Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Jedi You Will Be [Knighting Ceremony]

VVVDHjr.png
THE HUNTER-KNIGHT
NEW JEDI ORDER
HALL OF KNIGHTHOOD - JEDI TEMPLE - CORUSCANT
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren | Valery Noble Valery Noble
Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Aiden Porte Aiden Porte
div-goldiguess.png
"Won't you offer your congratulations?"

Vizion gave his head a little shake.

"I have good reason to think that she--" He lifted an arm to wave back to Brandyn, not recognising the back of the head of whoever it was the Sal-Soren brother embraced; that didn't matter, compared to.... well, he had seen that look, gleaned what bubbled beneath it, and it set his mind churning - it certainly wasn't meant for him, "-- that they will come to us." He turned his head against the wall, towards the other flower. "I believe that's how old friendships work?"

It wasn't a thing he was confident about, how she might see him now; even after their last conversation had left things in a reasonable place, in his mind, it had been months. That couldn't be helped. "Unless I've somehow managed the feat of making Briana mad, all the way from the front," his mouth split into a moderate grin, and he held out a hand to Cybelle. "Vizion Trozky."

Last edited:

cy6.png

eDgGQ70.png

zA6qwBG.png
Wearing: Armor (Robes)
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky + Jedi Friends [Open to Tag]

Butterflies.

That was the sensation that rippled innocently across her skin when she caught sight of Brandyn glancing in their direction. It was brief but enough to make the faintest dash of rose grace the tops of her cheeks. Cybelle knew that shouldn't have let just a look get to her head but it was an inescapable fact that the newly minted Knight made her world tilt on a perfect axis. Things had been notably confusing since waking up disoriented and suspicious on a medical frigate. But this…This hadn't changed. Even, when she had mistaken his presence with some sort of New Way deception.

She hadn't initially been able to rectify feeling so drawn toward someone while not being able to trust her senses. She raised her hand to give a refined wave, delicate, and with all the grace of someone that was used to upholding the appearance of one of the Order—Before kindly returning her attention to the much taller Knight that stood at her side. "I believe you might have called it.", the words were just as soft as the wave she had given, just as subtle, as her place along the wall.

Cybelle just never expected to be noticed, by design, and often used that anonymity as armor. She didn't have a name that anyone recognized, nor, a long family line of force-sensitives for anyone to hearken back to. Her head tilted up to take in the appearance and bearing of her dark-haired visitor. He spoke of old friendships, of making Briana mad, and the faint grin that followed stirred a memory that solidified when she placed her hand in his. "…Cybelle Elyance."

It was of a delighted youngling following in tow with Brandyn and Briana around the old Ee'everwest Estate on Naboo. Her recollection of that time was mostly fragmented, filled, with the first motes of joy she could recall since losing her parents. She could recall a mop of dramatic hair and an easy smile that put sunflowers to shame. It was a warm, distant memory. Vizion Trozky?

Amber eyes widened just slightly.

Viz?

She tried to cover her surprise but couldn't help it when her eyes aged up the boy she had met before being swept under the rug. It was so long ago…Cybelle doubted he would remember. There were so many new faces when she came to Naboo as a child that she was staggered that even she remembered. Realizing that she'd been holding his hand a little too long, staring like a doe caught in high-beams, she released him with a gentle apology. "Forgive me. You seem…."

"Familiar."

"I think its cute!"

"Yea, well your face is cute." Aide said back to her with a small chuckle before pleasantries were made with Briana and Brandyn. He was incredibly proud of them and everything they had accomplished thus far. Their journey wasn't over yet. He however didn't want to crowd them too much. There were already a great deal of people her that would want their time with the duo. Aiden glanced back towards Esme Volcaine after Brandyn had mentioned her and he just chuckled and turned a small shade of red. "Well....I....Yea we can talk about that sometime." He said with a small nervous laugh as he broke apart from them and began to make his way back to where Esme was.

He gave a small nod and wave to others that he was familiar with like Dreidi, Luric and Blaire.

He stood back over next to Esme and he couldn't help but glance over at her and just smirk and laugh again. He actually thought more about what he told her after she told him her comment. As he replayed back what he said to her, it honestly sounded like a insult in his head when he said it.

Well, her face was cute though.

VVVDHjr.png
THE HUNTER-KNIGHT
NEW JEDI ORDER
HALL OF KNIGHTHOOD - JEDI TEMPLE - CORUSCANT
Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren | Valery Noble Valery Noble
Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic | Aiden Porte Aiden Porte
div-goldiguess.png
So, so much had happened in his life in the many years since he had been unanchored from Naboo, and taken to spend much of his time in becoming a Jedi. It was only by the virtue of his master being a son of Naboo himself that he had come through for sporadic visits, but all in all it had unfocused the viewing lens on the memories of his childhood before that defining point. Faces became detached from names and faded, save for those who retained the closest orbits, such that when Cybelle gave her name, it was this, rather than the sight of her, that teased fragments at the edge of his consciousness.

Of a delicate, tentative giggle, and how he had felt there should be more of that sound. Fainter still… the introduction, when he had wandered his way into the Sal-Soren abode one day, to see another brown-haired girl, further outnumbering him and Bran in their group. Amber eyes amongst the browns, blues, and blue-greens.

This is…’

Teyla Sal-Soren Teyla Sal-Soren 's voice faintly buzzed in his ears with the name in the hazy recollection. Brown eyes blinked in the mild double-take that briefly dimmed his grin, as the vague recognition coalesced.

[ Cy? ]

Vizion couldn’t hide that his handshake had ceased shaking when he had strived to remember. Nor could he help that his eyes briefly narrowed as he peered at her, as the girl in those distant memories became clearer. Warm, pleasant memories that could only work away a small mote of the tension he had gathered in his body these many months. Then she released him with her apology, his eyes widened at the same realization, and he pulled his hand back when she let him go. “Sorry…”

But Cybelle was quick to move past it.

“I could… say the same,” he said slowly, softly, after which he laughed a couple faint, vaguely awkward notes, “Naboo…?” Viz blew out a huff of disbelief, “About… how long ago now?”

He couldn’t exactly place it, but it was like they had more or less been like ships passing in the night. Like there was a clear divide between two eras of his memory - Vizion, the child, and Vizion, the Jedi.

“I left to begin my Jedi training sometime after my eighth birthday–” he began to explain, ”--after I finished school that year,” he settled, vaguely recalling all that it took to make that transition, “a lot before that point is–” he shrugged, “--pretty hazy.”

Except Briana. She always had come through clear as day, despite everything.

Last edited:

BranHeader2.png

Bran_Div.png

Tag: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Valery Noble Valery Noble Aiden Porte Aiden Porte Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance
BranBorder3.png

Smiles and back pats were had, and Brandyn managed to peel himself away from one particular meditation tutor that was just a little too talkative. He mused with a smile that he must make up for all the silence in his classes by talking everyone's ears off outside of class. "Yes sir, I will be sure to practice it...every day," Brandyn said with a wave, as he spun back towards his main target, a certain Hapan beauty who saw fit to try and hide away.

His spin almost saw him collide completely with another attendee. He looked up a little to note the passive expression of Master Oola Mran. "Master Mran," Brandyn said with a start, and instant smile. The Neti Jedi Master before him was one of the oldest Jedi in the order, and the one he directly reported to for his undercover work while investigating The New Way. In many ways, she was as much responsible for his knighting as Master Noble.

"Knight Sal-Soren," she said with a tip of her graceful head. Her form had taken that of roughly a humanoid female, though on the taller side should she have been human.

"Thank you for coming, and thank you for your guidance...it has been indispensable," he said before his face grew a little more serious, "do you have any word on the message I sent you from Hapes? My...my discovery?"

The Jedi Master didn't flinch, not even to smile, her calm, neutral expression baring down on Brandyn. "Yes. And steps are being taken to properly deal with the matter. You may continue as you see fit, keeping the knowledge to yourself should you continue to see that as appropriate. I cannot imagine the burden it must be for you."

"It is. Somewhat. But I am not alone in bearing it," Brandyn said, his eyes drifting to find Cybelle. Despite not seeing her through the Force, he found her presence still a balm to the wounds of reality. Her presence still held sway over his heart.

Master Mran glanced back to follow Brandyn's eyeline. "Ah," she said in acknowledgement, "young love is a beautiful thing. Enjoy it. Savour each moment, Brandyn. Don't leave anything unsaid, undone that needs to be said or done."

"Thank you..." Brandyn noted the oddly somber expression from the Neti Jedi, the corners of her mouth turning downward ever so briefly as if an unpleasant memory had dared invade this moment.

"Don't let me hold you up any longer...go to her," Mran said, waving the young Jedi Knight along.

Brandyn left the encounter with an odd feeling, but brushed it off as his eyes again fixed on Cybelle. He'd be damned if anyone would stop him now.

"Viz!" Brandyn said, head tilting towards the long time family friend, though his eyes found themselves glued on the other holding the wall up.

"I suppose I should protest the fact that you are not resting," Brandyn said, smile giving away that he was more happy to see her than anything else.

He felt a rush of heat to his cheeks, as he realized that he was staring just a little to intently. "Hi," he said to her, smile turning sheepish before turning to Vizion and offering his hand to shake, "it's great to see you, Viz...I am sure Bri will be over in a second...or...should I not ask?"

Bran_Div.png

Last edited:

Outfit: Jedi Outfit
Tag: Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Aiden Porte Aiden Porte | Esme Volcaine | Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky | Cybelle Elyance Cybelle Elyance | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl | Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest

Brandyn's comment about learning to run away and her shaking her head. "Still think you need to learn how to stand and fight more, but always fun to see you stunned because I can use Magick." She gave him a friendly nudge before he moved on. Greeting Aiden and mentioning that Aiden had brought a female friend. Dreidi couldn't help but look over, did Aiden really bring a date to a Knighting ceremony? Aiden? Her friend Aiden who still struggled to keep up with her in sparring matches? The same Aiden that said that he wasn't interested in dating? Dreidi was surprised, one that he had been able to flirt, she always assumed that he would need a wingman or help in that regard. But secondly, that someone had been able to capture his heart that had been seemingly sealed off.

Dreidi didn't linger on it though, there was feelings she didn't understand welling inside her but she set it aside for now. Brandyn had seemingly disappeared off into the crowd of people and was shaking hands with other Jedi. Making a clear beeline for Cybelle. Dreidi couldn't help but shake her head, the new Jedi Knight couldn't be any less obvious in his affections if he tried. Cybelle had seemed nice and pleasant in the brief shared interactions that Dreidi had with her. She turned to Briana and smiled warmly, "I'll let others give their congratulations to you, nice meeting again and hopefully catch up soon."

Walking down, Dreidi was happy returning to one of the many faces in the crowd.

j8b0I9s.png
Equipment: Danger Jacket, Outfit, Discreet Hearing Enhancer - Left Ear, Long Handled Double Lightsaber, Concealed Sling Bag
Tags: Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren Valery Noble Valery Noble Aiden Porte Aiden Porte Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic Esme Volcaine

The ceremony was over. People milling around and talking with whoever they had interest in while Lossa blinked out the worst of the offending Glitter in her eyes.

Oriented and able, she slid back towards the door, dusting her hands off with a shimmering wave of Glitter marking her trail.

A final turn to give Briana and Brandyn a thumbs up before slipping away from the merriment. Her gift shared, she was off to make mischief elsewhere before Valery could wrangle her once more.

"See you both in the verse." A final word of parting as she smiled to them both, booking it down the hallway to avoid Valery further with a cackle at the thought.

(Final Post - Lossa Leaves)

cy6.png

eDgGQ70.png

zA6qwBG.png
Wearing: Armor (Robes)
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky + Jedi Friends [Open to Tag]

For a moment she wondered if Knight Trozky recalled the same thing she did. It was a lifetime ago, truly. Her perspective was tainted by the sparse memories of a youngling that had transitioned from a lost little princess to an orphaned pariah, to a proud Jedi Knight. She wasn't the only one to take a closer look. To hold on to what should have been a polite handshake—Just a little too long.

The edge of her lips fell into a forgiving smile, touched with infinite understanding when he apologized in turn. There was something nostalgic and faraway in her expression.

Simpler times. Beautiful, times. Wistful dreams.

"No worries…", she reassured unthinkingly, ever-kind, while waiting for him to come to his own conclusions. The awkward laugh caused her smile to deepen and her eyes fell to the floor of the Hall of Knighthood, carefully, finding the gilded tile very interesting. "Yes. Naboo."

"My Uncle brought me to Naboo from the Hapes Court when I was young. He was on good terms with a lot of the more prominent families, especially, Ee'everwest and Sal-Soren. He…Thought it would bring me out of my shell and often arranged play dates. I've been on Naboo ever since…",
she carefully wove a tale that wouldn't hold any possibility of bringing up negativity in such a wholesome event. Cybelle nodded her head slowly when Knight Trozky offered a little more about his history. Now, more than ever she was certain that this was the little boy she had once known. "Until recently."

She didn't broach the fact that her Uncle had been assassinated by the same entity that had taken her parents away, nor, did she mention when she'd begun her training as a Jedi. Cybelle had been older than most to be taken as a padawan, and younger than most, to be Knighted. Not for the first time she wished that she could touch the Force. So that it might offer clarity toward what she remembered and what she did not. A touch, could draw so much information. History.

That was impossible for her at the moment.

"We might have met then."

They had. It was in her nature to downplay connections, uncertain, if Vizion would want to remember. Many Jedi placed their past behind them, far away, while becoming more connected with the Force. There were times when Cybelle felt like she was one of the few intent on holding on to what had created her, formed her, from a know-nothing child to a well-rounded individual. It was the sound of Bran's voice calling for Viz that caused another memory to chime.

Tall wildflowers on a summery morning. Hearing Brandyn say the exact same thing, the exact same nickname, with a similar level of joviality...Made everything clear. It took everything she had not to reach out for the newly-minted Knight the moment he neared. Everything. "I've rested long enough. Besides, I couldn't miss this…", she offered, knowing, that he would be both full of joy and concerned at the same time. Ever since the aftermath of Chandrila…Even a little time apart seemed to be too much. Her head dipped low, again, while the two shook hands.

"I'm proud of you."

The words might have gotten lost in the silk curtain of hair that fell when she eventually let herself lean toward Brandyn so that her head might momentarily rest on his shoulder. She warred with herself about the need for propriety and decorum hard enough that it would have made anyone with half a mind dizzy. But, these moments were complicated. She had never thought to imagine what life might be like if her non-sensitivity became permanent.

Would it be so bad?

Not if Brandyn kept looking at her like that. As if she was all he could see, even, at his own Knighting. There were other ways that she could support her friends, she decided. Agricorps or perhaps Temple Staff might be able to find a place for her. As long as…This, remained.

It was more than enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom