Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A guest in a most Unholy Place

Wearing: Resistance Epidermis

Armed with: Cultist Blade (Synthetic Crystal Lightsaber, purple blade)

With: The Battalion The Battalion

Maple Harte Maple Harte (Darth Strelok)

The Cult Of The Brain Demon

Deep within a snow white Pyramid isolated in corrupted mountains on an unnamed Desert World, The Matriarch of The Cult and it's Champion recovered their strength, flesh shuddering as they fed on the dark power within. Darth Strelok, clad in black biker leathers watched, leaning against the only wall she felt safe against in the Brain Demon temple, watching the two Master Witches meditate in the center, surrounded by Witches in skintight white catsuits on their knees as sacrificial blood flowed in special channels around them.

"Well, that escalated quickly..." Strelok said suddenly. "I mean, that really got out of hand..."

(Cutaway of Ron Burgundy fighting a shark in the ocean)

"Weren't we there to get our foot in the door?"

"No one orders me to kill my own creations. And they certainly don't get to tell me what to do after calling me of all people, a footnote." The Parliament snapped.

"You were a complete ass!" Strelok snapped back. "First you pull that stunt with the fire pit, then, then, you start talking chit about all of them, then you give a clearly fake as hell apology after you test their patience to its absolute limit, and then you let Percival ruin any chance we might have had to salvage that debacle.

Strelok sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"And now we got everyone pissed at us. Everyone..." Strelok snapped. "Why the feth didn't you reign in Percival?"

"Empyrean was pissing me off. Besides, think about how the consequences will weigh on Percival Io Percival Io . Free will does have its consequences. He can consider it a learning experience."

"He probably didn't want us to be part of the Sith." Strelok muttered.

"Fat load of good that's gonna do him..." The Battalion added, feeling a bit guilty about Percival's position in life, but smirking about it too because she was a Brain Demon Cultist.

"It was my choice to offer him freedom, and his to take it. Besides, he's such a sweet boy, defending my honor. Best case scenario, it opens up a new crop of victims to harvest from." The Parliament asserted with gusto, seemingly always in high spirits, in contrast to her dour, quiet deliberateness as Xiphos.

"And worse case scenario is the Triumvirate is on our case forever because we tried to directly murder them..."

"Those three? I'll make them chase us around the Galaxy if I have to, peaking at every shadow. I won't give them a moments rest if it comes down to it." The Parliament insisted haughtily.

"They're veterans, dear sister..." Strelok muttered.

"Oh, Uri, you wound me when you say 'Sister' in such a morose, unpleasant manner..." The Parliament said. "Have a little faith in the Dark Side... besides, I don't care if they're veterans or not, they're the same people who oversaw the end of the old empire and The CIS. They learned nothing. The true war is not to control the Galaxy, but to destroy the Jedi. The true war is in the hearts of all living things." (KOTOR REFERENCE #852389765!: 100 XP)

"Their hearts were full of sin. They use the Dark Side, but it doesn't favor them any more than it does the Maw. They will over reach, or their empire will stagnate...as before." The Battalion said, rising alongside her wife. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

"And it's such a damned terrible waste, too, those three in charge of such a tide of darkness, and no idea what to do with it. What if we could salvage it from them?"

"How?" Strelok asked.

"Poor Sister, never seeing past the gun barrel..." The Parliament chuckled.

"We came there not to truly seek Alliance with them, but for everyone who wants to overthrow them. We crashed their silly little yacht party...we made all three of them try to command just one and fail. We tried to kill them, and their supporters, in their own turf. The weak died, but the strong who survived and hate The Triumvirate...our action will reverberate with them...in a matter of fact, we have invited just such a one, who will shortly grace us with their curiosity, thanks to the efforts of Alessandra."

"You better keep a closer eye on Percival. He's a rogue element now."

"Where would he go? Now that he's free, he's probably more acutely aware than ever how he'll never be treated elsewhere like he'll be treated here."

"He was treated to having his girlfriend converted!" Strelok complained throwing up her hands in frustration. "He's not over that. He's not..."

"He still spends time with her. He's his mother's son, more than even he realizes. Trust me, once he laid eyes on a hot magical redhead in a Catsuit, it was all over." The Parliament insisted, rolling her eyes. "He'll adapt...I'm sure of it..."

"And another thing, why are you wearing Amy's catsuit?" Strelok asked in revulsion.

"What, does it make my ass look fat? Honey, does this make my ass look fat?" The Parliament asked worriedly, turning around in her dead master's flesh colored catsuit to show The Battalion.

"Oh, nooo..." The Battalion answered, grinning at the free show.

"See? Defense rests..." The Parliament said with smirk.

"I don't care about how well it covers your ass, I care about why you are wearing it!" Strelok hissed. "Don't you think that might be a little fethed up?"

"Of course. Your point?" The Parliament asked.

Strelok sighed. "Never mind..."

A Cultist came up with a silver platter that had two goblets of blood, harvested from something awful The Parliament and The Battalion both took a sip from their goblets.

"Want a sip?" The Battalion offered. "We put cinnamon in it, so it's festive, considering it's almost Life Day, again."

Strelok's stomach turned as Drael blood coated their lips, greedily licked off by corrupted tongues.

"No thanks..." Strelok muttered.

"Uri, you really ought to take the stick out, one of these days, because frankly, I don't understand how you sit..." The Parliament complained as she headed down to the reception hall, its walls covered with burned writings of the Ancient Sith on their surface. The whole place on the interior was thick with the corruption of the Dark Side, yet churned with a dark power.

"Where the hell is Percival, by the way?" Strelok asked.

"Oh, I think he's in the Archives..." The Battalion answered. "It's the quietest, least bloody place here. We set up a free Ice Cream machine there!"

Strelok was distracted a moment, watching a bored looking cultist move a cart full of freshly cut out...something to a minor sacrificial chamber in the distance.

"What's in the ice cream?" Strelok asked uneasily.

"It doesn't matter, it qualifies by the legal description in at least several systems as Ice Cream." The Battalion assured her as they arrived at the center of the reception, The Matriarch and her Consort resting on a stone dais in a meditative position, channeling the Dark Side through their bodies and back out to further deepen the spiritual corruption in the temple, while Strelok, their top Assassin, leaned against a small statue of their now dead Master, The Amalgam The Amalgam , spinning her golden revolver as they waited to receive Lady Venge Lady Venge ...

Percival Io Percival Io

Alessandra Io Alessandra Io

Last edited:
The Dark Embrace slowly circled in for a landing, and even from several kilometers up, Venge could feel the Dark Side's corrupting influence here. After the unfortunate debacle aboard The Jewel Of Panatha (a large portion of which was her own fault, owing to her lack of subtlety or tact, though Venge would never admit it to herself) she was curious, yet cautious as to who had summoned her and for what reason.

Venge was already striding down the boarding ramp before it had even extended completely, taking in the corrupted landscape around her. She still had the alchemized slip of paper should any guard challenge her presence as she came to the threshold of a temple, the likes of which she had never seen before.

"Oh, this is a style I haven't seen much of in quite awhile.," Venge said to herself as she slowly walked into the temple and noticed the rather macabre methods employed in decorating. "The New Brutalism!"

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

Percival sat deep within the Temple Archives, surrounded by books, scrolls, and other data storage devices. The Cult had amassed quite the collection, and had it been a better day, he may have at least wanted to peruse its contents.

But today was not a good day. He stared at the floor, his brow troubled and his hands grasping the arms of the chair so tightly the material creaked from the pressure of his grip.

Today, he had nearly been destroyed. He had wanted to die, to cease his existence. To join his brother Lancelot in oblivion. It had seemed like his fate was sealed when he launched himself at Darth Empyrean, but suddenly all the members of House Io had been drawn into portals, spirited away to the relative safety of their Temple.

Now he was here, impotent to stop the distant screams he heard echoing through the corridors. He had killed the Amalgam, his sworn enemy… but he had lost his Mother in the process. Revenge had been sweet, but it wasn’t worth a shattered heart.

He couldn’t bring himself to fall on his sword. No, he wanted the others to believe he had died bravely, defending the honor of the Matriarch.

He still loved Laertia Io, his creator, his mother, his teacher. That was what made it such a torment. His hatred was equal to his love—and did she have any idea how much he hated her now?

Approaching footsteps failed to draw a reaction out of Percival, even when they stopped directly in front of him. A woman’s voice cleared her throat, trying to get his attention. Only then did he slowly raise his head, meeting the eyes of the Chorus.

“We have a visitor,” she said. “Lady Venge. Your sister Alessandra brought her here. We believe she may be a good potential ally for the House.”

Why are you telling me this?” Percival asked.

“So that you may assist in welcoming her,” the Chorus replied with a smile that could curdle blood. “Come. Let us greet our guest...”

With some reluctance, Percival followed the Chorus to the Temple entrance, where the Parliament and the Battalion were already waiting to receive Venge. There he saw a tall woman, dressed in black, with tattoos on her face. He recognized her from the ill-fated yacht party.

"Oh, this is a style I haven't seen much of in quite awhile. The New Brutalism!"

Percival’s lip curled ever so slightly. Yes, this Lady Venge seemed like a perfect ally for them…

The Parliament stood up, grinned as Lady Venge Lady Venge commented on the style of architecture.

"Finally! Someone with some taste!" The Parliament said.

"Ugh, the Triumvirate had no style in the slightest...just dour, quiet celebration, so stodgy in their use of the Dark Side. They've lost their way, honestly." she remarked. "But where are my manners? I am The Parliament. Champion of The Cult of The Brain Demon. With me is The Cult Matriarch, The Battalion The Battalion , and my best Assassin, Darth Strelok."

"Yo..." Maple Harte Maple Harte muttered darkly, still spinning her revolver.

"I'm so pleased you accepted my invitation." The Parliament said, and her horrible sulphur orbs lit up in delight as Percival Io Percival Io entered with The Chorus.

"And this of course, is my son, Percival, who was so badass he challenged Empyrean on my behalf...such a spirited young man..." she said admiringly before turning to Lady Venge Lady Venge once more.

"Lady Venge, I have a question for you..." The Parliament trailed. "How important is The Darkness and fulfilling it's will for the Universe to you? Because frankly, I think the Dark Side is nothing to Empyrean and his allies but a means to make yet another boring empire."

"That old fool corpse in charge calls her a footnote, conveniently forgetting how that crumbling kingdom would have fallen much sooner if preserving it's borders to keep the Bryn'adul from overrunning Sith Space hadn't been such a priority to her..." The Battalion added in displeasure.

"We seek other Sith who feel as we do. That the Triumvirate way of doing things is old, tired, and will lead to the same disaster as before..." Strelok muttered.

Venge inclined her head towards her hosts as introductions were made. She recognized them all from the events aboard The Jewel Of Panatha.

"I am honored to make your acquaintance, each and every one of you," Venge said. "In answer to your question, I believe the Darkness is alive. It speaks to us, and we who embrace it and heed its call are the highest manifestations of its will."

Venge paused, collecting her thoughts, before she continued.

"That being said, I have had some contact with the hierarchy within the Tsis'kaar. A few of their Knights, and the Dark Lady who governs them seem to stand in opposition of Empyrean. Whether this is true defiance, or merely stemming from the need to maintain their own power base, I know not. I've wandered the galaxy for years, after the demise of my own sect. I'm tired of wandering, tired of following others with no vision....I want to watch the galaxy burn and reshape it according to the Dark Side's will!"

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

"And this of course, is my son, Percival, who was so badass he challenged Empyrean on my behalf... such a spirited young man..."

Percival bit his lip to keep from saying anything. As the conversation shifted to talk of Empyrean and the fledgling Sith Order he was attempting to build, however, he did speak up if only to provide context. It was a task his well-read brother Galahad would’ve been better suited to, but since Galahad had run away not long after the death of the Amalgam, Percival had been forced to pick up the slack.

Darth Empyrean’s alleged true goal is to bring about the annihilation of the Force itself,” he said. “He hates the Force, and harbors strange beliefs regarding the Light and the Dark. And yes, he does see the latter as a means to an end. I am of the belief that he is using the Sith as tools to accomplish his own agenda.

Turning to Venge, he continued, “Darth Ophidia, like Carnifex, is a rival to Empyrean, but they are bound together by their mutual disdain for all other Sith, believing them to be dogs in need of training or sheep easily led. It is an alliance of hatred, fragile at best.

He did not remark upon Venge’s declarations. Percival was not a member of the Cult. He didn’t share their beliefs in the Dark Side. But Sith killing other Sith off was to his benefit.

Venge raised an eyebrow upon hearing that Empyrean's alleged true goal was the annihilation of the Force itself, shocked at what she was being told.

"How can one be so deluded as to believe they could destroy the Force? You cannot destroy the Force any more than you can destroy gravity. Even if such a feat were possible, to destroy the Force would be to destroy life itself. The universe and everything in it would cease to exist."

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

"I know, right?! Some hardcore kinda bullchit..." The Parliament said in exasperation.

"You are right. The Darkness is alive. It has a will. I'll not deny it: I was a sinner once myself. I didn't appreciate all the Dark Side had given me...all it had planned...but in the end, I was able to let go of all my remaining preconceptions of my own nature, and chose to be reborn from the broken body I once possessed...to what you see now."

"Our Cult worships the Dark Side primarily via one of its avatars. A goddess known as The Brain Demon. We are granted power. Secrets. The gift of remaking another into the likeness of their own ID." The Battalion explained.

"We don't demand other Dark Side users worship the Brain Demon. For us, it is enough they take and commit to the Darkness in themselves unabashedly and without reservation, to serve the true goal of bringing all society under it's dominion... whether an empire is in place or not..." The Parliament added.

"We came there to test the devotion of his Sith. We enhanced the power of Carnifex's sacrifice...we even drew out the suffering of a hated enemy and corrupted him before leaving him to finish burning. And how are we thanked, for exalting the Darkness, for making it reverberate through that gaudy boat they were on?" The Battalion asked rhetorically. "We are called disrespectful. We disturbed the guests, who should have been reveling in that chit, feeding off it, drawing the power of its hate, it's suffering as we do."

"I call out that insipid Srina for using the Dark Side to heal another, and instead of letting her fight her own battles, prove she was someone I should obey, on her own merits, Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum actually leap to her defense! All to force a half assed apology that didn't even stick thirty seconds!" The Parliament chuckled. "Surely you can see it, Lady Venge Lady Venge ...He will doom the Sith to a second humiliation if he is allowed to remain in power. He cares only for real estate. Material wealth. When there is a whole Galaxy of souls that must be shown that the Jedi way is wrong, and must be ignored to find true fortune and wisdom." The Parliament concluded. "So I seek out like minded Sith. Sith who care more for The will of the Darkness over the Galaxy than for starting up another empire that looks like all the other ones before it that eventually collapsed."

Percival Io Percival Io

Venge nodded as The Parliament finished speaking. It was true what she was saying. Empires would rise and fall, but the Dark Side was eternal.

"You and your House stand in open defiance of Empyrean. You are probably among the few people besides myself that do so. I feel it my obligation therefore, to inform you that during my journey here, a message was broadcast on the holonet. House Io has been marked for death. I myself have drawn Empyrean's ire, but does he face me himself? No, he sends his dog to do his work for him. 'Make her an example.' he says."

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

"He's not the first to mark us for death." The Parliament replied with a snort. "Just about everybody wants us dead. That's why we're so decentralized. Constantly on the move save for a few havens."

When The Parliament heard Empyrean refused to face her she only grimaced.

"Typical of these Sith. Lady Venge Lady Venge , I think our meeting here might well be the start of something. Would you care to join us in the veneration of the Dark Side? A Ritual is being conducted in the depths of this temple to increase the strength of the Dark Nexus it was built under. We're trying to expand it's strength to extend over the entire planet."

"Free Ice Cream!" The Battalion added jokingly.

"Uh, disclaimer, it only legally counts as Ice Cream in about several systems." The Parliament hastily added. "But that's only because the Cult uses ingredients that are...questionable..."

"Wow, Parly, real confidence booster..." Strelok snarked, doing spinny tricks with her revolver.

"Just because you're not open to new culinary delights doesn't mean others aren't, Strelok..." The Parliament chided, back turned as Strelok made an absolutely comical gagging gesture behind her back, knowing Percival would catch it. This actually earned a small smirk from the Chorus, and even The Battalion stifled a small laugh.

The Parliament rolled her eyes in amusement, knowing Strelok was doing something and gesturing for Lady Venge and the others to follow her...

"Don't try the ice cream!" Strelok mouthed silently at Lady Venge as she followed The Parliament.

Percival Io Percival Io

Venge merely nodded silently at Strelok's 'Don't try the ice cream', as she followed The Parliament and the others. Access to a Dark Nexus, free of the influence of the Triumvirate, intrigued Venge greatly as a Sorcerer and Alchemist. Of course she would aid in spreading the Dark Side's influence over an entire world.

There were rituals that Venge wished to perform, as she had been meaning to create some alchemized items for her own use. But wandering the galaxy as she had, wasn't aiding her as far as having reliable access to a consistent source of the Darkness that the rituals demanded.

"I will gladly aid you in increasing the Dark's power here," Venge said to The Parliament. "Spreading the Dark's influence is obeying its will, after all."

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

(Preppy Montage Music Plays OOC)

The Parliament led Lady Venge Lady Venge through blood soaked passages, and Lady Venge would likely see things that had no context. In one chamber all the Witches were dressed in furry suits, holding battle axes over a tied up, struggling Jedi who had been gagged. He looked up in alarm, and The Parliament gave a sarcastic double thumbs up at the victim before moving on. There were some white armored members of the House's Stormtrooper Corps, dragging an electrocuted Jedi to a particularly bloody chamber and followed in by a pair of witches, each carrying a box of thumbtacks and fridge magnets.

But the aura of Dark Power increased exponentially the deeper they went, Darth Strelok grimly following along with the others.

They finally reached a grand chamber where a bunch of witches meditated in a circle around a great growth of natural black crystal, pulsing red on occasion.

"The cult discovered the dark crystal here decades prior. It focuses suffering and hatred, spreading the Dark Side through the atmosphere..." The Parliament explained. "Go...touch it...it's like sticking your finger in a power beam, except you don't die." The Parliament touched the jagged crystal, her flesh shuddering for a moment.

"We are channeling the hate and suffering we create into the crystal, increasing it's strength, so it will infuse the entire atmosphere with the Dark Side, the very life essences of all native creatures will be changed if we do the Dark Math right..."

Percival Io Percival Io

Last edited:
Venge briefly glanced at the witches in the chambers they passed by. This was certainly different. She'd never seen Jedi being tortured in the manners she was witnessing. House Io seemed to possess a deviant streak that currently surpassed anything Venge herself was capable of. Not that she objected, of course.

As they approached the grand chamber, Venge could feel the Dark Side flowing from the black crystal which pulsed with an occasional red glow.

"The cult discovered the dark crystal here decades prior. It focuses suffering and hatred, spreading the Dark Side through the atmosphere..." The Parliament explained. "Go...touch it...it's like sticking your finger in a power beam, except you don't die." The Parliament touched the jagged crystal, her flesh shuddering for a moment.

"We are channeling the hate and suffering we create into the crystal, increasing it's strength, so it will infused the entire atmosphere with the Dark Side, the very life essences of all native creatures will be changed if we do the Dark Math right..."

Venge approached the crystal, pulling her gloves from her hands and tucking them into her belt. Slowly, she put her hands towards the crystal. It felt very much like submerging one's hands into a raging river, battling against the current. As her hands finally touched the crystal, Venge's body stiffened like someone being shocked by electricity. Her head jerked back and she let out an unnatural sounding growl, as if some malevolent spirit was being channeled through her.

Jerking her hands away from the crystal at last, Venge turned to The Parliament, with a maniacal grin plastered across her face, eyes gleaming.

"It's been years since I have felt a place where the Dark Side flows so strongly," she whispered. "And to think that we can make it stronger still....Incredible."

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

The Parliament smiled as Venge proclaimed it a pure source.

"I'm so glad you understand the potency...and the potential. We play our cards right, we have us the potential for a new training ground...and crucible to corrupt Jedi..."

The Witches began to hiss in ancient Sith, and the power of the Crystal seemed to become almost like a reactor through the eyes of The Dark Side, but it was far more terrible in scope and reach.

"Meditate with us, Lady Venge Lady Venge !" The Parliament invited the Sith. "We are going to attempt a critical mass in the blessing of this Planet with the Dark Side."

The Parliament and the Battalion joined the circle. Only Strelok stayed back.

The very air seemed to rumble with it's power, spreading like a wildfire invisibly. Every Cultist had a terrifying, rotting aura in the Dark Side, especially The Parliament. The Life Force on the planet cried out at the unnatural act but the Witches fed on that suffering to amplify the crystal further...

Percival Io Percival Io

Venge joined the circle, adding her own ritual chanting in the ancient Sith tongue. She swore that she could almost hear the air itself screaming at the corruption being wrought against it. She fed off the fear, the suffering. If the Dark Side could be thought of as a drug, then Venge indeed was an addict.

As the ritual continued, Venge received a vision of a mask that to the average person would be a horrific visage to behold, but to her twisted views she actually found it quite beautiful.

il_794xN.1058394744_kfbl.jpg

"CREATE THIS. IT SHALL BE YOUR NEW VISAGE," a voice whispered to her.

It's beautiful! Of course I shall create it. Venge thought to herself. An alchemized mask would take time, but it was far from impossible.

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

The Power of the Dark Side spread through the air, growing more and more saturated. The Animals and insects across the whole planet began to grow vastly more agitated, the flesh of every witch shuddering horribly as a warp spread invisibly through the air.

The first thunder strikes of Dark Side infused Lightning struck the mountains, corrupting the area of wherever they struck.

The Parliament too, received a vision, a vision of vast numbers of Sith fleeing the thoughtless treachery and betrayal to come from the top of the leadership Lady Venge Lady Venge so despised. The Dark Side showed Venge a new face and wisdom. It showed her more recruit pools from the Sith dissatisfied with the old ways.

It showed her the effects she had on this world. The crystal pulsed red rapidly now, building to some as yet unknown critical mass.

Strelok popped a stick of gum. She had seen crazier by this point.

Pools of Dark energy sprang up on the surface of the temple floor, starting to infuse every dark being there more, increasing their connection to the Bogan...

"Dig deep, Lady Venge!" The Parliament called out through a melting, distorting face. "We are at the very edge of success!"

Venge continued to pour all her hate, all her fury into corrupting the planet fully to the Dark Side. The vision of the mask that the dark spirits commanded her to create continued to haunt her mind's eye. Obsidian from the caverns beneath what remained of Fortress Vader, fragments of the shattered planet Alderaan, destroyed in a display of technological might over 877 years prior. Sand from the site of the Tusken village slaughtered by the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker during his first touch with the Dark Side. A sliver from the dark crystal housed here beneath the Temple where she now stood. With a maniacal grin, Venge realized what these diverse elements symbolised.....Fear, Anger, Hatred, and Suffering...all qualities of the Dark Side itself.

"Yes, success shall be ours! I can feel it!"

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

When the wave of Darkness spread over the world, the churning power that the great crystal amplified to was silent invisible.

It drove every Animal to aggression on that world. The lakes, what few there were, churned and rippled with the silent dispensation of power. The clouds darkened and lightning flashed, and the flesh of the Witches shuddered so violently the flesh on their face would occasionally peel back enough to reveal the pearl white skull. Every single Witch in the Parliament, including Laertia, delighted in the warping of this world and stabbed at all that was pure in it, feasting on the suffering of the Force as the Dark Side reminded it who was really in charge.

To her mind, it was a birth of greatness. Of exaltation. Where the string would always be able to take care of themselves, rather than depend on the treachery of visionless weaklings and toadies. In her House, all had Purpose. All had strength. Those who fought under her banner were rewarded. Those who could out-scheme a witch was not punished, but exalted for their cunning. Those who killed by any means proved they had no need of servants, only worthy allies. Fortitude and thinking on your feet was it's own reward as much as any treasure taken in battle.

That's the sort of people she would populate this world with. The sort of people who could face the threats of the galaxy with a grin and a knife.

(Cutaway of the Joker beating Jason Todd with a crowbar)

Thunderstorms and terrible winds gripped the planet.

The ritual ended. It's task completed. The dark side swam through the very air, invisible yet thick as a blanket.

"Now, Lady Venge Lady Venge , would you care to inspect the results?" The Parliament asked, her flesh warping and bubbling all over her face and catsuit in small amounts, metabolizing the Darkness..."

Percival Io Percival Io

Percival watched helplessly as the Cultists performed their ritual, attempting to corrupt the world. Though he was not connected to the Force, he noticed a change in the atmosphere. It was as if the very air grew colder, and the sky seemed to darken. The abyss of the Dark Side was swallowing the planet whole.

What could he possibly do against power of this magnitude? He was doomed to watch the galaxy fall to its might, swept away by the tempest. There was no point in fighting it anymore. Better to surrender to it than die trying.

Several of the women screamed and shouted, experiencing rapturous visions and spiritual ecstasy. Among them was the Deluge, who wore the visage of his beloved. She too was caught up in the hysteria of the Witches, swaying and chanting rhythmically with the others.

Percival approached her slowly, kneeling down beside her. He reached for her hand.

"It's perfect," Venge whispered, as she felt the atmosphere being smothered with the Dark Side's corruption. "Yes, let us see what wonders we have wrought upon this world."

Once more, the vision of the mask filled her mind. Obsidian from the caverns beneath Fortress Vader, fragments of the shattered planet Alderaan, sand from the site where Anakin Skywalker first touched the Dark Side, a sliver of the dark crystal housed within the temple that now radiated with pure Dark Side energy.

"I require a shard of the dark crystal for the construction of an alchemized object," Venge said to the Parliament. "A mask imbued with attributes of the Dark Side itself."

Laertia Io Laertia Io
Percival Io Percival Io

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom