HK-36

H
"We have to play this smart, Master Jedi."
The droid said, keeping watch out onto the forest scanning over and over again, uneasy in a dark place as the Shadowlands.
"Whole Empires tried to enslave Kashyyyk and failed, Wookies are a fierce lot, they know how to resist. I do not think one pirate ship, no matter how large, will be able to finally take hold of this planet."
The droid looked back to Fenn then
"It might be just us and the Wookies, however, they probably jammed your distress signal."

"I had guessed so, this planet is special to the jedi, the wookies probably could keep the pirates on the ground busy while we man the air and take down their ship. A wookie is fiercer than a mandalorian, there is no way they will win a fight with an army of wookies." Fenn spoke. If he could get aboard the pirates vessel he could completely destroy their engines. leaving them to retreat to the ground and demolished by the wookie army.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom