Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a little exploration never hurt nobody

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
@[member="Fenn Drayen"] @[member="Lamia Quresh"] @[member="HK-36"] @[member="Sparky"] @[member="Miles Varden"]

Fate has a queer habit of throwing you a couple of snake eyes, just when you were expecting a full set. This was one of those times. Being unoccupied territory Kashyyyk only had corporation Spaceports in place. The Wookies themselves stayed in the forests, the Corporation ran the commercial activities. They had some security but before today they never had a reason to be armed to the teeth.

Pirates however, were always armed to the teeth.

A shadow slowly started to cover the spaceport. A massive ship emerged over the horizon, slowly lowering itself into position over the spaceport. It's skullhead front identfying it as The Arcadia, dreaded flagship of the Star Wolves. The most feared Pirate band in the Galaxy. As the few security personnel on duty rushed to battle stations a turboolaser cannon on the ship opened fire and obliterated a security post, stunning the remaining guards. The next moment dozens of harpoons launched out from the ship and latched it to the spaceport. His crew could use the lines to descend using mechanical winches. A sinister voice suddenly barked orders to all within the Spaceport over the ships PA system.

"We are the Star Wolves, surrender and you will be spared. You are not our targets, if you get in our way you will be destroyed, if you survive I will sell your hide to the Hutts as slaves. Surrender now and spare yourself the pain."

The sacking of Kashyyyk had begun.

Sparky

S
(OOC: Lol, that powergaming/godmodding was intense. Fenn, you can't just do things to other people, you've got to attempt it. Give the others a chance to counter it.)

HK-36

H
The droid looked at Fenn again
"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. You are right, stranger."
He turned back to the Sith and other HK
"As much as I disagree with my cousins's programming and Sith's views, I do not seek hostility nor a fight."
His hands remained on his weapons beneath his robes, however, they were not out of woods just yet.

Fenn looked up astonished. now he wished he had brought a lightsaber. not one knight like himself, even with an army of wookies, could have prepared and defended the planet from a ransack of pirates. "quick, 37, get to my ship and send out a distress signal, im not to bright when it comes to this kind of thing, not nearly enough as a droid should be". Dark jedi, did you have anything to do with this?" Fenn questioned as ergently as he could. Things where now getting serious, Fenn couldn't stand and watch as innocent lives where slaughtered.

HK-36

H
HK turned his head to face the sky as the pirate ship started to slowly creep down and appeared over the spaceport.
"Well we are now in quite the pickle."
The droid faced the sith and his "cousin" once more.
"Being enslaved sounds rather bad, I propose we put our differences behind and work together to avoid such fate, sounds good?"
The droid rushed over to the ship, in a flurry as the harpoons fired and that voice came over the speaker, he was in the ship just long enough to send a distress signal, he made sure to get out of there as soon as possible, he did not want to be inside if the pirates fired at the ship, he rushed past the Jedi, the Sith, and other HK.
"I calculate we have best chances of avoiding pirates on the ground, in the Shadowlands!"
He called over as he disappeared in the village once more, appearing a split second late with his rigle slinged on his shoulder, it was hidden nearby.
"Not much time to make decisions, hurry up, organics and cousin."

Sparky

S
(OOC: Alrighty, no worries then :p)

IC: Sparky was oblivious to Fenn's attempts to calm him because 1) he already was calm and 2) he didn't have a hostility processor. He was about to lecture Fenn about his good morals before the Pirates interrupted him.

"Annoyed statement: if I get interrupted one more time today, I may just rip out my circuitry and tie myself to a rancor with it!" Sparky mumbled to himself once the announcement was finished. Soon after, his photoreceptors seemed to light up even more as he realised the chance of a mass slaughter was raised tenfold by the arrival of the Star Wolves.

As HK-37 ran off, Sparky was left alone with what had been referred to as a Dark Jedi. He eyed her head to toe, played an awkward cough audio track and said, "Apology: sorry darling, I've got to run. Chaos awaits!" With that, he ran after HK-37.

HK-36

H
37 ran off only to retrieve his rifle, he was by the Jedi and Sith, awaiting them to follow him into the Shadowlands as his self-preservence protocols kicked in into panick mode, if Sparky did follow him, it would only add to the hilarity of it all as the other assassin droid would follow 37 back to the Sith he just told he had to run.

Lamia growled as she spotted the enemy vessel above her. Following the Jedi and the two assassin droids, she immediately thought of a plan, forcing her views into the mind of the Jedi.

We need to find a Wookiee arms cache. These warriors are famous for their ability to craft bowcasters and multiple torpedo launchers. The enemy warship has to be unshielded - otherwise the trees would be singed by the heat of the plasma, and people couldn't dismount from the vessel. We need to disable that ship with heavy weaponry to send it crashing to the surface in a glorious blaze of metal and fire!

Her words translated to speech for the droids. HKs, I need you to get as many Wookiee torpedo launchers as you can! She was already watching the carpets as they set up gun emplacements, everything from old Trandoshan ACP repeaters to laser turrets to bowcaster bunkers. They would make sure to kill the pirates off long enough for the party to disable the engines.

HK-36

H
"Are you mad?!"
HK called out to her as he looked for the nearest way down into the Shadowlands
"We can not fight them, not head on, we must go down into the Shadowlands, we have better tactical advantage there, and we can hide among the darkness. Let the Wookies deal with them, we can just wait until they will get back to their post and then escape the planet, if the pirates follow us down into the Shadowlands, we can fight them easily."
Once the droid did located still working elevator that would take them into darkness beneath the giant trees, he would still locate those torpedo launchers, in case he was the only one who favored the Shadowlands over a fight straight on.

Sparky

S
Sparky pulled his blaster rifle from the sling on his back and simply held it idly in one hand while he scanned first the pirate ship, and then the spaceport.

"Interjection: The pirate ship is much too large to facilitate a successful attack. If the organics don't surrender, they will surely be exterminated... This makes my inner circuitry tingle with anticipation... And you can collect those useless torpedoes by yourself, female."

An HK droid who doesn't enjoy mass murder? Say it isn't so...

With that, she made sure to follow the party to the elevator that led down to the Shadowlands. Apparently, it was her only chance for survival...

HK-36

H
Having scanned the village and knowing the location of torpedoes, he did not wasted time on fetching them just yet.
"My counterpart is right. The ship is too large, however, what he fails to remember, is that both me and him are considered relics and extremely out of date by current standards of assassin droids."
He would turn to the other HK to make it clear what he is trying to say
"Should we be captured, we both will be turned to scrap, we have as much stake in this as the organics to continue our existance."
As the Sith went up to the elevator, so did HK, waiting for others to join and descent into the eerie darkness of Kashyyyk.

Sparky

S
"Correction: actually, I have been upgraded to supersede modern standards. I am the top of the line when it comes to assassina- I mean, protocol duties. Yes, I am the best protocol droid on Kashyyyk. Oh how it pains me to make that statement..."

Sparky flicked off the safety on his rifle and shook what passed for a head.

"Excited statement: I would much rather chance my survival and watch the devastation from here. I uh... Might be able to help out the idiotic resistance."

Miles latched on his drop pack and jumped the 100 meters from the bay door to the dock bellow. With a crash, Miles strolled out from the crater with his rifle leveled on the nearest security officer. Drop it! Get on the ground! @[member="Ironwolf"] [Got the ground covered Cap'n.] Touch that again and I'll have your arm.

Fenn thought through a plan to get on board the ship. of course he didn't want the planet to be destroyed, but neither did he want the pirates to be massacred. As much as Fenn thought, there was no answer, not even through the force. with the code of the jedi, war was a last option, Fenn had come to his last option. Fenn ran up to the gang waiting at the elevator and stood with them. "none of you would happen to have a spare lightsaber on you, would you?" Fenn asked his companions.

Lamia looked at the Jedi, her eyebrow-stalks cocked at an angle.

I suppose I could focus on practicing my Sith sorcery while you use my lightsaber.

She smiled before tossing the crimson-bladed weapon to Fenn.

And if I find a single scratch or dent in that hilt, I'll kill you when I get it back.

HK-36

H
HK quickly pressed the button to get them down as Fenn joined them, giving the other HK a wave goodbye, he looked to Fenn then.
"Not really, no."
Some time has passed, the trio were still making their way down the giant trees, there was seldom light now except what HK's eyes could provide.
"Oh, khark!"
The droid exclaimed suddenly
"I forgot to ask that other HK where he got his paintjob done."
"It was lovely."

Fenn was disgusted by the fact that he was using a red lightsaber, and he wasn't a fan of combat with the thing, but it proved a usefull tool when in a tight situation. Like sabotaging a pirates vessel. "so now they have jump troopers, no doubt in time they will we sweeping the lower levels of the forest, wiping out all life and taking the jedi artifacts that lie down here. I picked a wonderfull day to take a meditation trip to kashyyyk" Fenn groaned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom