Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Journey.

This is just throwing this out there for anyone interested. I'll leave it up for a day or so to see if I catch any eyes.

I am trying to do group activities and lessons. Teach groups of Jedi new things. *shocking*

Anyways, so I was curious to see if there was any interest in some people attending a spiritual-esque type journey that is common amongst Jedi to Ilum.

Aaralyn recently lost a lightsaber in the Battle of Manaan and I am going to construct a new one. I am going to do the whole ritual of locating a new crystal, ect.

So, who is game for it?

It's not going to be -Walk in, oh crystal!, walk out- I mean there is going to be some element to it.

NFUs could come too, I mean we are going into the Unknown Regions. You could explore?

Jack Rand

Captain of The Love Boat
Aaralyn Rekali said:
NFUs could come too, I mean we are going into the Unknown Regions. You could explore?
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

tumblr_m9u1cnabMC1qjenx9.gif

Nef lost her lightsaber at Manaan as well, count me in! Perhaps [member="Kiren sepherus"] should come along too.

would it be alright if a NFU outside the Republic came along as well?

Half-way point. I am so excited to see the interest already!

I have a good layout planned and since it's relatively unchanged on Ilum, I'll throw in some CW debris, Civil War debris and such but other than that. So excited. Going to be an interesting journey/development point.

Alright.

I will be firing this thread up tomorrow - Weekend Treasure Hunt-esque.

Nah, just cause Weekend might be better for some.

Not going to spoil anything for anyone but it'll be traditional. Not that I'm aware of any outposts or anything established on Ilum - so we'll take a ship and go from there.

I suggest looking at the uhm Clone Wars Episodes - The Gathering and Test of Strength.

Great visual references.

Last Call for sign-ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom