Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Fleeting Challenge

I think [member="Lok Jorunn"] must be busy, but I’ll wait for him. I’m in no rush.

If you’ve got no opponent by Saturday let me know and I’ll vs you too, [member="Aedan Miles"]. I can handle 2 battles at a slow pace.

I will do so but this Saturday is gonna be a slow posting day for me I have a friends wedding thingy at 1 then gone till 3 am EST at another party and yea fun times. [member="Valeria Aetani"]

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
I think I actually found an opponent just waiting to hear for sure but working on my Mando fleet at the moment either way 10,000 meters is a lot of meters (a lot more feet) and I am horrible at naming ships SO DX

I'd love to participate, but I'm not a part of a faction that has a fleet xP I was thinking of making a random NPC anyway, so I don't think that will be a problem. Only thing is I'm not familiar with the stats on the number of ships people have. The rhythm of the battle itself I don't think I'll have a problem with once I see how it's done; only saw the beginning of a fleet battle concerning a station, but I'll learn. Any threads you can direct me to so I can get started with something?

[member="Vereaux"]
Since this is non canon you can use any fleet. Imagine it as a hyper realistic simulation or alternate reality.

Also, watch these fleeting battles for suggestions.

If you want to do one against me I can give you some tricks and tips as we go.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]

I would very much appreciate that ^-^ After looking through some things, I found the fleet listing for the Mandalorians, so I'll send you a list of the 10,000 metres or so of ships I'll use.

For clarification, do starfighters count toward the limit?

[member="Gavin Ovmar"]
Sure, knock yourself out if [member="Aedan Miles"] is cool with it.

@Melakoth Tyrin
Can fight @Vereaux. I can offer Vereaux advice by PM.

PM me your fleets then one of each of you start a thread and post your fleets in the first post.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom