Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A Knight's Domain

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello Chaos folks!

As my Sith here finally grows into the next phase of his Sith journey, it's time to bring in the new rank with a new arc and goal. To put it simply, I would like my Knight to have a domain. So if anyone is interested in helping grow and manage such a place, or struggle against a Sith trying to establish his own foothold in the galaxy then let me know!

For the longer version, my Sith has a cult that has been on a looong pilgrimage, which I've been documenting in articles if you want to read up on them, and now I think it's time they finally settle down in their own little place. If you want a sort of real life example as to what I intend for him and his cult to do, think along the lines of the crusader states back in the middle ages. A land ruled over by a religious, and a fairly fanatic one at that, order with very militarized roots.

I haven't decided on where exactly I want to put this little domain of his yet, but I figured trying to drum up some allies, enemies, and maybe even residents, would be a fairly good starting point for a more natural flow into how this little domain will work and come into existence.

So if you have an interest in assisting or stopping a Sith cult from making a base somewhere out in space then feel free to drop a reply here or shoot me a message!

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom