Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Feast Most Foul: The Great Sith Gathering [OPEN TO ALL SITH/ ATTN: ALL SITH]

ChVAW7n.png

image0.jpg

U N N A T U R A L

THE DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
NEW SITH ORDER

Tag: Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion

"Often Sith well versed in Dun Moch attempt to state theories and possibilities as asserted facts; that the opponent is fearful, that they are weak. One does it to undermine their opponent just as much as they do it to convince themselves of their superiority.", the Worm offered casually.

“Bold. No Your Majesty, it was not Dun Möch, there need be no theory when all present can see if they look just beneath the false veneer portrayed. You spit words and contradict your own positions among your people yet decry another who carries the torch far greater than you could.”

"You've said you see a thousand weaknesses - but the Seventh Day Emperor saw them too. You hope to consume our being individually, but have not yet gleamed the unification you bear witness to. For all you claim to witness, you have yet to realize the singular truth of my existence."

"That we are eternal, the very culmination of the Sith Order standing before you - and you hope to undo it with paltry spells."

“You are what’s left of a weak, broken order. No better than the Brotherhood of Darkness, you weaken the Sith with your existence and bring us to mediocrity. The title a common darksider trope instead of a seat of power. I can feel your immense strength but at the same time all the weakness that plagues the order ever so. If you are so powerful then strike me down and take the mantle.”

The Worm slowly raised his left hand from the robe - spindly and elongated, it looked more bone than being. Carved ebony wrapped fingers slowly tightened around the grasp of the Force Solipsis intended to impart on the Worm; and like a vice, began to cut it off until it gasped for breath in his presence, fought to stay alive facing the Left Handed God.

Darth Solipsis eyed his opponent in a puzzled state, wondering what he was doing to the brief mental attack meant to inspire looped memories within his past lives. Was it hubris? A psychological move to put him on guard and demoralize him? He pondered as the Worm rose his hand like a vice awkwardly in silence. It dawned on him in that moment that an attack on his attack was being made, a strange endeavor but a powerful one made by his opponent nonetheless.

"Tell me, Darth Solipsis, what weakness do you see? Is it fear - one of the very powers that give a Sith their strength? Perhaps it is hubris, that we are convinced of ascension with no ground - yet stand before the Sith untested. For all your grandstanding, your willful ignorance, you've declared yourself the Dark Lord and do not even understand the very foundation you've stood upon."

“It is most unfortunate that your false pretenses hold no merit and are baseless claims. You word vomit, speaking in a desperate bid to cow me and downplay my claim. You seek relevance, you seek recognition when there is none to have. You refuse to step up and engage in our sacred traditions when a challenge is clear, that alone shows your true colors.

That is fear.

A true Sith rules fear and would never allow themselves to be ruled by it. I’m afraid that is what you fail to understand. You are weak.”

"One kaggath of a Dark Lord does not the Sith'ari make. One planet pales in comparison to the overwhelming nature of the Force - and we, Darth Solipsis, are more the Force than you can truly comprehend."

The Dark Lord chuckled aloud and clasped his hands together, “You presume strength over the entirety of the Sith? You who would institutionalize the same tenants that you claim are broken? You who would have us all running about in mass droves wasting the potency of the Dark Side away? You who claim feudalistic qualms but boast an empire that exists only by feeding from the scraps of the Sith Empire built by Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and his people? You are nothing my friend, a worm indeed for you only stay afloat within the carrion fields.”

The Sith Master’s smile faded away and in it’s place came a wicked scowl filled with dark grimace as his eyes peeled away at the layers of Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion with cold unmoving eyes filled with the fires of hatred and malice.

“If we are finished with this debate, let us enter this kaggath and determine who is the true Dark Lord once and for all. Your place among the Sith ends this day by my hand or your own. The true face of the False God revealed.

If you refuse then you have proven yourself no Sith’ari.

No perfect being without equal.

No savior to destroy the Sith and bring them to new heights, your legacy will die and you will be forgotten.”

His hand rose in gesture, motioning toward the Worm with an open grasp.

“..but if you kill me.

You will have proven that your power is without equal. They will all fall in line, no disputing the title of Dark Lord of the Sith rightfully seized.

What say you Sith’ari?”

It was in that moment the Dark Lord felt a blast spread throughout the entirety of the hold, a wave of Dark Side energy that wracked against his feeble form as a lone figure emerged. The Elder straightened his posture and hissed openly, awaiting the one to come and determine if he be friend or foe. The Sith Master cooed with dark grimace as the Dark One before him, this The Usurper The Usurper spoke, “Chaos can’t wait it’s turn, this one is mine.”

"Ah, in such short time you've stated so many falsehoods. Impressive - for a Sith Lord to lose confidence in his rhetoric so quickly. That it wasn't Dun Moch, that we are hypocritical and contradictory, that we are what's left of a 'broken order', that I will not strike you down out of cowardice.", the Worm idled as the Praetorians began to cut down those who began to rush the Worm - who had begun to attempt to kill those nearest them.

"Even now, you bring the Mandalorian's to do your dirty work - an insult to legacy of the Great Saint, yet you demand the recognition of a kaggath. Childish fantasies on a holy sacrament, which you will use as foundation for further propaganda. We both know you will not kill me here, Darth Solipsis, nor shall I kill you - for that is not my purpose. So save us time, brag of your victory - skew my mercy for fear, for weakness."

"In the end, you will gain no followers besides those who already blind themselves behind perspective. If you wish to learn, then learn - but do not drag true Sith into your fantasies of strength. Speak to the Sepulchral or Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden and they may yet enlighten you to the truth."

The Worm's hand fell back behind the robes leaving the immaculate robes broken up only by the golden masks that watched Solipsis.

"In time we hope your ignorance will not drag you into the depths. That you won't use the Mandalorian's skill to compensate for your lack of ability. Perhaps when you consider this 'word vomit' you may yet become a true Sith - if not more than a self proclaimed Dark Lord."

And with that, the air would grow cold before the Worm and his Praetorians would seem to fall into ash - and disappear into the ether of the Force despite efforts against such.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

ChVAW7n.png

Maestus listened to the exchange between Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis and the Worm, Aspect of Passion Aspect of Passion . Her eyes stayed on the crowd assembled around them however. She watched and scrutinized everyone for reactions, any giveaways to true intent.

She began to stride through the room. Winding in and out of the gathered Sith. Her hand trailed down the arm of Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr and she nearly purred as she did. She slipped away as the Worm Emperor declined the Kaggath. She pondered him a moment, before he disappeared. Her head shook, a look of disgust on her face.

Stalking towards the center of the room, not far from where the Worm had been only seconds prior. Turned a slow circle, allowing her weighted gaze to fall on everyone in due turn. Stopping to look upon Solipsis briefly.

The Worm has spoken and shown his true identity. A pretender to the holy title of Sith'Ari. He refuses an honorable Kaggath, and as such, is shamed. Let him hide away on whichever planet will tolerate him. Surround himself with those blind to the truth. His day will come.

She turned back around to face the Sith in attendance.

Any who wish to challenge my words, you are welcome to do so. Though I invite you to see and think for yourselves all that has transpired here. Long have the Sith fattened themselves. Grown weak, lazy and bloated. My how the mighty have fallen. It is time to return to strength and glory.

Or you may, of course, face the invaders who have breached our walls. Perhaps you feel better about your chances of survival facing them instead of me.

She chuckled and winked saucily.

If you would hear the truth, and see the title of Sith returned to the esteem and glory it once held.....Open your eyes. Listen and understand. You will realize the time is now. And I, for one, will not allow the Sith to waste away into obscurity more than has already happened. The unworthy will be purged. The fat cut off. The bloat released.

We are Sith.

Faction-Banner-Gif.gif

Objective: Slay the Death Watch

Posting_Banner_v2.png

Khamul didn't expect the newly risen corpses to be enough to defeat Jair Ordo Jair Ordo . He learned as much when they fought on Ninn. What he did not expect, was the sudden, strange burst of energy from his enemy's position. The zombies were knocked back, allowing the Mandalorian to slay them. Khamul was surprised by the amount of skill this foe continued to show him. It truly was a shame that he was so misguided.

"I truly wish that I didn't have to kill you... any of you. The last thing I want is to spill our people's blood. But you continue to refuse to listen to reason!"

As his words left his lips, his opponent lunged at him, lightsaber coming straight for Khamul. Reckless...

Khamul barely dodged the blade as it slid across the chest of his beskar suit, leaving scorched metal in its wake. Reckless... but clever. Khamul snickered from behind his mask.

"The Death Watch is quite persistent in their crusade. It's a shame you'll all have to die."

He jumped back from Jair, hoping to clear enough ground to yield a strike back.

"Though I suppose that I could just have you all fight for me after. In death, or life, you will join my cause."

Khamul rushed to sweep at Jair's legs, hoping to take one from him. His lightsaber came flying at the back of his knee, hoping to make contact between the beskar plates. Perhaps he could end this fight now...

Perhaps, he would find a way to sew him back together after taking his life...

Only time would tell.

Posting_Banner_v2.png

And Then There Was One

To exist, to once again walk the material plane, it brought with it the waves of darkness. The thing that should not have been sank into the nether using similar ways of travel than the Usurper. Now only Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis remained and he spoke hungry for the kill of his other father... Worthy.

It was then the storm subsided, only because of the mention of Other Space Kaiden Other Space Kaiden from the lips of the Worm, from the strands of the nether. "Vulcanus..."

He remembered that name, that name and so many others. Where from it was impossible to tell, looking around the room more faces seemed familiar. "Vornskr? Where is the Wrath?"

The specter turned, looking for the only thing he now remembered existed. Gabriel Sionoma Gabriel Sionoma . The Wrath. "How long have I been dead...?"

No Wrath, No Bane, No Revenence, No One Sith banner. Only Vornskr and young Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf both unrecognizable with mortal eyes were here and they did not wear our traditional garb. Young Taeli aged beyond a few years and this was not the body of Vornskr, not the broken and battered husk of flesh he recalled. Who were they? Why did He remember them? And why were they not how he remembered them being?

He could not sense the Wrath or The Emperor in Coruscant, He could not sense any of the hands of the Emperor or his eyes upon him here in Mustafar. Before he could gather his shattered existance Maestus Maestus came forth to the center of the room close to where He stood. As she spoke it took his mind off of his addled memories, she was a beacon of reason and normality in his whirlwind of confusion.

She was right, the unworthy must be purged, If all was lost being Sith truly was the only way back into salvation. Even as brother fought against brother such as Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze and his Mandalorian people, it did not stop what needed to happen here tonight. All of Mandalor could descend here tonight but the result would be the same:

S I T H S U P R E M A C Y

The Specter from Hell pulled two blades from their sheaths. These two alchemical weapons were forged in the bowels of Chaos itself, tempered with the sea of blades and the blood of dead Sith. The Scimitars of Death, one of the few weapons from the nether, were obsidian and Sith magic combined to take the soul of its victims into one of its many runes.

They were on the shorter side with jewels in the pommel, leather tightly wrapped around the handle of their blades and bones of the dead making up its guard. It's steel was of some sort of obsidian stone alchemized with Sith runes and tempered like a Sith Sword of old.

"The weak must be purged from our ranks. The decadent pretenders die here." He said, walking up to and standing beside the crimson Twi'lek, shoulder to shoulder, eyeing down the room with her.

"I'll take twelve ones of the left. You take the twelve on the right. Most dead Sith by the end of the night is the superior Assassin."

The Old Game begins now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom