Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Light in Darkness

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Matsu Ike"]

She almost laughed at those words simply because they were funny to her as the words could be aimed at the order of the grey itself considering the past talks she had had... though surprisingly Jedi were more accepting of her order even after she actively fought against them than the Mandalorians were after it helped them... figure that. "Anyways, where are we going first if i might ask again, my mind has been wandering lately and i forgot where it was you had planned for us to arrive at."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

"We are going here." The top of the bridge near the waterfall was near the top of the mountain and looking out over the large sprawl showing Shri-Tal... the jedi pointed her finger down and into the distance as a large creature was walking. "That is why we are here, you wondered about force light and this is it, goodness, nature, everything alive. Even the largest beast here is a dangerous thing but there is more, there is still a part of it. The Grn is part of this world and from it alive. You want to channel the lightside of the force you need to learn how to generate and channel the force through yourself."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

She smiled as she shot off the beast and onto the ground, a waterfall was perfect and all she neeeded as she walked over to it, into the water without caring and breathing inwards as she let the force bridge itself and reached out as she began to beg it to join with her for a moment more. She was calm and silent as she stood in the waist high water, spray from the fall drenching the rest of her and her eyes began to focus in on the backs of her eyelids with them closed as she reached out and touched the minds and bonds of the creatures around her. It was like small foot steps in a march larger forest of life, strands of teh force around her reaching up high into the sky and the life force of the beasts and Matsu herself became clearer as she continued. She let her joy and compassion strengthen the bridge, her love providing the supports and the structure of it as she smiled and breathed in. "Hows this..." She said, her eyes remaining closed and Daeda hoping out of her robes and moving to the shore as he looked at her with a turned head, though he too was connected to her mind and thoughts and knew what was happening.

Matsu looked at her and was paying attention as she focused her energies... Her hands coming out and going down slowly as fingers trailed along the earth bringing small wisps of energy and power. Generation of the force itself into something around her was a way to alter the world and make it work as Matsu spoke. "You are doing well, as your body and energies connect they can manifest physically.. to a point. Creating such manifestations and generations of the force to train and protect is how you learn to draw the energy to the surface. In using force light you are pushing the lightside into your hands and projecting it at everyone, from each fiber of your being you are sending the energies of the force outwards. You need to understand the different parts of the whole."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

She continued to let the flow of the force come into her and her breath slowed to almost nothing as she stood there. To any passerby she was immobile and standing waist deep near a waterfalll with nothing around her and seemed to just stay there. But to those that could see the force they would see it coming to her, spiraling in her and around her arms. It was more or less trying to find a place for it to flow freely which it continued to do but still remained with her as she now pushed it up and to her arms as best she could. With it she continued the barrage of emotions and the veins of the force that she had been able to draw on. Her mind even reached out to beg and ask it for more power, her own odd way of generation of the force in times when she could not do it herself was to 'ask' the force itself.

Matsu stood still, her body focused, her actions limited and still. Breathing coming out in microbreathes that let the force infuse it to strengthen and hold in her lungs. The rising of her chest while she was listening to all that was coming from it. She could feel the force coming from Alex while she was letting her own energy pulse outward slowly. She could transfer the energy to help others with the force but there was much more to her, she was showing her skills while generating. "Keep at it and push it outwards from your hands and body. You will feel it but it is hard to judge how strong your light can be without something dark to test it on. Just be careful using it on yourself."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

A microsecond of humor would flare as she had debated using it on Hel but then when Matsu had said that she had a feeling it would have been a bad idea. So instead she continued to focus, the pulses slow and controlled, making sure not to expend any more energy than was necessary to keep from her body either over flooding or not having enough energy. It was hard but the sound of the waterfall and the removal of her sight made her think of home and that with this power she might be able to cure what they had done to the beauty of Alderaan. With her goal and purpose in mind she pushed more and pulled more, thinking on the meaning of her actions and if she succeeded the hours she would spend with the waterfall at her side on Alderaan.

Matsu remained there ad she was watching it, in the force more then with her sight because she was seeing Alex reach deep and find the peace she needed. This wasn't a bad thing and it let the jedi's mind drift as she focused looking into the force. Her mind drifting more and more into visions and thoughts while she felt something... something tugging at her mind and slowly it drifted. She saw Satele fighting and across the galaxy like an echo the jedi grandmaster faced the sith in the war and as it progressed many things changed. She could see her holocron and a thought was occurring to her while she knew it hadn't been with the jedi.... Lingering on where it might be while Matsu followed the thought trying to find what was tugging at her mind. The old jedi grandmaster, the war, her skills and legacy all came together. "Zekulae" She said the planets name and.... it came to her. She knew that world and there were mysteries there others ignored. Matsu had a few thoughts for it while she saw the aged grandmaster leave the universe and go there. "I know what I have to do... how is your flying?"

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

And like that Alex blinked and every bit of force energy she had built up blast out both through the force itself and in a quick telekinetic burst that sent water out around her and drenched Daeda who had been sitting down, infact even holding the water away from alex for a moment before canceled it out and let the water return to around her waist and she moved out of the water as she shivered a bit. "Err what? Why does my flying matter with the force?" With that she drew the force back to her in its normal form, piercing through her body and wrapping around her like vines as she blinked and looked down before they would vanish and be suppressed but still very much so there.

She gave a small chuckle. "Because sometimes the force has a sense of humor, you focus and meditate reaching a small sense of clarity and then will see something. In this case see the galaxy in a grain of the force as it were and going to some places alone is so boring." Slowly as Matsu moved finally she crossed her arms behind her back while she spoke. "I saw an old grandmaster of the jedi on a world few have ever went to and there she stayed, if it is still there she might have left her holocron and other things. FOr one with the lightside it might be a good way to learn more, learn what others cannot teach from one who was powerful. She was known to use force light which could come in handy for you and I'll get to take some of these blasted visions away."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra looked off to the side and tapped her hand on her leg in a slow rythmic series, thinking about before finally and simply giving the woman a nod in agreement. "Yes, i think that will work out well for the both of us. Lead the way master Ike." She drew up her hood, eyes running up and down as the droplets of water dripped from it before closing them and letting the force be her eyes for now, there was always time to get in practice and it was always right to do so and hone even the most basic of uses.

Matsu had a small grin on her face with that. Wasn't often she had someone going with her after artifacts or secrets. You never knew what might be able to be found or who... Her body was moving quickly towards the armory and rooms to get equipment as she looked on and spoke. "There is not much in special gear but the silver jedi have a few suits of body armor for exploring and protection if you need it." She was gathering some tools into an equipment pack for use just in case and more shots for her quickshot dart launcher on her wrist. "I know what I usually end up needing in these situations."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Ill use my own weapons and resources, though if there is a technology i absolutely require for this venture that i do not have i would ask you point it out now master Ike. And where is this planet you mentioned before, your words were lost on my ears a bit there with how sudden you had said it." Her hands ran over her clothing as she employed a mixture of pyro and cyrokinesis to evaporate the water that clung to her robes, smiling at such a unique use of the power to make her a bit more comfortable without needing to remove the robes themselves.

"That is hard, you never know what might be needed. In this case though I have been to the world in question and know what there is to find. At least I thought I did... a place on the planet I haven't been before." She was rambling while loading equipment and then looked up. "But I am getting ahead of myself, the world is rather hard to get to, outside the galactic disc and you have to be very careful navigating to it... THankfully some of the locations outside have become second nature to me and my ship so we should be able to make it. The Silver Jedi traveled to one of the main companion galaxies with a navigator and started to slowly map it the same way."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra smiled and shook her head as she thought on the path they were on now. "Well, im sure that you and me can handle it out there, it would be a shame if two powerful force users could not handle themselves out in the middle of no where." She laughed to herself as she thought about it but really she was more interested in finding this holocron as it would help her studies into the lightside of the force all that more accelerated. To learn from one of the greatest jedi that had ever lived would be... amazing to her.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"It would be a shame but then how else do you think things become lost?" She said the last as a joke thinking to what she did know. By themselves they were not worth much, but give them something rare, lose them in the galaxy for a few thousand years and suddenly they become priceless. Suddenly they have greater value then some things in the galaxy for their knowledge and artifacts. The smile remained on her face though while Matsu thought about it and then stood. "I assume you know how to fly or at least glide, one of the best methods to train and rely on the force is to leap from the falls and reach the valley below."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

"Of course i can, though i suggest you not ask Vulpesen to do this in the future, last time he tried to fly he almost faceplanted to death at the bottom of a cliff because he forgot the force didn't work too well on Myrkr. For a former Jedi turned Sith turned Rogue. He is not very smart at times." She smiled to herself as she looked down the cliff and breathed in, pulling in the force around her at a rate that was a bit faster than normal, still under the effects of the training she had just been partaking in before. Her feet started to shift and she backed up as she got ready and then she started to run before finally she kicked off the cliff and turned to look at matsu before starting to plunge towards the ground.

Matsu looked at her and had a small grin on her face from that statement. She knew plenty of ones like that who while good weren't always smart. It served to remind one always had to work harder and look deeper while she backed away a little. The force wrapping around her body while she moved quickly towards the railing and lept letting the force propel her body forward in a glide while the force was around her warmly. She could fly that was easier but gliding let it feel fun for a time with less focus needed until the moment came as she was kicking herself forward with the force towards the lower mountains in the distance and the hangers.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Alexandra's hands turned the as she felt into the valley, smiling and watching the girl above her gliding down as well. And with a bit of a spirit burned into her she grinned wider and decided to have some fun with this woman as she tried to shout loud enough to be heard by Matsu. "Tell you what, first to the ship wins." No reward or anything, just a bit of a competition between a Jedi and a Rogue, see who was the better of the two and then from there make sure that the bragging rights were theres. Of course what kind of jedi would take up such a offer of competition.

Matsu looked at Alexandra as they were flying/gliding and had a small smirk on her face.. while competition wasn't something a jedi normally did on a whim there was something to be said about testing ones skills. She held a small smile on her face and spoke. "Very well." She almost suspended herself for a moment while the force gathered around her body and Matsu was moving. The force rippling off her body in waves of distorted energy from gliding and flying with generated speed. She knew other force techniques to do as she wanted to and to protect herself from sharp banking turns while she spun out stretching her arms to make a small circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom