Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Light in Darkness

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra didn't bother trying to beat this former master in the air instead dropped to the ground as her hands aimed down and blasted the ground to slow herself and soften her landing. But hesitation was not part of the challenge and immediately the force energy wrapped around her like thorned vines that manifested themselves as her aura in the force. She then shot through the valley on foot as she had been practicing her advanced Force speed and found it to be useful in situations like this as she glanced up through the trees, smiling as she saw Matsu not much farther ahead and decided to kick it up a notch as she pulled in her aura and fed it directly into the power, breathing out as she loved the feeling of being able to move this fast.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Matsu could feel her and for a moment she had thought Alex had fallen but then the girl was working hard to run. A skill some had as she held a small grin on her face while she propelled herself faster towards the ships speaking to her crew. "Prep the ship, we are incoming and I am in the air." There was a sound and the voice of the HRD came over the coms.... "Acknowledged." SHe knew what that meant and started to focus while she was pushing the force throughout her body to vibrate. With Leori and Rianna's healing she had a better grasp of some things but more importantly while she was pushing it to vibrate her body until it was faster then needed. The loading bay doors would be just what she wanted.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra watched her get faster and pushed her own body as she tried to get past the woman, trying to ram through the air and best the woman but the problem was that she did not have as direct a path and fast as she might she was a second behind the woman. In a few more moments after she slammed down her feet and stopped as she was breathing heavily and was outside the loading bay doors. She had to do a once over on her biological status to make sure she was still in one piece.

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Matsu looked at Alexandra as she stood there for a moment and the ship was rising into the air. THe bay doors closing as the ship sealed leaving them in the bay with the crew of the ship. A Del-Ya arrived flying down to meet her as the blue horse presented a bag with more clothing. There were other creatures from around the system in the ship as some were working on the ship itself and some brought in more weapons. "You did well, it isn't often many know how to keep up but I had an advantage... Not many have studied how to generate the force and use it instead of your own connection to empower yourself."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"You may have your advantage for now, but i can assure you that advantage is only a small one, the force provides me with all the power i -need- while you sadly have to circumvent it for the power you need. You should try talking to it some times the force is such an interesting being and i can't say there is anything more... enlightening than the force so you won't be disappointed in a conversation with it." She smiled at the woman and kept walking, her words indicating that she had talked to the force itself which was probably the delusions of a mad woman but she still believed it. Infact Alexandra believed it so greatly that the woman was sure that what she had experienced in her meditations was the voice of the force itself.

[member="Lady Hel"]

Matsu looked at Alex on the ship and had a grin on her face from that conversation. "I don't need it all but my connection to the force has been damaged thanks to the jedi. The Silver Jedi helped but by the time I used my knowledge to recover and repair some of my connection to the force it was to late. Now as I try to work and repair my energies, my body I do as I need to. Using a planets energy and generating the power through my body. A helpful task that can surprise many and there are many other things that can be used to enhance the powers. Most can't even tell the difference from how I was as a master and how I have been now." She shrugged with that going into the cockpit of the ship while she was more leaning back with her hands over the controls. Mind focusing while she brought up the screen and slowly put in the route they would need to take. The ship positioning itself and taking a vertical hyperspace jump up to hop towards the planet rather then trying to navigate on the path through the suns most used. She wasn't experienced with that much gravity and it would be like navigating the maw.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra nodded and rubbed her chin as she sat down in a chair near the woman. "Speaking of that i have never asked you this Matsu but how is it that you broke though the Jedi's use of such an absolute effect. In all my studies of the past and the technique of severing someone's connection to the force i had never expected to see such one of your case in which you survived with your connection. The force itself wont even explain why it still touches you and ive asked it a number of times. Its like it even does not know or if it does it wont tell me." She turned her whole body to look at the woman and curiously touched matsu's aura in the force with her own, nothing intrusive, just probing it.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

That got a laugh as she spoke. "Well not to brag but there are many factors that can make severing the force not permanent. From inexperience and rashness on ones part to simply not understanding the force at all. Or knowing where in the galaxy one can go to repair themselves. The jedi severed the force from me because Kiskla Grayson believed I had become dangerous ignoring orders never given, doing my own will without someone overseeing me. With no one willing it makes it hard after all. So she wanted me to never be able to use the force again. Problem is she approached me as one would do a darksider, sealing away the force behind a wall of light, making it so the darkside is painful to use, making it impossible to use." That got the jedi to turn her head and raise her eyebrows. "Problem with that is if a jedi only uses the lightside of the force and you lock away the dark what is left? She wasn't wise enough to understand and left me hurt, in pain but instead of anger at her for it I just let it go. There was no point and in the valley of the jedi I was able to fix myself, then on other worlds find the ability to heal my connection, relearn and remaster the force. With some help of course, facing down the dangerous parts of your own mind and pride can be quite a challenge but above all I never stopped knowing more then her."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra listened and stared as the woman talked of how she lost and regained her connection to the force, and for a moment Alexandra sat there silently before speaking. "When you... fixed the bridge between you and the force, did you see it as helping you, you asking for its help, or do you two coexist in this galaxy. I am curious how you view the force as a living being like you and I or as something to praise and worship like a god?" She wondered if this woman like the Sith used the force as a tool, or like others worshiped the force as a god. She wondered if this woman felt the same way about the force and has attempted to speak to it or even separated herself to be directly connected to it. "I can show you what i mean once we are set on our course if you want... though what i want to show you will be a bit confusing at first, it acts on principles of Flow walking, but not quite.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

"I view it as a river, great and unchanging with almost a will of its own. You cannot stop a river, altering its course can become dangerous and it will carve through stone, drown out fires and only go off its own course through often violent and destructive means. It is not purpose but throwing a stone, making ripples will eventually be smoothed away. Even when it breaks, branches off eventually all will find some way back to its source. A powerful thing but it has created conflict with other jedi mostly ones who do not like viewing the force as something unstoppable or that doesn't take the time to guide each of them as special snowflakes. They all want to believe they are special and there has never been any like them before... Each idea is brand new and never been seen or heard of before."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Interesting, close to what i have come to know about the force through my conversations with it. Though i think you are looking at it too much like an inanimate being. You should try speaking with it, letting it tell you its secrets and holding respect for it that is on the same level as any living, breathing being. Though, i don't think my words about it being no more than a living being like you and I would be accepted by most Jedi, would it?" She smiled as she talked with the woman about her insight into how the force was, this woman saw it as a river, Alex saw it as a intricate living web with its own intelligence and voice... albeit a small voice.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Matsu looked at her and thought about it, she had tried to commune with the force and come away with not much but that didn't mean it was a failure as she knew many things could happen. Her mind going while they were traveling and she looked at the crew around her now. "I will have to try that." A small smirk appeared on her face while one of the crew came forward with a pack for her. "We worked it up to use your filter but it won't last. The dust from the gemstones can be bad for the lungs so be careful and we'll be ready if you need us. We are still going over the data from the deep core and the Arkanian experiments. Those beings they left behind were... interesting." Matsu looked at the Liran as the woman stood there with a smile, they had ventured into the deep core and found a great many things but as she thought about it she got to laugh a little. "Thank you and we'll see what we can do." She was keeping it up and as the ship came out of hyperspace it was in the blackness, a vertical leap while she reoriented the ship showing the galaxy and the pulsars where they were going.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

She waited for the woman to take her own gear before Alexandra secured hers, making sure that it was on right and speaking into it as she wondered to herself. "Why cant people lose ancient and grand relics in places where there is not a bad atmosphere or dangerous monsters. I mean, how hard is it to lose your past on a beach for someone to find thousands of years later..." She sighed as she secured her sabers and groaned through the mask with a tired expression on her face. "I swear, i will make sure mine is locked in a safe, under a krayt dragon, guard by an army of droids, on mustafar. Just to spite the one that comes after my holocron... speaking of which, im going to need to learn how to build one here sooner or later." She smiled as she thought it over and nodded. "That would be a rather interesting time in which to teach someone through a holocron."

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Matsu looked at her and the explanation of where she would keep her holocron got a laugh. They were navigating the planets atmosphere and touching down. "That is a way to do it and make sure you include a door that needs several keys that are scattered across the galaxy... several times so every time they think they have gotten into the tomb... there is another door with more keys for more locks." She was laughing at that and knew such a thing would be the ultimate way to screw with someone... just for fun and to have a laugh from the afterlife. She smile went away though as the mask over her face was secured and Matsu had her equipment with the saber and a net launcher. Her fans for focusing the air plus disc sabers until she was moving towards the airlock and heading outside. "We will see what there is and this is a world you can lose things on. The dust and crystals are strange somewhat but not many find their way here." Her visor came down while she raised a shawl to cover her head.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"You are devious for a jedi, maybe turning you over to the grey side wont be so hard after all. Were the best of both worlds after all. Ultimate hypocrites." She ran a hand to her datapad and un-clipped it from her side before nodding and looking down the path with a wide smile. "Shall we begin lady Ike?" Her own face was completely masked and her voice over an intercom system that amplified it too for anyone that would not be on a comm system. "Eve, start up protocol outbound." The Datapad beeped and started pulling up necessary applications, files and an assortment of other creations of alex's on the datapad.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Matsu looked at her with that comment and shook her head. "I prefer my light, it might not always be the smartest but sometimes you need to be good and wait for people to realize." She looked kneeling down for a moment to pick up a piece of crystal and the blue jewel was there the size of her fist while she let it drop and there was millions in the ground littering the surface. "Yes lets." Her hands came up with a datapad for her wrist as she was checking the environment looking for something. Mostly cave systems and something you could use to take shelter or where it would look best to build a secret base. She was walking now with her eyes flicking back and forth as she held her arm out to use a scanner.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"True... but you mistake my mentioning the grey for force alignment. After all what is it i use?" Her eyes ran over the space around her before she looked at the woman again and crossed her hands behind her with a breath in. "Hmm..." She watched the woman and then looked to her side as the holographic image of Eve was put into view by her personal datapad. "Alexandra, i do believe she is looking for a cave system, if you let me look i can more efficiently find it." The last part was more so aimed at Matsu rather than Alex as the hologram turned and flickered, prioritizing itself to search for all records and hijack what sensor nodes it can to find the system that Matsu wanted.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Matsu looked at her and gave a nod of her head for the AI to go to work. She wasn't opposed to a little help as they were walking and stopped long enough to focus. Letting the force breath along her skin as she let it pool and focus within herself. She had some ideas of where to send it and let her energies flow into her foot rose and Matsu stomped sending vibrations into the ground while she closed her eyes and listened to the earth. It was telling her which way to go as the skills she and Jeela had practiced and worked on with the shapers came into her perspective letting her see some of the natural cave formations down below.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra in the meantime just stood to the side, waiting carefully as she looked over the earth before her. She had to think about this for a tiny bit before breathing in and her body dropping to its knees. Her entire body shuddered and then suddenly it seemed... lifeless. Her entire aura disappeared, only a basic flicker of life left in the body and that flicker was only there to keep it alive while Alex did as she was planning. Her aura and spirit had disappeared into their separated form, searching the flows of the force, looking for any places where it gathered unnaturally. Matsu wouldn't see this though unless she used force sigh, all she would see is Alex's body becoming unresponsive and siting down on the ground.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Matsu was looking and moving as she felt something, a tinge and then a pop behind her before she was turning around and seeing Alexandra on the ground nearly lifeless but she wasn't feeling her like she was dead. The jedi moved over to her quickly and held a hand to check her while she was listening to the force and hefted Alexandra up onto her shoulder looking back at their equipment or the cave ahead. She couldn't carry her back to the ship but carrying her to the caves she felt and calling for help or trying to help her was something she could do as she moved quickly pushing the force below her feet and almost flying into the cave mouth to sit down and gently place Alexandra who was stable... if you could call it that. A great way to scare someone she was guessing as she spoke. "Whatever you are doing, please don't die. I would hate to have to try and explain you just lost the will to live."

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom