Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a little exploration never hurt nobody

HK-36

H
"If only Wookies had Mandalorian technology or ships."
The droid pondered himself
"How would we man the air? We have no spacecrafts, the one you brought is probably heavily guarded by now. The ground-to-air defensive system is questionable at best. We need to find another way up to the treetops either way, the elevator we used is, once more, probably heavily guarded by now."

"a straight up fight might be necessary for our current problem. We don't have nearly enough time to walk the forest floor to find another elevator. We also have the element of surprise on our hands. They think we retreated and are not to come back" The knight spoke. They had cornered themselves to only a few solutions, and it wouldn't be easy to do any of them.

HK-36

H
"Or they are waiting there and we will meet their leader with a whole battalion of guns pointed at us, he will probably do a monologue, some threats will be thrown at us, we will do that 'We will fight you till the bitter end' speech, an epic battle will erupt, maybe an unlikely and/or unexpected ally/reinforcement will arrive, and probably one of us will be exterminated as a result."
The droid looked to Fenn then up at the darkness
"And some say a little exploration never hurt nobody."

"ugh, this has turned into one hell of an exploration trip" Fenn grumbled. a few minutes passed of thinking when Fenn had another idea. "what if we both went up the elevator, but I masked myself with the force. they tell you to surrender, and you do, while I sneak behind and attack?" This was the last plan that could possibly work, it was now or never.

HK-36

H
The droid thought a moment
"Well, I do not like the whole, me being vulnerable part of it, and it would probably work better if that Sith is with us, but we do not have much choices, do we? Either way, if we choose to go up there, we will be heading into a fight. We could, alternatively, wait for them down here and fight them here, where we have advantage, but we could not really stop them from keeping on coming when we are down here."
He added afterwards
"Again, I would wait for the Sith to catch up, we will stand a better chance with her support."

"yes, we need the sith, we are strong in numbers. The problem with waiting down here is that they would have no reason to come down here. they know the dangers and, plus, they are ransacking the planet, there aren't any recources down here worth coming to get" Fenn spoke down. Having a sith was the worst part about this plan. With a sith it wasn't a plan at all, it was some blood sucking self sentered shild doing everything for herself and not for the good of the planet!

I can sense your agitation with me, Jedi...

Lamia crept up behind the two, her lightsaber active and held as a light source.

But these are pirates. They could care less about the Light Side and Dark Side, or even the Force itself. All they care about is satiating their own desires. Even the so-called Sith attempt to use their knowledge to better their own causes. Pirates merely leech off the work of others.

@[member="Ironwolf"]
Miles walked the perimeter of the station, looking for weak points or blind spots. He learned all this during his time in the Republic Commandos. He'd been to Kashyyyk long ago, when he was a rookie. Miles stationed pirates at each key point on the station and at each entrance/exit. He sent out a few scouting parties of 2 or 3 men each. [Everybody, keep it tight, radio in anything you see. I'll be up here with the rest, so if you need anything, call.]

Thorvalds had landed his interceptor on Kashyyk just two days ago. He was looking for a smuggler who had supposedly landed here just before he did, transporting stolen Sith artifacts amongst piles of other junk in his possession. He was scouting the forest when he thought he had picked up some chatter nearby.

It didn't take him long to find the people in question, and it took him even shorter to identify them. The first and foremost thing to notice, and the thing he focused the most on, was a Sith Pureblood talking to a Human who could be no less than a Jedi Knight.

Still being too far to overhear what the conversation was about, and not wanting to risk detection, Thorvalds dispatched a small scanner bug droid and linked it to his holocommunicator, powering it up and observing the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom