Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Hungry Celebration [Evil Santa Plot]

I just had the most peculiar idea, and I was wondering what people might interested in a short, slightly silly/slightly horrific, Santa-related thread.

The plot I have just hashed together is something like this:

• Voracitos appears on a world as a Replica Flesh Golem, along with his cohorts in the Coven of Gluttony
  • Voracitos (disguised) is taking on the appearance of a benevolent benefactor to poor villages, towns, cities across the world distributing gifts of all kinds to both entertain children and support families from any hard times they may be coming across. You know, like a historical Santa Claus.
  • Except, of course, all these freely given supplies and gifts are hiding Cannibal Emitters.
  • Naturally, this will cause a planet wide crisis where the poor seems to be starving despite plentiful food rations, and supply drops seem to do nothing to abate them. Some reports even indicate a rampant, world-wide increase in cannibalistic homicide.
  • What is your character going to do to investigate and crack this case?

Would anyone be interested in this? I'll even offer to take on the roll of a Dungeon Master if enough people are into it :p

[member="Vanessa Vantai"], [member="Bryn Celli Ddu"], [member="Ravenous"], [member="Val Drutin"], [member="Smeg"] (Santa's Helper), Excellent!

I'll start writing something up!

A note to anybody else reading, this will be a public thread so feel free to jump in at any time!

On account of the outage until after the 25th, this thread will be postponed until the Site is back. I am still going to finish my first post, and you are welcome to reply to it until the outage of course, but wanted to make sure everyone was informed.

[member="Kale Seleare"], [member="Vanessa Vantai"], [member="Bryn Celli Ddu"], [member="Ravenous"], [member="Val Drutin"], @Smeg (Santa's Helper)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom